Who's daughter? - Luke Shaw

By sometimesimacat

Michael Carrick's oldest daughter comes to a game and catch the eye of one team member. More

The Cast -
part 1- introduction to Shanice
part 2-
part 3-
part 4 -
part 5-
part 6-
part 7-
part 8 -
part 9-
part 10-
part 11-
part 12-
part 13-
part 14-
part 15 -
part 17-
part 18-
part 19-
part 20 -
part 21-
part 22 -
part 23 -
part 24 -
part 25 -
part 26 -
part 27-
part 28 -
part 29 -
part 30 -
part 31-
part 32-
part 33-
part 34 -
part 35 -
part 36-
part 37 - the ending

part 16-

671 7 0
By sometimesimacat

Michael's POV

Pulling up outside my house I saw Shanice in her car, the car was turn on but she wasnt driving anywhere any time soon, I knocked on the window she looked sad, opening the passenger door, I knew this was.my fault but I just wanted to protect her, yes I know it was an idiot thing to do, but I broke my own daughters heart.
She looked over at me and all I could was lean over and hug her.

My normally happy girl, wasn't happy right now, her eyes were red, I knew what was up but had to ask.
"You was right?" I sighed
"What about?"
"Luke" she whispered "I should of listened but my heart just fell for him" she mumbled, I hated lying but I was protecting her, she will be ok in a couple days.
"Oh bunnie, it's gonna be ok, he's stupid not to see how wonderful you are"
"You have to say that your my dad" I laughed.
"I say it because it's true"
"Come on, come inside you ain't driving in a state like this" she nodded turning off the engine and locking the car behind us.

*Luke's POV*

I was looking at my phone, the text from Shanice I never deleted. After looking at it one more time I opened a text to Michael.
"I can't lie to her. I can act like she was mistake I'm sorry, I can't stay away like you asked, I can't pretend I don't like her."

I quickly sent it and closed my eyes wondering how he was gonna react to the message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 477 21
maybe we are the champagne lovers. lay in the dark, we're stargazing now. 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘮𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰�...
268K 3.6K 24
Ella bronze, yeah that's right, i'm Lucy bronze's younger sister. I'm 19 years old, i just turned 19 actually. I am a forward who plays for wsl side...