Blue • Stiles Stilinski {2}

By kitsunesmythe

❝But wait, Silver's eyes are blue too...❞ As if last year wasn't crazy enough, Silver's junior year starts dr... More

PART/SEASON 3
1. Saying Goodbye
2. Tattoo
3. Chaos Rising
4. Fireflies
5. Unleashed
6. Frayed
7. Motel California
8. Currents
9. Visionary
10. The Girl Who Knew Too Much
11. The Overlooked/Alpha Pact
12. Lunar Ellipse
13. Anchors
14. More Bad Than Good
16. Illuminated
17. Silverfinger
18. Riddled
19. Letharia Vulpina
20. Echo House
21. The Fox and the Wolf
22. De-void
23. Insatiable
24. The Divine Move
PART/SEASON 4
A/N
Bonus/unpublished scenes and information
25. The Dark Moon
26. 117
27. Muted
28. The Benefactor
29. I.E.D
30. Orphaned
31. Weaponized
32. Time of Death
33. Perishable
34. Monstrous
35. Come Back Home
36. A Promise to the Dead
37. Smoke and Mirrors
38. The Ending
Bonus scene!

15. Galvanize

3.4K 95 19
By kitsunesmythe

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask Stiles when we walk into the school. It's Mischief night and Stiles wants to prank Coach, who's birthday is tomorrow.

"Of course this is a good idea Silver, I always have good ideas. Amazing ideas even." Stiles tells me and leads me towards the locker room. He has a flashlight in one hand and is holding my hand in his other.

I can feel my heartbeat faster, every time we're at school around midnight bad things happen. First time my father almost killed me and Derek before trapping my friends into the school. A few weeks ago we were here to trap Cora and Boyd in the boiler room.

I really don't feel safe here anymore, not at night. But I try to ignore it, Stiles is really excited to do this prank.

He lets go of my hand and dials Scott's number on his phone. I'm about to tell him I can already hear Scott's heartbeat but Stiles already starts talking into his phone.

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott lies to him.

Ah, I get it. He's planning a prank on Stiles. This'll be fun.

"We do this for Coach." Stiles answers Scott.

"I thought we did this to Coach?"

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." Stiles says. I roll my eyes, we all know Coach hates pranks. Unless they're played on Greenberg.

"But it's the middle of the night." Scott says, as if that's a good excuse. It's not like they're fighting supernatural creatures almost every months in the middle of the night.

Still puts the flashlight between his teeth and opens a locker. "12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday." Stiles tells him, and I notice Scott walking in the room. He puts his finger on his lips, telling me to stay quiet.

"So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay, And I mean five, four, three, two..."

He turns around and sees Scott looking at him with his Alpha eyes. Stiles shrieks and takes a step back, colliding with the lockers.

"One." Scott says with an adorable smile and I can't hide my laugh anymore.

"I hate you. I hate both of you." Stiles says to us.

--

It's early in the morning, and almost no one is at school yet. My dad and Derek are still not back, but I got a text earlier this morning that they were safe.

I sigh and leans against my locker before sliding down, sitting on the ground. A few kids are preparing pranks for Halloween, but I've never actually liked this holiday. I unlock my phone and the first thing that pops up is my gallery. I had been sorting the pictures I took in the beginning of the year out of boredom. 

I notice one of last year. Isaac is sitting on the ground against the wall in Derek's old hiding place. I'm sitting next to him with a science book in my hand, because we had the toughest test given my Mr. Harris. I'm also looking up because I notices Erica stole my phone. Erica is standing in front of us, taking a selfie with us in the background.

I remember her saying that it was the first time she actually felt confident enough to take a picture of herself. 

"Who's that?" I hear someone say and notice that Kira is sitting down next to me. She blushes, "Sorry, I didn't mean to look at your phone. You were just staring at it and you look sad."

"She was my friend." I answer her and rest my head against the locker, "She was killed in the beginning of the year, an animal attack."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Kira says and frowns, "What was her name?"

"Erica. She was one of the strongest persons I ever knew. I really miss her." I can feel my eyes burning because of the tears, I never really had the time to mourn her or Boyd. I mostly tried to ignore it, but I know I can't run from it forever.

Kira places her hand on mine and gives me a sad but comforting smile. The school slowly starts to fill with more students and I slowly get up, "Why are you here so early?"

Kira gets up too, "My dad gave me a ride, he wanted to be early so he could prepare for his classes." 

I notice Scott and Stiles walk into the school and wave at them, but they don't notice me. I shrug and turn back to Kira, who opens her locker. A few books fall out and I help her pick it up.

"I thought I was clumsy." I smile at her and she laughs softly. "We have the same class right?" I ask her when she closes her locker. She nods and we walk away together.

--

"Son of a bitch!" I can hear Coach yell and chuckle. Stiles turns around to look at me and winks before turning back to Scott.

"Oh, God, what did you do?" Kira whispers to me. I just give her an innocent smile in response and Coach walks into the classroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Mischief Night, Devil's Night. I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil. You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is supposed to be his castle." Coach says, and everyone chuckles.

He slams Scott's desk, "Mine's a freaking omelet."

He turns to his desk, "Oh, this? We're gonna do this again?" He grabs the box on his desk. Which is actually a real present. "I don't think so." He drops it on the ground and steps on it. His eyes grow wide when he hears a breaking sound and quickly opens the now broken present. A mug with a picture of him, underneath it it says #1 coach.

He reads the card and sighs, "Happy birthday. Love, Greenberg."

--

I carefully walk into the loft, my dad texted me they were back.

"Ow! Don't you have any anesthetic?" I hear my dad's voice.

"Yep." Derek's voice answers and I see them sitting in the back. Derek is... sewing my dad's finger back on? What the hell?

"You guys are gone for a few weeks and somehow manage to get your finger ripped off?" I ask them and Derek looks up. "Maybe."

I grin at him, relieved to see him again and place my hand on his shoulder before looking at my dad's finger, "Uh, that doesn't look so good."

"Are you at least going to tell me what I risked my life and digit for?" My father asks Derek, a little annoyed. Derek finishes helping him with his finger and my dad hisses in pain before looking at his hand. 

"I'm going to show you." Derek tells him. He grabs a round box and opens it, I notice that our pack's sign is on top of it. He tilts it upside down and claws fall on the table. I pick one of and stare at it.

"After the fire, that's all that was left of her." Derek tells us.

"Talia... I can't decide if that's touching or morbid. I guess the real question is, what are you planning on doing with them?" My father says and looks at the claw in my hands. I quickly put it back on the table.

"I have to ask her something." Derek answers, "And from what I've heard, this is the only way it's possible." He places the box in front of my father, who looks at it. He then glances at his hand, "You gotta be kidding me."

"Why do you think I sewed your finger back on?"

"Yeah, maybe I should go back to school..." I say and glance between them. 

"No, stay." Derek says and, wow, the first time he's okay with me skipping school. "I need you for control."

"You mean as your anchor?" I ask him and he nods. Oh, I thought his anchor was anger. I guess he really changed. I sigh, "Fine."

"You know, there's always an element of danger to rituals like this." My father says to Derek and I sit down on the couch. "I'm not particularly fond of them."

Derek drops the last claw into the box and looks at him unimpressed.

"Unless they somehow benefit me."

Derek scoffs, "What do you want?" 

"I want to keep them." My father says and we give him a strange look. "Sentimental value. She was your mother and aunt, but she was also my sister. What? Am I not allowed a little bit of sentiment?"

Derek gives him a sarcastic smile, still not believing him and places the box in front of my father. My father's hand hovers next to the box as he mentally prepares himself for what he's about to do. He actually looks a little scared if you ask me, which I understand.

"Too long." Derek says when my father's still doubting if he should really do this.

"No! No, wait!" He pushes my dad's hand in the box and his eyes turn blue.

Derek sits down on a chair, leaning with his arms on he back. My dad looks at the claws on his hands, "Not exactly my color."

I'm not sure how I'm going to help Derek by being his anchor, so I stand close to him. He notices me being nervous and gives me a soft smile, as if telling me it'll be okay.

"This is going to be excruciatingly painful." My father tells Derek, probably enjoying this.

"Just do it." Derek says to him and stares at the ground. I cross my arms and nervously look at them.

"Oh, I'm going to. I just wanted you to know." My father says and gets his hand in place, "we all have our petty revenges." He pushes the claws into Derek's neck, who groans in pain.

For a few minutes they stay like that until my father grunts and removes the claws. Derek gasps and his face is covered in sweat. He almost falls backwards but I help him.

"Did you see her? What did you ask her?" My father asks him. "Did she say anything about me?" Derek turns around and glares at him.

"That doesn't look good." My father says to himself. 

My phone buzzes and I notice that Scott's calling me. 

"Scott? What's wrong?"

"Barrow took Kira." 

"Who?" I ask him confused.

"Look, Silver." I hear Stiles grab the phone out of Scott's hands, "A mass murderer just kidnapped Kira, we've been trying to catch him all day."

"Seriously, I miss one day of school and some psycho kidnaps my new friend?" I quickly search for my jacket, making Derek and Peter look up. "I'll be there in a few."

--

I park my car and get out of it as fast as I can. Stiles and Scott arrive too with Lydia. 

"Okay, wait here, all right? Just wait for the cops to come." Stiles says to Lydia when he gets out of his Jeep. 

"Me? Wait, why?"

"I only got one bat." Stiles says before following me and Scott into the building. I look around and hear a loud, clinging sound. Scott hears it to and runs towards it. I can see Kira sitting on the ground with wires around her.

"Scott! Silver! No!" She yells at us when we run towards her and I feel something slam against my side, electricity goes through my body and I fall on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Don't... She's not... She's not the one you want." Scott tells him, struggling with talking while the electricity is running through his veins. Barrow doesn't answer and gets closer to Kira, electricity sparkling around the wire he's holding. 

I try to get up when he gets closer to her face, I manage to get up for one second before I fall again. 

"Don't" I yell at him and there's suddenly a ball of light, blinding me for a few seconds. When I look up I see Kira standing, controlling the electricity. She looks shocked and scared as she stares at her hands while all the electricity disappears. 

--

A/N: I know the scene in the beginning between Kira and Silver is a little random, but I thought it was important to show that Silver is still struggling with the death of her two friends, but doesn't really know how to deal with it. I also want them to be good friends, so I thought this might have helped.

Sometimes you never write the word 'electricity' and sometimes you write it multiple times in a sentence. I don't know how many times I typed that word in this chapter lmao.

I've actually never hear of mischief night or day (I'm not American) so I'm sorry if I confuse it with Halloween or make another mistake...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 6.4K 26
(Set after season 3a) Y/N Stilinski was Stiles' older sister. You were taken from your family when you were 16, but now you have returned to Beacon...
60.5K 1.2K 22
Sarah Baker is part of 'Team S' The team consists of Stiles, Scott, (her best friends) and herself. Being a freshman in highschool isn't easy. But i...
55.5K 1.1K 36
"𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥- 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵..." "𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" "𝘛𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘬 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯...
16.5K 534 42
In which Ayla Hale realizes her new pack is her family now. Book 2 of the Ayla Hale Trilogy Season 3 and 4 of Teen Wolf Disclaimer- I don't own Teen...