Tom Holland X Reader: Forever...

By sunflxwrvol6

This is my first fanfic, so here we go! Tom Holland x Reader♡ Y/N is Tom Holland's assistant for Spider-Man H... More

part one- the beginning♡
part three: first day
part four: and so it begins
part five: Toms got a girl
Part Six: Robert's little village
Part seven: The Truth is Told
Part 8: Build □○☆◇
Part nine: road trip
part nine: sdcc
part eleven: the big question
part twelve: the announcement
part thirteen: dress shopping
part fourteen: premiere
part fifteen: never just an assistant

part two: takeoff♡

3.1K 58 2
By sunflxwrvol6

After they explained the safety procedures we took off. It’s going to be okay. It's going to be okay. I tell myself over and over. Without realizing I was saying it aloud, the voice of the angel sitting next to me asked, “Are you okay?” “I'm okay,” I reply, “I'm just a little bit afraid of heights.” “Everything's going to be okay love. I've been on planes a lot, you'll get used to it.” Love. That's what I was feeling. Also terrified. That too. Once we were in the air for good, Tom struck up another conversation, “So, Y/N, where are you headed to?” “I can't really tell you much,” I say, “I'm headed to Pinewood Studios to shoot a Marvel project.” “Marvel? You work with Marvel?” Tom asks, intrigued. “Um, yeah I start tomorrow.” “And you live in England as well?” “No, I was just visiting my best friend Y/BF/N,” You explain nervously and quickly, “Why do you ask?” “Well,” he says, “I work with marvel as well, I'm also going to Pinewood for the same project, I play Spider-Man.” Spider-Man. No wonder he’s so perfect. “Oh I am supposed to be an assistant to somebody I don't know who yet tho, they told me to talk to someone named Jon.” I tell him. “Oh Jon is the director.” Tom told me. “Okay thank you” I say.

A/N: Sorry it's a bit short but the next chapter will be longer I promise♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
26.9K 434 10
Y/n is a princess her family and many other royalty families go to Hogwarts School Of WitchCraft and Wizardry to marry their sixteen years old daugh...
15.4K 194 37
Short stories centered around the Before My Time Universe! Questions will be answered and more information will be revealed, as well as more scenes t...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...