I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 37- Get your man

3.3K 108 51
By ughhcelebs

Stay The Night- Zedd

Dallas POV

"Dallas." I hear someone say above me.

"Dallaasss." They dragged out my name and had an evil tone to it.

"Dallas wake up." The person started to shake me.

"Mhmm." I groaned turning the opposite way.

"Don't you want to see you're own dad?" I immediately jumped up and turned around opening my eyes.

There stood my father in a navy blue polo with a pair of tan dress pants. He had a black tie on and his hair was slicked black. On his face he had an evil grin just looking at me. Why was he here? How did he find me so easily? I thought I was safe.

"How did you find me?" I slowly start backing up in my bed.

"Well it was pretty easy. You still had your phone on you so it was easy to track." I glanced at my phone and rolled my eyes at how stupid I was.

"Also after your little incident I had one of my people follow you." He smirks.

"What do you mean?" I questioned glaring at him.

"Ohh Ashley." he calls.

I turn around to the door and comes in Ashley with her head down. I was in shock. She was working with my father too. How stupid could I be. I should've saw this coming. I look at her in disgust. She walks over and stands right next to my father.

"How could you?" My voice cracks and she lifts up her head.

"I'm really-

"No." I cut her off.

"Don't even apologize because you know that you're not even sorry. Don't even waste your breath." I harshly said.

She drops her head back down and starts playing with her hands. I look back at my fath- wait. Does he even deserve to be called father? After everything he put me through. My eyes darken just looking at him. He makes my blood boil even just thinking about him. I start to ball my hands up really tight. I just want to punch him in his face so badly.

He chuckles a little bit and looks back at me. He looks at my state and smirks a little bit. It just makes me angrier.

"So Dallas. We can either do this the hard way or the easy way. Your choice." he nods his head.

"You son of a bitch." I growled.

"I guess we are doing the hard way." he laughs. LAUGHS.

"Boys!" He yells and claps his hands.

Suddenly two men come bursting through the door. They stride their way towards me and I immediately stand up on the bed. I get into my fighting position but I don't think there is any use. It will all end the same way. Keith wins and I end up getting taken, one way or another. I sigh and drop my hands.

"So I see you have taken the easy way." Keith mocks.

"Not quite." I smirked.

I then jumped off of the bed and made a run for the door. Although I didn't get that far. One of the men immediately grabbed my arms and yanked me back causing me to hit the ground hard. Both men grab my arms and grip on them tightly. I hold back a wince so I don't show any kind of weakness.

"Let me go." I struggled to get out of their grip but it was too tight. Each time I moved they gripped harder which made the pain even worse.

"Stop struggling you will only make it worse for yourself." Keith says.

I stop moving and I realized I was breathing heavy. I looked at him in the eyes and never hated anyone even more. I can't believe that I was his blood and he treats me like this. Where did everything even go wrong. I start to get my breathing back but the men still have a tight grip on me.

"Kidnap me all you want but I know my boys are going to find me." I smirked.

"You sure about that?" he smiles evil puling out his phone.

He goes through it for a moment and clicks a few buttons. He turns the phone around and I look away for a moment since he had the brightness all the way up in a dark room. I slowly turn my head to the screen and focus my vision on it. I look at the screen in shock. I blink a few times and glance up at Keith at the same time.

"No." I say barely above a whisper.

"Oh yes." he smiles.

On the screen was Ryder, Ivan, and Emilio chained up in a cage. They all were beaten badly and barely moving. They look so weak. I did this to them. I decided to run away instead of staying to make sure they were okay. This is all my fault how could I be so selfish.

"No one is going to save you Dallas." Keith says shutting off his phone and putting it in his pocket.

"Why is this happening?" I say more to myself but I guess everyone heard.

Keith comes closer and laughs. He bends down and comes face to face to me. You could smell his disgusting cigarette breath. It made me made me want to throw up. Smoking is disgusting and I don't understand how people do it.

"Well Dallas. Everything happens for a reason. Get use to it." he smirks.

I can feel my eyes go dark and the anger in me rises. I could only think of one thing to do. I spit on him. He chuckles a little bit and wipes off the spit with his hand. He wipes the spit on the carpet and looks back up at me. He has something different in his eyes. I couldn't tell what it was either.

"Now that is no way to treat your father." he says in a weird tone.

"You are not my father." I stated.

"Well if we are going to play that game then I guess I have no choice but to punish you." he stands up tall and I move my head to look up at him.

"What are you going to do?" I say angrily.

"You'll see." he says. Within then next second he draws back his leg and kicks my straight in the nose. Everything then goes black.

I then immediately sit up and start breathing extremely heavy. I put my hand on my heart and look around. I touch my head and notice i'm sweating a lot. I turn around and look at my pillow to see that it drenched in sweat. I stare at the wall in front of my and attempt to control my breathing.

It just wasn't working. The next thing I knew tears started to flow out of my eyes. I was having a breakdown and I couldn't stop it. I cried and cried. I huddled into a little ball and just sobbed. I didn't care how loud I was being right now. I just wanted everything to go back to normal. The way things use to be.

I reach to my side but I grabbed nothing. I forgot I didn't bring Fluffy. Fluffy always kept me going. When I was about 10 years old I bought him myself. I took money from my mom's wallet and went out to buy him for my birthday. Every since that day I never let him leave my side. Even though fluffy was a stuffed animal but he was my world. Every time my dad would abuse me I would run up to my room and cuddle with Fluffy and cry. Now he is home. All alone and I really want him right now.

Home is where I wanted to be right now too. If I could even consider it a home. I was afraid of going back their. Afraid that my parents would be back. Everyday after school I would drive by my house to see if their were any cars out front but there was never any. I didn't know what I would do if they ever came back. My life would go to more shit than it already is.

I just wish I could turn back time. I probably wouldn't be in this situation right now if I never punched Emilio in his face on the first day of school. God how could I be so stupid to do that over a meatball sandwich. Right now I could be doing homework or training or do something other than having a breakdown in my hotel room in the middle of no where.

It could have been anyways else but Emilio. Just anyone else but it had to be Emilio. Out of all people I had to punch that day. I don't even know what happened. I guess I was just really hungry that day or something. I've never done that before and it wasn't my proudest moment. I mean I did leave the whole cafeteria in shock but I still wasn't proud. I never thought any of this would lead up to where I am now.

I guess Keith was right. Everything does happen for a reason. The nightmare I just had felt so real. That has never happened before and I don't want that to ever happen again. I don't even understand what it means. Could Ashley be working for my father? Does he plan on taking the boys? Does he really know where I am?

After that thought I immediately turn to look at my phone on the nightstand. I click the lock button and saw that I had a bunch of missed calls and messages from different people. I didn't bother to read any of them. I unlocked my phone and went into my contacts. I wrote down Emilio's, Ivan's, and Ryder's contacts down on the notepad next to the phone. I then got up out of my bed and walked over to the balcony. I stood outside and chucked my phone over the railing. I watched as it traveled through the air landing on the ground making a crunching noise.

I rushed back inside and packed up all my bags. I needed to get out of here before Keith find me. I need to go back. I need to help them before it's too late. I get all my stuff together and rush out the room. I head to the elevators and click the button repeatedly hoping it would come faster. I impatiently waited for a few minutes and the elevator finally opened. I rush in and click the lobby button. I quickly click close doors and start heading down.

Thankfully it was a straight ride down so I quickly exited the elevator and made it into the lobby. I go up to the front desk and check out. I was suppose to be staying for a longer time but I just couldn't, I needed to leave.

I go off to the side and see a phone on the wall. I head over and grab it. I pull out the piece of paper and start dialing Emilio's number. It rings a few times but then he finally picks up.

"Hello?"

"Emilio it's Dallas."

"Oh my god! Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine but I need you to meet me somewhere right now."

"Meet me at Sabrina's Cafe."

"Alright I'll be there soon." I say hanging up the phone.

I begin to rush outside but someone goes in front of me and stops me. I look up and see Ashley looking at me with worried eyes. Out of all people she has to be the one in front of me right now and stopping me. Wait I forgot. She was suppose to help me train for fighting. Well I don't know if I still want her to after the dream I had last night.

"What's wrong Dallas?" she questions.

"Nothing I'm just leaving now." I quickly say trying to go by her but she steps in front of me

"But you just got here last night." she tells me

"I know but I really need to go." I say.

"Is this about Emilio?" she asks.

I hesitate. "Why?" I questioned

"Well I overheard your conversation with him." she says.

"Oh." I sighed.

"Go get him." she says catching me off guard.

"What?" I say in confusion.

"Go get your man Dallas." Ashley smirks.

"He's not my man Ashley." I laughed.

"Are you sure about that?" she giggles a little bit.

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes and quickly walk to the exit.

"Go get your man Dallas and don't screw it up." I hear Ashley yell behind me.

I smirked to myself as Ashley's words kept repeating in my head. I wasn't sure what Emilio and I were. Are we just friends or something? I couldn't even tell you. I get to my bike and strap on my helmet. I turn on the engine and begin riding off.

"Let's go get my man." I mumbled to myself riding down the highway, smirking.

____________________________________
What was Dallas's nightmare about? Does it mean something? Does Keith have something planned? Does Ashley work with Keith? Is she going to have another dream like this? Why did Dallas have breakdown? Does Fluffy really mean that much to her? Was it a good idea for Dallas to go back? What's going to happen with Ashley? Is she going to come back up in the future? What's going to happen at Sabrina's Cafe? Will someone be watching?
What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
1/8/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
121K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...