The Killers' Nightmare (A Fem...

By VeryClapped

This tale follows (Y/N) (L/N), an 18 year old high schooler. To call his life up until now 'subpar' would be... More

Slenda's Mansion
Zalga's Mansion
Chapter 1 | The New Girl, and a new start
Chapter 2 | Demons of the night
Chapter 3 | News spreads fast
Chapter 4 | First patrol
Chapter 5 | Vigilante work
Chapter 7 | New day, same Vigilante
Chapter 8 | Exchanging pleasantries
Chapter 9 | Meeting the Residents
Chapter 10 | A warm-ish welcome
Chapter 11 | First day
Chapter 12 | A bit of renovation
Chapter 13 | Tale of the Past and a problem for Today
Chapter 14 | The after-show and the others
Chapter 15 | A Nightmare come true
Chapter 16 | A rude awakening
Chapter 17 | Recovery and meeting the other Residents
Chapter 18 | From an Angel to a Devil
Chapter 19 | Taking some control...
Chapter 20 | Introducing Someone
Chapter 21 | Helping out and an interrogation
Chapter 22 | A fight, a fix up and an odd situation
Chapter 23 | A strange turn of events
Chapter 24 | Something that nobody could've guessed (Lemon)
Chapter 25 | What now?
Chapter 26 | Kidnapped
Chapter 27 | Showtime!
Chapter 28 | Escape and relocation
Chapter 29 | Confusion
Chapter 30 | Escaping once more!
Chapter 31 | Time skipping on a whole new level
Chapter 32 | Plot Hooks gone wild
Chapter 33 | Chronal Shift
Chapter 34 | Happy Holidays?
Chapter 35 | On the First Day of Christmas...
Chapter 36 | Twas the Night of Christmas...
Chapter 37 | A very Happy New Year
Chapter 38 | Sleeping Beauty awakens
Chapter 39 | Casual home life
Chapter 40 | An odd series of events
Chapter 41 | A deal made and a promise kept (Lemon)
Chapter 42 | Calm day at home
Chapter 43 | The beginning of War
Chapter 44 | A Warrior does not waver
Chapter 45 | Crossing the line
Chapter 46 | Like Father like Son
Chapter 47 | Clean slate
Chapter 48 | 'Normal' life returns
Chapter 49 | Living with a new housemate
Chapter 50 | Almost a debut
Chapter 51 | Not-so-friendly reunion
Chapter 52 | Fusion of confusion
Chapter 53 | Clearing things up
Chapter 54 | Autopilot antics
Chapter 55 | Cat and Mouse
Chapter 56 | The Boss
Chapter 57 | Rekindling something lost
Chapter 58 | Diplomacy
Chapter 59 | Rhythms of the heart
Chapter 60 | Upper levels
Chapter 61 | A change of attitude
Chapter 62 | Murder on the dance floor
Chapter 63 | New revelations
Chapter 64 | Average school morning
Chapter 65 | School days
Chapter 66 | Mental meetup
Chapter 67 | Old yet new
Chapter 68 | Dishonourable mention
Chapter 69 | A Mother's love
Chapter 70 | Medical emergency
Chapter 71 | New information
Chapter 72 | Conflict
Chapter 73 | Under the radar
Chapter 74 | A developing plan
Chapter 75 | Altercation-Provocation

Chapter 6 | The chase and the Gamer

24.6K 382 3.4K
By VeryClapped

'Jeff's' POV, moments before
'THAT MOTHERFUCKER, I THINK HE BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE!' I mentally screamed as that psycho asshole walked away from me to talk to the bitch at the phone. He seemed to have calmed down, and I hoped he was less alert. "It'll be alright, she's unconscious for now" I heard him say to the guy as he placed a hand on his shoulder. I began to pull my knife out with both hands as I pushed against the wall with my feet. As the two kept conversing, I kept prying myself off of the wall. I felt my knife begin to budge so I lightly put my legs back on the ground, and with all the strength I could muster I yanked the knife out of the wall. 'I've got to get the fuck out of here' I thought as I held my nose and quickly snuck out. I managed to jump out of the shatter-hole-thing I made in the window and grabbed onto the fire escape that led me into that shit-fest. I made my way down at a fair pace, occasionally wiping away some blood with my sleeve.
But I flinched when I heard a familiar booming voice yell "SHIT!", before my 'steady pace' turned into the closest I could get to a sprint so I could get down faster. I hopped off of the last floor of the fire escape and instantly started running. However, some equally fast steps that I heard from behind me definitely helped me pick up the pace.

(Y/N)'s POV
As the chase began, she didn't dare look back. Although it makes sense that fear would do that to someone. 'At least she got a taste of her own medicine' I thought as I continued to run after her. But as faint police sirens became louder, she thankfully chose to take a detour into an alleyway. 'Good, at least there it'll be harder for people to see me chasing a woman' I thought, realising how bad that would look to anyone - especially the police. After we got a couple blocks away, she turned around to see me still hot on her tail. Her eyes 'widened' and her jaw dropped a little as she realised I wasn't going to let up anytime soon and in a panic she screamed out to the sky.
"Slenda help me! Please! I don't wanna go out like this!" She yelled, she was genuinely shook up and that caught me off guard. Hearing a psychotic killer scream for help earned a chuckle from me.
"You think you deserve to be spared after what you've done?" I asked, hoping to scare her more. She yelped out again and began turning at every corner she could. It confused me, but I did my best not to lose her since that was most likely her intention. However, after a few more blocks, a light noise similar to static rang out in my head and in a blink she... 'vanished? Out of everything that's happened tonight, that was the fucking weirdest' I thought, slumping over as I caught my breath before beginning to walk away from the alleyway that she had vanished out of.

'I need to go home and relax, tonight has been too much to handle' I thought as I checked my phone to see where I was. And sure enough, I had ended up only two blocks from my house. 'I guess I'll walk back, I think I've done enough patrolling for tonight. The cops can definitely take it from here' was my final thought before I began to leave the alley.

(Time skip because I don't know how to write a walk home)

I made it to my front door and used my key to open it. I dropped them into the bowl beside my door and walked upstairs without anything else happening, thank god. But I was then surprised by a sudden sharp pain going through my hand. Looking down to see what was wrong, I saw the bandages on said hand were soaked in blood. 'No wonder I'm so tired' thought, staring at my blood soaked hand. It occurred to me that blood loss combined with lots of cardio would be tiring, but I was surprised about how awake I still felt comparatively. I decided it would be best to go to the bathroom, it would mean that I could clean out the wound and replace my bandages. Once I made it in, I undid my bandages and got out my medkit. I washed my hand in the sink to make sure the wound was clean, and then poured some hydrogen peroxide onto it. It stung, it stung a lot, but it's an antiseptic so I didn't really have a better choice. I then re-wrapped my arms and walked to my room. But was my plan to sleep?

Of course not.

I got into my room and flopped onto my favourite beanbag. I reached to my side to grab the TV remote and my controller to turn on my TV and (F/C). As soon as I got on I was immediately spammed with invites, and they were from my one online friend, Benny.

Benny: IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE BITCHES.
Author: If you don't fix that wall I'll drop-kick your router.
Benny: Ugh, fiiiiiiine.

I grabbed my mic and plugged it into my controller and after what seemed like endless invites, I joined her party. "Hey, Benny" I said, in dull tone.
"Heya, (Y/N)! You haven't been online in forever! What gives, man?" She whined.
"I've been... busy I guess" I responded vaguely.
"That's stupidly vague" she said flatly, her voice making it seem like she was pouting.
"Maybe so, but oh well. Wanna play some zombies? I need to let loose" I asked, needing a distraction from the pain in my hand.
"Yeah sure, but get some snacks and stuff" she told me.
"Why?" I simply asked.
"Because we're going for a new personal record!" She cheered, making me sigh as a first response.
"*sigh* Alright, gimme about 5 minutes" I added, leaving to get some snacks. Mine and Benny's Zombies record was round 86, and that was just us as a duo. So if we were gonna beat that, well we had to hope that there would be no long bathroom breaks. After I went into the kitchen, I made myself some waffles and put them on a plate with some large bags of chips. I also grabbed some sodas from my fridge, I definitely wanted to stay awake considering what our goal was. I took all of it up to my room and then went to the bathroom, I considered it better to go before we start rather than having to do so halfway through. When I was done, I sat back down on my beanbag and put my mic back on my head. "Alright, I'm back. You there?" I asked.

All I heard was some distant laughing coming from Benny's end of the mic followed by what sounded to be her door opening and Benny's laughter getting louder as she picked up her mic and put it on. "Alright, I'm back" Benny said regaining her breath.
"Having fun before the game starts?" I asked her.
"Hell yeah I am. My housemate acts like she's soooooo tough but then she's screaming her lungs out because one person's tougher than her" she explained.
"I... don't get how that's funny" I said, slightly confused.
"Well, you'd have to know her to understand. But now everyone in the house is giving her shit and it's awesome" she said, joining my lobby.
"If you say so" I said flatly, hitting the start button.

The first 10 rounds went by at a surprising speed and we were racking up points quite well, with Benny ahead by a constant 1000. From there the pace slowed down a bit and we had to actually start trying a little. After some more time we had gotten some more perks and I shamefully went down at round 15. " BULLSHIT" I yelled. "I GET JUG AND THEN GO DOWN!? ARE YOU FUCKING ME HERE!? I yelled slightly louder.
"Geez, someone's a wittle cwanky" Benny said in a baby-ish tone as she revived me. I was about to yell at her but then I remembered it was just a game and I shouldn't take my frustrations out on her.
"Yeah... sorry 'bout that. I guess the idea of getting a new record got to my head" I said, chuckling at the end.
"Well then, be careful next time, dumbass" she said. As if RNGsus thought she was being rude, a bunch of zombies targeted her and started spawning in windows or out of the floor near her. She was yelling as she got surrounded.
"FUCKFUCKFUCK! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" She finished, eventually going down. I was left in a laughing fit as I began running in circles, avoiding enemies.
"Be mOrE caRefUl nExT tIme, dUmBaSs" I said, mocking her as best as I could (in a friendly way of course).
"Fuck you" she said, clearly annoyed.
"In your dreams" I said, a grin growing across my face.
"Every single night~" she responded with a flirtatious tone. This was in no way a new thing for her, but no matter how many times she teased me I always got flustered at it. I was currently at a loss for words while bright red, and as if to kick me while I was down I could hear Benny giggling to herself over the mic. "Aww, nothing to say back? Cute~" she continued in the same tone.
"Sh-shut up..." I said, very clearly unable to keep my cool. She only laughed in response as we continued to tear through all of the zombies in our way.

We continued without much conversation other than occasional callouts and a... fair amount of cursing. As time flew by, we made it to a new round and the number showed up on my screen "85" it read. "OH FUCK HERE WE GO!" I yelled as I tried to find a good spot to train a horde, knowing how difficult this round was going to be.
"ALRIGHT, YOU UNDEAD FUCKS, GET SOME!" Benny yelled at her own developing train as she kept running around. I smiled and took out a few zombies that were close to hitting her. "Don't steal my kills, (Y/N), first and final warning" she growled at me.
"Fiiiiiine" I responded. "But don't start crying when you go down" I added as I began to mow down the mass amounts of zombies that were following me.
"Yeah whatever" she said flatly as she began to struggle to keep up with the massive crowd going against her. "I don't need your help with a simple train" she explained, in an annoyed tone as I watched zombie land a hit on her.
"If you say so, just say goodbye to your perks within the next 5 seconds" I said, a smirk making it's way across my face.

"Wait what? What's that supposed to me- AHH, SHIT!" Benny interrupted herself as she was suddenly swarmed from behind.
"Told you" I said smugly.
"FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Benny yelled in pure rage, throwing me into a laughing fit. I heard a faint voice yell at Benny, causing her to fearfully and unwillingly apologise to the voice. This only caused my laughter to become louder as she kept whining "PICK ME UP GODDAMMIT, STOP RUNNING IN CIRCLES" I was struggling for breath at this point and wheezing a little.
"Can't *pant* breathe, *pant* too *pant* funny" I struggled to get out as I tried to clear an area around Benny.
"THROW A FUCKING MONKEY, YOU WHEEZY LITTLE FUCKASS" She yelled at me as my laughter grew louder.
"Wheezy little fuckass!" I repeated, tearing up from laughter at this point. I did as she said and did my best to calm down, picking her up as the enemies were distracted. "Go grab some perks, I'll try and keep a train" I said as I started picking off a few zombies from the crowd before she began to leave.
"Just don't let 'em swarm me again" she said, still annoyed.
"I'll try. And don't worry, I won't steal your kills" I said, chuckling a little at the end.
"...fuck you" she said in a flat tone.
"That's like, the fourth time you've said that in this session" I stated.
"So?" She questioned, quickly buying her 2nd perk.
"When are you gonna put those words into action?" I asked, trying to relieve some tension.
"Whenever you want~" she responded in her flirty tone from before.
"Oh really?" I questioned, a response was being crafted in my mind for her answer.
"Yes, really~" she continued her flirty tone while mowing down zombies.
"Then how about I go to your place when we're done here?~" I asked, attempting a flirty tone of my own.
"W-well u-uh, u-um m-maybe, w-w-well..." She bumbled out, immediately losing her cool and causing me to laugh.
"Aww, Benny can dish it out but can't take it?" I teased.
"Sh-shut up, (Y/N)" she mumbled.
"Alright alright, you ready to actually start killing stuff again?" I asked, blowing off a few heads off in the process.
"S-sure..." She mumbled, clearly not regaining her composure. I chuckled a little in response and we continued to play without much conversation.

After a little while we had finished round 85 and were closing in on the end of round 86. As the last zombie was following me, I led it to Benny. "Care to do the honours, m'lady?" I asked, leading the zombie towards her.
"Oh my, such a gentleman" she said in a horrible impression of a lady from sometime 100 years ago.
"Well I do try" I said, chuckling a little. She shot the zombie right between the eyes a few times and it's head popped and the new round number came up on screen. "Looks like we hit a new *yawn* record. Nice" I stated, my tiredness catching up with me.
"*yawn* Hell yeah we did" Benny said, yawning in response to mine.
"We are so fucked" I said, watching an incredibly fast-growing horde charge towards us.
"...Yep" she said flatly, attempting to take some of them out. I joined in with shooting the small mob that had already formed, but with both of us as tired as we were we ended up being quickly overrun. And downed. "Well fuck" Benny said, annoyed.
"At least we *yawn* hit a new record" I managed to get out.
"True, I guess you're tired?" She asked.
"Yeah, a little" I responded, laughing a little and rubbing my eyes.
"Well I am as well, so I'll talk to you later?" She asked, waiting for a response.
"Of course, good night, Benny" I said in a tired tone.
"I think you mean good morning" she said back, giggling and leaving the party. I smiled at what she said at the end and I turned my console off. I took off my headset, set my controller down, turned my TV off and put all of my trash in a pile. 'I'll sort that out tomorrow' I thought as I got into my pyjamas. I then flopped onto my bed and fell asleep almost immediately. But before I drifted off, I looked at my now injured hand and began to think to myself as I laid under my covers.

'That was a seriously weird series of events'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...
221 12 7
Hello and welcome to my little cute story. I have been a huge fan of creepypasta during the great amount of my teen years, that also infected my adul...
19.9K 541 56
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes to mind. It's a book where the fog sets...
1.3K 34 47
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 3 ] ~ The books cover has been grown over with moss and dirt, hiding the words inside of it's fine p...