Paradise (Jeon Jungkook x Rea...

By imtheothergracie

"Why's everything so dark?" "Because you have given yourself to me, baby girl." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Book 1 of BTS... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
*Chapter Thirteen*
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
*Chapter Seventeen*
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
*Chapter Twenty-Three*
Chapter Twenty-Four
*Chapter Twenty-Five*
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine (Finale)
Second Book of Series

Chapter Twenty

3.3K 134 12
By imtheothergracie

Eyes of the innocent
Lies of the guilty
float around like loose atoms

Ready to collide
Ready to explode in my mind

False confessions,
To tie in with lies,

lies of the witnesses
So they don't have to hide

Will they ever come forward
and say it was all a lie

Or will they
Let the innocent people die
In their life lies and deceit
(Dave Alan Walker)

~~~~~~~~

{~Jungkook's POV~}

It's been a week since Y/N has left the house, it's been awful. Not just for Hoseok, but for me as well. Hoseok has been a absolute mess with his emotions and his career is slipping away, that he's losing clients. Yoongi and Hoseok are really close, except this week, it's been iffy.

Hoseok has been arguing and fighting with everybody, not just verbally, but physically. Hoseok had punched Taehyung across the face then all hell broke loose. Taehyung got into his demonic form then Hoseok got into his demonic form, then they fought for a while until Namjoon decided to finally stop it.

Everyone has been at each other's throats. Everyone is fighting because Hoseok has been pissed that Taehyung revealed everything and tried to kill her, while Namjoon had to clarify it, then Hoseok had to explain everything, only for Y/N to absolutely hate her.

After Y/N left, Hoseok and Taehyung and Namjoon had a heated argument that almost ended really, really bad. Hoseok threatened to exorcise everyone, Taehyung got pissed off, and Namjoon threatened to bring in the devil to scold us and possibly either excommunicate us or even kill us. Everybody stopped then tension has been very high.

For me, my head has been pounding endlessly. Y/N's thoughts have been driving me bad shit crazy, the need to protect her has been sky-rocketing. It scares me of what she's doing to herself and it's the same thoughts every single time.

I hate everything.

Make this stop.

I have no one.

No one loves me.

I'm useless.

Everybody takes me as a joke.

I'm an idiot.

I hate the pain.

Where are you when I need you?

Make everything stop.

I'm done.

It's hard to hear those thoughts and not stop them. I truly do think I'm starting to feel something for her, but I don't know the feeling. I've never experienced it, but am not allowed to, or it'll get her killed.

"Everyone," Namjoon calls out then we all look up at him, "the Dark Lord is going to be here soon. He's heard about our issues and wants to address them immediately." Namjoon finishes then the room went silent.

"When is he coming?" Seokjin asks then Namjoon shrugs.

"He said he would just show up when he wants to." Namjoon answers then I stand up.

"Well, I gotta leave before he shows up." I tell him.

"Why?" Namjoon asks me.

"He gave me permission to break Y/N, and I haven't done it yet because Hoseok basically did, but not how he wants it." I answer then we feel the house rumble.

Everybody froze as dishes fell out of the cabinets and pictures fell off of the wall. A man then walks into the room with fire following his footsteps and two little demons. A man with white hair, red snake eyes, pale skin, wearing a black tuxedo, a black shirt under the tux, black dress shoes, an upside down cross under his left eye, tattoos covering him, and an upside down cross over his clothing.

"Master." We greet as we bow before him.

"Boys." He greets then we sit down.

He studies all of us as he holds his cane in his hand. It was a long black staff with a golden skull topper with bleeding eyes of silver, it was kind of creepy to look at.

"From my research and that the twins have told me, is that you boys are not doing your jobs correctly." He tells us as he raises an eyebrow. "Is that correct?" He asks then we all nod.

"Yes, sire, it unfortunately is." Namjoon answers.

"Then," he starts off as he points to his cane at each of us, "I want all of you to explain your sides of what all had happened." He finishes then he looks around the room. "Where's Greed?" He asks then we all look at Yoongi.

"He's locked himself in the chamber. He hasn't left all day." Yoongi answers then Satan points to the stairs.

"Go get him." He commands then Yoongi stands up.

He walks up the stairs and down the hallway, where the chamber was and we heard the door open then Hoseok yell. We hear Yoongi's voice talking to Hoseok then the both of them walking down the stairs.

"Master." Hoseok greets, rudely.

"Greed." Satan greets then Hoseok sits down with his legs cross.

"Sloth, what is your side of things?" Satan asks then Yoongi shakes his head.

"I truly do not have a side, sire, I was not involved at all besides being introduced to her." Yoongi explains then he looks at Seokjin.

"All I was, was trying to be nice to her and get her to tell me everything going on with her then we disconnected in a way." Seokjin explains then he looks at Jimin.

"I tried to have sex with her, but she refused, making me almost kill her like you told me to. Then Seokjin came in and stopped the situation from continuing and Jungkook got upset and we fought a little bit." Jimin answers then he looks at Namjoon.

"I had to clarify the whole thing for her, clarifying everything Taehyung had told her." Namjoon explains then he looks at Taehyung.

"I yelled at her the first time we met. Then her and I were home alone and I was able to persuade her into my room and pull a move on her, she didn't like it while I told her everything and even turned into my demonic form in front of her. Right as I was about to kill her, Jungkook came running in and stopped me." Taehyung explains then he looks at Hoseok.

"After Taehyung told her everything, Namjoon called her down for him to question her then she said everything that Taehyung had told her and Namjoon clarified everything for her. She then left and I was the only one to maybe talk to her. I explained everything to her and she flipped out when I told her to stay out of the mess she had caused. We were arguing and playing the blame game then she said to never have any contact with her again and she went back to apartment. Ever since that day, I've drowned myself in work and fought with everyone at least once." Hoseok explains then Satan nods as he looks at me.

"Envy, your name has been mentioned a lot, explain to me why." Satan requests then I nod.

"The day Taehyung attacked Y/N, was while I was speaking with you, once I got back, I knew she was in trouble because I heard her tell me. I ran to his room and we fought for a little bit and I sent her to her room. I went in and she wanted me to tell her everything, but I told her I couldn't. After she left, her thoughts have been making my head back so badly and it's starting to annoy me." I explain.

"How do you know her thoughts?" Satan asks me.

"I've known them since I've first met her since I have an attachment to her, spiritually." I answer then he nods.

"But why have you been protecting her this whole time?" He asks me with his head cocked to the side. "That's what it sounds like to me." He comments then I clear my throat.

"Because she is mine, mine to mess with." I answer then he hums.

"Why is it taking you so long to kill her?" He questions then my eyes widen.

"You said I could break her instead," I start off then clear my throat, "because that would be so much worse for her." I save then he nods.

"Then why is it taking you so long to break her?" He asks me.

"I'm waiting for her to get so close to me that it will be awfully painful for her when I break her." I answer then he leans forward.

"I want you to listen to what I'm about to say, Jungkook." He says with my name, which is rare, but I nod.

"Yes, sire." I respond as he makes eye contact with me.

"Son, I want you to break her so bad that she'll wish she isn't alive." Satan commands then I nod as I look into his red sapphire eyes.

"I will, sire." I promise then he leans back.

"Remember, you are making a promise with the devil." He reminds me then he points his hands towards Hoseok. "We wouldn't want to hurt her like we hurt Annabeth, now do we?" He questions then Hoseok's eyes flash purple as I nod.

"No, sire." I agree then I stand.

"Go to Y/N, now, and continue to what you are doing to her." He tells me then I disappear from the house.

I reappear in her living room and seeing how much of a mess and how dark the room was, making me gulp as I looked around.

"This isn't good..." I mutter as I see all of her knives scattered on her counter.

Each knife with a little bit of blood on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 145 12
"So, why did you need the ibuprofen with each pill being 300mg?" Seokjin asks me. "Hangover." I shortly answer then clear my throat. "One of my wors...
333K 11.3K 32
So one night as you are walking home, a car crash happens and you run over to help them. You were able to save everyone but suddenly an explosion cam...
421K 18K 31
Jeon Jungkook has an unhealthy obsession with a girl he works with. -AU. Adult themes. Hints/smut - Please be cautious and old enough to read this b...
261 30 15
A supernatural/paranormal genre You're handed your next assignment, your eyes widen in disbelief, "Kim Nam Joon? Not him, anyone but him. He has been...