°Dylan Kingwell x reader°

By fellowloser

On an embarrassing run to the supermarket, you meet this really sweet boy. He gives you his number and you be... More

"Don't judge me!"
"Guess what?"
"Hey, is this Dylan?"
"Why are you smiling?"
"Set them up"
Christmas
"Cheese!"
"Am I falling for Dylan Kingwell"
"Am I falling for Y/n L/n?"
Getting ready
Neil's party (part 1)
Neil's party (part 2)
A/N
"I'm so sorry! "
"I really like you"
"I missed you"
The plan
The party kiss
"How could she?"
"Elsa?"
The break up
"Please take me back'
"I love you"
The end
Thank you!!

"Who is she?"

4.1K 109 38
By fellowloser

Dylan's POV

I watched her walk the automatic door into the street. She was really cute. I've never seen her before.

Cashier: 15 dollars and 60 cents.

I handed her the money and grabbed my bag. I spotted an Elf DVDs. She must've forgotten it. I ripped a piece of my receipt and grabbed a pen from the checkout desk. I scribbled my number and slid it into the DVD case.
My mom and sister were waiting for me in the car. Instead of making my way to the Toyota, I ran after the girl.

Dylan: One second, mum.
Mum: Where are you going?

I ran past her and followed the girl out of the parking lot.

Dylan: Hey! Hey!
I caught up to her, out of breath.
Dylan: you forgot your DVD.
The girl: Oh, thank you so much.
Dylan: I didn't catch your name
The girl: Y/n. And you?
Dylan: Dylan. Nice to meet you, Y/n.
*Honk Honk*
Dylan: I got to go. Bye, Y/n.
I ran back to the car and got in the back seat, dropping the bag next to me. I spent the ride home thinking about Y/n. Would I ever see her again? Oh, I hope so. Girls usually freak out when they see me. But she was so calm. To be honest, I was glad that she didn't recognize me from ASOUE. I hope she finds my number. I would normally never give a stranger my number but she was different.

Mum: What are you thinking about, sweetie?
Kayla (big sis): Probably that girl from the parking lot.
Dylan: No, I wasn't. I'm just excited to decorate the house for Christmas.
Kayla: Sure.

Kayla was right, I was thinking about Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 11.9K 60
❝ when two people love each other but are too shy to admit it but they still show it ❞ in which dylan sprayberry fell for his co-star who is convinc...
64.5K 1.9K 31
❝You sure you want to do this?❞ When (y/n) finally gets the acting job she had been auditioning for, for months, she moves out to Toronto to shoot a...
113K 9.4K 28
What happens when two Actors with opposite temperaments have to act like they are in love with each other in a show that could be their stepping ston...
74.4K 1.2K 37
['You know, you look cute when you blush.'] Est. 3rd June 2018 Comp. 21st aug 2019 Editing/rewriting as of July 2021 (Dylan kingwell x fem! OC) #1 i...