TVD Imagines

By Sri_1864

the characters are not mine. they are all characters from the novel The Vampire Diaries. I'm just so in love... More

imagine 1 :- DAMON
imagine 2 :- DAMON
imagine 3 :- ENZO + DAMON
imagine 3 (II) :- ENZO + DAMON
imagine 4 :- DAMON
imagine 5 :- KLAUS
imagine 6 :- ELIJAH
imagine 7 :- STEFAN
imagine 8 :- DAMON
imagine 9 :- DAMON
imagine 10 :- ELIJAH
imagine 11 :- KLAUS
imagine 12 :- ELIJAH
imagine 13 :- DAMON
imagine 14 :- DAMON
imagine 15 :- DAMON
imagine 16 :- ELIJAH
imagine 17 :- JEREMY
imagine 18 :- KOL
imagine 19 :- KLAUS
imagine 20 :- DAMON
imagine 21 :- DAMON
imagine 22 :- DAMON
imagine 23 :- ELIJAH
imagine 24 :- DAMON
imagine 25 :- KOL
imagine 26 :- ELIJAH
Author's Note
imagine 28 :- DAMON
imagine 29 :- ELIJAH
imagine 30 :- DAMON
imagine 31 :- ELIJAH
imagine 32 :- DAMON
100K READS!!!!
imagine 33 :- DAMON
imagine 34 :- KLAUS
imagine 35 :- KOL
imagine 36 :- STEFAN
imagine 37 :- JEREMY
imagine 38 :- DAMON
imagine 39 :- DAMON, STEFAN, KLAUS, KOL
imagine 40 :- ELIJAH
imagine 41 :- ELIJAH
imagine 42 :- KLAUS
imagine 43 :- ELIJAH

imagine :- 27 KLAUS

10.3K 140 30
By Sri_1864

This one was requested by jae_dawn!!

I am so sorry for not posting it sooner but I hope you guys understand! Enjoy this imagine and I will start writing the second part to the last Elijah imagine very soon. <3

  •~•~•~•~ 

Damon Salvatore wasn't the easiest person to date. You had no idea what was going on and his constant disappearances were affecting you in ways even worse than you had imagined. He used to go out randomly at nights and come home drunk. You guys now hardly had time to talk to each other. He used to come home after you had gone to bed and go out before you woke up. You had even tried to talk to Stefan about it but he just looked at you with his eyes full of pity. But in the end he just brushed it off and said everything will be okay.

Finally one day you were awake before Damon had left. You heard him taking a shower and you sat up on the bed leaning on the headboard, waiting for him to come out. When he did, a puff of smoke escaped as the door opened and Damon stepped out. Water was dripping onto his shoulders from the tip of his hair and rolled down his back to get soaked into the towel wrapped around his waist. He was a little taken aback to have noticed you awake but he quickly covered it up with his usual smirk.

"Good morning, babe!" He said and kissed your forehead before he walked to get dressed.

You sighed and spoke, "Damon, what the hell is going on?"

"What?" His voice held the confusion that he tried to fake. It was obvious that he knew what you were talking about. Damon had obviously noticed the increasing gap between the two of you. He hated every bit of it but it wasn't something he could control. Damon was trying to get his blood-thirst under control for your sake but it wasn't as easy as he had thought it would be. You didn't know that the Salvatores were vampires and Damon wanted to keep it that way, especially with the arrival of the hybrid Klaus Mikaelson. He didn't want to risk your life.

"Damon, drop the façade. You know what I am talking about. What is the meaning of this if we hardly ever talk? For the past few weeks, it's like we are strangers sharing a house. And I hate it! I hate that I don't know where you are going every day and..."

"Hey! Hey! Calm down, baby. I know it has been a little bad..."

"A little?" You asked incredulously.

"Okay..." He sighed, "I know it has been really bad lately but I will handle it all and it will be okay. I promise." He said.

"Damon, please tell me what is going on? What are you hiding?" You tried to push but even you knew that it was useless. He wouldn't tell you anything until he wanted to. When he didn't reply, you sighed and rested your forehead against his. "Damon..."

"Everything's okay. Trust me." And he gave you a toe curling kiss. You kissed him back and wrapped your fingers in his hair when he spoke again.

"Don't kiss me like that right now if you are planning on going back to sleep right now. I'm so not in the mood to be teased in the morning." He groaned as he pulled back and bit your lower lip a bit harder than usual making you moan loudly.

"I would have if I didn't really want you right now." You spoke panting a little and opened your eyes slightly only to see him smirking. You smiled as he pushed you down onto the bed and ravished you.

!~!~!~!~

It had been a few weeks since that day with Damon, and true to his words, it had been different since then. Damon had been spending a lot more time with you and you loved him even more for that. However, problems arose once more when a stranger knocked at your door one day. A tall man with dirty blonde hair leaned against the doorframe and smirked at you as you opened the door.

"Are you the one dating the older Salvatore, Ms. Y/L/N?" He asked very politely but he gave you a very weird feeling. You didn't know for sure if you could trust him or not but something told you that he would never hurt you.

"Who are you exactly?" You asked as you held onto the door tightly.

"They call me Klaus Mikaelson. Damon must have told you about me. I'm sure he wouldn't leave his girlfriend unprotected at home while he knows that the hybrid is out..."

"The what?!" You asked bewildered and he looked at your eyes curiously before he smiled widely.

"Of course they haven't." He shook his head slightly, still smiling. He then walked into the house and sat on the couch as you stood at the door dumbfounded thinking did he seriously just called himself a hybrid before you realised that the stranger just entered the house without permission. You hurried into the room and before you could say anything, he spoke up again, "Call your boyfriend. Tell him Klaus is at home waiting for him and ask him to be here as soon as humanly possible." He smirked.

Your hands shook as you tried taking your phone and dialed Damon. He picked up the call after it rang twice, "Y/N I'm slightly busy right now cam you..."

"Damon." You whispered.

"What happened?" His voice was suddenly very serious and you heard a door closing on the background.

"S-Some Klaus M-Mikaelson is here asking for you." You whispered.

He muttered a curse, "Y/N babe I'll be there within a few minutes. Stay as far away from him as you can. Lock yourself in a room or..."

"Do you really think a simple wooden door can stop me from getting her if I want, Damon?" Klaus said suddenly and you gasped. How in the world did that hear him?

Damon cursed again and the call ended.

You just stood there hardly for a minute as Klaus looked around the house when the door burst open and in came Damon.

"What the hell?!" You muttered when he broke through the door and stood right in front of you.

"Get the fuck out of the house, Klaus." He spoke dangerously. You tried peeking around him but his hand pushed you back again.

"Doesn't she deserve to know, Damon?" he said and smirked.

"Know what?" You asked and Damon glared at Klaus, "What is going on here? Damon, who is this guy?" You forced and Damon sighed.

"Y/N, I didn't want to bring you into this. This is exactly what scared me."

" Damon just tell me." You spoke aggressively. You had been in the dark for long enough. It was finally time for you to know what the hell was going on.

"Tell him, Damon. Tell him who you are." Klaus pushed him.

"Shut up!" Damon snapped at him.

"Just tell her!" Klaus shouted which resulted in Damon shouted too.

"Fine!" He sighed and rubbed his temples before he looked at you, "Y/N, I... I am a vampire." He blurted out.

You rolled your eyes, "Yes, and I am a werewolf." Klaus smiled and looked away. But Damon looked at you straight without smiling.

"I am serious, Y/N." He added pleadingly.

"Show her, Damon." Klaus spoke from where he stood. You could see how annoyed Damon was by the way his closed fist was shaking. But then you stilled and paled when you looked up at his face. His eyes were red and there were dark, back veins under his eyes, you could see the dark fluid flowing through them. A little lower, two fangs peeked from both sides of his lips.

"Holy shit." You whispered and took a step back from him. Instantly his face becomes normal and when he tried reaching for you again, you took another hurried step back. Hurt filled his eyes and he paused looking at you longingly. You hated seeing Damon like that but you just couldn't help it.

"You lied to me for all these months about who you are." You whispered and tears filled your eyes. A single tear slipped down your lips but you didn't try to rub it off. Damon tried reaching again but you flinched. Damon took a step back and he turned to look at Klaus.

"Why did you do this Klaus?" He asked seething.

Klaus smirked, "She deserved to know."

"Will you two please get out of my house?" You spoke rather loudly to cut them off.

"Y/N..."

"Go, Damon. Just leave."

You and Damon both knew that it was the end for both of you. It seemed a little too much but what hurt the most was that he didn't trust you enough to tell you by himself. That hurt.

When Damon left, Klaus was still there observing you.

"I asked both of you to leave me alone."

"You don't even know about yourself, do you?" Klaus said sympathetically.

"What about me?" You spoke confusedly. He sighed but didn't say anything, "Just tell me or leave! It's my life! I deserve to know whatever the hell it is that you're talking about!" you shouted suddenly.

"Yes you do deserve to know." You looked at him waiting for him to continue while he observed you, trying to figure out if you were ready to know it yet. In the end, he spoke, "You belong from a pack, Y/N, a werewolf pack. I knew it from your last name; your father was the alpha of the pack. They were killed by hunters."

"Wow."

Klaus looked at you surprised but you just sat on the ground with a blank expression. He couldn't justify your reaction. But he sat there waiting for you to react. He knew you would.

But you didn't. You just didn't know how to react or even if to trust him. When Klaus realised this he spoke up again, "I belonged to the same pack." You looked at him surprised.

"What?"

"Yes. My father was the alpha too."

"How can there be two alphas?" You asked confused.

Klaus smiled, "I am the great great great great great great... great-grandfather of your father." You looked at him your eyes as wide as saucers and Klaus chuckled, "I am a half vampire too. Hence the term hybrid." He smiled.

It felt weird as Klaus explained to you everything about the werewolf nature and stuff. It made sense how you could easily get so angry. You were angry to have not known anything about yourself at all. And it sucked. But as Klaus explained, somehow you felt the connection to him; and you hoped that he wouldn't leave you alone. As he explained the vow of always and forever, you hoped that one day he would take you in too. 

•~•~•~•~  

So, here it is. I know it is different from the other ones but I hope it was okay... let me know how you guys liked it. 

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Add. 

Love you guys!! Once again, thank you for all the love and support! <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
22.8K 254 18
Tate Langdon Fan Fic ;) Started December 21, 2020 Finished March 1, 2021 NOT EDITED I do not own any characters, the only thing I changed is Violet's...
1.2M 53.9K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
463K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...