Blue Blood β–Έ Dean Winchester

By hypnotistic

❝ I'm not dying at the hands of some cocky demon. If I go out, I go out with a bang and a demon is not on tha... More

INTRODUCTION
ACT ONE:
01. grumpy beginnings

00. chaos in calculation

1.2K 53 56
By hypnotistic

┌────────────────┐
events before season one
zero: chaos in calculation
└────────────────┘

  ・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

August 12th, 2004
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Every case, no matter how big or small, it always had the same feeling;

Adrenaline rushing through the veins, excitement seconds after; that's how it felt like. The idea of having power over a situation thrilled her because she knew at the end of the day she has saved people's lives. Some may not even be aware but it was better than letting the vulnerable finding out the truth about the world. Whether it's a solo run or team up. Feeling always stays the same, that's how a hunter should feel like on every hunt.

Regardless, things seemed to shift as the clock went on.

Even in the pit of her stomach she could tell things were twisting in the demon's favor. Her sister has taught her to follow the gut feeling because most of the time it was right. For once, there no longer was a familiar feeling over a hunt. Instead it was replaced with a much darker thought; she was paranoid.

It was the first demon case she and her best friend Alexis have come across to. Sure, it was a first demon involvement case she was allowed to come near and it always starts off the same way but seeing the state that the two were in, something felt off. It really bothered Evie that she couldn't figure out what that 'something' was.

After interviewing the witnesses they got back to their motel room to continue investigating the case and add the rest of the information together. Not long after the doors swung open and a woman younger than both stood in the doorway.

Both however weren't all that fazed by the girl and were ready to tackle her if she came to harm one of them. Because she was young and not as harmful but looks after all can deceive a person. Within seconds the girl's eyes turned pitch black and the demon's hand rose up, making both hunters fly against the wall.

It became such a blur, her memory hazing away. Her body working against her will, defending herself without a thought. Few minutes passed... maybe. She didn't know but she was tired and it felt like the demon knew that so it took its opportunity and sent them unconscious.

Now it all has led to this very moment of time. Once Evie woke up, she was met with a different room, they were no longer in a motel room, instead an abandoned house. It wasn't that hard to grasp her surroundings either, as she was stationed in what used to be a living room.

It had light cinnamon brown walls with mold growing across in a pattern way. The rusty red wooden floors covered in dust, you could easily see where their bodies were dragged from and the footprints scattered all across, even crunched leaves on the sides playing a part.

The space felt empty and cold, the only thing giving her warmth was a fireplace behind her. She already knew things were about to get bad for her and Alexis, the fireplace was the one thing that was working. The house has been abandoned for years, anyone could tell that and having a fireplace on sent red flags everywhere.

In front of her sat Alexis, reflecting the same position as Evie. Both had their hands tied behind the chairs, legs bound together with a thick rope as they face each other in the middle of the room. Alexis, however, still wasn't conscious and for a second she got worried she wasn't alive but the thought faded as soon as it came. Seeing her chest moving up and down.

Evie glances behind her shoulder as she tries moving her wrists in any direction, trying to loosen the rope around it, ''Oh look, you're up!''

The hunter stops moving as the voice chirps up and quickly turns to see the person who owned it. To her surprise it was the same girl from the motel standing by the doorway, her arms crossed. She remembered the pitch black eyes she had and realized she was possessed by a demon.

It still wasn't pleasing to see a girl who had a bright future ahead of her, taken away just like that. Her dark brown hair sits on the shoulders in loose ringlets and wearing a tight red top with a leather jacket, black jeans and studded belt.

She didn't know what to say, for the first in a while she was at loss of words, it surely boosted the demon's ego as a grin made its way onto its lips, ''When I heard Evie Andrews was looking for me, I was quite honored.''

That made her glare at the demon, "Well lucky me, would you like an autograph or something?''

The sarcastic comment made the demon's grin fade and its eyes switch to the black as she starts slowly making her way towards her, ''It's a shame, I was expecting more from someone who's name is so well known in hell but you're just a waste of space.''

Evie rolls her eyes and was ready to respond but was beat to it by a well known voice that sent relief down her spine, ''No offence but the whole villain speech is not working on you.''

Evie turns to look at her best friend who was waking up but didn't look so good herself. Dried blood covering the side of her forehead and her lip split open. She was happy Alexis was conscious now.

The demon turns to look at Alexis, not pleased with the hunter's words. There was a glare sent in her direction but then a smile starts to form onto her lips, soon turning into a chuckle. Both, Alexis and Evie glance at each other in question, ''Where's this anger coming from because if I remember correctly, you was happy to see me not that long ago.''

Alexis stares at the demon, her brows creased together and quite frankly Evie was confused as ever. She notices the demon uncrossing its arms, only to reveal she was holding a hunting knife with a curved, serrated-edged blade, ''What are you talking about?"

The demon looks down at the clothes she was wearing and shakes her head, ''Oh yeah, I forgot I don't look like my old meat-suit anymore,so you might not recognise me no more, '' Alexis pulls a face in perplexity and Evie copies her expressions. Seeing both hunters' reactions the demon rolls its eyes again and sighs heavily, ''Isaiah? Your boyfriend? ''

Alexis laughs dryly and shakes her head, ''Not possible. I spoke to him three days ago.''

Evie stares in shock at the demon, it all adds up to the point now. Isaiah and Alexis have been dating for a year and they always were together and somehow was invested in her hunting life as well. Especially for someone who claimed to not know about her hunting lifestyle beforehand. (Even her fiance Matt didn't react well when Evie told him the first time). The ignored calls for the two days and a sudden demon case makes sense now, ''She's telling the truth. Three days ago she was possessing Isaiah, the next, this girl. That's how we got the case.''

The demon turns its head at Evie and smiles, ''There you go, she has it all figured out.''

Alexis just stares at the demon with her mouth gaping open and Evie's heart broke for her, ''What did you do to him?'' The Andrews girl asks harshly.

"Who? Isaiah?'' The demon asks sheepishly as she moves past Evie and grabs something metal like from behind her. She couldn't see what but the demon didn't move either, instead it carried on standing behind her. Suddenly she had the urge to sit up straight, not liking how close the demon was to her, ''Yeah he's dead, been dead for a year now. Nothing personal.''

''Nothing personal?'' Alexis spits back, gritting her teeth and she sits up in the chair, ''You've been messing with me for a year, you want me to not take it to heart?"

''I was more thinking we could continue this relationship going, '' The Demon takes a step back, revealing she was holding a fireplace poker with its end flaming red and whatever it was for, Evie didn't want to know, "I grew quite fond of you actually. Maybe take a step further into this relationship and you can refer me to my real name, Asura.''

Alexis chuckles in disbelief, "What do you want from us?''

The demon, Asura shrugs her shoulders, ''I just want to know where John Winchester is, that's all.''

The name went down like cold water. Evie hasn't heard his name for quite some time and surely hearing that from a demon wasn't pleasant at all. His name was not mentioned once since the last run up she had with him and that's how she wanted to keep things like. The less people talk about him, the better she feels. Everyone that knows Evie, knew the rule; No mention of the name John Winchester unless he's dead.

But just because she doesn't like him, doesn't mean she will betray the hunters code. She knew where John was but it didn't mean she's going to rat him out.

Alexis glances at Evie and she didn't know what she was expecting from the Andrews girl but seeing her so still and relaxed didn't sit well with her. Evie turns her head to Asura with a forced smile, ''Sorry but no can do, guess you just wasted all this time for nothing.''

Asura's eyes glow darker as she stares at Evie and grabs the fireplace poker drawing it closer to Evie. She flinches away from it as far as she can, the heat radiating closer and closer. Alexis trashes in the chair as she tries undoing the ropes around her wrists, ''If you dare to touch Evie with that thing, I'll send you back to the hell myself.''

''I would listen to her, '' Evie comments as she stares at the fire poker that's getting closer to her face, ''I mean, you are the one who grew fond of her.''

"Enough talking, let's make this more fun. Shall we? '' Asura says as she pulls the fire poker away from her face and for a second Evie was relieved it was nowhere near her face. That however didn't last long as seconds later instead the flaming red end presses against her shoulder blade with no warning.

Panic rushes through her as she clenches her teeth together and twists the lips into a grimace, not allowing herself to scream for a second. The overwhelming heat sensation over taking her as she squeezes her eyes shut, not being able to even hear Alexis' shouting. All she could feel was the burning flesh from her shoulder. There was more panic than worry over the demon whom just burnt off the one thing that was keeping her sane — the anti possession tattoo.

Not many people knew the whereabouts of her tattoo or if she even had one to begin with but only few people knew it was in white ink. Allowing to blend in with her skin more, not being as noticeable for others. She wasn't sure how the demon knew, it could've been when she was unconscious or maybe when Asura was possessing Isaiah, she didn't know and it didn't matter no more. She knew how it's going to end.

The gut feeling returning, the warning was here. This was the warning.

Asura throws the iron in the fireplace, grabs Evie's face as she forces her to look at Asura. Alexis screams continue to grow, her movements becoming more violent when trying to free herself but Evie couldn't tell. All she could hear was her heartbeat ringing in her ears, the stinging pain in her shoulder blade and the pitch black eyes staring into her hazel ones.

''Say 'ah' for me,'' Asura's tone too sweet, forcing Evie to open her mouth, ''There we go"

A thick black smoke pouring out of Asura's mouth into hers. Evie's chest grows heavier by second as the demon leaves the girl's body. Her consciousnesses fading away, forced against her will. Alexis's voice becomes quieter as a new inner voice grows louder.

The sight in front of Alexis scared her, she felt useless. She was tied to a chair, not being able to even get out of the damn ropes. Alexis' mouth opens in disbelief as the girl Asura possessed falls on the floor, her lifeless body staying still. Alexis glances back at Evie or Asura possessing Evie's body, her head tilts one side and to another as her eyes stay closed but once adjusting to Evie's body they fly open.

Alexis no longer was staring at her best friend but the demon inside of her, the black eyes piercing into hers with a smug smile forming on her lips. It sends chills down her spine but swallows the fear away as anger bubbles inside her, ''You sick son of a bitch, let her go!''

Asura laughs but doesn't respond, instead Asura puffs out a heavy sigh as cracking of bones fills the space as she dislocates Evie's wrists and soon after the rope drops on the floor. Asura cracks them back in place and extends the arms out examining them with a smile on her face. Her attention moves to Alexis who was nowhere near as amused as Asura and she rolls her eyes,

''Don't be bitter, Alexis.'' Asura unties the ropes around Evie's legs and stands up, I'm sure you'd make a better meat-suit but you see, I'm under orders by my boss not to harm Evie –"

Alexis pulls a face, ''You literally threw her across our motel room.''

Asura waves a hand at her as she steps over the lifeless girl's body,'' Well, flaws are made of course. We all make them but as long as Evie's alive Lilith's happy.''

The hunter's eyebrows crease together at the mention of the name, ''Lilith? As the first ever demon to exist?''

"The one and only,'' Asura says emotionless as she sighs.

"What does she want from Evie?" The hunter pushes further, not taking eyes off from Asura as she approaches Alexis.

"To stay alive and not get herself killed and for the rest, you don't know have to worry about, '' Asura bends forward and pats Alexis' cheek with a smile, ''So where were we? ooo yeah! John Winchester."

Alexis scroffs. To be quite honest, she forgot they got kidnapped over a hunter that she didn't know anything about. She was more concerned over Evie rather than him, ''Okay listen, we genuinely have no idea where he is. Hell, I have never even met the dude, Evie's the one that saw him last. I heard the dude's a dick."

Asura tilts her head, "And when exactly was that?"

"I don't know, a year ago?" Alexis shrugs her shoulders, completely clueless to his whereabouts, "That's all I know, so what if you just swept away and let me and Evie go. How about that? Because to me it sounds like a solid plan."

"You hunters really don't get it, do you?" Asura shakes her head, "I'm not here to mess around, I'm here to get the job done as quickly as possible. The Winchester has something of mine that I need back and all leads back to you two."

The hunter pulls a face at the demon,"So you throw a hissy fit over something a Winchester stole from you? You maybe want to cry, I'll give you a shoulder to cry on."

"You see, Alexis,'' Asura starts crouching down to be the same level as her, waving a knife in her face, "I learnt a lot about you and this whole tough act of yours is not working on me. I know deep down you're just a sad broken girl who only relies on Evie for some comfort —"

"If you have it all figured out," The hunter hisses at the demon staring back at her with a lopsided smile, "Why bother?"

It bothers her, she hated how right the demon was. She was in Evie's shadow and she knew it. Evie was the only person she could ever rely on for anything and since the day they met, she hasn't gone on a hunt with anyone else. So yeah, the demon was right; she relied on Evie for comfort and reassurance.

But in all this chaos there was calculation, Asura knew what she was doing and how. She liked torture, misery and hatred towards her. It felt as if she was feeding off those emotions, gaining strength in a way.

"Fine, be it your way," Asura snarls as she stands up and walks out of the living room leaving Alexis on her own and the dead body in front of her. She couldn't even look at the girl properly, guilt soaring through her. All she could do was sit still and helplessly watch her world crashing down on her.

Alexis twists her palms the opposite directions and keeps on wiggling out of the ropes. A sign of relief washes over her as she feels the ropes loosening around her. Soon after she has a room to slide one of her hands out, allowing her to free herself. Quickly she undoes her legs.

But just quickly the footsteps returned and became louder by each second passing. The hunter leaves the ropes untied and sits back straight, her hands behind her back with ropes in her hands.

She had no idea what she was expecting from Asura's return but most certainly she wasn't expecting a male body being slammed down in front of her.

"Here, pretty boy,be the star of the show " Asura whistles as she bends down grabbing onto his face forcing him to look at Alexis, "Our little huntress is not flinching and she needs one last push."

She looks at the guy in pure shock and her mouth opens, whispering his name "Matt."

Off all people, she wasn't expecting Evie's fiance to be involved in any of this mess and it would destroy Evie if she knew the demon had him under her fingernails.

For so many years the two have been together but not once she allowed Matt to come close to her hunting lifestyle. She always made sure he was never in harm's way. But for the past few months he got himself involved more and more, only because she was no longer only caring for herself but caring for two.

Alexis never expected things to twist in such a nasty way, "Matt, whatever she says or does don't believe it. It's not Evie, it's — "

"A demon, he knows." Asura rolls her eyes as she pushes Matt to stand up with her. She releases her hold but instead of running away or fighting or any physical movement from him was non existent. Matt's head held higher as he struggles to breathe. Panic visible in hunter's eyes, "Alexis, this is your choice really. So let's try again. The Winchester is on Azazel hunt which seems ridiculous at this point but he did come across a very important diary about Lilith and the seals, so please make this easy on both of us."

"I-I don't know," Alexis stutters out, clueless as ever. She wishes Asura would believe her because she had no idea any of that was happening nor she needed to know. She was way too afraid the demon will hurt Matt even more if she moves and Asura finds out she was free, "Asura, I promise I have no idea about John or what he has been up to. Last I heard of him was when Evie helped him on the case and he left her to bleed to death if the ambulance didn't show up. That's all. I'm serious, please."

Asura doesn't reply as she studies her features, a dry laugh escaping her lips, "You really have no idea, do you?"

"No, so please let him go." Alexis pleads, her tone desperate.

The demon doesn't hesitate to answer, ''Oh, yeah sure."

Without hesitation Asura lifts the hand in the air and twists her wrist at the same time as Matt's neck snaps in an uneven angle, breaking his neck. His body slamming on the floor as Alexis jumps from the chair as she screams his name. Her attention is brought back on the demon who seemes to enjoy her reaction more than she should.

Alexis charges towards Asura but just as soon is thrown against a wall, invisible force holding her there and then. It felt as she was pinned against the wall with hands around her arms and legs but there was no one at the same time. Another hand grasps her neck, holding her hostile.

"Oh Alexis, it wasn't supposed to end like this. You finding out about Lilith, or Azazel or the seals or any of that jazz," Asura points out as she slowly starts approaching the girl, "and I can't exactly let you go now either."

A tighter grip tightens around her neck as she starts to struggle to breathe and wiggles around trying to get some freedom. She felt like a witty remark would be appropriate for a situation like this but she couldn't utter a word. Another sharp pain twists inside her, thousand knives slicing through her insides was all she could feel. Pain becomes more unbearable by a second.

"I liked you, I really did but I have my orders and my boss comes first," Asura shrugs as she approaches the hunter and carelessly places a hand on cheek, "Don't worry, it all will be over soon."

Another sharp pain runs through her whole body as she starts to choke up on what she assumed was her own blood. The copper taste fills up her mouth. Asura's sickly sweet smile grows as she holds onto her cheek, her vision becoming more blurry. Her eyelids close against her will but Asura's words still ring in her ears;

"I'm just getting started."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

     finally reposting this chapter, after what feels like a decade. my life has been pretty hectic right now and i barely had time to sit down.

    but if you're also interested and you like outer banks, i got a summary posted for a jj maybank fic up on my other account daisyjohvson as well, self promo i know don't shame me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 87 31
Millicent, Millie, Winchester is not the girl her brothers remember. She seems cruel and calculated and is not the sweet, sarcastic girl they rememb...
5.5K 362 56
Seasons 2-5 DeanXMC #1 jaredpadaleki may 2024 Faith has always known she was different. The dreams of her mother burning, the strange things she see...
429 44 23
You'll find your favourite supernatural quotes here from season 8. I will make quote books about the other seasons as well so don't worry about that...
2.4K 146 9
why'd you whisper in the dark just to leave me in the night? supernatural season two - five sam winchester x fem!oc