The Return of Rose

Від _Secrets_89

(Book 2) What if I told you my life was an illusion? That everything that was good in my life only lasted for... Більше

The Return of Rose
Characters
Chapter 1: You're Kidding Me
Chapter 2: Definitely Not True
Chapter 3: A New Side of Him
Chapter 4 : His Arrival
Chapter 5: I Had My Reasons
Chapter 6: Cat Out of The Bag
Chapter 7: Maybe, Just Maybe
Chapter 8: Sister
Chapter 9: Im Not Perfect
Chapter 10: Never Had a Chance
Chapter 11: Part 1
Chapter 12: Part 2
Chapter 13: I'll Prove Myself
Chapter 14: Twice in one night
Chapter 15: The Big Plan
Chapter 16: Piece of Cake
Chapter 17: Five Minutes
Chapter 18: Sick of Me
Chapter 19: A warning
Chapter 20: Finally The Truth
Chapter 21: Trust me
Chapter 22: You aren't
Chapter 23: Our Plan
Chapter 24: Bianchi's Secret Son
IMPORTANT MESSAGE/ please read!!!
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: The Way I Make You Feel
Chapter 27: Faith

Chapter 28: Everything Check

1.9K 57 37
Від _Secrets_89

Two weeks ago everything was going according to plan. Finally.

New phones. Check.

New clothes. Check.

Disguise. Check.

New house, a definite check.

I was ready to move out of that dump. I bought an okay house, nothing too flashy yet. I of course wanted one built but it was sure going to waste a lot of money at the moment. Maybe later in the long run. Right now I need somewhere else. I had the hidden house destroyed and even the dumpster one as well. I couldn't let any traces behind of the mafia.

The new house had six rooms. It had been remodeled to the way I had planned in my head; a big meeting room, big bathrooms and big bedrooms.
I still had to add my personal touch to the new house, which was heavily guarded. I needed more guys. I needed more weapons. I needed a lot more of everything.

Two weeks later had passed and everything was going according to plan. Contracts were finalized. Word on the street was that a new business was coming up. The untouchables they called themselves. The other mafia leaders were suspicious at the fact that another person was rising. But they weren't new, just a new leader was all.

The untouchables were us. We were powerful and I was happy and proud about that but I wasn't satisfied. Until I knew for a fact that Chris and Giovanni were finished I was going to be satisfied.

Until then, we were still irrelevant.

Ever since "Lana" left to an important business for awhile, Liz was handling everything just fine. Looking at the mask I was reminded of Ethan every single time. I wanted to so badly call him but I knew I couldn't. He probably still hates my soul. It was dangerous for me to converse with him. He was the only person who hadn't betrayed me. Hopefully after all this is over, I really hope we can once again become best friends. Me making tiny trips on spying on him wasn't helping the fact that I needed to move on from him. Maybe he's better off without me.

Yeah, he is, and so is everybody else.

I nod my head in agreement to my conscience. I place the mask on the styrofoam head.

"Yes what?"

I look up to Christian, confused. "What?"

"You were nodding, but to what? I didn't even ask you anything..."

I mentally slap myself. "Nothing, was just thinking."

"..okay. Well Liz, we have business matters to attend to." He looked smug. He likes that around others he  can treat me like the rest of the family and not his boss. It was fine because behind doors I could smack him to death.

"Is it the whole package not arriving yet or the call from Danny?" I asked as I applied my bold red lipstick. I do love looking dramatic nowadays.

You mean to make you like yourself more?

Nothing good ever came from that nagging second voice. It was always the opposite from positive thoughts. But I didn't mind it.

"Both." He said slowly as if I was going to explode on him. And I would have if it wasn't for the fact that I was going to see my sugar daddy Danny. He was a dick but he sure was handsome.

"Hm. Send a box of chicken heads and write them a little personal message will ya? Maybe something along the lines of  "your heads will be next if I don't get my payment by tomorrow. As for the second matter let's go to Danny's office and talk about what he needs to say to me." I grab my purse off my bed and leave the room with Christian in tow.

••••••••••

Christian paralleled his car and paced over to my side to open the door. "Danny isn't the type to try something is he?"

"No, I doubt it." I inform him knowing that he was going to bring his special weapons.

We walk into the lobby and directly to the lady with blonde hair and red lips, behind the counter. That's what stood out most.

She types away on her computer ignoring the fact that there's someone in front of her. But not just anyone. It's me. Lana fucking Fellaci. Someone who could literally end her.

Calm down you're nothing.

Christian instantly knows what I'm about to do so he interrupts her "important" time. "Hey..." he squints to see her name on the golden name tag. "Anna, we're here to see Danny. We're here for an important meeting."

"It's Mr. Feud to you. And he's busy. I see no booked schedules here."

I snickered. She was trying my patience, she really was. "I'm here for an important meeting hon, don't try me-"

"Like I said," she states once again. Clenching her teeth. "He's really busy."

From my coat I pull out my gun and slide it lowly on the counter. I cast her a sinister smile while I threaten her. "Look, you're really pushing my buttons here, just call Danny."

She quickly reaches for the phone and nods an approval to go see him.

Christian and I ride the elevator to the top of the building. "That was unnecessary..."

"Shut up." I snap

When the elevators open we step out to a really nice lounge with a desk except there's no assistant behind it. "Do we just... "I point to the door at the end of the hall. 

Christian shrugs and we start walking towards the door. As soon as Christian touches the door knob, a lady pops into our view.

"Oh. Um." She looks me up and down, giving me a smudge look. "If you think Mr. Feud's going to give you a second glance, then I suggest you turn around. You're no competition." She spits lowly, just to make me hear.

"The fact that you call him "Mr. Feud," shows that you're still lower than us, the front desk is empty I think you might want to return to it." I side step her and enter the office. She was pretty, enough to be a model but obviously the bitch was insecure. No one was here to steal no ones mans.

"Really Lana?! Pulling a gun out on my assistant?" Danny exclaimed as he put his pen down. I closed the door, leaving Christian outside.

I liked working with Danny he was just as mature as his cousin, Danielle. He actually meant business and was a cool person, when he wasn't uptight. He also didn't sleep around as much as others did.

I blinked, acting like if we were just having a normal conversation about the weather. "If she had just stopped being bitchy I wouldn't be pulling out guns. Now what was it we needed to talk about? You know we're both busy people."

He rolled his eyes and sat back into his chair. "Your cousin contacted me. I'm surprised he didn't earlier after what I did to him."

I snort. "Yeah well he has been trying to start a contract with you and for you to say the contract was with me and not with the whole mafia totally threw him off." I smirked, but then a thought plundered into my head. "Did he talk shit about me?" I ask casually. The question was actually meant to tell me whether Chris still cared for his cousin or not. I was being stupid.

Why would he care about you? Don't you know he doesn't care, I thought we've been through this.

Danny pondered on the thought. "No. You know he looks like hell—Like I've seen my worse days but he looks, well like he uses." He states slowly, probably thinking I'll be worried or triggered.

I shrug uninterested. "It's his life."

"Yeah but both of you are cousins. Danielle and I aren't as close as we used to be but we would still help each other out on our worst days." He claimed.

"If that's all you have to say then I'm leaving. I've things to do."

Who does he think he is? We're not the same. There was a point in our lives where Chris and I were as close as anything in the world but that was then. Now we can't even consider ourselves as family. We aren't family anymore. He's just a person I want to ruin. I want to ruin him as he did me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know how much you all are probably angry with me, but honestly I don't even know what happened.

Okay let me explain :/ It's not that I forgot about any of you or Wattpad. Every time I came to this chapter I kept getting stuck. I was stuck. Look, when I wrote this book I was in a dark place and coming to Wattpad made me happy. You all made me happy. It was a way to escape the real world literally. But after going through hell I found my myself. I got a job, I just happened to graduate, so I have been pretty busy with life. I'm much better than I used to be.

As for the future with this book..... I honestly want to finish it for you guys. You deserve it, but i honestly wanted to give you the best book I could ever give you. But I feel like I've been trashing this book. I don't feel like I've been trying.

I will try to finish this book with a great ending and eventually I'll edit the first book and this one. I'll definitely make changes and try making it much much better. I wanted rose to have a happy ending 😔 we all do. So I hope you get to stay with my dumbass throughout the book.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.5K 53 11
We always despised each other to the core, and we would always find a way to pull each other down and ruin each other's plans. We were like polar op...
21.7K 553 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...
Always Mine Від emma3199

Романтика

24K 811 26
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...
163K 4.1K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...