It's Too Late (Sokeefe)

Por gay_soup

Fitz's overprotectiveness will be the death of him and Sophie's relationship, with Fitz out of the picture So... Más

A Note From The Authors
Chapter Two -
Chapter 3- The Kiss
Chapter 4- Its Too Late
A/N
In The Name Of Keefe
A/N

Chapter 1 - the first incident

4.2K 37 175
Por gay_soup

Sophie's POV

I was sitting in class when the first bad sign arose, but I was too oblivious to notice.

Since it was the first day, we got to pick our partner. I looked over at Biana and apparently she had the same idea. She skipped over to me with her books and satchel.

"Partners?" She asked with a hopeful smile. I returned the smile with the dark haired teen and draped my arm around her shoulders.

"Of course!! Who else would I be a partner with?" I asked giving her a playful shove.

"Me." Spoke someone behind us with a crisp accent. I turned to see Fitz. My boyfriend. I blushed slightly, I dont know why we were a already a thing.

"Hi." I gave him a shy wave and he raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms. He beckoned towards a empty seat next to him.

"You're my girlfriend, Sophie and I want to sit with you. I barely believe your mine I keep having to pinch myself to remember it's not a dream and I dont want to share you, at least not yet."

"Aww, sure I will be your partner" I replied giving him a playful nudge

"Sorry" I told Biana "I just want to be partners with Fitz"

"Its okay" she replied sounding a little disappointed

I felt bad but we are together. I couldnt say no, right?

I looked into Fitzs gorgeus teal eyes and he began "Look, Sophie. I'm sorry, ok? It's just that we just got together and I like you so much. So are we good?" He looked at me to reassure him

I looked at him and through a smile said "Ya, we are."

Looking back I cant believe how nieve  I was. This was just the beginning.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

634K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
Thalassa Por almarie220

Ficción histórica

4.8K 275 13
In the times of Ancient Greece, marrying off young girls was hardly unusual. So why does Thea know it's wrong? Forced to conform to rules, responsibi...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
709 96 28
"Fire & Flood" weaves together romance, magic, and the ultimate battle between love and darkness, inviting readers on an enthralling journey through...