𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘...

By Madame_Diamond

||Connor RK800 x Reader|| Your father asked you to be apart of a Cryostasis pod test back in 2018 and that wa... More

Chapter 1: Confusing Beginnings
Chapter 2: Where should I go?
Chapter 3: New World
Chapter 4: Deviants On The Run
Chapter 5: Food Truck Stop
Chapter 6: The Nest
Chapter 7: No Rest For The Weary
Chapter 8: Russian Roulette
Chapter 9: Eden Club Homicide
Chapter 10: The Blue Haired Traci
Chapter 11: The Bridge
Chapter 12: Quality Time Together
Chapter 13: Public Enemy
Chapter 14: Disaster Avoided
Chapter 15:Emotional Nights Lead to Good Mornings
Chapter 16: Meeting Kamski
Chapter 17: Shoot or Don't Shoot?
Chapter 18: Coping With The Truth
Chapter 19: Last Chance Connor
Chapter 20: Jericho
Chapter 21: Caught In The Crossfire
Chapter 22: The Plan
Chapter 23: Infiltration
Chapter 24: Internal Conflict
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26:Just The Beginning
Chapter 27: Like A Father
Chapter 28: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 29: Krispy Krime Stopping Trio United
Chapter 30: Christmas Together
Chapter 31: New Case Of The Android Killer
Chapter 33: Take A Breather, It's The New Year
Chapter 34: Closing In On The Target
Chapter 35: Shutdown
Chapter 36: Where You Bury Your Androids
Chapter 37: Reflections
Chapter 38: Mind Garden
Chapter 39: I Don't Know How To Act
Chapter 40: Not Valentine's Day Date
Chapter 41: Escapism
Chapter 42: Visitor
Chapter 43: House Guest
Chapter 44: Android Babysitter
Chapter 45: Autonomy
Chapter 46: Taken
Chapter 47: Find Connor
Chapter 48: Conan
Chapter 49: Family Matters
Chapter 50: Time Doesn't Stop, We Keep Going

Chapter 32: Following The Blood Trail

6.1K 247 348
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Blue Lips Blue Veins
"He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again He wasn't a child And all the people hurried past Real fast and no one ever smiled. Blue lips,Blue veins Blue, the color of the planet from far, far away"
~~~

It was late at night immediately after Connor got the call you both hopped into your car driving to the crime scene.

"I'm guessing another victim is a android?" You asked Connor who sat next to you.
"Yeah but Hank was very vague on the phone just saying we should come and be prepared for what we're about to see" Connor replied a bit of worry in his voice.

"Wow that doesn't sound alarming" You sighed taking a sharp turn at the light in front of the victims apartment building.

You both got out of the parked car and saw Hank talking with Officer Miller.
"Finally your here" Hank greeted when he turned around to see you both.

"Who's the victim?" Connor asked the Lieutenant abruptly.
"More like victims or what's left of one of them..." Hank said muttering the last part with discomfort on his face.

"One is a female android and the other is human" Hank added in glancing at the confusion on both of your faces he gestures for you both to follow.

"Better for you both to see" He sighed showing you and Connor the way to the crime scene.
"Who discovered the crime scene?" You questioned curiously.
"Eh just the landlord coming for rent but when he came it was already like this" he replied staring ahead.
Silently the three of you head inside of the small apartment.

You walked into the main room of the apartment to see furniture thrown around in a struggle.
You tried using your scanning module and you scanned that the killer had busted through a window that had a metal staircase outside.

You look over to see the words "They killed her" written in red blood on the wall above the female androids body.

Connor stepped up to the female android to analyze her. After a moment he turns to you and Hank "This android can be reactivated,The thirium pump was ripped out" he says.

"I'll go look and see if it's still around here" Hank replied turning on his heel to look around.

You got a look at the androids face and it looked like a WR400 Traci model, the ones you would see at the Eden club.
You scanned the android and found her ID code and was named April.

"It's obvious the killer went easy on her compared to his other victims.But why?" You asked aloud as you bent down to put the android in a upright position.

Connor stayed silent but instead got up to look around.
You caught a whiff of something nasty nearby and you unconsciously knew what it was.

You looked over and saw a large blood trail that extended from the front door towards the bathroom.
Hesitantly you walked into the room.
You stared straight forward at a sink that seemed normal except for the mirror that had another bloody message saying "He deserved it"
You saw the blood trail extended further turning to the right and you looked over to see a human body in the bathtub.

The body sat in a pool of its blood but it was ripped open and shown deep cuts and his stomach ripped open exposing his entrails with obvious torture before death.

It was a male but he was unidentifiable due to his head being chopped off leaving only the neck.
Feeling your inside churn a bit you take a step back bumping into Connor who stood behind you.
You yelped a bit surprised when he covers your eyes guiding you from the room saying "Don't look at it for too long" Once he takes you far enough from the bathroom he leaves you in the company of Hank before going back to the room.

"I'm guessing you saw the room?" Hank inquired in a soft voice.
"Yeah..." you muttered trying to get the image out of your head.

"Yeah it made me sick and I've been doing this job for a long time" He chuckled sourly before patting you on the back in a comforting manner.

"Any luck finding the Thirium pump regulator?" You asked changing the subject.
"Bippity boppity fuck yeah" he said reaching behind your ear pretending to grab said item and showing it to you.

"Nice where'd you find it?" You asked taking the small pump from him and examining it for any damages.

"It was smashed underneath the couch. It was a bitch to get out" he grumbled.

Connor walked up to you both "The male victim's name is Justin beaver and his head was in the toilet" he informed you and Hank.

"That's shitty..." you muttered to yourself.

"He showed signs of being strangled, fire and many cuts throughout his body.Cause of dead was blood loss and time of death two hours ago" Connor explained.

"Well I found the thirium pump so hopefully we could ask April what she knows" Hank replied taking the biocomponent from you and handing it to Connor.

Connor walks over to the Traci android kneeling in front of her and inserted the thirium pump into her.
Her eyes opened immediately flickering around the room her LED flashing red as she twitched terrified.

"No! Please don't hurt me! No no please!" She yelled over and over shielding herself and curling into a ball.

"Hey,hey, your okay we're not going to hurt you" Connor whispered in a gentle voice trying to not appear as a threat.

She lowered her arms a bit calming herself but stared at Connor with suspicion "Who are you?" She asked in a quiet voice.

"We are Detroit police and your safe now" Connor replied "Can I ask you some questions"

"Is he here?" She whispered leaning close to Connor fear in her voice.

"Who?" He asked confused "The one who attacked me" She replied remembering her attacker.

"No he isn't, can you tell us about him?" Connor questioned and she nodded hesitantly "What happened here?" He asked.

"I was enjoying my evening watching some tv when I look over to my window to see a hooded man. I screamed but he opened the window trying to get me to calm down.He came in here babbling on about me being his lover that supposedly died but I just told him I didn't know who he was. He looked deranged and maybe insane but when I kept saying that I'm not his dead lover he started to get violent pointing his bloody knife at me. When I denied the claims one more time he ripped my thirium core out pushing me to the ground and I'm not sure after I shut down" She summarized her story.

"He had a lover? Did he say a name?" Connor questioned "He said that her name is Abby. Could be a nickname though" she shrugged unsure.

"What did he look like?" Connor asked "He was a android. I didn't catch his model but he still had his LED, he wore a hoodie stained with red,blue and slight purple. He also has dark hair and pale skin" She gave you guys a description but she started to shake at remembering her attacker.

"By any chance do you know a guy named Justin beaver?" Connor asked her and she shook her head "Not personally, just that he hates androids,but during the android revolution he would rally other anti android people and go around beating up and even break any android that was alone" She explained.

"Alright last question, what's your relation to the android revolution?" Connor asked.
"Nothing special except I helped gather androids from across the city to Jericho" she shrugged looking down.

"Thank you for your help" Connor said grabbing her hand and helping April to her feet.
"Where do I go now? I'm not safe here..." she muttered to herself looking down shrinking her posture.

You walked up the the android taking out your wallet and some cash handing her about forty dollars in cash.

She looks at the money confused before glancing to you "Take it and go find somewhere safe. Either travel somewhere or stay at a hotel do as you wish" You told her still holding the money out for her to take.

She takes the money thankful tears come to her eyes as she looks at you whispering a small "Thank you..." as she took the cash.

"Stay safe" you smiled at her and she nodded making her way to the door and leaving the crime scene.

"Guys let's get out of here" You said aloud turning around and heading towards the door with both guys right behind you.

You and Connor said goodnight to Hank and went your separate ways.
As you drove Connor wanted to ask something.

"Why did you give her that money?" He asked you with curiosity. You didn't know her and yet you gave up money to help her in need.

"Well she reminded me of myself from back then when I met you and Hank. Scared and alone plus she is obviously traumatized she needed a picket up" You told him as you looked out the window "Geez it feels like forever since that time huh?" You said aloud as you saw the snow fall outside your car window.

"Yeah..." Connor muttered to himself with a smile slowly forming on his lips in thought.
"Hey (Y/n), I'm glad I met you" Connor said out of the blue.

You looked back at him "I'm glad I met you too Connor. I don't know where I'd be without my best boy" you smiled at him happily.

You both sat in a comforting silence and at one point you were surprised when you were resting your arm on the arm rest and Connor put his hand on top of yours.

Part of you enjoyed it even when he caresses his thumb against your skin in a comforting way so you didn't say anything.

~~~

You got out of your car and headed up towards your front door with you house keys in hand.

"(Y/n) there's been something I've been meaning to talk to you about..." You heard Connor behind you but you didn't respond when you saw a note on your front door.

You felt your heart go into your throat as your breath hitched.
You opened the note hesitantly and read it.

You read the message fear pulsing through your body.

The note read:

"Dear (Y/n) (L/n) and Connor, or should I say RH200 #983 637 379 and Rk800 #313 248 317 - 51.
I have a message for you:

Don't get in my way.

I'm going to get my revenge for the pain I've endeared because of that stupid android revolution.

I'll get you guys soon but I might come sooner or target the ones you love.
So if you try to get in my way keep that in mind :)

My regards:

The android killer (The name you guys gave me :))"

You dropped the note unlocking the door and ran inside.
You called for Teddy hoping the puppy wasn't hurt at all.
You run into Connor's bedroom to see Teddy sleeping on the androids pillow with his little squeaky cheeseburger next to him.

The puppy stirred from his sleep and jumped up to greet you.
You kneeled down and hugged the little golden dog happy the android killer didn't think of hurting your little Teddy bear.

You grabbed the puppy in your arms and headed back to the front door to find Connor.
He still stood outside in the snow reading the note with a look of determination on his face.

He looked up to see your worried face as you held Teddy.
He stepped into the house closing the front door throwing the note to the ground and pulled you in for a hug.

"Connor he's gonna target us..." you whispered fear in your voice knowing what this psycho was fully capable of and being able to cover his tracks.

"He's not going to get us" He whispered holding you close to his chest rubbing circles into your back.

"If not us he might go after Hank or Teddy..." You replied "I won't let that happen, it will work out and we will catch him" Connor reassured you.

"You should rest for now, it's been a overwhelming day" he whispered to you as he held you with Teddy still in your arms.

You nodded agreeing with him trying to break from his grip but you were caught off guard when he picked you up bridal style taking you to your room.

"You didn't have to pick me up, I could walk" You told him as he set you down in your bed letting Teddy out of your arms.

"I know but I took your mind off of the note didn't I?" He asked glancing at you.

"Yeah, Thanks...goodnight Connor" you said as he left the room.
He stood in the door gently smiling at you "Good night to you too (Y/n)" but before he closed the door he whispered to Teddy "Watch over her" before he closed the door leaving it cracked.

You changed your clothes and got underneath the covers falling asleep.

~~~
AN: Sorry I haven't posted this chapter would have came out sooner but my wifi has gone down (send help) and I haven't been able to edit this chapter properly I'll post the next chapter when my wifi is back and ain't shit.

Also this book has hit 10k!!! Honestly it warms my heart that anyone has taken the time to read this book <3
Thank you so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.2K 18
You had just witnessed a murder - was it a murder? Nothing could make you forget the fear you saw in the eyes of what you thought was just a machine...
6.4K 264 61
The phenomenon of deviants was well known. It's the year 2038, and word of deviant androids exploded across social media as incidents happened across...
1.9K 174 57
The android revolution failed, but Detroit is still reeling from the aftermath. One woman, Dr. Clara Hayes, has always been fascinated with androids...
27.6K 1.1K 25
"I cannot find a word in any language to describe how truly unique and beautiful you are." This Android. He dug up memories you didn't know existed...