FORTÉ!TK

By SATINTAE

▏taehyung does a lot of things in his junior year of high school. he plays cello, maintains his godly visuals... More

0/FORTÉ.
I/GRAPE SODA.
II/COME MY WAY.
III/CONFIDENT.
V/MEANINGLESS.
VI/IT'S YOU.
VII/ACTION.
VIII/LUCKY STRIKE.
IX/PROMISES.
X/IFFY.
XI/NOBODY COMPARES.
XII/DALLY.
XIII/FEELS RIGHT.
XIV/SIGNAL.
XV/EASY LOVE.
XVI/OFFICIAL.
XVII/YOUR EYES.
XVIII/EMERALD.
XIX/SINGLE DOG.
XX/JUPITER.

IV/MO BAMBA.

5K 370 253
By SATINTAE

004 :* MO BAMBA
taehyung expected the absolute worst when jeongguk decided to come over. the worst ends up with taehyung being constantly embarrassed by a flirty, meaningless teen on the journey.

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

     THERE are two questions taehyung finds himself asking over and over, and they are "why?" and "WHY?" with good reason too, especially at the blatant bullying occurring from his new partner, no thanks to jimin!

     okay, maybe a little thanks to jimin. taehyung does get to experience the wonders of jeongguk's sparkly doe eyes and the impressive width of his muscular thighs. but taehyung doesn't care at all, nope! not at all! (he does)

     he decided to swiftly ignore the thumps in his heart whispering omg his eyes are so pretty & deep i wonder what they'd look like when we fu-, because that's just NOT RIGHT, OKAY. TAEHYUNG IS NOT INTO BAD BOYS.

     you're probably wondering, what's with the obsessive hate towards band kids? it's nothing. okay, well, it isn't nothing. it's definitely something, and it might have to do with an ex-boyfriend. (it definitely has to do with an ex-boyfriend)

     but taehyung doesn't like to think about it, especially when he needs to focus on more important things, like the short distance between jeongguk's broad shoulders and his own, and how jeongguk is visibly walking at a slower pace for him. UGH.

     at the moment, it was precisely 2:16 pm and the pair were making their way downtown to taehyung's house. jeongguk seemed perfectly content accompanying him home, humming a tune of a song taehyung unfortunately recognized. (zion.t culture!)

     of course, jeongguk just HAD to have an attractive music taste, it really wasn't a surprise! so why was taehyung surprised?

ah, because jeongguk is a RUDE PERSON. A RUDE PERSON WHO THINKS ONLY OF HIMSELF.

     "so taehyung, tell me about yourself!"

"and why would i do that?"

     jeongguk chuckled and glanced at taehyung's defensive expression, his cheeks glazed pink and his lips pulled in a sulky pout. "because all i know about you is that you're 17, you don't like me, you play the cello, and you're pretty adorable."

     "okay, okay, fine! uhhhh..."

"haven't you ever actually told someone about yourself?"

     "y-yeah, of course i have! once or twice, or like, three times. I HAVE!" taehyung protested, faintly blushing when he heard jeongguk's soft laughter. "yeah? okay then, go ahead. tell me about yourself." jeongguk cockily crossed his arms with a smirk.

     brat.

"hmmmmm, oh! i moved here when i was like.. five?"

     "that is literally the most boring thing you could've told me."

"wow, this is bullying. okay, let me think! my favorite movie is the garden of words."

     "....weaboo?"

"NO, NO, SHUT UP. IT'S A GOOD MOVIE, OKAY? I LIKE THE ART."

     "okay then, whatever you say! go on, i like hearing you talk about yourself. passions, hobbies? favorite fruits? jumping in puddles or being boring?"

     "s-shush. i'm passionate about music. i also like watching cartoons. not dumb ones though, i like the WHOLESOME cartoon network. craig on the creek is my SHOW. STOP LAUGHING!" taehyung whined again, resulting in jeongguk bursting into a fit of badly muffled chuckles.

     "sorry, you're funny. and cute." taehyung stopped in his tracks, his mouth frozen open. jeongguk, like the renaissance man he is, continued strolling down the sidewalk, only turning his head once to glance at taehyung's scarlet stained cheeks.

"aren't you coming? you still haven't told me your favorite fruit!"

     the other only rolled his eyes and huffed at jeongguk's stupid antics.

this is so dumb and stupid and dumb and i want to go home - oh, i am going home. hey look! a pile of leaves!

"taehyung? are you comin- why do you look like you're gonna assault a pile of leaves?"

     "i'm gonna step on them, so they crunch!"

"taehyung, no."

     "taehyung, yes!" taehyung exclaimed, closing his eyes in bliss as he slowly stepped on the poor leaves. the older displays a satisfied grin at the surprised look on the other's face.

"are you actually five years old?"

     "nope. but my sister is!"

"really?"

     "nope! she's four! come on, let's get this thing over with. you can be a playboy some other time, no more flirting!"

     "oh, so that's what you think i'm doing? flirting, hm?" jeongguk questioned slyly, twisting one of his numerous gold rings on his slender, somehow handsome fingers. "well, yeah... i guess?" taehyung murmured in response. taehyung had never been one to be shy, especially when facing mindless popular dudes, but jeongguk was clearly different.

     "good, because flirting is exactly what i've been doing. and i think you're starting to enjoy it a little too, isn't that right taehyung?"

NO.
(yes)

     taehyung definitely blamed jimin for this now. who needs friends when you end up with a smartass with looks that rival the most handsome man in the world, kim taehyung? maybe taehyung is a little full of himself, but seriously! he's had boys eating out of his hand, so why is taehyung.. hesitating?

     it's not like jeongguk is even THAT attractive. okay, wait. hold on. taehyung does have to admit to that jeongguk is super attractive and possibly the sexiest piece of ass he's ever seen. but he knows deeper inside, in a little place in his heart, jeongguk is a lot more than just that.

     that specific room in his heart is probably a living room. a living room with a soft, pink sofa that taehyung can hide his tears in on bad days, and stifle bubbly giggles on good days. and there would be pretty posters of musical legends plastered up! LIKE YO YO MA! AND ERIK SATIE! AND DPR LIVE, AND APINK - and well, you get the idea.

a spot where taehyung comes to terms with concepts he doesn't want to accept.

     a place where he knows that jeongguk has the prettiest eyes that remind him of andalusite, a lovely brown gem that's known for exhibiting two colors at the same time. and he'll laugh at jeongguk's dumb jokes and pay attention to how good it feels to make him smile, and then he'll dream and dream and dream.

     "hey man, i think this is your house? there's like.. a really small dog staring at your ass intensely from behind that window... and your last name is on the mailbox, so, like, i'm not sure if i'm supposed to point this all out, but you seem pretty spaced out. and it's like, kind of nice to walk with you, even though you're not paying attention to me, but that dog looks hungry and cute, so like-"

     taehyung blinks and turns to jeongguk, only to see a completely pink-faced, embarrassed jeongguk. a boxy smile automatically forms on taehyung's lips, and he feels himself beckoning the other up his driveway.

     the next time he looks back to check if jeongguk's adorable blush is still there, he's welcomed with a sly wink. (and a still-present blush)

{⋅. ♪ .⋅}

hi i love taehyung so much and i accidentally made him kinda similar 2 me oops
stan k-r&b n apink

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
201K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
790K 17.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc