Salacity~~♠️Michael Langdon♠️

By AllexisRen

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Lust's passion will be served; ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ it demands, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀it miltates, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀... More

Epilogue
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii

Updateee

2.1K 43 25
By AllexisRen

Hi kiddos! So hello, hi, what's up? Tis me, Allexis, here to explain why I've been MIA.

SO, choir has been a fucking nightmare. I literally had some sort of event, rehearsal, or performance almost every single day of the week and on days I wasn't at choir I was working or I was at dance. I was so grateful for winter break to come  because my throat was shot and I was literally exhausted

I also had to worry about college. My priority /Indiana University/ told me they wanted me to retake my SAT to 'get more competitive scores'. So I went in completely unprepared, an absolute nervous wreck because of my test taking anxiety. I could not focus for the life of me and was completely miserable, worst experience of my life. Over fall break I got my scores back and I did worse than I did the first time. So then while I was in tears, I e-mailed my admissions councilor trying to figure out what to do and literally drilled her about how going to this college has been my dream since I was 8 years old. I got an e-mail back about a week later and she told me to go ahead and turn in my test scores because they super score and I also could turn in a personal statement with my application explaining why I did worse. Well two days after Christmas I get an e-mail from IU SAYING THEY ACCEPTED ME!!!

LIKE JESUS I WAS SO HAPPY I CRIED AND I MADE MY DAD CRY BUT I HADNT EVEN TURNED IN MY SECOND SET OF SCORES AND THEY STILL ACCEPTED ME EVEN AFTER I RETOOK THE TEST.

So now that I'm in, I have to have an audition for the program that I want to go into /contemporary dance/. I have to do an online audition and then an in person one and I still have a lot of work to do for that. So I'm not sure when a new update will be out with Salacity, but I promise the moment I get free time I'll work on an update. Thank you guys for being so patient with me and my journey of pursuing my dream❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.5K 30
𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒔 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀: -𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗦 (18+ only!!) -𝐬𝐮𝐛...
19.4K 377 36
I will write, angst, smut, fluff and others! I hope you enjoy this and leave suggestions in comments #1 in ineffable (3/10/23) #1 in ineffable (20/10...
154K 2.4K 39
category markers:)⤵️ ⚠️ - sensitive topics 💕 - fluff ❗️ - sexual/smut ‼️ - aggressive smut? (i really dk what to label it) 💔 - sad pretty self expl...
17.9K 117 37
One shots I have written on Tumblr. !! MAINLY ABOUT JAMES PATRICK MARCH!! 18+ due to some smut in the one shots. :)