𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐌�...

By whereare4yu

❝sean peter raul mendez imagines❞ © 2017 | wisemendes lowercase intended More

shawn mendes imagines
1 | catching up
2 | roses
3 | teddy bear
4 | then why
5 | first date
6 | theater
7 | diary
8 | alter ego
9 | staring
10 | mistake
11 | text
12 | tried
13 | project partner
14 | i hate you i love you
15 | haters
16 | best friend
17 | anger
18 | blind date [1]
19 | breaking in [2]
20 | never the one
21 | playboy [1]
22 | chance [2]
23 | loyal [3]
24 | no more second chances
25 | incident
26 | secret admirer
27 | usuals [1]
28 | unexpected [2]
29 | plan [3]
30 | date [4]
31 | lazy day
32 | period
33 | bullied [1]
35 | enrolled [3]
36 | sick
37 | anniversary
38 | meet the family
39 | let me down slowly
40 | road trip
41 | ex [1]
42 | new neighbour [2]
43 | dinner [3]
44 | my nike partner [4]
45 | baby
46 | away
47 | moving on
48 | she's gone
49 | over [1]
50 | over [2]
51 | the ellen show

34 | saved [2]

1K 33 0
By whereare4yu

SAVED [2]

△▲△▲△

continuos of "bullied"...

shawn mendes

i was taking a vlog with my favorite camera until i heard someone muffling for help. the sounds came from the dark alley.

being the brave guy i am, i ran to see what had happened. i pointed my camera angle to the scenes, thanks to my camera flashlight, and saw a guy almost rape a girl.

"oi!" i shouted, dropping my bag and my camera on top recording everything for a proof what the guy had done to the innocent girl.

i pushed him away from the girl and she quickly hid behind me, sobbing.

"ooo, look we have here." he tried punched me but i dodged it.

i did a sidekick but he grabbed my leg to defense himself then he twist it causing me to winced and fell to the floor. i quickly use my other leg to kick his face.

you [reader]

i stood behind the stranger away from jack. i wanted to escape but i can't leave my hero alone.

they got into serious fight and i screamed for them to stop when jack keep punching the stranger.

without thinking, i grabbed jack's arm. but he was too strong

suddenly, his elbow jabbed my face hard, causing my head to hit the wall beside. it hurts like a freaking bitch.

then, the pain overwhelmed me. my visions starting to get blurry. within a seconds, the pitch black welcomed me.

jack gilinsky

i heared a bang after i accidentally jabbed y/n. i turned around to see she fainted with blood on her head.

i put the stranger down and i started to get panicked because both of them knocked out.

"fuck! what had i done!" i screamed with anger and touch y/n's face, "i'm so sorry, baby."

i started to feel anxious and scared. i ran away from the scenes, hoping no one saw it but before that i saw the camera and i crashed it immediately.

kelsey calamine

y/n haven't call me from just now. i started to get so worried because she promised to call me when she get home safely but she didn't eversince.

i tried to called her but she didn't pick up.

should i call her parents?

i dialled her mother and within a seconds she picked up.

"hello?"

"mrs. y/ln. is y/n homed?" i asked, feeling a bit nervous out of a sudden.

"no. my daughter is at your house right?" her mom asked.

"she was but the thing is she went home half and hour ago and she promised to call me when she is homed but i haven't heard from her."

"have you tried to call her or something?"

"i did call and leave a few messages to her but she didn't pickup nor reply."

"really? i'm starting to get worried now. she never like this."

"mrs. y/ln, i got a bad feeling. i think we should find her."

"i feel it too. i'll find her with y/n's father now."

i grabbed my winter coat because it's cold outside and quickly find my best friend.

i tried to find her at the park and around the neighbourhood but i didn't saw her anywhere. i asked the neighbours but they don't know where she goes.

when i was searching for y/n, i bumped into her parents.

"mr. and mrs. y/ln!"

"kelsey, i think we should call the police." her father suggested.

"ma-"

i was cut by y/n's mother's phone ringing.

"hello?"

after a few seconds, she cried. her husband hold into her. the calls ended afterwards.

"mrs. y/ln, what's wrong?" i asked.

"y/n, she- she's at hospital because of an incident."

shawn mendes

i woke up feeling the soreness on my face. i looked around to see i'm in the hospital bed. i remembered the reasons i'm here.

why am i so weak? i could've saved that innocent girl from that bastard.

"nurse!" i called one of them.

"mr. mendes, you need to rest." the nurse informed.

"i'm fine. i'm just a little bit sore." i took my belongings at the side table.

"sir, you need to stay. your parents will be on their way." the nurse blocked me my way.

"i need to know where's the girl."

"which girl?" she asked.

"the girl that with me during the incident."

"oh. she's at the room beside but right now you need to stay in your bed."

"okay. thank you but can i please have a word with her?"

"sure, but come back after that because we need to check your wounds again."

"thank you so much."

i exited my room and went to the room next door.

"may i help you, sir?" the doctor inside the room asked.

"i need to see her. me and her involved in the incident."

"sure, i will leave you two but she still unconscious. once she's awake and ready, you both need to make a statement of what happened." the doctor informed and then left afterwards.

i sit beside her unconscious body and apologize for not saving her.

"sorry...," i look at the wall and saw the patient's name, "sorry, y/n."

you [reader]

i woke up greeted by the bright light of the room. the smells of medicine greeted me and i knew already that i'm in hospital.

my head stings as hell. i scanned my surrounding and saw a guy smiling with a bruised face.

"you're awake! are you okay?" he asked. i recognized him. he's the stranger that saved me.

"stupid question, shawn," he mumbled and facepalm himself.

i smiled at his sillyness and he introduced himself.

"i'm shawn mendes."

i cleared my throat and replied, "y/fn."

"sorry for not saving you. if i'm strong, i would knock him out and you won't end up here."

"it's okay, shawn. you saved me." i assured him by giving him a smile.

i sit up on the hospital bed with a help from him.

"thank you for not ignoring the screams and i'm so sorry for the bruises he caused," i said.

"y/n. it's not your fault."

soon, my parents and kelsey entered the room.

"my poor baby!" mom cried, checking if i'm okay.

"y/n, what happened?" dad asked, worriedly.

"before i answer that question, i would like you guys to meet the guy that have saved me, shawn mendes."

"hi, mr. and mrs. y/ln," he smiled.

"thank you for saving our daughter. now tell me what the hell happened?" dad demanded.

i gave kelsey a look and she know it already that it was all jack doing.

"y/n, you really need to tell them," kelsey said.

"tell what?" mom asked.

i explained to them everything. i have no choice. it was too much. i'm scared that he will do again. as much as i don't want to ruin my parents' friendship with the gilinsky but i have to.

"how dare he?!" dad shouted, looking really angry.

"honey, we should talk to them and that jack should be imprison for molesting and bullying my one and only daughter!" mom said in an anger tone.

"that's right! y/n don't deserve all this," kelsey said.

out of a sudden, we heard someone screamed happily.

"yes!"

all raised their eyebrows at shawn.

"my camera was crashed but there's memory card inside and it saved everything that i recorded during the incident."

smart and handsome hero.

to be continued...

△▲△▲△

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.1K 66
|| Scenarios we all would love to live out in real life, but the best we'll get is living them out in our mind || || accomplishments || Fangirl~ rank...
663K 8.4K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017
32.4K 406 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...