Loving Pranpri โœ”๏ธ(JenLisa Fan...

By jennielisaKM

Lisa Pranpriya Manoban can't wish for any thing anymore. She has everything that everyone wishes for. Perfect... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Speechless
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: My KAIsin
Chapter 5: Naked Live show
Chapter 6: Same person, Same feeling!
Chapter 7: Stuck with you
Chapter 8: Severe Pain
Chapter 9: Now or Never
Chapter 10: This is not a love story
Chapter 11: Present Time
Chapter 12: What is love?
Chapter 13: Don't give up
Chapter 14: Sorry not sorry
Chapter 15: Close to me
Chapter 16: Tutor
Chapter 17: Mad
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Untitled
Chapter 20: I'm not her first
Chapter 21: He's my first
Chapter 22: Care
NEW STORY-Wrong Wedding
Chapter 23: Road trip
Chapter 24: Lowkey
NEW STORY
note
Chapter 25: 2gether
Note โค๏ธ
I'm back!

Chapter 2: My Rebel Girl

4.4K 159 34
By jennielisaKM

A/N: Better read this chapter with Troye Sivan's song entitled "YOUTH" Plss kindly tune with it on the multimeter box above ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Lisa's POV

I look at my surroundings. Everything here in our mansion seems to be busy. All of our maids gathered up in preparing something for today's important event. Even my parents are busy talking on the phone for inviting my relatives and their business partners to attend our big party later. Everyone here seems to be excited but I'm not.

Today is my 17th birthday but I look like the saddest person in the world. I usually didn't celebrate my birthdays but right now is a totally different. My parents decided to celebrate it from now on since for them it will be a great way to thank God for giving me a one year added in my life despite of my condition. Remember, I have Grade II brain tumor so I should be grateful for every year that I can still continue my life. I didn't complain with them at all since their reason makes sense.

But... I don't like this fancy they want me to perform. I know I'm rich so I should be used on these kinds of party. But I'm different. I really hate birthday parties and for me, it only make the situation worst. Are my parents doesn't feel any shame presenting their only daughter looks like ugly crone woman in front of many people?

I know you guys get my point. In my condition right now, who will be confident to show herself in front of people who looks like a decaying vegetables? I know people will understand my situation but the criticism was still there. I may sound a bitter potato here but I am just stating the fact.

So, escaping from my world just for this day will be a great idea. I already planned about this last night and having them really busy right now will be a great timing. Meaning, I can escape.

I never done this thing in my life and it will be my first time. Ever since when I'm still on my healthy state I didn't try sneaking out on my house even Rose convincing me to do it once in my life. It's not like I'm a very obedient daughter here but I just don't like the idea of it. I'm not a fan of taking thrills but now I break my own rule.

I take my steps carefully and check for the maids who's busy cooking the dishes. When I make sure that they can't notice me I quickly run over our door then go out. Luckily, they didn't notice my silliness.

My heart was pounding fast and I can feel that anytime there's a possibility for me to collapsed. But I still continue running in spite of my condition. All I want now is to escape from them. There's no turning back anymore. Now that I'm really closed of exiting our subdivision there's no reason for me anymore to stop.

"Hep hep miss? How many times do I need to tell you that you're not allowed to go out. Your mother told me that order so sorry but you can't escape" the guard in our subdivision told to the girl who I think asking for his permission. I blink once to make clear things on my mind. I will never get mistaken on what I'm seeing right now. She maybe not facing me but I really memorize her figure. She's my new neighbor. The beautiful girl that I'm talking with you guys. Wait, what she's doing here? And why guard is not letting her go?

"Plsss Mr.Guard I really need to go right now. Just don't mind what my mother told you" she reason out to the guard.

"No, I'm not going to allowed you anymore. Your mom will blame me if you go home late again so my answer will be a big NO!" Mr. Guard said in a territorial tone. I got scared because of that. What if Mr.Guard didn't let me go just like her? I will end up attending my birthday party. Gosh, I don't like it!

"You will regret it" she said while rolling her eyes.

Seeing this scene in front of me made me realize something. My new neighbor was a kind of rebel girl. From what she was acting right now it was clearly obvious on her that she's a girl that you doesn't want to mess for. A girl who likes thrilling moments. A teenager who feels everything like the end of the world. A totally opposite of mine to be exact. I suddenly feel turn off about her. Disappointment was plastered on my face.

"And you? What are you doing here?" The guard shifted his gaze on me when finally he noticed my presence. I feel that my hand was trembling because of his question. I think this will be my end.

"I... I wa-want to go out too. I have something important to do on outside" I really want to curse myself from stuttering right now. I only make my situation worst because I'm pretty sure this guard will never let me go from what I have acted lately. I think he's not that dumb to not notice that I'm just lying.

"You're familiar with me. I think I saw you somewhere. Oh that's right you are the daughter of Manobans. Hey, what are you doing here? You know I can't let you go because just like this brat girl in your side your parents commanded me to guard you" Guard give me a death glare as well as to my new neighbor.

Since I already know there's no chance for me to get outside. I didn't complain anymore. Forcing someone from what I want is not my thing so I don't have a choice but to turn away with a sad look on my face. Maybe, I will just celebrate my birthday party. The guard will never allow me to go and I can't do anything with it but to accept.

Looking down at the floor, I was about to take my steps away when suddenly a hand quickly grabbed me and take me with her on a run. I can't complain because it seems like she doesn't have any plans to let my hand go so I just go with the flow.

"Hey two brat girls go back here!" The guard shouted on us. This girl was really quick and wise at the same time. Because of her, we easily escaped from the guard. Thanks to her.

But we still have a problem. Yes, we escape that easily to the guard but it does not mean the guard will just let us  go that easily. Of course, he will chased for us so we need to be quick. We keep on running while the guard was chasing for us. I'm having a hard time catching my breath and I can feel that I'm so closed with passing out right now so I stopped.

"Hey bald-headed girl why do you stopped" My neighbor complain on me as we stopped running. Yes, she's the girl who grabs my hand. That rebel girl.

"Don't mind me anymore. Continue running because the guard might catch you. I'm fine" I fake my smile on her. Honestly, I don't want her to leave me but I know she really want to go out that bad. She will get caught if she waits for me so better leave me now.

"I'm not dumb to leave you here. For Pete's sake you're really not fine and how can I leave you? Look at yourself, you looks like you are going to die anytime. I don't want to get blamed if something bad happened on you" she sincerely said. I'm so speechless from what she have said I didn't expect that she will think of me like that.

"Just go plsss" I said while panting but she was so persistent. Her next moves surprised me because she doesn't wait for my permission anymore and she hastily carry me on her back.

"Hey put me down!" I said while hitting her back but she didn't stop.

"A piggy back ride will be a great solution for our problem. Don't complain anymore you're so heavy to carry. Just thank me later for this. Hold me tight you might fall if you didn't" after saying that she quickly run again. I hug her tighter because of the fear that I might fall if I didn't follow what she have said. I just closed my eyes to ease my apprehension.

My neighbor run as hard as she can. I really praised her from being a strong girl. I know deep inside in herself she was having a hard time having me as a burden to her but she was still there. She didn't leave me even though she needs to. She keeps on going and believing that we can escape this world. That side of her makes my heart adore her again.

"Let's stop in this spot for a while. If I didn't saw that guard again it means we can showed up now and separate our ways to finish our plans for this day" she suggested to me and I only nod my head as a response. We're hiding ourselves in the corner right now and my neighbor was kept on checking if Mr.Guard was still looking for us. Then after minutes, my neighbor goes back with a smile plastered on her face.

"I guess he already give up on looking for us. So, we are even. I need to go now I will attend in my extra curricular activities and you should go too. Nice meeting you bald-headed girl. Enjoy!" She didn't wait for my response anymore and hastily leave me.

I was about to say goodbye to her but she didn't let me. There's a side of me that wants her to stay but I know she doesn't want to be with me at all so I just watched her leaving me. Haysst, I suddenly feel sad again. I don't know where I will be going right now. Well, I just planned for escaping my birthday party but I didn't planned for any activities that I'll be going to do for this day.

"Fuck!" I cursed myself when I check for my pocket. I didn't have any money here. I'm so dumb for not bringing any of it and now I can't do anything but to stare on the people who's having a good time spending their weekend.

What a great birthday to be? I guess this will be the most different birthday I have in my life

"You're lucky because I don't want to be alone right now. You didn't have plans for this day, don't you?" She sit beside me. I got surprised when I saw my neighbor in front of me. What she's doing here? I thought she already leaved.

"Leave me alone" I said in a blank look.

"Are you kidding? Do you think I will easily believe on your words? It was clearly written on your face that you didn't want me to leave you. So, whether you like it or not you will go with me, bald-headed girl" She said while smirking. I rolled my eyes to her.

"Don't call me like that! I have my name" I give her a sharp look which giving her a warning to stop this kind of crap of hers.

"Ohh sorry, I'm Ruby Jane by the way and you are? She said while offering me a hand shake.

"I don't care of about your name" I said without looking on her. I know all of you are cursing me from being so rude but I have my reason why I'm doing that. I really know what's this conversation will turn like. After exchanging our names, Ruby Jane and I will became friends and I don't like this idea having a new friend. Rose was enough and I hate new attachments specially in my condition right now. I'm dying and I don't want to add more people who will cry in my funeral. Well, it depends if Ruby Jane will do the same way just like others did when their friend will die but all in all I still don't want to accept the idea of becoming her friend. Though, she's my crush after all.

"Ok fine! If you don't want to tell your name I will still call you bald-headed girl" she's pissing me off. I closed my eyes suppressing my anger. I get the point that I was truly bald-headed girl but she doesn't need to repeat it to me. I already know that!

"Stop calling me like that" I give her a death glare but it looks like she's not affected with it at all. Arrgh, I didn't even get myself why I have a crush to a girl like her. I regret it now.

"Then what would I call you? Dying girl? You liked that?" she acted like thinking but the truth is she's not using her brain. I guess, I don't have a choice anymore but to tell her my name.

"I'm Lisa" I hastily answered her. Her face lightened up and give me a smile on victory. Fine, she won.

"Ok Lisa, we are going now! I will take you in heaven" she said while her eyes was sparkling and excitement was plastered on her face. I didn't argue with her anymore because I don't want her to get disappointed. Aside from that, I don't know where the hell I'm going to spend my birthday so coming with her will be a great idea. Well, I guess so.

-------------

"That's the heaven you're referring for? A bar?" I said in disbelief when finally we reached the heaven she's telling to me.

"I promise, this night of yours will be great because we will celebrate our new found freedom!!!" She squealed in excitement.

"Ruby Jane, plss listen to me. We shouldn't be here. I only turn 17 years old this day and I bet just like me you still didn't reach your legal age so we should go now" I dragged her hand but she refused.

"No! We're not going anywhere. Look, you're the one who told me you just turn 17 this day so it means it's your birthday today. We need to celebrate it! Don't be a kill joy plss" she said then dragged me again to the entrance.

"He..hey wait! We're not yet 18 years old to be here!" I removed her hands to my arms but she was so persistent and strong so I didn't have a choice but to go with her.

"Ssssshhhh! Just shut your mouth. I'm Ruby Jane I have my ways. Just trust me ok" she said still dragging me inside. She confidently walk towards the bouncer and it makes me confused when the bouncer didn't say anything to her. He just allow us to let in that easy without saying any words to us.

"I told you I have my ways" she smiled confidently to me when we get in.

"How did the bouncer let us in? It's pretty obvious that we're not yet on our legal age" I said in disbelief.

"Hmm let just say that the owner of this club is my friend" she answered me with a proud look. Oh, I get it now.

"So what's now?" I asked her while my eyes is roaming to the whole surroundings inside. Honestly, I really wanted to leave now. I just don't want to make Ruby Jane feel offended if I go without her. I hate this kinds of place.  Crowded, loud musics, smokes and drinking alcohol. This is really not my thing I feel suffocated having me in this place.

"What's now? Ok, what are we going to do right now is to enjoy this night. Let's go and dance" she offer her hands to me but I refused.

"No, I will just stay here" I smiled.

"Oh C'mon, don't be a KJ here. Fine, if you don't want to join me in the dance floor just order for a drink" she insisted.

For Pete's sake, I don't drink alcohols and I don't have any fucking money to buy one

I really wanted to say those words from her but I can't.

"I don't do this kinds of drink" I said pointed out the alcohols behind me.

"Plss drink and don't pay for a bill because it's my treat" she cheerfully said then shifted her gaze to the bartender.

"Sir, one cocktail for my new friend" she ordered to the bartender and I don't have a choice but to accept it since she hastily leave me alone to the bar counter without waiting for my response. She's already dancing to the dance floor like there's no tomorrow while me is here just watching her dance crazily with a glass of cocktail on my hand.

I watched her carefully as she dance gracefully to the dance floor. It was like the whole spot light was only on her in my eyes. She's the only people I can see right now and going in this place is not that bad at all. This is really a hella heaven in my eyes. Having her as a view was perfect. She's right, going here is like a heaven. I feel heaven having her on my side.

"Hey, let's go to the dance floor. You look like a statue standing on the bar corner. Let's have some fun" she grab my hands and dragged me to the dance floor.

"Hey I can't dance!" I just said that but the truth is I'm a true dancer back then. I just don't like the idea dancing on this place.

"You're so KJ! Look, everyone here is dancing and you're the only one who makes yourself look so dumb standing on the dance floor. Just dance ok" she rolled my eyes to me. I roamed my eyes to others and she was right. I'm the only one here who's not dancing.

"See? So, if I were you I will dance now" she said while her eyebrows is wiggling. I look at her for a seconds thinking about what she have said but in the end...

"Ok fine let's do this!" I smiled on her and started dancing. I did my famous moves when I'm in highschool which is the picking of star moves and calling a taxi moves. This is the crazy dance moves I made popular in our school back then.

"Oh my God, you look funny Lisa" Ruby Jane said while preventing herself to laugh.

"Stop laughing and just dance with me" I said still dancing my moves.

"Don't challenge me, Lisa" And right there in moment Ruby Jane follow my lead and started to dance her own weird moves. I got laugh from her. I didn't see her having this kind of side and I'm grateful to be the only one to see it.

We didn't stop dancing our weird moves and we are starting to get the whole attention of all people here. Well, who wouldn't? Everyone here is dancing a sexy dance moves while us? I don't know. Don't ask for it anymore because I don't know what dance moves we are doing right now.

Everyone here cheered and clapping their hands from us. We did great and we make ourselves looks so weird at the same time. But we don't care about it because it was fun. I didn't regret accepting Ruby Jane's offer to dance with me because it was a blast. I didn't feel this happiness in my life in the whole one year so I'm really thankful to her bringing me in this place. She made me happy. 😍

"Hey, thank you for this day" I sincerely told to her as we finished dancing.

"No, I'll be the one to thank you. Thank you for making my day looks so weird and exciting at the same time" she said in a full happy tone.

"So, I guess it's the end?" I answered. I don't know to myself but there's a part of me who doesn't want to end this day. I want her to say NO so I still have a reason to spend my night with her. But sadly, I didn't receive what I want to hear with her.

"Yeah" she replied back and we remain silent for a short period of time. She glued her eyes on me seriously. I look at her with wondering. Is there something on my face? She was like that for a whole ten seconds and I'm already worrying about that. So, to cut her staring moment with me I already spoke to her to gain her attention.

"Hey back to earth Ruby Jane" I said while smiling but she remain silent and still staring at me. What's gotten to her?

"I didn't know you have a great eyes" she said out of nowhere while smiling. Oh-oh I think that's not good. I don't like her smile right now its too creepy for me. She continue to stare with me like that and then her gaze shifted on my lips. I gulp hardly because of that.

"And your lips looks so soft. I'm wondering how it feels like to own your lips" after hearing that my whole face turns like a red tomato. I can't help myself not to blush. Her words... was... really embarrassing.

"Hey Ruby Jane are you drunk?" I asked and check for her smell but I didn't smell any sign that she drinks an alcohol so it means she's on her sanity.

"If you're thinking if I'm already drunk my answer will be yes! Yes, not because I drink an alcohol but because of you. I was drunk by your alluring eyes. I think I already like you now" she seriously said then came closer to me. Did she used a drugs? From what I know, she's not like that lately. What happened to her?

She didn't remove her stare on me and little by little her face is coming closer to mine. Wait.. wait ..wait!!! what is she trying to do? Don't tell me she will kiss me?

I can't do anything but to stand still. I should be protesting right now but it was like my whole body is not responding and my knees was stiffened on its spot.

My eyes suddenly closed unintendedly. I was internally screaming for myself to open her eyes but it didn't. I think it already has its own mind that's why it's not responding with me anymore.

Since, I'm stuck with this moment with her. I can't do anything but to go with the flow. If she will kiss me then fine! I don't care even though it's my first kiss.

I was closing my eyes for the whole five seconds and I'm still waiting for her lips to landed on mine but I got nothing. Wait, why she's not kissing me?

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Ruby Jane was giggling in front of me. So, she's just teasing with me? I suddenly feel shame on myself. I'm so dumb to didn't realize that she was just teasing on me and I'm so assuming to believe on her words that she already has a thing for me. So dumb, Lisa.

"I should get going now" I quickly said on her without looking but she stopped me.

Tsup!

(A/N: Sorry for low quality sound effects 😂✌️)

It was a real quick kiss. She kissed me but it was just a smack!!!

"Happy Birthday!" She happily said to me with a sincere look on her face.

I touched my lips where she kissed me. I was surprised by her quick action but grateful at the same time. She didn't failed to make my day happier. I guess, it will be the best birthday I will treasure in my life and that's because of her. Her lips, her presence and all about her. That's was the best gift I've ever received. I can't contain my happiness I'm feeling right now and it's because of my beautiful neighbor, Ruby Jane.

To be continued

A/N: I hope you like it! Anyways, don't forget to leave a comment because I badly want to know what's on your mind about this story. Also, don't forget to vote 😄

If you're thinking this story is very fast for the characters to has a thing for each other. Well, my answer is just wait for Chapter 3 to enlighten yourself. Wait for the continuation and find out what happened next to Lisa(or Pranpri) and Ruby Jane(or who?).

-🅰️ly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง...
486K 9.6K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
412K 11.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
143K 11K 12
Her ลŸey bana gelen mektupla baลŸlamฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ufacฤฑk bir not kaฤŸฤฑdฤฑnda yazan ลŸeyler bรผyรผk olaylara ve hayatฤฑmฤฑn deฤŸiลŸmesine yol aรงmฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ben kendimden emin...