Ghost of you 》5 Seconds Of Su...

By _taylinn_

As far as everyone knows Michael Clifford was an only child. That is until he told the world of his twin sist... More

Chapter 1// A phone call
Chapter 2//Visitor
Chapter 3//Familiar faces
Chapter 4//Tally mark
Chapter 5//Late night swimming
Chapter 6//Laser tag and locked lips
Chapter 7//Quality time
Chapter 8//Crowds and Confessions
Chapter 9// Family reunion
Chapter 10//America
Chapter 11// Halloween Party
Chapter 12//Mistakes
Chapter 13//Safety Pin
Chapter 14//Broken Love
A/N
Chapter 15// Roommates
Chapter 16//Vacation
Chapter 18//Ghost of you
Chapter 19// Youngblood
Epilogue

Chapter 17//Big decisions and big mistakes

14 3 0
By _taylinn_

Ashton's P.O.V

After Mena and I's kiss last night, we went to dinner with everyone then retreated back to the hotel.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the shower running and no Mena on the other side of the bed. But there was only one thing that was on my mind. Mena. She was my everything I could want, she makes me laugh when nobody else can, even after almost a year of being with her she still gives me the butterflies when she gets close to me, and I feel more comfortable with her than with any other girl I have dated. That's when I realized...shes the one.

"What are you smilin' about?" Mena giggled throwing her pajamas on the bed, grabbing her other clothes from her suitcase since she was still in a towel. "Thinkin'about me naked?" She asked with a smirk.

I laughed. "Always."

She chuckled sitting on the end of the bed as I smacked her with my pillow.

Mena turned her head to me with a shocked expression. "What the hell?"

I smirked as she crawled up next me to grab a pillow, swinging it so it hit my bare stomach since I was still in my boxers. Then she stood up on the bed as we continued to hitting eachother with the pillows. Mena fell back  next to me almost crying from laughing so hard.

When we finally calmed down she turned on her side and locked eyes with me then started to bust up laughing again. So I took a picture of her mid-laugh.

"Why did you take a picture you jerk!" She giggled and smacked my arm.

I posted the picture on Instagram with the caption;

My beautiful nerd @Mena_cliff95, love ya❤😋

Mena grabbed my phone setting it down on the bed with a grin. In response I rolled on top of her pressing my lips against her plump ones, the ones I loved to kiss all the time.

As I went to take her towel off, the hotel door clicked open and Michael sauntered in. I quickly rolled off of Mean.

"Woah guys!!" Michael covered his eyes and I chuckled as Menas cheek grew pink.

"What the hell Mike?! How did you even get in here?" Mena asked as I pulled on a shirt.

"Mena left your guys'extra key in our room." He answered.

Mena huffed past Michael and back into the bathroom with her clothes.

"Well you should learn to knock next time." I sighed and Michael uncovered his eyes.

"Whatever. We're going to lunch then Crys and I are going to dinner tonight at that fancy place downtown. She wanted to know if you guys would come with us on like a double date." Mike asked as I put on my ripped skinny jeans.

"Mena you wanna go to dinner with Mike and Crys later?" I yelled to her through the bathroom door.

"Yeah sure."

I nodded to Mike. "We'll be there."

Mena opened the bathroom door and smiled at Michael. "So how are you and Crys relationship wise?" She smirked.

Michael smiled the way I smile whenever someone mentions Mena. "I..I think shes the one."

Mena giggled and punched his arm. "Yes! Michael Gordan Clifford, marry that damn girl!"

I laughed and shook my head. "She's perfect for you mate."

Michael ran a hand through his hair. "What about you two hmm? I'm assuming good, since you two were about to make babies when I walked in."

Mena blushed, looking at me with a shy smile.

"Shut up, Michael!" I chuckled shaking my head, walking into the bathroom to look over my hair.

"It feels like you two have been together for forever...you should like get married." He suggested playfully and laughed.

His words made me stop immediately. Even though he was joking I couldnt help but wonder what it would be like to marry Mena.

I imagine her walking down the aisle linking her arm with Michael's since her dad would not be invited. Her now fully blonde hair in a half up-half down style. A beautiful white dress hugging her body gently as she made her way towards me slowly, the traditional music playing. All of it would be amazing, the wedding, the people, my wife...

"Ash?"

I snapped put of my thoughts to see Mena standing in the doorway looking at me with a concerned look on her face.

"You alright?" Mena laughed and I ran a hand through my hair one last time before pushing past her to slip on my shoes.

"I'm amazing love." I smiled before opening the door.

"Uh, where ya going?" She asked turning around slowly to face me, leaning on the bathroom doorway.

"To the uh, the mall I forgot to pack...deodorant!" I lied rushing out of the door before she asked anymore questions.

======================================

Ashton's P.O.V (still)

"Where the hell are they?!" Mena grumbled rushing past me in her little black dress.

"What are you looking for?" I asked completely ready for our date...unlike her.

She quickly spun around with a killer glare and I couldnt help but smirk, she was hot when she was mad.

"My heels, I wore then yesterday and now they're just gone!" She exclaimed.

Suddenly a knock came to the door. "C'mon guys we are walking down there right now. Let's go!" Crystal called through the door and I stood up.

"Babe c'mon." I urged but she gestured to the door.

"Just go I'll drive down. I won't be long." She said going through her suitcase for like the 10th time.

"Ok." I sighed walking out of the room slowly.

==========================Ash=========

I stare out of the window, waiting for Mena.

"Ashton are you ok?" Crystal voice startled me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I turn my head. "Oh yeah." I smiled as Michael set his hand on her thigh.

As soon as I looked back over i saw the rental car with Mena inside. I sat straight up and watched as she stopped at the intersection.

Even though she passed her driver's test back I still got nervous whenever she drove. Just being the protective boyfriend I am.

As the light turned green for Mena her car inched forward slowly and another car coming through the other road, came speeding straight into the rental car, sending it rolling over a couple times through the middle of the intersection.

I stood up immediately rushing through the restaurant, my heart shattering as I pushed through everyone.

"Ashton where are you going?!" Michael called after me.

I stayed silent choking on my words.I ran out onto the street as sirens echoed throughout my mind.

"Mena?!"  I screamed hoping to hear her voice call back to me. Tears pouring out from my eyes as I inspected the totaled car that held my girlfriend hostage inside.

"Ashton!" Michael shouted running over to me. "What are you doing?!"

I kneeled down next to the car trying to pry the car door open. But as I looked inside more tears emerged. Mena was hanging put from the seat, her face, arms and legs cut and bloody.

"Its Mena! Shes in there." I sobbed as the paramedics filed out of the ambulance and over to the car.

"What?!" Tears appeared in Michael's eyes as he looked the car over. "She's In there?"

I nodded and Crystal put a hand over her mouth and Michael shook his head profusely.

"No. No. No. No. No." He repeated over and over again. "HELP HER!" He screamed over to the paramedics who were helping the other guy in the other car.

A couple of firefighters rushed over to her car and used a took to pry the door open, pulling her limp body out of the car.

I followed them, sobbing uncontrollably, as they put her on a stretcher then in the ambulance where they hooked her up to a heart monitor, life support, and IV's.

Michael, Crystal, and I jumped into the ambulance behind the other paramedics then they closed the doors behind us.

I watched Mena's extremely slow breathing and I wiped my old tears and Michael just stared at her bloody face tears rolling down his blank face.

How could this happen to her?

Right when I thought things couldn't go wrong, like everything was right in the world. That car had to slam right into the side of Mena's car.

This made me question everything....

Was she going to be ok?

Will she wake up again?

Will I get to hear her sweet voice again?

Was i going to be able to tell her i love her and have her reply??

My babygirl, my love, my girlfriend, given the worst cards to play in life and she managed to get through it...all up until now.

Omg...I'm actually crying at my own story...I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Please vote that shows me you liked it.
I appreciate all of the support I get from you guys😊

Much love to all of you...

Xx- 💫Tay💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 5 31
Shay Hemmings and her brother Luke are very close. They have similar friends and interests, they even make music together. After a while of convincin...
8.1K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...
771 30 30
Eleanor Clifford, is the little sister of Michael Clifford. Michael has to go to a summer camp to pick up his grades so he is able to graduate high s...
20.8K 514 43
17 year old Rebecca Hayes finds out she's adopted and tryes to find her birth parents. On her little journey she finds out she has a brother who is i...