Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 9😈 It's That Day
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles
Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101

1.9K 46 1
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     "That sounds like Kacchan", Midoriya says. Dominic's eyes widen as he sees a blaze of white mixed in with orange embers. "He ain't the only one. Come on." Dominic and Midoriya ran towards the door and opened it, heat immediately washed over them . The green haired boy watched in horror as Kaiya was on top of Bakugou with her hands ignited in white flames beating his face while the blonde had his hand on her face and created explosions. Kaiya smirked behind his hand and slammed his head against the floor. "Don't you realize your explosions don't bother me?!" Kaiya put her fist together and bashed them onto Bakugou's face.

"Kacchan!" Kaiya looked up at the two boys in the door before looking down at her opponent and back up again. Her eyes widen when she saw a familiar silhouette behind them.

"Mr. Grimm...."

    "What the hell is Class 1-A doing down here", Mr. Grimm sneers. Aizawa, Malachi, Miss Ariel and All Might appeared behind him. Miss Ariel gasps as she looked at Kaiya's beaten up posture over Bakugou, Hugo's unconscious body, and Dominic's slightly scratched up face.

     "Oh my god are you children crazy", she asks as she lifted Kaiya from Bakugou's body. "Of course we are Miss Ariel", Dominic says. Miss Ariel rolls her eyes as she took the thirteen year old girl's face in her hands as she sighs in defeat. "Mr. Grimm, I believe your training has gone too far. Malachi dear, please pick up Hugo." Malachi nods his head and he walks over to take Hugo into his arms. "Come on Dominic", he says. The ginger coldly glares at Midoriya and Bakugou before following behind him.

    Mr. Grimm was beyond angry at the fact that he trusted the school to keep his class a secret. "Aizawa. Why the living fuck is your students down here fighting with my students?!" He doesn't look back at them, but he hopes that they get the message that he's pissed off. "Grimm. I apologize for my students' actions. When All Might came into the class he saw that everyone was gone."

    "I trusted you guys to keep it a damn secret! I don't want students coming down here being nosy and telling people outside the school that there's an underground class at UA!"

     "But you can't always stay hidden!" Mr. Grimm turns to look at the green haired male. Midoriya looks behind the raven to see Aizawa place his hand on his face in frustration while All Might is rapidly shaking his head. Mr. Grimm walks over to the greenette and glares down at him. "Can't stay hidden huh? Then you follow me. And Aizawa, find your other students and come along as well."

••••••••

    Kaiya sniffles as Miss Ariel touched up the wounds after she used her quirk. "Oh hush Kai. They're just scratches and burns...but...I believe that you fought very well. And the others too."

    "So they're fine as well", Dominic asks. He sat on the edge of the other bed beside Hugo, who was soundly asleep. Dominic looked down at him and ruffled Hugo's dark hair lightly. "I hate that class!" Dominic punches the bed as he yelled. "None of this would've happened if they weren't so goddamn curious!"

    "Don't use god's name dear", Miss Ariel says calmly. Kaiya looks over at her "brother" and gave him a small smile. What surprised them was the door swinging wide open and the other four bustling through. Veronique and Ollie jumped on Kaiya which sorta startled the raven haired healer. "Are you three okay", Sierra asks with a bit of panic in her voice.

    "Yeah", Dominic replies, "and I don't see a scratch on you. Or Veronique and Caleb." Veronique and Sierra snickered while Caleb smirked. "I have others fight my battles", Caleb said. "Yeah, and that's why you can barely fight now." The teens turned to the now waking boy. Hugo softly yawned and smiled sassily. The room burst into laughter while Caleb looked dumbfounded, "Now don't get me started on you", he says. Ohhs and ahhs filled the room as the two boys only laughed and Miss Ariel shook her head and chuckled. "Okay okay kids. Let me see if you all have any injuries", she says.

After everyone got their checkups, Mr. Grimm came in and all eyes were in him. "Come on. We have visitors."

••••••••

    Aizawa, All Might and the rest of class 1-A followed behind Malachi as they walk down a case of wooden stairs with its only lighting being candles. Once at the bottom, they went through some large double cherry wood doors. Most is the students stared in awe when they entered the halls.

  "It seems so unreal", Yaoyorozu coos. "Yeeah, but they're still scary if you ask me", Kaminari said as he remembered the time he spent in that carnival. "Quit drooling over everything and continue on", Mr. Grimm glowered. "Question", Iida says, "why does the floor just above this one look really old while this is brand new?"

    "Maybe it's because if student did happen to come down here then they'd leave seeing there was nothing special. But I see that didn't work."

   "Sorry Mr. Grimm, but we were only following that albino girl", Midoriya whispers.

    "Albino? Oh, you mean Kaiya."

   "Kaiya. That's a pretty name", Kirishima said.

   "T-thank you."

    Class A turned around to look at the albino who stood and gave them a shy smile. Kaiya was now wearing a cute gothic Lolita dress. She had a large white band-aid on her face and gauze around her forearms and around her neck. "We're sorry about earlier if we startled you", Uraraka sheepishly says. "I-it's fine. Sorry I got you guys into those fights with my family."

    "It's okay", Sero said. "NO THE FUCK ITS NOT!!!"

Kaiya walks over to Bakugou and takes his hands into her small ones, "sorry about my behavior from earlier Bakugou", Kaiya says, "but my family and I don't mess around when it comes to protecting one another." She smiles at Bakugou, only for him to look away and remove his hands from her grasp. "Yeah whatever."

     Kaiya walks with Malachi in leading the class. She opened another set of wooden doors, entering into a cozy lounge.

    "Is this even possible", Mineta asks. "If you think this isn't possible, we have five lounges, a few other rooms and a big ass classroom. To me it's like an underground mansion with a huge study", Malachi says as he flopped down on the couch.

    "Mal don't tell them what we have down here", Dominic sneers upon entering the room with the others.

"Hey, how come you guys get to wear your regular clothes instead of any of us", Mina whined. "Well maybe because we don't quite care about how we represent the school", the ginger snipped.

    "I-I wouldn't say not care", Sierra says.

Sierra's Outfit

Dominic's outfit (but without the bag and his shoes are black high top converse)

Caleb's outfit

Hugo's outfit

Ollie's outfit

Veronique's outfit

Kaiya's outfit

"This isn't fair! I want justice", Mina yells. "For not being able to wear your regular clothes? That's rich", Dominic says. "I didn't let you all come here just so you can complain about life being unfair", Mr. Grimm says as he walks into the room along with Ms. Ariel.

"Then why are we here", Bakugou asks. "Well. Since you kids found out what this place is, I can't have you all immediately going up there in excitement and telling students that there's a class down in the lower ground. I need you all to breath and take this all in."

"And keep a fucking secret about it", Dominic said.

"Freaking secret", Miss Ariel says.

"Ms. Arielll!"

"Stop that Ollie, men shouldn't whine only boys do."

"Yeah", Kirishima cheers. Miss Ariel looks over at him before smiling "seems like someone over here is quite the man." This makes the red haired boy blush while the girls giggle. "Please focus everyone", Mr. Grimm groans. Everyone then gets quiet as he explains who they are.

"This is Class R.I.P-101. At the moment, there are some things that you will not understand about them. But do know when the time comes, it's very important to know that they are not as normal as they seem. I do not want them to be seen by others, but I do want them to become heroes. So they can see that there is some good in the world."

"Hey! We are normal," the seven teens whine.

A few of the class A students chuckle at the elites before nodding their heads. Iida quickly raises his hand. Mr. Grimm groans, "what kid?"

"I don't mean to be a nuisance, but you're telling us that you want your students to be able to train as heroes....but not be noticed?"

"I guess so."

"Why would you want them to train in secret then if they're not gonna be noticed?"

The room went silent. The seven kids of Class R.I.P looked over at there teacher to see if he would budge about the question. Dominic was about to say something but Sierra placed her hand on his shoulder. He looked over and grumbles as she shakes her head. Mr. Grimm sighs before he looks back up at everyone.

"The reason is...simple really as to why we're hiding. I'm a ex-villain." Everyone's eyes widened in shock, but there was one more question that needed to be answered.

"And what do you mean by not normal", Midoriya asks. Veronique giggles, "wellll~, you see we're kinda." She puts her pointer fingers to either side of her head and makes one hand go clockwise and the other counter-clockwise. She plasters a Cheshire Cat grin to her lips.

" Insane..."

"In Our Own Special Way~."

Vote if you liked the chapter...or don't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
75.9K 2.5K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
1M 39.3K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
146 8 8
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story will contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sh...