Innocent beauty

By littlethingsread

She is kind Shy Gullible Pure Adorable Sweet Beautiful And innocent. Her name is Lavender. He is dark Da... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter four

54.9K 1.5K 420
By littlethingsread

"She was everything real in a world of make-believe."- Atticus

"You really are the bestest friend ever Orion." Lavender said once they settled down and began eating the cookies she made him.

Lavender watched Orions face the whole time because she was afraid of his reaction. She baked for her parents and Martha all the time, and they always exclaimed how good they were however, she thought they were being biased towards her. So when Orion took the first bite she was on the edge of her seat, afraid of the reaction.

Orion remained neutral through it all, didn't show any emotion as he ate about three pieces of cookies. Lavender couldn't hold it anymore and took the fourth cookie he was about to bite out of his hand. "Hey!" Orion looked at Lavender to see her pouting and putting the cookie back to the tray.

"What's wrong? Why did you take my cookie?" Orion asked confused, it's been so long since he had eaten dessert and he loved the cookies she baked for him, it was simply perfect, actually, more than perfect. It was soft, velvety and delicious.

"B-because I know you d-don't like it. You're j-just eating it to not h-hurt my feelings." Lavender whispered and got up, she wanted to take the cookies back to the kitchen and dump it. Although Lavender is against wasting food, she can not let anyone eat something they thought was not good, simply because she made it.

"красота, beautiful wait." Orion stood. He walked towards her as she stood patiently by the door. Palm over the knob, her head down.

Lavender looked up when he grabbed a cookie from the tray and took a bite. He looked in to her eye as he swallowed the last piece of cookie on the tray and said, "you better go down there to bring me some more because it's almost as addicting as being around you." He whispered.

Lavender blushed when he gave her a smile and smiled widely. Orion knew he had to do his job by this weekend so he'll be right next to Lavender on Monday, seems almost unrealistic but he had to.

Coming upstairs with a new batch of cookies she saw Orion looking out her bay window and set the cookies down. She walked over him and asked, "Is everything okay?" Softly.

"Yeah, everything is okay.. but..." Orion trailed off.

"But what?" She was getting anxious. Maybe those cookies were actually bad.

".. I have to go to Italy tonight and I don't know when I'll be back." Orion said looking down.

"B-but.. b-but... wh" Lavender was extremely confused and sad. She just met him today! And he's already leaving?

This reminded her of herself whenever she met someone while traveling through different countries. She'd make a friend and she'll have to say goodbye within 4-5 days max. That's why she clung to Orion.. she didn't think he'd leave.

"красота, I'm not leaving forever. I'll be back sooner than you think." Orion was sightly confused when he saw her teary eyes.

"That's what they all say.." she whispered to herself but shrugged it off and hugged Orion.

"When are you coming back?" She mumbles into his shirt.

Orion squeezed her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back on Monday, try to I mean." He sighs, it shouldn't really be difficult should it?

Lavender smiled softly, relieved he's not going for long and nodded.

"Okay baby, I need to go now." Orion clenched his jaw hating to leave what he found was the only thing good in his life right now.

Lavender lips quivered and whispered, "Be safe please."

Orion sighed and pulled her in for a hug. "I've asked Jett to stay and he'll be there in school as your friend, you won't be alone."

"But I thought you were coming back on Monday." Lavenders brows scrunched up, confused.

"I know but just Incase I miss my flight." Orion lightly laughed to ease lavenders worry.

"Oh okay."

"Okay beautiful I have to go." He gave her one last tight squeeze and climbed down the window.

Lavender watched him carefully to make sure he doesn't fall, but looking at him climb down so skillfully has her question whether or not he's done this before. But then again he's Orion, he looks as though he can do anything.

"Remember lavender I'm your one and only best friend." Was the last thing lavender remembered as her head hit the pillow and she falls into a deep sleep.

***************************************

The weekend consisted of pouting and baking. Lavender didn't know what to do with all this free time so she decided to learn more baking recipes and get a head of all her school work. She even decided to take some dance classes. Lavender has many passion the strongest one being that of dance, she loved all sorts of dances but mainly focuses on contemporary. She finds herself dancing a story rather than mindless movement of the body.

Although, she does appreciate all forms of dance genre and finds all of them absolutely beautiful.

It was now Monday morning and lavender woke up feeling excited, today was the day Orion is going to come back and she missed him deeply. She even packed up two homemade sandwiches for both of them to eat during lunch.

Lavender heard a honk outside and she excitedly ran down the stairs, nearly tripping. Today, she wanted to feel the most comfortable because she was hoping to receive some hugs from her best friend so she wore her over sized sweatshirt with some shorts underneath.

She can hear Martha talking and as she runs to the door only to be disappointed when she saw the blonde guy from last week, Jett? She believed was his name.

Martha and Jett turned to look at her and saw her trying to look behind Jett to see if Orion was there. Much to her disappointment he wasn't.

She looked at Jett who gave her a huge grin and asked, "uh- whe-where is O-Orion?" Her voice was inaudible to Jett, luckily Martha was there.

"I'm sorry dear but Orion won't be coming today. He's still busy in Italy, I'm sure he'll come tomorrow tho." Martha looked at the girl sympathetically. She knew how excited she was to see him, it's all she ever talked about during the weekend.

"I'm sorry sis, he probably won't be here tomorrow either. But it's a good thing you have me right?" Jett smiled awkwardly while scratching the back of his head.

Lavender just smiled at him and nodded although it didn't meet her eyes.

"Okay kids you better get to school or you'll be late." Martha said softly.

Lavender turned to Jett and asked, "um.. a-are you d-dropping m-me?" confused at why Martha isn't getting her keys.

"Yes! I got orders from the man himself, let's go!!" He grinned widely and pulled lavender by her wrist towards his car.

"BYE MARTHAAA!!" Jett yelled his good bye as he pulled out the driveway.

"So.. What did the policeman say to his belly button?" Jett asked breaking the silence. He himself wanted to know why Orion was obsessed by this shortcake, besides the fact that she's one of the most stunning girl he has ever met of course.

Lavender scrunched her brows thinking hard at the hard question. Jett wanted to pinch her cheeks, she looked adorable. Lavender then gave up and shook her head pouting.

"You're under a vest!" Exclaimed Jett while pursing his lips and showing his double chin.

Lavender giggled at how silly he was being which caused Jett to chuckle. The rest of the ride consisted of them telling each other their favorite joke, as well as, Jett telling her the story of how he lost his pants in 7th grade which got lavender to have a full fit of laughter.

They reached school and Jett dropped her off to class and seeing as though they don't share almost all of their classes with each other, he told lavender he'll come to her at the end of every class to take her.

Lavender told him he didn't have to, she didn't want him to hang out with her because of Orion. But Jett insisted and promised he isn't doing this do Orion.

Throughout the day lavenders mind kept going back to a certain guy. She heard so many gossips during class about how, she apparently scared him away. Which got lavender upset and look down at the bracelet he got her. She pressed the button on the side but nothing happened, so she sighed and decided to ask her home room teacher if she could go to the library.

When she got the pass, she walked through the corridors and found her way to the library where there was many books for her to consume and get lost in. She then saw one of her favorite book on top of the massive bookshelf however even at five foot six she wasn't able to reach it. Luckily there were some groups of guys hanging around the lounge area of the library and she politely asked if he could her get the book she wanted.

The guy nodded and helped her get the book however, once he got a hold of it, he stretched his arms and told lavender to give him a kiss.

Lavender was shocked and shook her head vividly which caused the guy to shrug and put the book higher than the original spot. Lavender couldn't believe what happened as her eyes began to fill with unshed tears, however when she looked at her bracelet it was glowing, a beautiful ruby red color.

Thank you for reading!!

There will be grammatical mistakes so feel free to point that out

I'd also like to apologize for the lack of uploads, I'm crazy surprised by the feed back I've been receiving and I can't thank you enough!! I'll try my hardest to update every week from now but I can't promise anything, but I promise I'll try my best!!!

And also I'm not really happy with this chapter I might re-write it but I wanted to get something up for you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 610K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
Pained By wani

Teen Fiction

247K 5.3K 22
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . I looked at the person who called me and my eyes immediately l...
1.4M 36.6K 32
There wasn't much need for people to ask since they already knew . She belonged to him , forever as they stated . Shall it be true ? I can't say. He...
182K 3.9K 23
COMPLETED A new boy joins the class and is anything but ordinary. Rafe is frantic, reckless, and unpredictable. He takes a seat next to the orphaned...