All Out Of Love (On Hiatus)

By pyaarimpossible

"P'No, you got to be my boyfriend, P. You need to take responsibility for what you've done with me. Better st... More

1. The Morning After
2. Convincing Techno
3. Frustration
4. Arrival
5. Family Meets
6. Nightmare
7. Lesson
8. Escape
9. Date
10. Another Techno
11. Double Wedding
12. Talks
13. Defend
14. Duty
15. Playing with fire
16. Punishment
17. Prove
18. Give my all

19. Goodbye

3.8K 124 50
By pyaarimpossible

A/N: Hey there, people! Sorry for the late update. I transferred my studies to another campus in another state and also I got a full time job as well. So the procedure and packing took some time. Thank you for your patience. I might not be that active in posting the updates because I have a pile of assignments coming up. I hope you'll be patient enough to wait for me. Thank you very much :) I have been receiving messages from most of you. And yes, I will be updating it but it may take sometime (months). I will try to update at least once a month from now on and no, i am not dropping this fanfic :) In fact, I may start doing one-shots soon :P
I also received some negative comments, but it's alright. Thank you for your opinion and I hope you will enjoy this as much as I.

P.S: Late update from now on.. It has been at least 6months.. Hopefully you don't need to wait that long for another one. I think I should change my pen name to snailupdates soon.

____________________________

Kengkla's POV

As he woke up this morning, the day couldn't be better. A beautiful angel was sleeping soundly right next to him arms and leg all over him, hugging him tightly.

The events of last night's intense activity flashed through his mind. Last night, confirmed it all. Kengla knew his P'No have feelings for him but he has just not realise it just yet.

As he was still lying on the bed, Kengkla thought to himself.

Alright! Mission to make P'No realise his feelings for me sooner and for for me more! I will do a little everyday and let P'No realise my importance. So today, I have two missions.
Mission One: Bring breakfast for P'No this morning!
Mission Two: Give P'No a surprise gift!
Hmm.. But what gift should I gift him? What would he like? Argh! Nevermind! I can think about it while taking breakfast for him!

Kengkla then slowly removed Techno from his body and substitute it with a pillow and walked to the bathroom.

In there, Kengkla looked at the mirror and saw how beautiful the art on his body was. Bite marks and his favourite scratches all over his body, back and front.

Kengkla took a quick bath and put on some clothes. He then walked by the bed and saw how soundly his beloved was sleeping. He gently tipped over and kissed his forehead. 

He then looked at P'No so dearly and whispered to him, P'No I really love you more than anything and I hope you will reciprocate this feeling of mine soon enough. I am willing to sacrifice everything for you, my love. If you only know how much I love you, and I don't think I could live without you. I can't even imagine a life without you in it. So, don't leave me. Please love me.

Techno moved a little and just hummed as if he heard what Kengkla said, He however was still deeply asleep. Kengkla chuckled, looking at how cute his P'No is.

Sleep well, baby. I will be right back. Kengkla whispered.

He then searched for his phone all over the hotel room.

After searching for a while, he realised that his phone is under the pillow. The pillow that his darling lover is sleeping on.

Ahh.. nevermind.. P'No is here anyways, other people are not as important as him. It can wait. I shall go get breakfast and surprise my P'No. He then took one last glance at P'No and smiled giddily and walk towards the room door.

Techno's POV

While Kengkla was out getting breakfast.. The next morning, everything still seem so hazy to Techno.

"Was last night just a dream? "  he pondered. He was having a terrible headache. His eyes were so tired. 

He woke up alone to an empty bed. He sighed and checked whether he had his clothes on. Yeap. It's on.

"It was a dream after all"  Techno thought as he proceeded to the bathroom dragging his body.

"Ouch! Why does everything hurt? I feel like I have been hit by a truck. Oh my hips! My legs have no energy too. What the hell is going on? How can the dream be so realistic until I am feeling the after effects?"  Techno kept on thinking to himself. "Then, where is Kla? Did he go out?"

One hand massaging his hip he proceeded to the bathroom.

As usual, he proceeded to strip himself  before turning to the mirror to brush his teeth.

He might deny it but when he is alone, he enjoys looking at his body. Vanity much despite his lean and extremely thin body.

Techno sighed as he was about to look at the mirror and thought 'It's not like I don't eat. I do. But why am I as thin as a stick?'

He then proceeded to check out himself  by the mirror and got the shock of his life. 'WHAT THE HELL??? !!!!Where did all these hickeys come from??!! Last night wasn't a dream???? Shitt!! Wait, then where did Kla go? Did he really leave me?'

All of a sudden he felt like crying, felt so abandoned. He said to himself then:

Great! I knew it Kla left me! Despite everything I did! Was that the last chance of him giving me to convince him?  No, wait maybe he just went out awhile. He can't leave me! No! He won't! I won't let him!

Techno then just broke down in the shower. He took some time thinking in the bathroom.

Yes, I did say I will try not to avoid him and get used to him but that only can happen if he gives me a chance. No, I will call him. He always takes his phone with him. I am sure he is waiting for me to go down for breakfast. I am pretty sure he left a message on my phone. He always does. I am just overthinking.

He quickly had his bath and changed to his attire, then picked up his phone which was on the dressing table. He sat on the bed and checked for messages. There were none. Techno then dialed the other's number.

The number you have dialed is currently unavailable. Please try again later.  Thank you.

Techno dialed Kengla's phone for about 10 times and it was the same thing the operator repeated. Techno was so frustrated. He knew Kengkla would always answer his calls. Unless...

Does this mean he doesn't want to talk to me or meet me anymore? Is that why he did not answer his phone and turned off his phone? Is this the price I have to pay for running away and avoiding him all this while?  Is this his way of telling me we are over?

Funny, how yesterday he wanted run away from the younger one and now everything just changed. He did promise he will try afterall, so why did Kengla leave him? Does that mean the wedding will be called off?

Techno just sighed and lied down on the bed.

I need a break from all this badly . Techno just looked at the wall and ran his hands on the sheets.

I need to sort out my feelings fast and I need to give an answer to Kengkla soon. I can't leave him hanging. He is such a nice, polite and respectable boy. I shouldn't just give a vague answer as it will only hurt him more. He has done all the chasing, the reponsibilities that I should have done, as I am the elder one he is doing. Geez. Techno, Techno.. you maybe the football team captain but you are completely useless when it comes to romance. Wait! I can ask Ai'Type for advice! Should i call him now? Wait, what if he is in the middle of a wild action with his husband wouldn't he snap at me?! Urghh!!! He is a great friend but he is tough love. His husband comes first then maybe me. Maybe after I take a short break from school I will go meet him.

Techno grabbed  the small travel bag at the corner of the room, unplugged his charger and stuffed all his clothes and necessities he took out from the bag last night. He slowly got up while cringing. The activity last night was to rough and he still felt pain and sore below there. But, nevertheless nothing hurts more than his heart. 

Kla, I hope you will wait for me to come back and give me a chance once I sort all these out. Even as a friend, or brother, or a step further once I am back.

These words were just embeded in his heart.

Then, he walked towards the door, turned to have one last look in the room, he saw Kengkla's travel bag was at the corner and a series of flashback displayed in front of him. He took a deep breath and walked out of the door and said to the room as he walked out. Goodbye.

___________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter :( Hope you liked it. Please just follow me so that when I update you might get a notification of the upcoming chapters! Thank you for your patience and messages once again. I will try to update sooner. At least once a month. So, sorry for the late updates. Enjoy ! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 49.1K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.3M 68.8K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.7M 294K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
285K 32.8K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...