15. Playing with fire

A/N: Hey people! :P HAVE FUN! Enjoy this chapter!!! Thank you for all your support and patience :P Patience, will always be worth the wait :)

____________________________________________

He was sweating profusely. He asked her," P'Pen, don't you think it's rather hot today? Even the air-conditioner isn't working. Why are you not sweating? Don't you feel hot?" As he said this, he took his shirt off.

"I don't know. I am feeling fine. Probably because I am wearing nothing underneath this bathrobe." she whispered to his ear.

As she did this, Technique shivered at her voice and he had a hard on. He wanted to stand up to go to the toilet and have a cold shower, only to be held down by his wife-to-be. Only then, he realised this cunning fox has put something in his coffee. He felt so stupid at that moment. Everyone from that family is a fox. An extremely cunning one.

"You...." Technique gritted his teeth as he said to her.

"Yes, me? Is there something wrong?" she asked innocently as she blew her breath to his ear.

He shivered at the contact of the breath and wanted to push her away, only to have his hands tied to the bed post. He was so absorbed in controlling himself, he did not realize she had tied him with a necktie that she hid under the pillow earlier.

"You.. Drugged me???"he gritted his teeth trying to control himself.

"Well, didn't your parents tell you not to drink something given by strangers? Hmm.." she seduced him as she took of the bathrobe off herself. As he saw her all naked, he bit his lip harder as he felt his hard on was more painful now.

"You really don't want me after all, huh? Too bad. You know what I heard.. If you don't get a relieve, you might die." she looked and told him innocently.

"Let me go now. Don't play with me. I'm telling you. You are not ready for this P'Pen. You'll break. Trust me. This is a wrong move. Let me go now, so I can have a cold shower." Technique who was biting his lip, pleaded to her.

"No uh... Husband...." she said as she ran her fingers down his abs.

She went to his ear and whispered, "Come, have me. I'm gonna be yours anyway."She purposely said this to rile him up. She wanted to see his reaction. She wanted to see him desperate and begging. Little did she know, who was she playing with. She was playing with fire.

She then licked his earlobe and started sucking them. She went down to his neck and sucked it. "AHH.. FUCK..." Technique cursed. His junior was too painful. He wanted to at least get rid of the pants. She was turning him on. He was at the edge of his restrain.

"You... you're playing with fire. Last warning, get off .... me now. If I have.. if.. hah.... if I have you now, you'd be ti...tied to.. me.. hah.. fo...forever.." he tried his best to stifle the moan and pants that came together with the pleasure.

Pensri just ignored him and started taking off his pants and boxers. She saw his junior that sprang to life and just smirked at him. She gave him such a taunting look.

"So, what? Don't you know? I love playing with fire." she just smirked and roll her eyes at him.

"P'Pen....trust me.. you don't want this.." Technique just gritted his teeth and glared at her.

Oh.. I am so scared... The big bad wolf who is tied to the bed post will eat me." She taunted him and smirked. She then went down to his length and licked it like ice-cream. It was her first time, but she did it like a professional. She read enough books with sex scenes. How hard can it be? She told herself. At the beginning, it was a challenge as she was not use to it. Then she got the hang of it as she heard her future husband grunt. She knew she was doing the right thing.