A Dead Host... Not! (Ouran Hi...

By ThatRainbowGeek

Have you ever thought of faking your death? Faking amnesia? Being adopted by a rich family? Changing your nam... More

Chapter One ⎯⎯ Fake Death
Chapter Two ⎯⎯ Secretly Reunited
Chapter Three ⎯⎯ My Type
Chapter Four ⎯⎯ The New Host
Chapter Five ⎯⎯ The Host Hopper
Chapter Six ⎯⎯ The Ball and The Accidental Meeting
Chapter Seven ⎯⎯The Troubles Of The Pysical Exams (Part One)
[OMG Thanks New Story and Contest!]
[Contest Results]
Chapter Nine ⎯⎯ New Guests
Chapter Ten ⎯⎯ Since When Did Kyoya Have A Fiancé?!
Hehehehehehe XD
Chapter Eleven ⎯⎯ The Cookies and The New Role?
Chapter Twelve ⎯⎯ A Messed Up Movie
Chapter Thirteen ⎯⎯ Neko
IM BACK!!!!!!!!
Chapter Fourteen ⎯⎯ Double Trouble
[Author's Note]
Chapter Fifteen ⎯⎯ Twin vs. Twin
Chapter Sixteen ⎯⎯ Ranka
Chapter Seventeen ⎯⎯ Tamaki's Apprentice
HAHA GUESS WHAT...ITS ME
Chapter Eighteen ⎯⎯ Just In Time
[International Thanks!]
HELLO...YUP ITS ME
Chapter Nineteen ⎯⎯ The Resort
Chapter Twenty ⎯⎯ Mika Haninozuka
Chapter Twenty One ⎯⎯ Haninozuka Reunion
[Book Cover Contest]
[Update and Book Cover Contest Winner]
Chapter Twenty Two ⎯⎯ Officer Smack Down
[Author's Note]
Chapter Twenty Three ⎯⎯ Avoiding the Shadow King
Hiatus? Rewriting? (PLEASE READ)
Additional Information (PLEASE READ)

Chapter Eight ⎯⎯ Troubles Of The Physical Exams (Part Two)

15.9K 619 529
By ThatRainbowGeek

(I don't own any off the characters or the dialogue that I put I this story!!!!!)

(Mika's POV)

"Come on Haruhi! We're already late!" I shouted back at her, running down the school hallways.

"Slow down Miso! How can you run so fast?!" She shouted back, clearly out of breath.

"Let's just say I got use to it!" I replied, smirking.

She gave me a confused look, but brushed it of and continued to try to catch up with me. We ran full speed and we finally made it to the clubroom. I opened the door with Haruhi behind me.

"Sorry we're late guys!" I called out, but to only be knocked down to the floor again by Tamaki.

I glared up at him and stood back up rubbing my back. He really should stop doing that. If so, I don't care if he gets mad at me. I'm going to punch his pretty face of his... I ignored his wailing and walked up beside Kyoya.

"Hey Kyoya." I whispered.

He looked up from his black notebook and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Does Tamaki know that the doctors for the physical exam from our company?" I asked quietly.

"No, why?" He replied, curiously.

"He knocked me down again. And he didn't even notice...make sure he doesn't find out ok?" I answered, still annoyed.

"Again? Now that I think about it I want revenge too..." He added.

"What for?" I questioned.

" He said I was apart of the homo sexual supporting case, along with the others, in his little perverted fantasy of his..." He replied.

I contained myself from bursting out laughing, but nodded my head. He looked back down at his death note and walked away.

I saw all of the others in front of a big board that says Operation: Conceal Haruhi's Gender in big letters at the top of it. I sweat dropped at the scene of Tamaki's commands of his stupid, mostly likely going to fail, plan.

I walked beside Haruhi to find her thinking. Suddenly she looked up and said, "I've got it. You guys are worried, because if they find out I'm a girl, I can't be a host, and I can't pay my dept!"

She began to mumble and do the math of how much she still owed to them, "Well I guess I'll have to come up of another way to pay back my dept!" She began to laugh awkwardly and I sweat dropped.

"Do something! The subject doesn't seem to have any motivation!" The twins harmonized.

"Ugh. Why did we have to be stuck with such a difficult heroine...Are you saying you hate being a host?! that you hate this club?!" He suddenly asked Haruhi.

"To be honest. I'll have to say yes." She replied bluntly.

Tamaki suddenly appeared in his emo corner and I chuckled at Haruhi's reply.

"I mean you guys aren't bad, but if it gets out I'm a girl, there's nothing I can do!" She added.

"She doesn't care one way or an other!" Hikaru said.

"Well before we do anything, we still have to motivate her!" Kaoru exclaimed.

We all began to think when Takashi said, "Fancy Tuna."

"Oh that's right~ You didn't get the chance to eat some last chapter did you?" He asked, turning his head and smiling creepily.

They all began to say stuff about it and Haruhi began to get really flustered. Wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now...

"Come guys! It's not like I'd fake my gender just because I'm poor and wanted to try from fancy tuna!" He chuckled awkwardly.

"But will I really get to try it?" She suddenly asked quietly, giving up.

We all cheered happily and continued to discus the plan for tommorow.

(The Next Day)

I walked down the hallway with Haruhi and the twins, heading for the room we were going to have the physical exam.

"So what's with this formation A you guys keep talking about? What do you guys do for the physical exams here at Ouran Academy?" She asked.

"It's no diffrence from any other school. It's not like it'd be diffrent just because we're rich." Hikaru answered.

"Heh. I guess you're right." Haruhi chuckled.

We finally made it to the room we were going to have our Physical Exams and opened the door. I slightly blinded by a bright light and I saw many doctors and nurses lined up.

"Welcome students!" They harmonized.

I chuckled at Haruhi's expected expression as we walked in. I walked beside the twins as a nurse came up them.

"Excuse me Hitachiin brothers. Please follow me to have your height measured." She directed.

"Sure thing." They replied.

I stood next to Haruhi when another nurse came up to Haruhi.

"Mr.Fujioka. I'm your nurse for your physical exams this afternoon. Please follow me!" He greeted.

"O-Ok..." Haruhi replied.

The nurse dragged Haruhi ahead and I followed them slowly. We continued to walk forward when I turned my head to see Mitskuni and Takashi dressed as doctors standing still. I raised one of my eyebrows and I chuckled quietly when I realized it was apart of Tamaki's plan. If they were trying to blend in, they weren't doing a good job at it...

I continued to walk and examined my surroundings. It seemed that the doctors were sucking up to the students. The school really is a business....

I walked silently when I heard a voice calling my name, "Miso!" Aoi called.

"Ah! Aoi, how are you?" I asked.

"I fine really! I was just trying to find you..." She mumbled, blushing.

"HeHe. And why would you do that?" I asked, smirking.

"U-Uh!" She stuttered.

She continued to stutter when I realized that some girls were surrounding us. Hm... I smirked and put a hand under Aoi child and brang her close to my face.

"Then it seems you've found me...Aoi." I whispered.

She blushed deeply, and she began to stutter uncontrollably. I heard the girls around us squeal and I my smirk widened.

"It seems you have gained more attention." Kyoya stated behind me.

I shrugged my shoulder and he gave me an amused smile. "Follow me. Tamaki's plan is about to begin." He said, turning around.

"Wait." I quickly told him, turning around.

"I'll see you soon Aoi!" I shouted, winking at her. The girls around us squealed louder and I followed Kyoya to where Tamaki's plan would take place.

I followed him to a tent where many girl surrounded the entrance. They seemed to be waiting for Haruhi to come out. This. Will be fun.

We waited anxiously when the tent opening opened. There stood Tamaki with a brown colored wig on.

*

*

*

*

*

*

...What?

The girl around me mumbled confused. I concealed the laughter inside as I began to realized this was Tamaki's BIG plan.

"HAHAHA!" The twins loudly laughed, behind me.

"I can't believe he actually did it!" Hikaru exclaimed, laughing

"They recognized him! I told you they'd see through it!" Kaoru added.

"Huh?! You jerks! You guys said that the girl wouldn't tell it was me!" Tamaki yelled, throwing the wig in the floor, and grabbing Hikaru by the neck.

"It's pay back for calling us the homosexual supporting cast." Hikaru muttered, still laughing.

When I heard that I bursted out laughing and I looked up to see Kyoya smirking. I watched as Kyoya walked up to the tent and I followed him, wiping the tears from my eyes. Kyoya tapped Haruhi's shoulder and she turned around.

"Haruhi, ready? I went ahead and set up a special boys clinic. And I have a doctor standing by sworn to secrecy. Oh and Miso, your room is right next to hers" Kyoya told her.

Haruhi gave me a confused look, but I ignored in and reminded cool.

"It turned out, that all the doctors here today, are all are all on staff at Kyoya and Miso's family's hospitals." Hikaru informed.

"Who knew?" Kaoru and him harmonized, shrugging.

"I had to get our revenge too. I'm sorry, but I just don't think I am apart of supporting cast, homosexual or other wise." Kyoya apologized, smiling sweetly.

"Did you know too? Miso?" Kaoru asked.

"Well yeah. I had to get my revenge on him, for pushing me down all the time without even noticing he did so. Apart from the homosexual supporting cast part..." I huffed.

Haruhi chuckled next to me and I smirked smugly.

*:*:*

I walked next to Haruhi and we finally made it to the Special Boys Clinic.

"I'll be right next door, Haruhi. When you're finished, I'll be waiting for you here." I informed her, giving her a small smile.

"Ok?" She answered.

I gave her a small smile before waving a hand and turning around to the next door. I looked up at a sigh not see 'Special Boys Clinic #2' and I walked in.

"Hello, Ms.Ootori. Your brother has told me everything, and I understand your situation." The doctor greeted.

I gave her a small smile in greeting and slowly walked up to her.

"So if you don't mind, could you undress over there." She continued, pointing to a dressing room.

I nodded my head and entered. I took of my jacket and began to unbutton my shirt buttons when I heard something pass the window from outside the dressing room. Curiously, I opened the curtain to see a shadow whip quickly from the window ledge.

I quietly walked out of the dressing room and poked my head out the window. I saw a man sneaking on the ledge and enter Haruhi's room window!

Alarmed, I ran out the room, excusing myself, and ran to Haruhi's room. I opened the door and heard Haruhi's muffled voice coming from inside the dressing room. I sprinted quietly the dressing room and peaked to see the man covering his hand on her mouth.

As if on instinct, I yanked the curtain open and yanked the man from Haruhi. I kicked him in the chest and he crashed into the wall.

I looked back at Haruhi and asked, "Are you ok?"

She nodded her head, but she didn't look up at me, her gaze was fixed on my chest. I looked down to see that my shirt was almost open and showed my cleavage. My eyes widened as I blushed and covered my chest with my arms. I gave her a pleading expression which she saw, and she shook her head slowly, but understood entirely. Her eyes were filled with confusion, but she kept silent.

"Haruhi!" Tamaki shouted from afar.

I quickly buttoned up my shirt and waited for them to come. Tamaki ran inside the dressing room and saw the man I kicked dazed on the wall, which was cracked behind him,

"One...good looks that attract the public eye." The twins suddenly said, behind me.

"Two...more wealth than you could ever imagine." Kyoya continued, as he appeared from the shadows.

"Three...chivalry that cannot overlook..." Takashi added.

"...the hideous wickedness of this world..." Mitskuni finished.

Tamaki covered Harhuhi with his shirt and looked seriously at the man. "That's what make up the Ouran Host Club!" He shouted.

"We're here watch out!" They all harmonized.

"Please don't hurt me! Spare me my life!" The man shouted, obviously scared, and bowed down to the ground. Well that wasn't expected...

He introduced himself and suddenly began to tell us his life story. I listened closely as he explained that he was just trying to find his daughter who had left him with his wife a month ago. He explained how he was trying to find her, and that she went to this school here, but wait. How would a poor guys like him, have a daughter here that goes here?!

"Dr.Yabu...I think you have the wrong place..." I announced over, him and Tamaki's crying.

"That was just what I was thinking Miso. Yes, are you looking for Ouran Public Highschool?" He questioned.

"Y-Yeah." He replied.

"I thought so. This is Ouran Academy Private Institution. Your daughter doesn't go to school here." Kyoya continued.

"Uh!" He shouted, shocked.

"Man, that's sad. You don't even know what school your daughter goes too?" Hikaru asked.

"I bet your relationship is messed up, just because you don't pay attention to her. Not because of some stupid debt" Kaoru added.

"Wow Mi-chan and Kyo-chan! I'm impressed you guys figured out he had the wrong school!" Mitskuni complemented.

"Well it's not possible for a small time doctor's daughter, would ever get in Ouran Academy." Kyoya replied simply.

I swear dropped at his statement and sighed. Way to ruin the moment Kyoya...

"Kyoya. would you please find a map of all the public schools in this area? I would like to help find this man's daughter." Tamaki suddenly asks.

"Huh?" I asked, along with Haruhi.

"Whatever you say." He sighed.

*:*:*

I watched Dr. Yabu walk down the sidewalk. I smiled at myself as I watched him bow thankfully at us.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Hikaru questioned.

"Afterall. Even if he finds his daughter, there's no guarantee that she's want to speak to him." Kaora reasoned.

"Well then. I guess that's something he'll have to find out for himself." Tamaki answered.

I glanced up at Tamaki in confusion, but looked back out the window to see a white kite soar up into the sky.

" I'm sorry you guys but could you guys leave?" Haruhi suddenly asked.

Everyone backed away afraid and confused.

"H-Haruhi, are you still mad at me? You're not thinking of quitting the host club are you?!" Tamaki questioned.

"HaHa! Don't be stupid Sempi! I just have to finish my final exam, as a male students of course." Haruhi explained, "Uh! But I'm not doing this because tour bribing me with food! I'm doing this to pay back my debt!"

I saw Tamaki blush and my eyes widened as he jumped and embraced her.

"You're so cute Haruhi!" He exclaimed.

Haruhi screamed and tried to get him off her because she was almost naked.

"Cut it out! Hey don't touch me there!" She screamed.

"Red card! Looks like Tamaki is the ready pervert!" The twins shouted.

"Who cares! Would you guys just get out of here?!" Haruhi shouted, frustrated.

*:*:*

Soon enough everyone began to leave the room and I began to follow them when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Haruhi.

"Miso...about the incident earlier..." She mumbled.

I looked back at her with a small smile and looked sadly into her eyes.

"I have many secrets Haruhi...and this is only one of them...just...just promise you would tell anyone?" I whispered.

"You are keeping my secret, so I'll keep yours." She whispered back.

"Thanks Haruhi..." I mumble, gratefully and walked to the door and opened it, but I stopped at the door and looked back at her.

I gave her one last smile and closed the door behind me.

*:*:*

Yay!!!! Another chapter!!!! OMG Haruhi found out!!!!!!!!!! >o< I really want to thank all the people who wp entered the contest and I would like to sat I'm still accepting entrees!!!! I hope to write the next chapter soon!!!!!! Luv u all and I would like to thank all the people who are reading this!!!!! I luv u all and I hope u guys look forward to the next chapter!!!! -R.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
94.8K 3.8K 46
Haruhi x Tamaki. I ship this couple so hard it's not even funny. Disclaimer: I do not own OHSHC or any of its characters. But I do love it/them. Btw...
621K 22.7K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...
267K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...