Not Now [1D Larry One...

By Lileytomlinips

Long Larry Stylinson One Shots. Warning; mature. I hope you enjoy... More

Not Now Larry Oneshots
That Hurts
Stop What?
Don't Look Part 2
Don't Look Part 3
Lee Yum
Night Club
Professor Styles
Yes Sir
Earned It
All Black
idk the title yet

Don't Look

18.5K 246 302
By Lileytomlinips

*Louis's POV*

'Only six more minuets to the bell!' Louis thought. He quickly finished up his handout, signing his name at the top, and getting up to turn it in right as the bell rang, signaling the end of 3rd block.

He gathered his things up, and used his index finger to push his thick-rimmed glasses up the bridge of his nose. Clutching his books close to his chest, he hurried out of the classroom, scurrying along to his next class.

He had barely gotten down the hallway when a large hand splayed over his shoulder.

"Tommo!" The person cheered, yet with a menacing undertone.

Uh oh...

Louis knew that voice. Nick Grimshaw. The schools biggest and meanest bully.

"H-hhey N-nick." Louis whimpered, turning to face the boy.

"Hello Louis!" Nick grinned. "I was just looking for you! Care to join us?" Nick forced; the rest of his gang sniggering behind him.

"S-sure," Louis squeaked. He knew better than to tell Nick no.

Nick laughed and continued to walk, his hand still on the small boy's shoulder, leading him through the crowds.

Suddenly Louis was being pulled into the boy's bathroom, dragged by his shirt collar.

"Out!" Nick barked to the few boys who were currently in the bathroom too. The boys kept their gaze to the floor as they rushed out.

Louis tried to struggle out of the two boys grips, who were currently holding him still. Louis knew where this was going and he needed out now!

"Where's my money Tomlinson!?" Nick demanded.

"I-iiI- I," Louis stuttered.

"Spit it out you little b!tch!" Nick sneered as his fist collided with Louis's gut. Louis sputtered and coughed, still thrashing in the boys grasps. It was to no avail. He was too small, he could do nothing.

"I-I'm ssorry! I'll get it! I'm s-sorry! Sorry!" Louis tried.

"You don't have it?" Nick pushed.

"N-no." Louis whimpered.

A sly grin stretched all the way across Nick's face as a single tear rolled down Louis's cheek.

"Give him here!" Nick ordered. Taking Louis for himself as he called to the boy named 'Josh'. "You, pick him up and take him in there." Nick said, gesturing to the last, and biggest stall. Louis tried to fight as the Josh boy carried him in. Nick and the other two boys followed closely behind.

"Liam, Josh, you know what to do." Nick simply stated.

The largest boy, Liam came closer to join. Josh started to turn Louis upside-down, his head inches from the toilet bowl. Liam held Louis's hands back with one hand and used the other to grip the back of his head, forcing it into the toilet water.

Louis tried to scream and kick, thrashing around to the best of his abilities. He started to choke on the water, it getting into his eyes and nose too.

Liam loosened up some, letting Louis's head shoot back up, him gasping for air just in time to be shoved back down. The action was repeated three more times before he heard Nick's voice. "Enough boys. Set him down."

Louis was lowered to the floor, desperately sucking in air, spitting out water and rapidly blinking his eyes. You could no longer tell the difference between the small boy's tears and the toilet water soaking his head.

"Take his clothes?" Nick questioned, lightly laughing.

The other boys started towards Louis's small body. Louis's eyes widened and he started to panic again, hurriedly scooting away from them. "Hold him down!" The third boy shouted.

Quickly, Josh was on him, pinning his wrists down to the cold bathroom floor. Louis cried and squirmed, silent pleas to the others. First they took his shoes, and shirt, and having just slid his belt off, Nick stopped them.

"Wait!" Nick piped up, "I have a better idea." he chuckled. "Zayn," he stated as his eyes shifted to the hook on the stall door.

The third boy, 'Zayn' turned to Louis with a sly grin, picking him up off the ground, spinning him around. Before Louis knew it, Zayn's hands shot down the back of Louis's trousers in search of his underwear's waistband.

Louis yelped as his small tighty whities were yanked, being forced upwards out of his trousers. His eyes bugged out of his head as he was being lifted up, the waistband of his underwear hooked onto the hanger.

The pain was excruciating, nothing like he had ever felt before. The material of the tighty whities was wedged so far up his bum, with his entire weight hanging off of it; his feet unable to reach the ground. Not to mention, the front of it was so tight it was gripping his balls like a vice!

Louis writhed in pain as tears fell down his cheeks. This couldn't have gotten any more humiliating, or so he thought.

Nick stepped forward and pulled his trousers all the way off, even over his ankles, leaving him totally exposed. Lastly, the Liam boy took both of Louis's wrist and slid each one down through the front of his underwear and out the leg holes so Louis was completely immobile.

Louis started to whimper and moan at the awful feeling between his legs, but Nick shut him up quick. "If you even think of making any noise, so help me, you'll regret it! Big time!"

And that's all that was said before Josh shoved all Louis's clothes, including his shoes, into the toilets. Finally, they all filed out, leaving Louis to hang there all alone. The bell for the next class had rung a while ago and all that was left for Louis to do was hang his head and sob.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV

I had my feet propped up on the desk in front of me, earbuds shoved into my ears, draining out the teacher lady's voice. I wasn't even sure what class I was in but hell if I cared.

I was slowly thumbing over the tattoos on my left arm when I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled the earphones out of my ears and stood up, interrupting the teacher.

"Hey! Umm miss teacher? Um, imma head up to the bathroom if that's cool." I bluntly stated, just grabbing my phone and walking out as she yelled after me. I just walked faster.

For a good ten minuets or so I just wandered the halls, listening to my music turned all the way up. As I passed one of the bathrooms I decided I could use to take a quick piss.

I pushed the door open and squared up to one of the urinals. I had just about unzipped my fly when I heard soft whimpering sobs coming from somewhere. I bent down and looked under all the stall doors but saw no feet. Weird?

"Hello? Is someone in here?"

I heard another sniffle and then came a soft broken reply, "N-no." the voice said. I smiled to myself. I already liked whoever the voice belonged to.

"Where are you?" I inquired.

"Over h-hhere." the voice said again. I lightly chuckled.

"Where's 'here'?" I asked again.

"In t-the l-l-last st-stall. I need he-help." The voice replied followed by a sob and long sniffle.

I walked closer towards the last stall but immediately stopped in my tracks when the voice yelped out, "Wait! No! No no no no! Don't look at me. I need help but don't look!"

Ok. This was getting weird. Maybe it'd just be best if I left. "Umm. I think I'm just gunna gooo?" I strung out as I turned around to go.

"No!" The mystery person pleaded. "No please don't go! It really hurts! I need you!" they whimpered.

I turned back around and got closer to the stall again, preparing myself for whatever it was.

"Wait! Don't look!" They repeated.

"How do you expect me to help if I can't see!?" I argued, pushing the stall door open.

My eyes widened in shock. The boy was completely naked except for his socks and underwear, which not to mention, was hanging him up on the back of the stall door. His hands were pushed through the leg holes, head soaking wet, and his face was stained with tears.

The situation the boy was in looked like the most painful, uncomfortable thing imaginable.

"Please!" the boy sobbed.

"Oh yeah! Umm? Alright. Okay hold on." I mumbled, trying to figure out how I should go about this. I reached up, grasping the waistband of his underwear, trying to unhook it. A high pitched whine escaped his lips as I moved him and lowered him down.

Once his feet hit the floor, his legs buckled underneath him and he fell into a heap on the floor. It was then I actually took in his full appearance, and even in such a broken state, he was the most angelic thing I had ever laid eyes on.

My heart immediately went soft for him. I noticed all his clothes shoved into the toilets, so I had to figure some way to get this poor thing clothed. I quickly took my large jacket off and set it down beside us. Next, I picked the mess of a boy up from the floor and steadied him on his own two feet.

"Lets get you out of these." I said, talking about his completely ruined underwear. He looked at me pleadingly and shook his head.

"You can't stay in them." I reasoned, hesitantly sliding them down his legs. He had completely given up at that point and just let me.

He was now completely exposed to me, and I tried my best not to look, I really did, but how could I not. He was pretty decent for such a small person! I quickly tried to push those thoughts away, and grabbed my jacket, helping him into it, to regain some modesty.

I was worried it wouldn't be enough at first, but my jacket completely engulfed his tiny frame. He looked even littler and outstandingly adorable in it, and I couldn't help but feel my heart warm at the sight.

I reached over and got some toilet paper, wadding it up, and began to wipe his face off like he was a child. The other part was, he didn't even stop me; just continued to stare up at me with big watery doe eyes, all wrapped up in my jacket.

Gently stretching my arm out, I combed his still damp, ruffled up hair with my fingers. It was so soft and wispy and I was almost sad to take my hand away after I fixed it.

"I don't think I ever caught your name sweet thing." I said as I offered him a small smile.

"Louis." he nearly whispered, looking away.

"Well Louis," I said, tasting his name roll off my tongue,"I'm Harry."

I wrapped an arm around his shivering shoulders as I held the stall door open and walked him out. On our way out, I noticed a pair of glasses, lying in the corner. I bent over and picked them up, holding them in his direction.

"Would these be yours, Louis?" I asked.

He took one look at them and nearly wailed, "They're broken!" he whimpered as he about broke down into sobs again.

"Shhh! Shhh baby. Shh. It'll be ok. We can fix them." I cooed, slipping them into my shirt pocket, and once again wrapping my arm around his small body.

"I need to get to class. I'm so late. I haven't any clothes!" Louis started to get frantic.

"Ohh no you don't!" I argued pulling him into me. "I'm taking you home!"

"B-bu-but I-" he started but I cut him off, "No. I'm taking you home and that's final. You can't go back to class like this." He let out a gentle sigh of defeat but I could tell he was secretly happy for the outcome.

"How long had you been there before I got you?" I asked.

He hung his head low as if he was ashamed of his answer, "Since 3rd period." he answered lowly.

"Oh." I said kinda shocked. That was nearly two whole hours. My pity grew for the boy. That was kinda a long time for that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We snuck out the back exit and into the lower parking lot, where my black range rover was waiting. I reached into the pocket of my jacket that Louis was wearing, startling him a little, grabbing out the keys. I quickly unlocked it and walked Louis to the passengers side.

I opened the door for him and gently helped him into the seat, buckling his seatbelt for him, and then hurried around to the other side. I jumped in, buckling myself in and started the car.

As I pulled out of the parking lot, and turned down the street Louis looked the other way and said, "Wait. My house is that way!"

"That's nice." I replied with a grin.

"Where are we going then?" he pouted

"My house." I grinned even wider.

I could tell he was about to protest but then decided against it and settled back in the seat, and I could be mistaken but I was sure I saw a small smile pull at his lips.

The ride was silent for a while till I piped up, "Sooo? Tighty Whities? Really?" I questioned.

I looked over and he didn't reply, only shot me a death glare, which just turned out making him look like an agitated wet chipmunk which I thought was undeniably adorable.

He huffed and I laughed at him a little but then quieted down, because I knew how rough his day had been.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After I pulled into my driveway and parked the car, Louis looked at the house in awe. I knew what he was thinking so I said, "Yep. Just me an my mum live here. It's a pretty nice place."

"Pretty nice!?" Louis gasped. "Harry this is crazy!"

That was the first time I was him smile the whole time I was with him. I chuckled and linked his arm in mine, leading him in. "If you say so Louis." I laughed with a smile.

I shut the door behind us and walked Louis strait back to my bedroom.

I grabbed him a pair of my boxers (which would just be shorts on him) and one of my shirts and gestured to my private bathroom.

"Here. Take these. You can go take a shower and get cleaned up, but then come back out here alright?"

Louis just nodded his head, taking the clothes and turned to go to the bathroom.

"Wait!" I said. Louis turned.

"I'm gunna need that jacket back," I said while wiggling a finger at him. He blushed a bright shade of crimson, nodding his head and turning away again.

"Now." I corrected myself.

He blushed deeper, if that was even possible. I knew I was just torturing the poor boy at this point but I couldn't help myself.

He hung his head low, but quickly shrugged the jacket off, letting it fall to the floor, while he hurriedly scurried into the bathroom. I laughed at the poor kid but couldn't stop thinking about those few seconds I had with a great view of his perfect round arse!

~*~*~*~*~*~

A few moments later I heard the shower turn off and I stripped down to only my boxers as I waited for him to return.

When he came out and saw me, his cheeks blushed red and he quickly looked away.

"It's okay." I reassured, slightly laughing.

He came closer but still not fully looking at me.

"C'mere Louis." I said with my arms open. He shyly came closer but wasn't too sure when I first wrapped my arms around him in a hug. It didn't take him long though, to fully relax into it, lying his head on my bare chest.

"Let's get you to bed baby." I cooed, leading him to one side of the bed.

"What? You're letting me stay? I-I d-don't have t-to leave?" He stuttered.

"Oh my gosh no! I wouldn't kick you out! Now get in bed; you need some rest." I instructed.

I lifted up the covers as he crawled in and lied back. He hummed in delight as his body fully relaxed back into the bed and his head sank into the pillow. I went around to the other side and got in too.

The second he felt the bed dip next to him his eyes opened, looking puzzled. "You're s-staying wi-with mme?" he wondered shyly.

"Yes sweetie. Now turn over and get some rest." I clapped my hands, signaling the lights to turn off as I pulled his tiny frame into me, spooning his small body. I wrapped my arms around him and I heard him sigh in content.

I gently pressed a kiss to the top of his head as I quietly listened to his breath even out as he fell to sleep, and I wasn't long behind him.

__________________________

Oh mmm gee! XP

Was that cute or no!? I know it was really smutty any, but I really hope you enjoyed, and hopefully I can post again soon!

Luv y'all!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 118 27
This is the ORIGINAL version of Tell Me When it Hurts - not edited, but somewhat loved.
1.7K 15 5
Dirty larry smutshots I've written because I'm done reading the same old boring shit. They are going to be highly kinky, so if you don't like it just...
1.3K 32 6
Larry one shots. Is there anything more to say? Some of these are older, so my writing sucks. I mean it sucks normally as well, but in some of those...
154K 5.2K 26
where louis is harry's alphabet boy ♡