Stop What?

It was movie night at Louis's and Harry's flat and all the boys were over and getting situated. Liam and Niall were cuddling on the couch, Zayn on the floor in front of them, and Harry was sitting on his feet in the arm chair waiting for Louis to put the movie in.

Louis had picked out The Notebook, receiving complaints from everyone but Niall.

"Shuttup you twats! Its my turn! I pick!" Louis tried to sound tuff but had a grin on his face the entire time. He ran over flipping the lights off and laughed as he jumped into Harry's lap, causing a sharp grunt to escape the younger boy's mouth.

"Sorry Hazza!" Louis beamed as he pecked him on the lips.

"Yeah, mmn. Sure you are." Harry groaned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was about half way into the movie and Louis just wouldn't sit still.

"Seriously babe? Sit still already, or get off." Harry complained.

Louis let out a defeated hmmf and settled in Harry's lap as best he could. Then an idea creeped into his head. He wasn't paying much attention to the movie anyway and he knew he could do something with his restlessness.

Louis sat deeper into Harry's lap and began to move his hips in tiny circles, grinding his bum against Harry's crotch. Harry's body stiffened and whispered in a stern tone, "Lou. Stop that."

"Stop what baby?" Louis asked as innocent as he could, raising his voice a little so the others could hear.

Zayn and Liam looked in their direction; Niall too engrossed in the movie, and didn't give them a second thought. Harry just shot Louis a glare and turned back to the TV.

Louis then turned some and started to breathe hot breaths down Harry's neck, while continuing to swivel his hips, but a bit harder this time. He felt Harry's length hardening against his bum and Harry let out a shaky breath. Louis smiled to himself at his small victory.

Harry didn't say anything, just tried to ignore Louis's immature gestures while the other boys were around. But then Louis placed his warm hand onto Harry's thigh, sliding it closer and closer to his crotch. Louis kept going until his hand was covering the crotch of Harry's jeans, and Harry accidentally released a deep, throaty moan.

All three other boys looked over at him but just turned away not really thinking about the odd noise their friend let out.

Harry quickly grabbed Louis's wrist in a crippling hold, and harshly whisper yelled at the boy, "Louis! I said stop, its not funny! Don't do something you'll regret! And Sit. Still!" Harry warned.

Throughout the rest of the movie Louis not-so-innocently shifted in Harry's lap every five minutes, receiving a sharp pinch to his sides or thighs every time he did so.

The second the movie ended, Harry threw Louis off his lap and quickly ushered three confused looking boys out the door, slamming and locking it behind them.

Louis was still in the chair with the most innocent, oblivious face he could do. Harry dropped the throw pillow he had been clutching to his crotch, revealing the very large tent in his sweatpants.

Louis squirmed in his seat a little as he saw Harry; growing even harder himself. Harry growled as he walked towards Louis, his features taught and written with anger.

"You f^cking tease!" Harry spat, "I told you to stop and you didn't! Now you're going to be punished, because that's what happens to naughty boys who don't mind the rules!"

Louis whimpered and cowered back in the chair. Angry Harry was Scary Harry, but none the less, Louis had to admit it was quite a turn on.

Harry fisted Louis's short locks and yanked him up by them. "On your knees you little slut!" Harry demanded.

Louis whimpered at the sting of his scalp and the way Harry threw him down. Louis was afraid of what Harry was going to do but didn't dare disobey him. He positioned himself on his knees in front of Harry, nervously sucking in air.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Harry pulled out a pair of handcuffs and clasped Louis's hands behind his back. Next he undid his fly and popped the button on his jeans, pulling them mid-way down his thighs, letting his fully hard, 9inch c*ck spring free. He shoved it towards Louis's awaiting mouth, plunging in all the way, not letting the poor boy time to adjust.

Louis's gag reflex was going crazy, as Harry's tip constantly nudged the back of Louis's throat. Tears were running down his face, but Louis didn't have the heart to tell Harry to quit. He didn't want to disappoint him or make him any angrier than he already was.

Harry continuously thrusted into the small boys mouth, and with no warning shot his full hot load down Louis's throat. Some spilled out the corner of Louis's mouth but he was quick to dart his tongue out and catch it.

"Please Hazza. Need you. Need to cum. P-please please Haz. M'sorry. Need you!" Louis begged.

"Maybe you'll think twice next time about messing with me won't you?" Harry sneered, pushing Louis backwards, crashing to the floor.

And that's when Louis realized the point of the handcuffs. He was lying there helpless on the floor as Harry walked away, achingly hard, and nothing to do about it.

_________________________

Sooo? hope y'all liked! <3
#DirtyLaryLove

I'll try to post as much as I can!
Luv u all!