Don't Look

*Louis's POV*

'Only six more minuets to the bell!' Louis thought. He quickly finished up his handout, signing his name at the top, and getting up to turn it in right as the bell rang, signaling the end of 3rd block.

He gathered his things up, and used his index finger to push his thick-rimmed glasses up the bridge of his nose. Clutching his books close to his chest, he hurried out of the classroom, scurrying along to his next class.

He had barely gotten down the hallway when a large hand splayed over his shoulder.

"Tommo!" The person cheered, yet with a menacing undertone.

Uh oh...

Louis knew that voice. Nick Grimshaw. The schools biggest and meanest bully.

"H-hhey N-nick." Louis whimpered, turning to face the boy.

"Hello Louis!" Nick grinned. "I was just looking for you! Care to join us?" Nick forced; the rest of his gang sniggering behind him.

"S-sure," Louis squeaked. He knew better than to tell Nick no.

Nick laughed and continued to walk, his hand still on the small boy's shoulder, leading him through the crowds.

Suddenly Louis was being pulled into the boy's bathroom, dragged by his shirt collar.

"Out!" Nick barked to the few boys who were currently in the bathroom too. The boys kept their gaze to the floor as they rushed out.

Louis tried to struggle out of the two boys grips, who were currently holding him still. Louis knew where this was going and he needed out now!

"Where's my money Tomlinson!?" Nick demanded.

"I-iiI- I," Louis stuttered.

"Spit it out you little b!tch!" Nick sneered as his fist collided with Louis's gut. Louis sputtered and coughed, still thrashing in the boys grasps. It was to no avail. He was too small, he could do nothing.

"I-I'm ssorry! I'll get it! I'm s-sorry! Sorry!" Louis tried.

"You don't have it?" Nick pushed.

"N-no." Louis whimpered.

A sly grin stretched all the way across Nick's face as a single tear rolled down Louis's cheek.

"Give him here!" Nick ordered. Taking Louis for himself as he called to the boy named 'Josh'. "You, pick him up and take him in there." Nick said, gesturing to the last, and biggest stall. Louis tried to fight as the Josh boy carried him in. Nick and the other two boys followed closely behind.

"Liam, Josh, you know what to do." Nick simply stated.

The largest boy, Liam came closer to join. Josh started to turn Louis upside-down, his head inches from the toilet bowl. Liam held Louis's hands back with one hand and used the other to grip the back of his head, forcing it into the toilet water.

Louis tried to scream and kick, thrashing around to the best of his abilities. He started to choke on the water, it getting into his eyes and nose too.

Liam loosened up some, letting Louis's head shoot back up, him gasping for air just in time to be shoved back down. The action was repeated three more times before he heard Nick's voice. "Enough boys. Set him down."

Louis was lowered to the floor, desperately sucking in air, spitting out water and rapidly blinking his eyes. You could no longer tell the difference between the small boy's tears and the toilet water soaking his head.