reckless ✶ EVIE GRIMHILDE

Від wishfuIthinking

Laila Bjorgman does not have a crush on Evie Grimhilde. Nope. Nuh-uh. Not at all. © wishfuithinking... Більше

part one
I. fallen for you
II. but, whatever
III. girls, girls, girls
IV. love spell
V. faith, trust and pixie dust
VI. ugh, laila!
VII. denial
VIII. time to choose
IX. "is this seat taken?"
X. goodbyes are hard
part two
XI. crush culture
XII. all is found
XIII. i like... your hair!
XIV. birthday party gone wrong
XV. pew, pew!
XVI. don't panic
XVII. reckless
XVIII. what could've been
afterword

introduction

23.1K 515 148
Від wishfuIthinking

Reckless!!!

❝Just because I'm a
princess does not mean
I have to act like one.❞

»»----- ★ -----««

Princess Laila Bjorgman was, without a doubt, reckless.

(She figured it was due to the fact that her mother was Anna Bjorgman, as she was quite reckless herself, in her teenage years having gone on an adventurous expedition to save Laila's hometown, Arendelle, from being in an everlasting winter. But perhaps her father, Kristoff Bjorgman also had a part to play. She wasn't entirely sure. Either way, she was reckless and the whole damn town of Auradon knew it.)

When Prince Ben announced that four kids from the Isle of the Lost would be coming to Auradon Prep, Laila saw it as an opportunity. An opportunity to: A) Make some friends other than her faithful dog, Isak, and her roommate, Lonnie; and/or B) Play pranks on them like she loved to do on Audrey, the daughter of Sleeping Beauty. Something that never even crossed her mind was falling in love with one of them. All she wanted to do was have a little fun, and maybe make some friends in the process.

And with Isak by her side, she was confident that nothing could go wrong.

That was, however, until Laila met the one and the only Evie Grimhilde, the daughter of the Evil Queen, and, well, fell for her. Both emotionally and quite literally.

»»----- ★ -----««

Kristine Froseth as
Laila Bjorgman

featuring . . .

Sadie Sink as
Ingrid Bjorgman

A doggy like this as
Isak Bjorgman

and . . .

Bryce Dallas Howard as Anna
John Krasinski as Kristoff
Synnøve Macody Lund as Elsa
Lilia Buckingham as Saxa

»»----- ★ -----««

🦋🦋

The One — Kodaline
Crush Culture — Conan Gray
She Likes Girls — Metro Station
My Baby — Cold Chisel
Stand By Me — Ben E. King
Lost For Words — Plested

. . . and more!

Find my playlists at wishfuithinking on
Spotify or by using the image above!

»»----- ★ -----««

Authors Note!!!

     hi! welcome to reckless... laila and evie already have my heart. hopefully you'll love them as much as i do.

     warning: this fic will contain coarse language.

     disclaimer: new characters, plots, and dialogue are within my ownership and are not prohibited to be plagiarised. all rights to frozen and the descendants films belong to disney.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

82.6K 2.2K 12
"He's special to me." In which the daughter of Elsa helps the son of Cruella de Vil realize that there is good in the world. "You're special to me to...
69.9K 1.1K 12
Amelia, daughter of Jack Frost and Elsa Winters, had a relatively normal life along with her best friends up until her best friend, Ben and her did a...
132K 4.5K 35
(𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋☽) ─── In which a girls beliefs about the villain kids gets put to the test when she meets Evie Grimhilde. ...
25.3K 463 14
Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie all got the chance to go to Auradon. But what if they didn't go alone? What if a fifth descendant was chosen to go with the...