Oblivious ~ Superman Love Sto...

By FinnishUnicorn

Meet Fae. She works at the daily planet is clumsy and as fragile as glass. Superman has been seen saving h... More

1. A picture worth a pulitzer
2. Clak Kent is a gentleman
3. The story in the internet
4. Love story of the century
5. More beautiful than that drawing
6. Style meant for cat ladies
7. Phone call about the pictures
8. The outdoor wedding
9. The world in a frenzy
10. A picture from a time before
11. Mark the boyfriend
12. The biggest exclusive of Superman
13. Gifts all over the place
14. How can I cheer you up
15. Stuck in an elevator
16. I'm pregnant
17. How about Gotham
18. Family is important
19. The truth is revealed
20. Mr. Wayne's gala
21. Batman V Superman
22. Broken hearts bleed
23. Stolen rights
24. Why did you do that?
25. The Belle of the ball
26. Bruce "The Tire" Wayne
27. My brother, Oliver
28. Do not speak her name!
29. Get off the fucking bed
30. I would like you to stay
31. Return to Metropolis
32. A million men dying
33. Manipulative bitch
34. False imprisonment
35. Last time we meet
36. Martha Kent
37: It ends in a week
38: Kitten sweater day
39: Overpowering feelings
40: Love and drawn out guns
41. Revelations of the heart
42: Hope
43: Seven weddings
44. Cancer was the first ending
45. Failure was the second ending
46. Heroism was the third ending
47. Under the stars
48. For the rest of our lives
49. The ending you deserve
Goodbye
The surprise ending

50. The ending you have to endure * Alternative ending

11K 146 17
By FinnishUnicorn

So this is the alternative ending and the last official chapter!!!

Can you believe it we are finished! :( :) Don't know what to feel just lot's of love to you all <3

The beginning is similar to the official ending but stay with me!!!

***

Recap:

And as I held her, I watched the sun set behind the city.

But the view wasn't enough, I wanted to see only her. The rest of the world didn't matter to me. I didn't want to think of a world where she didn't exist so I closed my eyes, blinking softly and when I opened them...

***

Clark's pov (point of view)

***

There she was walking down the isle in a jewel neckline dress and a long veil dragging behind her. She was radiant as she walked holding a bouquet of white roses and a big smile on her face.

I took her hand as she reached me beneath the flower arch and I smiled at her: "I love you."

But the smile fell off her face as she looked at me, but it didn't seem like she even saw me. "I wish we could have this. But we never will." Her voice was cold devoid of feeling and suddenly I noticed that her hands were cold like ice.

No feeling was left in her eyes as suddenly a drop of blood slid down her cheek. I wiped it off and started to feel worried: "What do you mean Fay? Are you alright."

"I'm dead Clark. I'm not really here. You have to let me go." She whispers back.

"What? No, I won't. What are you talking about? This is our wedding." I ask, almost frantic. Was she leaving me? Canceling the wedding?

"No Clark, it's my funeral." She says back and looks to where the quests are sitting in silence. And I notice the silence is bone-chilling, not a breath could be heard.

And as I turn to look my mother or Fay's family isn't on the seats, nor our co-workers or friends, just skeletons on the seats, in eternal sleep. "Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Gone, Clark. Just like me. You couldn't save me. How would you be able to save them?" She whispers silently.

"I... I..." I can't get a proper word out of my mouth and Fay let's go of my hand. I look at her, from head to toe and notice: "Fay, you're so clumsy, you already had a stain on the dress." I say, almost jokingly as I brush away the red stain on her dress, only to see it spread with my hand as I run it down her chest. The red stain grows between her collar bones and runs down as I notice a huge gash on her dress where the stain starts. "What is this?" I ask quickly as I press my hand to the gash only to pull it away red. "Blood? Why are you bleeding?"

"I was shot, Clark. Shot by those why came to claim you." She tells me still unmoving and cold as snow. There is no color on her face, and I feel drowsy as the world starts to grow blurry and slowly it is swallowed by darkness.

***

"Please Fay, please don't leave me." I sob as I brush away a strand of hair from her face and spread the blood to her face from my fingers. I'm putting pressure on the wound with my other hand as I hold her in my arms.

She blinks slowly and I feel like the world is slowing down just to give us a moment longer together. Her eyelashes brush her cheeks and she looks at me. "I have to go Clark." She whispers out and I feel another gush of blood seeping through my fingers and running down her chest.

"No, I can still heal you." I gasp out.

I hear the sound of a man talking into a walkie-talkie and the statics as someone asks him what happened.

"We shot a civilian." He low voice answers.

"Identification?" The static voice comes again from the radiophone in the army man's hand.

"The spouse of the target."

"Get her an ambulance!" I roar out to the man holding the huge gun that just shot down Fay.

It had all just been a dream. A nightmare. This time Fay's death came by the hands of the people all citizens of this city were supposed to feel safe around. The army.

The man was wearing an army bullet vest with D.E.O written on it. The Department of Extra-Normal Operations had come to take me down.

We had just been sitting in our special place. Waiting for death that we knew was to come, but I wasn't expecting it like this. I had hoped it would be painless.

"She's already gone." The man replied back, unfeeling and cold with a malicious ting in his voice.

I looked back down to Fay and saw her eyes open, looking up at the stars, but unseeing, unfeeling. She wasn't really there anymore.

I let out a yell, one that I hadn't let out ever before. This... This was what death felt like to me. I had lost her forever. I was full of desperation and pain, malicious, torturing pain that felt as if my heart had been ripped apart.

My life, my love, it was all gone.

I watched the stars reflections in her eyes before slowly closing them.

The man responsible had fled, and I didn't care I knew who sent him. And I for some reason didn't wish to avenge. I knew Fay wouldn't want me to...

But as I dug a grave, buried her and covered the patch of land with flowers I couldn't leave the side of her final resting place... I sat there for ages, months even wasting away by my sadness.

Finally, I got up when I heard the familiar voice of ma. Her arms hugging me tightly and pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "Clark, come with me." She smiled and led me to the car.

She took me home; home to Smallville, to our little farm I started taking care of again, to our dog that was getting old and our cows and our corn.

I missed Fay every day but slowly with time my pain lessened, until it was a dull ace in the back of my mind. A dull ache that intensified every time I thought of her, but I could live with it.

She was still my everything. No one replaced her, not even for a second, but as I grew older, I could feel it coming... Slowly I grew weaker, more tired and pained by the pressures of the day.

I didn't use my powers anymore. Sometimes I even forgot they even existed. One night I put on my best suit, brushed my hair and got into bed. I knew I wouldn't wake up in this life anymore. I had lived a life longer than most humans. And my time was up... I didn't mind. I knew I was going to her.

And the next time I woke up I opened my eyes. Sunlight was seeping through my bedroom window and I was still in the farm. I felt energized in a way I hadn't in years.

And as I rolled over there she was. Sleeping peacefully like an angel. Eyelashes against her blushing cheeks, hair tousled by sleep. "Fay?" I whisper.

Slowly she opens her eyes and sighs contently. "Good morning Clark." She says happily. "I've waited for you." She tells me.

"I... You're here?" I mumble and reach out brushing my fingers against her cheek. She doesn't disappear and her cheek feels warm under my fingertips.

"Of course..." She whispers.

"Mommy!" A happy voice yells out.

"Hey, Hope." She smiles, as she sits upright on the bed to engulf the little brown haired running towards her.

The little girl has a huge smile on her face and somehow she seems familiar like I've seen her somewhere before... Her hair was in buns and she was wearing a green cardigan and her eyes... They were blue and just like mine. And she looked just like Fay, her hair was the same color and her smile was the same. She seemed so happy.

When the little girl turned to look at me she smiled again: "Daddy you finally came home."

Hope, Hope, Hope, Hope... That's what we named our child in the first life but she was just a baby then...

"Hope?" I mumble.

"Look, daddy, I've grown." She smiles as she runs to me to hug me.

"I don't understand..." I mumble as I look at Fay.

"You don't have to." She smiles.

And I knew she was right. We were together now... Nothing would tear us apart here. Somehow I knew that as we walked downstairs to eat breakfast together...

***

SOS I couldn't remember if I gave their child a name (the child they had when she was cancer in the first life) If you remember if I did and what it was pleaaaase tell me!!!! Thank you! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.9K 40
You got fired from your job, assisted a bank robbery, and met the Joker all on the same day. Can you survive working for the Joker? Will having his t...
314K 13.9K 97
'Gotham.....I'm in Gotham.......I'M IN GOTHAM' Yes, yes you were 'What, what the actual hell is happening, is this a dream? Am I de'- You looked over...
30.8K 993 21
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ { 🤝🌏✨ } She always knew she didn't fit but she never knew what she was capable of. Growing up in a home where she was treated differen...
11.3K 596 39
Clark Kent's mission to save the world isn't going as well as he wants, especially since his last run in the red cape ended up with him having to fac...