Daddy? Is that you.

By PinkiTr33

More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter 9

Chapter Eight

59 0 0
By PinkiTr33

   It was my first day of my new school. Now it's my chance to start all over and begin a new life. No one would recongize me as dadless now.  Now all I gotta do is act like a popular girl and I will fit in quickly. Well.. At least I think. And everyone says be yourself  but being myself gets me no where you know.

    "Milly get your ass up its time for school."

"Sweet whats for breakfeast?" I asked

    "Nothing now get your ass to the bus stop."

"Oh um yeah ok."

    I walked to the bus stop with my backpack that I had since 4th grade. I sat and waited for the bus 3 kids that looked my age came on skateboards. On the left was a blonde kid with blue eyes, heavy bags on his forehead, freckles, kind of fat, and cute. The middle was a sexy italian kid with a lot of freckles and he was really tall. 

       "So we've got fresh meat huh Tony?" Said the girl.

"Yeah a newbie on the block." Nodded the blonde boy.

      "Okay noob welcome to Indiana. Now you might think okay Indiana isn't half bad I'm fine I heard they're many friendly faces. That's not how it works at Christi Junior High."

     "Oh um okay" I smiled. I guessed they were giving me a new welcome.

"Now I am Tony Deluca. This is Allie Arlington. And over here is Louis O'Leary. We are the mob of the school and we inherit our parents. And you are.."

    i paused.

"Dude tell him who you are." Said the blonde. I totally forgot his name already. 

   "Oh um I'm Milly" I smiled. "Milly Handsome."

        "Handsome?" Said Tony. "Billy Handsome."

    "Yes why???" 

   Everyone busted out laughing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...