Tragedy [Ticci Toby x Reader]...

By plutocra4t-g1itchh

[๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐˜ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐†] - I wrote this book 3 - 4 years ago, and the writing is really immatur... More

Preface [Edited]
Chapter 1 โ–ธ Strange Feeling [Edited]
Chapter 2 โ–ธ Closer [Edited]
Chapter 3 โ–ธ Lost [Edited]
Chapter 4 โ–ธ Crash [Edited]
Chapter 5 โ–ธ Last Of Him [Edited]
Chapter 6 โ–ธ The Obscure & Inexplicable [Edited]
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฝ} - แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡
๏ผก/๏ผฎ
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿพ} - sแดแดษด
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฟ} - ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… สแดแดœ
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ} - ษดษชษขสœแด›
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท} - สœแด‡ส€
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ} - แดษชssษชษดษข
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน} - แด„แดษดsแด‡วซแดœแด‡ษดแด„แด‡s
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ} - แด„สŸแดแด„แด‹แดกแดส€แด‹
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป} - ส€แดœษด
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ} - แดแด‡แดแดส€ส
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ} - สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ} - แด‡แด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€สŸ สœแด‡สŸสŸ
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ} - ษขแดษดแด‡
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ} - แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดษดสŸส
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท} - แด˜ส€แด‡แด˜แด€ส€แด‡แด…
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ} - แด›ส€แด€ษชษด
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน} - แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ} - ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป} - ษช แดกแด€ส€ษดแด‡แด… สแดแดœ
{แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ} - สŸแด€ษชส€
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Final

Chapter 37

641 23 56
By plutocra4t-g1itchh

(Toby's POV):

Slender, Jeff, Masky, and I spent the rest of the evening explaining the plan. Technically, Masky and Slender did. Jeff and I were just standing there, absorbing the information. 

Jeff then went out for a few kills, while Masky and I ran around the mansion, looking for spare rooms the other proxies could use. Most of them got space on the 3rd and 4th floor. The 2nd floor was for us proxies who already stayed here. The first floor held the kitchen, living room, and Slender's office. 

After everyone got settled, we just waited. Some of us trained, like Kage Kao, and a lady named Judge Angels. BEN, Sally, and the clown, Laughing Jack, or LJ, played games. Then Sally got bored an LJ took her to his monochrome carnival. 

BEN and Dark link then had a fight based on who was better at playing Majora's Mask. Masky and I cooked lunch in the kitchen, and Jeff... well? He just ate the food and burned down the oven.

I was excited. Very, excited. I couldn't wait to get Zalgo's blood on my hands. Normally Jeff, L.J, and E.J would be the ones excited for bloodshed and gore. They were psychotic, all the time. Masky, Hoodie, BEN, and I were a bit more... sane. We would only get crazy when we hadn't killed in a while, and when we had a lot of victims.

This time though, there IS going to be war. Millions will die. Animals, humans, demons, and our own proxies. There WILL be bloodshed. Blood will be spilled, and I WILL make sure Zalgo's blood is on my hands. I don't want him to only die. 

I want him to suffer. I to torture him. Nail his arms and ankles to a concrete wall. Cut out his fingers or claws one by one, very slowly. take out his eyes, and fill his eyesockets with gasoline, and set it on fire. Inject acid into his wounds. Let him starve. Cut open his stomach, and fill it with centipedes, and maggot, and let them do the rest. 

I want him to feel the agony. The agony we all felt when many o our kind died. The agony all of his victims felt. The agony everyone has felt, in the past few centuries.

Blood must have blood...

                       ~~Timeskip~~

(Still Toby's POV):

It's now nightfall. We have to get everyone and go outside. It's said to be, that Zalgo's lair was right underneath the place where BEN drowned. BEN lead the way, and we all followed close by. Jeff walked up to me, with Smile. Smile dog. I pet him, and he licked my hand, while Jeff chuckled. "Hey, Toby?"

I look at Jeff. "Y-yeah?"

"I'm sorry for everything."

"I-It's ok. I-It's not y-your *Tick* fault."

"I promise we will get her back if my life depends on it."

"Seriously Jeff? You don't HAVE one." Jane interrupts. 

Jeff growls and runs after her. "I'll make you go to SLEEP!"

I chuckle, and pet Smile one more time. "Jeff will be Jeff."

                     ~~Soon we reach~~

'Ok. We will momentarily begin.'

Everyone started to gather around the lake, in a circle-like formation.

'I will use telepathy to move the water out of the lake. The moment the water rises, everyone will take their positions, say the ritual, and then a portal will open up at the bottom. Then they will enter, and follow the plan.'

Everyone nods and gets in a stance. 

'3. 2. 1~'

(Y/N's POV):

We manage to get to find the right door, but inside is a room. A plain, blank, white, room. IN the center, is a chest. A chest, just laying there. Something was off. The room was just... too plain. Opening the chest... just seemed too easy.

Slade and I took a step inside, and the moment we did, the door behind us slammed shut, and the room started to shake. 

Slender's army had started to attack, and they were outside.

Suddenly, Zalgo integrates in front of us. An angry one. He instead of killing us, he just smiles. "Very good. Very, very, very good. Smart indeed. I never thought you could make it this far... and Slade."

He turned to Slade, who seemed to shrink back from fear. 

"I trusted you... and you betrayed me... well? You will not be able to open the chest. There is a riddle there, that even I have not found out the answer to."

"Then what make you think then we won't break it open?!"

He sighs and closes his eyes. "Because I have tried, to do the impossible, for centuries."

"Really huh? Then why don't you just kill us now?!"

"I can't. I'm not really here. I'm outside fighting your pathetic army! You all will die, and over my dead body will you leave this place unharmed." Then his illusion disappears, leaving us in silence. 

Slade and I take small steps toward the chest or box. Nothing happens. Then I tap it, and it starts to glow... black? It starts to emit black light and starts shaking. "What the hell?!"

Suddenly it stops, and the silence singers in the air. soon the silence is interrupted, by a cool, smooth, and icy voice.

"͙̹̯̗̈́̾̇͒ͪW͉̳̺̟̹̠͓͉̮̏͋̑͂͂̌̇h͇̹̰̽̈́ͯ̊ạ̰̗̭ͣͧ̂t̻̼ͯ́͆̃̑ ̜̪͙̣͈̿̅̅ͅb̩̥̖̽́e̦̖̙͍̼̘̻͒͌ͤ̊g̘̬̥͙͛̒̽ͅi̦ͭn͖͍̘̿̈́͛́̆̒̂s̹̰̘̼̐ͩ͐ͯ̈́̽̉ ̥͈͓̮̝̝͒͂ͅͅb̥͉̬̯̯̆ͫ̋̆u̟̙̺͉̒̐͂̓͋ͪ̈́̚t͍̯̞̺̊͐̋̽ͫ ̜͉͚̹̇̀͗ͤ̓ͯ̓̈́͐h̬͈͂ͥͤͪ̈͐̑͋̋ã̦͍̭̦̘̦̱̻ͩͪŝ̖̮̮̞̟̮̙̜̖̒̎ͪͭ͆ͩ͌ ̝̩͒ͥͫn̲ͩ̔̉̉ͥo̩̩̻͕͚͓͆ͬͧ͌͛ͮ͐ ̪͎ͩͯ͑̾̅̉̀ē̖͇̬͙̰̠̦̲͉͛͐n̲̥͉̫ͨͬ̍ͅd̟̠̞͔̘͙́͋ͫ̂́̽́̾,̘͚͙̹̹͚̇̈́̏͆̐ ̻͖̂̃ͬͮ̽a̦̠̿͆̊͗ͥ̔ͯn͎̗͖̰̺͉̒̉́ͥd̳͉̺͓̩͕ͧ̐̄̃ͩ ̞̙̣̤̻͎̹͓͋̈́͐ͮ̇̐͒e̺̜͙͓̭͕͕̽ͪͮ͐͐̒̑n͔ͮͧͧ̃ͭd͎̜̆ͫs͍̪̫̝̜͓̙̳͖̄̎ͭ̈́̅ ̱͖̗̰̳̲̰̭̂̈̇͛͛ͫ̎̆̚ạ̮̹͔̳̱̣ͧ̐ͬ͋͊̌̋̓l̘̲̄ͫ̐ͤ̓l͙̫̍̆̐͐̒ ̻͙̜̻̩̖ͮ̌̄͆ͫ̉̾̔ť͇̹̮͎͎̊̽͒ͫẖ͇̹͈͍̤͔̅ͣ̇ͤ͛͐ͥ̚a̖͉͉͒̾͒ť̗͈̞̦͈̝͚̗͖͗̈́̚ ̗̱̦͔͔̱ͫb͍͖̲̫͖ͬ̇e̱̹̬͒̍͛ͫ͆ͅḡ͇̗̱ͥ̈́ͪͨï̹̯͕̺̖͓͔͆͑ͮ͑̈́͂͗͐n̲̭̲͚̊̅ͮs̠̫͇͎͔̭͓̓ͦ͂ͅ?̲̼̤͇͓ͭ̎͒̈̓"̪̝͕̗̭̊̏  

"What?" Slade gives me a questioning look and looks back at the box. "I am confusion. Y/N explain! Explain Y/N!"

"Shut up! It's not the time to joke around!"

Slade chuckles and goes back to staring at the box.

'You have ten seconds...'

"What the hell?! I didn't know this was timed!"

'Nine seconds...'

"Flappy eggs! Fish! Fortnite!"

"Slade! Shut your- !"

"Mr. Dinkles...!"

'Eight seconds...'

"Life? Idealistic Globalization!"

'Seven seconds...'

"Noodles... maybe pasta.."

'Six seconds...'

"Fluffy pineapples! Dancing on palm trees!"

"Shut up-"

'Five seconds...'

"Pink fluffy unicorns, dancing on rainbows-"

"No! It's something else, you idiot!"

'Four seconds...'

"Slender's army!"

'Three seconds...'

"Your mom's gay-"

"What the fu-"

"No wait maybe it's Dodgeball with Knives-"

'Two seconds...'

"Give us more time!"

"Y/N - It's tUrTeLs-"

'One second-'

"Death!"

The voice stops counting down, and just a moment later we hear a 'Ding' and the chest opens. I gasp, as I pull out a beautiful deep red and black stone. "Woah..."

"LET GO OF IT!"

I scream and turn around to see the door break open and see a furious Zalgo standing there, in his full demonic form. He seemed really, REALLY pissed off. He looked kinda like Bakugo... from My Hero Academia - Another dimension you had accidentally traveled to while using your power. 

"IF YOU BREAK THAT STONE, YOU WILL DIE FROM THE FORCE! THE ENTIRE PLACE WILL COLLAPSE, AND ALL YOUR PETTY FRIENDS WILL PERISH!" 

Slade suddenly grabs the stone from me and breaks it.

The following events are in slow motion, as everything turns black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 189 37
WARNING:: This story contains EXTREMELY triggering topics such as Domestic/Child/Substance abuse, Death, harsh language, GORE and dissociation trigge...
60.3K 1.9K 45
๐˜๐˜ฏ 2013, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
281K 14.4K 43
IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing. It's all toxic fandom stereotypes in thi...
29.9K 501 19
When the new proxy, Toby, comes to live at the Slender mansion, Masky is a little happy, but still doesn't like the idea that he has to watch over hi...