Black Hearts

By mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... More

Chapter 1 : Shadi
Chapter 2 : Baggages????
Chapter 3 : Presence...
Chapter 4 : Nai...na...
Chapter 5 : Yeh he Yaarana
Chapter 6 : Navupadesham
Chapter 7 : A lie
Chapter 8 : Tangled Silence
Nandu Note
Chapter 10: RaJveer?
Chapter 11 : Hidden Treasures
Chapter 12 : Halloween
Chapter 13 : Baatein
Chapter 14 : The End ???
Chapter 15 : Tera Ehsaan
Chapter 16 : A New Nest
Chapter 17 : Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Trapped.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Chapter 9 : Confusion

1.4K 102 105
By mishhtalkative

It's dedicated to my lovely reader,
@Mannika Chaudhary...

************************************

Stirring the spoon inside the coffee cup, he once again side raised his eye lids to witness Naveen's angle dancing on the music beat silently....
hanging a headphone to her ear... who was seeming like a free bird flying like a pro in the sky....

It had been three days, his house was put into a mute zone and his mind on disco one....that too a rapchik song...
She was not at all disturbing him with her good deeds but was torturing him with her silent steps.....which didn't had shadows...

She had gone quiet yet chirpy one, indulged in her own world..... not bothering to drop her tears on that Jabrela...
She was regularly attending all NGO activities and was merrily returning to home, keeping cat steps knowing that he was sleeping on the couch... trying not to wake up him...

She had changed his lifestyle into an unhealthy one by showering him with yummy foods ordered from Zomato every morning....and at night playing a soothing music which always dragged him to a peaceful slumber without his knowledge....

He was on the edge of getting nominated to the lists of pagals as his mind had became a synonym for dust bin filled with Naina's thoughts....
He had started to observe her small small things which were unknown to herself, and kept on wondering why was she behaving weird.....

And now, drowning in her thoughts, he nicely burned his dear tongue by pouring hot coffee on it....

Rajveer - " ahhhh...." shouted in a tone and gulped a whole glass of water kept on the table soothing his tongue.....eyes still glued on her who was sitting on the swing....with dancing toes.... without any worries of world.....

He got up from couch, thinking why she wasn't troubling him or blabbering about that Jabrela and got tripped with the carpet breaking the coffee cup and welcoming few pieces inside his charming flesh....

Naina who was just turned to have one more cup of tea, saw this and rushed towards him....with face drowned in worry...

She helped him to settle on the couch and started treating his wound..... with utmost care....which ditto remembered him of his mother...
He was silently watching her eyes and medicines put into his wound trying to analyze whether they are truly meds or any substitute of chilly powder....

Finally, defeated by his inner turmoils, he decided to talk to her...and opened his mouth to hear....

Naina - " dhyan kaha thaa aapka????
Dekh nii sakte ki neeche carpet he...
Tudvadi na apna haath...."
She continued to shower her care through nonstop bakbaking and he kept on staring at her with amusement....hearing those care filled words from her....

Naina keeping the box in drawer, she initiated normal talks,
" Capt. Shekhawat,
Aapke joining date kab he???..."

Rajveer - " Shayad, 2 din baad..." said in a low tone, asking himself why she was talking with him....

He was curious to know the pranks to be played on him..... from the master of Khurafat....

Naina - " agar aap free he toh, kya hum shopping ke liye chale???...." pausing a little,
" Woh Ghar ke liye kuch kharidna tha..."

Rajveer - " haan..."
He was only able to say this one word as her hairs were tickling his bandaged hand .... indirectly making his head spin with the fragrance of her shampoo....

Naina - " main aapke kapde nikal deti hu..." saying this she went inside without waiting for his words ..

Rajveer looking at the retreating figure,
" Ise kyaa hua???!
Pyaar ka bhoot utar gaya itni jaldi???..."
He asked himself...

*******************

Naina - " aapko mushrooms pasand he yaa paneer???... " asked holding the phone in one hand and taking out the water from another, trying to balance the glass along....

Rajveer who was standing at few steps away,
" Main nikal du???..." asked bending down, in process colliding his head with her ...

Naina - " aaahhhhh...." screamed making him go restless, and rubbed where his head kissed her one...

Rajveer - " I'm sorry....
Laga kyaa???..." asked in a low tone, terrified as if he chopped her fingers...

Naina - " aapka pair..." said pointing at his feets which was on her....

Rajveer jumping aside,
" I'm sorry...." said politely and rushed towards the hall as he didn't wanted to empty his sorry stock in one day....

Naina - " batake toh jaayiye...ki kyaa loge aap??...." asked loudly....

Rajveer - " main order kardeta hu..."
He replied....

Naina - " mere liye...."
She paused analysing her own mood... about the delicious dinner she wanted to gulp...

Rajveer - " main salad order kardu???..." asked get drowning in mobile ...

Naina from the kitchen,
" Nii....
Mujhe Dal Makhani chahiye..."

Rajveer - " nii Naina ..
Heavy hoga woh....fir tumhe Kal subhah 1 ghante bhagna hoga...." said silently smiling at her eating habits... which were proportionally linked with her next day's work outs ...

Naina - " haa...karlungi..
Ismein kyaa he..." entering the hall,
" 58 minutes...daudna koyi mushkil kaam thodi na he..."
She talked to herself....

Rajveer looking at her confused face,
" Main soup order kardu??..."

Naina - " kardo..
Waise bhi Mera jogging ka dress purana hochuka he..."
She grinned as finally a big reason slipped into her basket, for not going for early jog....

Rajveer shook his head and layed on the couch...his best friend...now a days...

And Naina suddenly realized how normally they were behaving... talking...as if buddies in touch with years...and looked at him , trying to read what's going on in his pure heart...

Before she could make a list of his favours on her from marrying her to saving her Bhai's life ....
from laughing at her pranks, hiding those angers to......

Ting tong Ting.....

Rajveer - " Naina... please .."
He placed his hand on her as he was busy in a game which was on it's peak...to get crackers on screen....

Naina - " main dekhti hu..."
She withdrew her hand and went towards the door...only to see a handsome hunk...

Naina - " aap ???...."

The boy intentionally rang the bell, to drag Rajveer out of his game world....

Rajveer raising his head,
" Naina, kon h.....e???...." pausing a little, with a broad smile attached to lips,
" Sid ????..." saying this he dragged the boy inside....

Sid - " Woh humara match he aaj...." said looking here and there....

Naina - " yeh ???..."
She asked with a confused expression....

Rajveer ruffling his hairs,
" Pados ke Bedi ji ka pota h..."

Sid - " humara team haarne Wala he..
Kyunki unke team mein...woh khadus Vicky aaya he....aap..."
He said looking straight into his eyes...

Rajveer - " main abhi aaya..." saying this he went inside ..

Sid - " jaldi kijiye....
Capt....." seeing Rajveer who came to him with his back in 10 seconds,

" Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat...."
He stressed the word...making Rajveer's heart shrink with pain, which appeared on his face along with a loan tear.....

And giving a mild heart attack to Naina, hearing the name ...

Rajveer holding Sid by side way,
" Chale...." asked with a broken voice...

Sid shrugged off his hand taking the steps....to which Rajveer let out a sigh... following him ...

Naina closing the door, fell on the bed taking out her phone....

Pooja - " Bol Missed call... .."

Naina - " uska naam Rajveer he...." saying this she kept her head on the pillow like a confused puppy.....at it's stupidity....

************************************

Hey guys,

Bahot din hogaye,
Kuch post kiye Bina...

Isase phehle aap sub mujhko bhool jaaye,
Yeh lo....

New Year pe likha Tha,
Aur post nii ki, kyunki ajeeb laga ..

Ab Kiya he.
Padhloo....

Aapke gayab,
Nandu...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 680 15
It's amazing how one day someone walks into our life & becomes the most important part of our life... then reality hits us, that we can not imagine o...
6.4K 331 3
Raina story What happens when the person, who loves you the most starts to prioritise something else.
12.3K 723 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...
9.1K 706 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7