After August

By Rat3dR

AirRen and August would ride for each other no matter the situation but when that's left in the past, what re... More

After August
Prologue
Way Back When
It Has To Stop ...
How Much Do You Love Me
Til' Death
Silence
When Its Good
There's No Bye In FOREVER
Authors NOTE
L.O.V.E
Bye
A-T-L
Call Me Baby
Broken
Make It
Double The Trouble
Before The Storm
The Storm
Coming Down
Baby
In Sickness Pt.1
In Sickness Pt.2
Decisions
Open Up
Message ✉️
Motions
Goodbye
Ties
N/A Update
N/A Update
Brand New Pt.1
Brand New Pt.2
Hello Again ?
Lies
Dates
The Other Pt.1
The Other Pt.2
Tell
Eventful
Party And Bullshit Pt.1
Party And Bullshit Pt.2
Chapter 34
OMG !
From Time...
No-Angel
G-H-E-T-T-O !
Beware ....
HBD
Not An Update
Furthest Thing..
Furthest Thing Pt.2
Showers For The Baby
Showers For The Baby Pt.2
In The Morning.
Kidnapped Trust
Beware Of A Man With A Broken Heart...
Ties Will Tell....
Past and Present
Mama's BabyDaddy's Maybe
Stay
Love Of My Life..
With Life
With Life Pt.2
Comes Death...
An Eye For An Eye
An Eye For An Eye Pt.2
Goodbye !
I'm Back ..
CLICK THE LINK!!!

Drunk In ... Love ?

4.1K 190 23
By Rat3dR

Sooo , I've Been Thinking Right ? &nnd I Was Wondering Do You Guys Want Pictures ? To Like Go With The Scene Selections , Or Like The Outfits Maybe ?

I Understand If You Don't Just Asking A Question...

ALSO , I'm Gonna Start Putting Little Quotes, Captions, & Poems At The Beginning Of The Chapters.

Okaay , Carry On...

**Beware Of Mistakes, Being Typed On Mobile Device**

Chapter 36: Drunk in Love

AirRen

"Can you please stop being weird?" I asked him as he watched me attempt to sleep.

"Did we... uh?"

I sat up and turned to look into his eyes. "No you were just extremely drunk."

***Flashback***

After my pointless talk with Trey I realized he was selfish.

It was either leave August out of my kids life and give him a child or allow this relationship to be over permanently.

"Eww August will you control that!" Nikkei asked looking at her nails as Aug hunched over with a trash can.

Everyone was crowded around him attempting to pull him into a restroom.

"What's wrong? " I asked

"Oh thank god! He said he won't move until you get here." Karrueche said panicking

Everyone shifted from him allowing me to get a closer look at him.

"Wifey!" He slurred grinning at me before kissing the deep purple mac lipstick off of my lips. I could taste the liquor filled throw up residue on his lips.

He was obviously drunk and was getting sick. I decided to go along with his bullshit so he could get back to the hotel and rest.

"Hey .. uh ba-baby! You looking for me?" I smiled faintly.

"You don't wanna be my wife, lil mama?" He asked giving me his puppy dog eyes.

I looked up at everyone. They all had smiles plastered on their faces all finding this shit amusing.

"Yea ... you don't wanna be his wifey?" Trey chuckled. I cut my eyes at him.

"Yes baby. I do. Can you come to the hotel with me?" I asked holding out my hands.

He nodded grabbing my hand allowing me to lead him outside to hail a cab to get back to the hotel.

He kept repeating how much he loved me and how he would do anything for me. And how I was his wife. I wanted to believe him but he was drunk.

"Lets get you in the shower." I replied as soon as we made it to my hotel room.

"Can you get in with me?" He asked licking his lips backing me into the wall. His face had lust written all over it .

"Baby noo! Ill be here when you get out."I wanted Aug but I didn't want either of us to regret anything in the morning.

He pouted before making his way into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed for a moment and decided to call the twins and see how they were doing.

After we hung up I checked to make sure he was still alive. It was hot in my room so I decided to strip out of my club clothes into something more comfortable.

Before I could reach my suitcase I felt his damp body grab my waist and kiss the tattoo that covered my spine.

"Stop Aug ... it wouldn't be right." I moaned.

"You acting like you want me to though, wifey."

"Baby stop! Your drunk and this isn't ri- ... mmmh Aug. "

I moaned grabbing his curls as he flicked his tongue on my neck allowing his bare body to grind against the thin layer of lace that was beginning to dampen.

"I love you." He whispered gliding his tongue against my nipples.

I knew he was drunk and this would only make things worse but I loved him.

"I ... I love you too Aug. I have to pee." I panicking running into the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the sink thinking for a while about if this was even right.

When I returned he was snoring covered in the sheets. I slipped my sports bra and boy shirts on and cuddled against him.

***Flashback Over***

"Uh sorry you had to take care of me." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thats what you do when you care for someone." I replied walking into the bathroom.

August

I watched her every move. Damn I couldn't believe I had just stayed here with her. I decided to call ma and talk to her. I hadn't seen her since the party.

"Well hello son!" Her voice was laced with an attitude.

"Hey mama." I chuckled.

"How you been? Hows the show up in New York?"

"It was fine ... how you know about that?" I asked sounding skeptical.

"Your kids and baby girl." She laughed.

I didn't like the fact that everyone had know about the twins being mine except for me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I blurted out.

"Son I wanted to but it wasn't my place to. I was on baby girl about telling you every time I talked to her but she was-"

"Ma I gotta go I love you." I replied hanging up.

I watched her wet curls fall against the white towel wrapped around her body as she pulled her suitcase on the bed.

"I thought you left." She chuckled pulling out her clothes.

"Uh ... yeah I was about to leave." I said looking for my clothes from last night.

"You can stay if you want." She said pulling the towel off to lotion her body.

I was memorized by her. I loved CoCo but I was confused about what to do.

"Alright." I sat on the bed unsure of what to do.

"Why are you nervous?" She asked sliding her legs into the lace thong.

"Im .. damn.. I mean im not." I stuttered.

"August look nothing happen. They told me you were mad cuz you seen me with Trey.

I don't understand why when you just wanna co parent AND be friends." She chuckled brushing her damp hair.

"Cuz you min- look dat shit pissed me off cuz you had my kids callin that nigga daddy."

I looked at her smile fade away. "You know what Alsina, FUCK YOU! Look I never lied about Seppie and AJ. I just never had the balls to tell you! Im sorry!" She yelled in my face.

"No fuck you! I hate you! You realized I missed 4 years of my kids life cuz of you." I growled backing her into the wall.

Her face reflected my feelings. We both hated each other but loved each other too much to let go.

She pushed past me, "You'll never understand!"

I grabbed her wrist, "Try me!"

She grabbed my collar pushing against the wall kissing my lips. "I fucking hate you August!"

I ripped the lace thong off of her waist exposing the bottom half of her chocolate skin.

The hatred on her face quickly turned into shock. I smirked picking her up heading towards the bed.

"I hate you too ma!" I groaned tracing her back tattoo with my tongue.

Once I reached the arch in her back I could feel her ass lift up. I ran my finger over her wetness tasting her. 'My shit!' I thought.

She shifted around wrapping her arms and legs around my body kissing my neck. "I need you August. " She cried onto my bare chest.

"You know I'll never let you go CoCo."

LuvYung_Stories

Copyright©

PANCAKES !! :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 30
Will love ever come between Nyla and August or will they try and fight what is really going on. Are they denial about their feelings or is it all jus...
283K 6.7K 37
See what happens when her ex from her past august comes and try to come back into her life after breaking her heart leaving permanent damage.
687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?
15.4K 716 20
August Alsina love story, with a twist.