Who's daughter? - Luke Shaw

Por sometimesimacat

Michael Carrick's oldest daughter comes to a game and catch the eye of one team member. Mais

The Cast -
part 1- introduction to Shanice
part 2-
part 3-
part 4 -
part 6-
part 7-
part 8 -
part 9-
part 10-
part 11-
part 12-
part 13-
part 14-
part 15 -
part 16-
part 17-
part 18-
part 19-
part 20 -
part 21-
part 22 -
part 23 -
part 24 -
part 25 -
part 26 -
part 27-
part 28 -
part 29 -
part 30 -
part 31-
part 32-
part 33-
part 34 -
part 35 -
part 36-
part 37 - the ending

part 5-

1.1K 14 0
Por sometimesimacat

*Michael POV*

Pulling my daughter aside, before the game, I heard her sigh she knew what was coming, I was an overprotective father to say the least.

"I know dad, I'm not allowed to date any of the players as they will only break my heart and leave you angry and to pick up the pieces I know" she said while looking at me

"Okay, I'm glad you know, I just don't want you hurt bunnie, your my little girl" she nodded and hugged me as we walked back out to the benches she was sitting down here with me, in one of the man u jackets she really looked the part.

*Shanice's POV*

Watching the match and the shouting from fans, mangers, the players my eyes kept getting draw to the one that called Luke, he was cute, he had bright blue eyes, a beautiful smile and yano he wasn't bad to look at either. Every time he had the ball I felt like a teenager with a crush but then would remember what my dad said they will only break your heart. Makes me wonder if that's what dad did to my mum I never knew the whole story just that she left, after all why would he be so protective of me dating a footballer, it's like he's trying to stop the mistake he made from happening again maybe?

The game came to an end we got the win as the players all came off the field to go get showered and changed, I bumped in to someone, looking up it was those blue eyes
"Sorry love" he spoke smiling down at me as he walked off looking back I felt like if I smiled anymore my smile would come off my face.

"Careful sweetheart, you might just catch feelings" ole said walking past and noticing the glaces between Luke and I.
"Don't let you dad see" he chuckled and patted my back before leaving and my dad coming up to me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.3K 304 41
Martha Olsen, unlike her sister, isn't so lucky when it comes to love.
268K 3.6K 24
Ella bronze, yeah that's right, i'm Lucy bronze's younger sister. I'm 19 years old, i just turned 19 actually. I am a forward who plays for wsl side...
75K 659 116
After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new club for new adventures...
21.1K 562 26
❝ 𝐜'𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ❞ | where two lovers find each other through a book in a manchester library... ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎...