๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ โ™˜ one pฮนece

By Sleepy_Aizawa

ใ€Ž" ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•š๐•ค, ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•˜๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ. ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•’' ๐•—๐•š๏ฟฝ... More

๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ!
๐™€๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™– ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™•๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ!
๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ!
๐™€๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™จ๐™š!
๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™! ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™—๐™ฎ!
๐˜ผ ๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™š
๐˜ผ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™›๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง! ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š!
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ! ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™๐™Ÿ๐™ž ๐™‘๐™Ž. ๐™Ž๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ช!
๐™€๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ช๐™š!
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ! ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™•๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค ๐™‘๐™Ž. ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™–๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™—๐™–๐™Ÿ๐™ž!
๐˜ผ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ
๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‘๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง? ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ!
๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™Š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ!
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ, ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ!
๐™†๐™ก๐™–๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™ง!
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™š๐™ž๐™ง๐™™๐™ค! ๐™…๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ!

๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™‘๐™Ž. ๐™๐™š๐™™-๐™‰๐™ค๐™จ๐™š

4.3K 176 23
By Sleepy_Aizawa

"Now! Light the fuse Nami!" Captain-Buggy said in glee.

Nami had a cold sweat run down her face as she felt even more pressured to make a decision, as the crew continued to chant 'Fire! Fire! Fire!'

Luffy calmly watched not making any movement, waiting for her decision.

"Hey! You're not wimping out on me! Are you!?" Buggy impatiently said.

Nami made no movement but her hands shook as she held the match-box. "Whats the matter? You're hands are shaking." Luffy commented with a smile that seemed to be mocking her.

"That's what happens when you take on pirates with half-assed resolve." He continued to lecture.

"Resolve?! To do what?" Nami asked "To kill someone over nothing!? Is that a pirates resolve!?"

"No. You gotta be willing to risk your own life." Luffy answered as Nami's face shadowed over.

She made no movement but was surprised when a 'fellow crew-mate' snatched the matchbox out of her grip.

"Here new chick, quit being such a tease and let me show you how to light the canon!" Nami turned her gaze to the man's evil grin, almost reaching the match-stick to the rope when she grabbed three stick-like poles she had hidden under her short skirt and had quickly put them together to become a long wooden pole.

She quickly hit the man on the head before it was able to light the canon as Luffy worriedly watched. Everything went silent as Buggy watched in outrage.

"M-My mistake sorry.." Nami almost helplessly said, her voice shaking in fear.

"Nami! WhAT's tHE MeAnInG oF ThiS OuTraGE!" Buggy angrily shouted.

"I'm sorry!" Nami quickly replied, blushing as she bowed.

"Whats wrong! Just shoot him already!" Buggy shouted, his temper getting the best of him.

"Huh? So now you've decided to save me?" Luffy said confused, sitting nonchalantly in his cage.

"Don't be so stupid!" The oranged haired female yelled, taking a defensive stance with her wooden staff shielded in front of her. "I'm not doing this for you, you idiot! I just don't wanna' lower myself to the level of these in-human pirates!"

"Ok. Thanks anyway." He replied.

"Pirates took the life of a person very dear to me! I'll never be one of them!" Nami said stubbornly, a cold sweat dripping down the side of her face as she faced the pirates around her.

"Oh, I see." Luffy said without any emotion as he then suddenly realized the 'Buggy Canon' was about to blow up in his face when her heard the sound of fizzing. "Ahhhh! Nami! The fuse!"

Nami quickly looked back at the canon in worry as Buggy went off, "So you think pirates are just in-human filth, is that right?" Buggy narrowed his eyes angrily "Get her men!"

The second he said go four of the pirates on his crew had pounced. All of them jumped in unison, their sword out as they were ready to throw down. They attacked her together, knocking the staff out of her hands as she barely evaded them and ran to defuse the fuse that was sizzling quickly.

"Water! Water! Water! Water! Water!" Luffy panickingly shouted, looking left to right as if a magic waterfall would appear.

She ran as quickly as she could, Luffy sat waiting in anticipation, as she grabbed the rope and held the fuse in her palms, pressing them together in a fist, as she scram out in pain as her hands burn. "Woah!" Luffy yelled out, realizing what she was doing.

The pirates who attacked her earlier took this as an opportunity to pounce, all holding their swords in their hands as she put out the fuse. She nervously looked back as the four pirates nearly pounced on her, she held her head down as her orange locks shadowed over her face.

Then, the only sounds that were heard was the sound of a sword being pulled out of it sheath and the sound of a gust of wind. It was all silent as Nami and Luffy looked up in shock, more so Nami than Luffy but, they were both surprised as they were saved by two people.

-And by two people, I mean our favorite moss-head and strawberry-shortcake.

"It's not very nice of you to gang up on the poor girl. How pitiful." Elissa said lightly, holding her sword in a tight grip as she held half of the attacking men back easily with one sword as they desperately wheezed out for air.

"I could've done it myself you know.." Zoro grumbled, using his katana to do the exact same thing the red-head had done.

"Elissa! Zoro!" Luffy yelled out happily as Nami lifted her head up, looking back in surprise at her two saviors.

"Are you hurt?" The red-head said to the other female, in a voice that somehow frightened her speechless.

"She said, are you hurt?" Zoro narrowly asked, as the two knocked out the four attackers.

"N-No I'm fine, I think." Nami replied in a frightened tone.

"Whew! What a relief! I'm glad you two found us. Now hurry up and come get me out of here!" Luffy said in a relieved care-free tone.

The two sword users turned around with scowls on their faces. "How do you always get yourself into these situations? First a bird flies off with you and now I find you in a cage." Zoro grumpily replied.

"I believe I have an answer for that. He's Luffy." The red-head next to him grumbled out angrily with an expression that seemed to frighten everyone. Her eyes twitched as her gaze focused on said boy.

"It's an interesting story actually....." Luffy nervously replied, as the pirate crew in front of them all looked at the two people who easily defeated their crew mates. At first they focused on Zoro and had started whispering as they watched him with nervous sweats, hoping their assumptions on him were wrong:

"Thats-!"

"Yeah, that little brat just called him Zoro!"

'The crew he mentioned earlier-! That's Pirate hunter Zoro!' Nami nervously thought as she looked at him then looked at the beautiful red-haired female in front of her. She was in a trance for a second as she stared at her, but she was quickly snapped out of it and took a closer look at her. Her eyes widened for a second as she recognized who she was,and only hoped she was wrong. 'What's a big-shot pirate like her doing here!? What's going on here!?"

It took a couple of minutes for the crew in front of them to stop whispering but once they looked over to see who the second person that took down their crew they all had large blushes and heart eyes as they stared at her as she walked back with Zoro towards Luffy.

"Men! Don't be distracted by her looks! One wrong step with her and it might be your last battle" Buggy seriously told is crew, staring with narrow eyes at the powerful female who had her back faced towards them.

"But why captain! Look at her!"

"She's hella' hot too!~"

"HEy bEaUtIful~! CoME hERe aNd wE'lL hAVe a gREaT tIMe!"

Ignoring the catcalls she continued to head towards Luffy's cage, ignoring the look from Zoro, and Nami's disgusted look at the other pirates. Luffy stares indifferently towards the situation due to him not knowing the true meaning of what they're saying.

"Why!? Are you all idiots! She's 'The Red, One-eyed demon!' Her bounties ninety-million!" Buggy shouted at his crew, though they didn't seem to hear him as they still called out to her.

"So, you're Zoro and Elissa. If you're here for my head, you've got quite the struggle before you" Buggy cockily replied.

"No. Not interested." Zoro replied as as he and his new friend continued to walk towards Luffy, taking their time. "I gave up pirate hunting, I'm here for my friend."

Buggy rose his head as he gave a Cheshire-like grin "But, I'm interested though. Killing you both will boost my reputation!"

Zoro and Elissa stopped walking as they looked behind them with frightening looks.

"If you'll try. You'll die." They said in unison, scaring everyone but Buggy as he was not willing to back down for the sake of his reputation as he spun his two short-blades that smacked against his hand.

We sighed  "We tried to warn you but, Oh well".

Buggy's crew cheered as they cheers for the fight, pumping their fists in the air as they cheered on their Captain and the 'Hot Red-Head'. Buggy licked one of his short-blades and let out a small dark chuckle.

"Let me handle this shortcake, he's not worth your time." Zoro insulted the clown which made Elissa smile slightly which seemed to make Buggy's crew swoon as if they were a bunch of Uchiha-Fan girls:

"Kya~"

"Did you see it! She smiled~!"

"It was so cute!"

Zoro grabbed all three of his swords, holding one in each hand and placing one in his mouth as he got into his battle stance. Nami stood on the side with a look of fear on her face to one of her saviors, who she now knows as Zoro. Luffy watched with an indifferent expression waiting for the battle to commence.

Buggy ran at Zoro with a grin, laughing like a maniac. Zoro took a step forward waiting to pounce, Buggy jumped at him giving him the opportunity to slice the clown in half. Nami quickly looked to the side as the cheering paused. Zoro layed his sword back into his sheath as Buggy dropped to the ground.

'Somethings not right...' Elissa thought in confusion analyzing the outcome of the battle. 'I know Zoro's strong and all, but there's no way he would be defeated just like that. Especially, since his crew holds him in such high praise'.

"That wasn't much of a fight, Now was it?" Zoro spoke ominously, as he looked back at Buggy's now limp form.

"Oh, wow! He's weak. Way to go, Zoro!" Luffy cheered.

"No way..." Nami whispered out, shocked how the green haired swordsmen had taken out the Clown-Captain so easily.

All the others that weren't in Buggy's crew, had shifted their eyes over to where they heard chuckling from.

"Hey, why are they laughing?" Luffy asked in confusion.

"Ther Captain is lying dead on the ground and they're...laughing? What's going on?" Nami thought aloud, just as confused.

"Fellas, what do you find so damn funny?" Zoro demanded, just as half the body of Buggy had levitated into the air. But, before Elissa -Who had noticed this as she was analyzing his body- could warn him, he was struck through the side of his stomach, causing him to yell out in pain, keeling over.

"Zoro!" Luffy and Elissa yelled out to him in worry.

Nami looked back at him and gasped "Buggy's still alive!"

"What the-! Hell!" Zoro managed to say through grit teeth. All the witnesses watched as Buggy's hand had levitated, going back to Buggy and back onto his hand as if nothing happened.

"The Chop-Chop Fruit. That's the name of the Devil-Fruit that's given me my powers. I'm a Chop-Chop person and now I can never be defeated by a sword!" Buggy boasted, letting out a chuckle that sounded like he should be sent to an asylum.

"His limbs....Reattach!? But I always thought devil-fruits were just a story pirates were told!" Nami yelled out, trying to figure out all the details.

"Devil-fruits are, and always have been real. Well, since they've been discovered that is." Elissa informed the cat-burglar.

"So he's a Chop-Chop man!? That's pretty freaky!" Luffy commented, saying that as if he wasn't any freakier. ;)

"He luckily didn't hit any vital organs but, it's still a serious wound! We need to grab him and get Luffy out of that cage!" Elissa planned out, trying to find the best solution possible.

"Because he's down....I guess I'm the winner!" Buggy called shout, raising his hands up victoriously as his crew chanted his name.

'Oh, Crap! The tables have turned! If we don't do something quick...there going to kill all four of us!' Nami panically thought.

"I let my guard down....stupid mistake.." Zoro grit out, ashamed of his careless move.

Luffy watched angrily and grit his teeth as he attempted to free himself from the rope that had been tied around him. Buggy looked down at Zoro and snorted with laughter.

"Stabbing him in the back was a cowardly move! You big nose!" Elissa insulted, yelling out to Buggy as he turned towards her with a glare. Everything was silent as Nami had a cold sweat going down the side of her face as her teeth chattered.

'You idiot! Don't call him that! What are you doing!' Nami thought, remembering what happened earlier to the other guy who had called Buggy 'Big Nose'.

"What's that....!" Buggy spit out, venom laced in his words. "You...Said....wHo'S GOt a BiG nOSe!" He yelled out as he shot his hand out towards her, his blade in the levitating hand. She made no move as it shot towards her, Nami who was watching panicked as Zoro yelled out her name "Elissa!"

Out of nowhere, she summoned her blade at an incredible speed and evaded all of Buggy's attacks. Not even bothering to bring out an Armour set, or any type of sword she easily deflected all the attacks as her friends and the other Crew watched in awe.

"Buggy!" The red-head called out, gaining his attention. "After I help my friends, I'm going to kick your ass!"

Buggy laughed creepily once again, "You! Gonna' kick my ass!? You've gotta a lot of nerve kid! Now, all three of you are going to die today! By my hands! So, if you're gonna' do an ass-kicking, you better do it soon!" Buggy laughed out along with his crew.

'We're done for...' Nami thought, frightened.

Suddenly, Luffy started laughing along. "I refuse to die! Elissa, get your ass moving!"

"You better have a really good plan or we're all dead!" The orange-haired female yelled. "So what are you guys gonna' do!?"

Luffy stared into his sister's blue eye, and she immediately knew what to do. She grinned back and answered "I gotch'ya.."

'Nothing makes sense anymore...this is why I hate pirates..' Nami animatedly fell.

"You fool! Die! Die!" Buggy yelled out as he attacked the redhead. The girl deflected and evaded his attacks, cutting through him and running to the canon.

"Your sword-skills have no affect on me! I already told you that!" Buggy yelled out only to realize she wasn't attacking him anymore. "HEy! lISteN WHeN i'M tAlKiNG tO YoU!" He screeched but was ignored as she carried the canon with one hand as she flipped it over, so it was facing Buggy and his crew.

"Crap! The cannons pointing at us!" Buggy screeched along with his crew who was shivering behind him, Nami and Zoro ran behind the redhead, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire.

"Do it now!" Elissa yelled at Nami, urging her to light the Canon faster.

"Wait! Just wait! The canons armed with a Buggy-Ball! I don't wanna go out like this! By my own Ball!" Buggy yelled out. Ignoring him, Nami lit the fuse as Luffy laughed in glee."I can't believe you did that you ungrateful little girl! Wait! No! Stop!" His shouts went unheard as they covered there ears with their hands. "Stop it now!"

-Boom-

It's hard to admit that, you're not as strong as everyone makes you out to be

~Sincerely Rory.D.Elissa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 284 76
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ƒ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ...
8.9K 370 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
2.9K 82 10
๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Ž,๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™๐™๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™„๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ 3 ๏ฟฝ...
5.2K 112 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...