Marriage With The Soldier (Ja...

By Funda_Carlton4eva

A young girl was forced into an arranged marriage with Jacob Seed, by her parents but what she didn't expect... More

Message From Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 11

1.3K 39 5
By Funda_Carlton4eva

SMUT WARNING (towards end of chapter)

Jacob and Alexa had requested to push their wedding date a little, there was only four weeks left but it was pushed to six weeks now. After Alexa had informed her parents, Joseph and Jacob that she wanted to move into the Veterans Centre with her soon to be husband, a few problems rose. Her parents weren't very happy with the decision but after Jacob had snapped and put his foot down to them and Joseph, they had no choice but to accept. Now was when they started to move her things into the Centre, thankfully she didn't have much furniture so it took about a week to move her things in.

-

Once all the moving and packing was officially over, Jacob and Alexa were able to finally plan their camping trip. Gina was invited by Jacob as well but unfortunately when the day arrived, she came down with a bad flu and was left at home. For Jacob and Alexa, it meant that now they'd have more time together alone and not have someone wondering around them.

Though Alexa was still nervous about the whole "being alone with Jacob", she preferred it like that. She knew she had to get use to it, in a few weeks time he was going to be her husband and that meant, they'd have heaps of alone times.

It was a Friday, the day of their camping trip, they were going to spend the whole weekend together which meant three days away from the real world and work. Despite Joseph's warning about a storm approaching, Jacob waved his brother off and told him, "nothing like that will happen Joseph". Plus the skies were blue as they drove down to the camping area that was located in Whitetail Mountains and if a storm was to hit, there were cabins nearby that they could run into. Either way, they were prepared for anything that was going to challenge them and all thanks to the experienced mountain man, Jacob Seed.

The camping location was well away from Alexa's house, it was really far inside of Whitetail Mountains and completely away from any nearby stores, houses and people. No one really knew about the camping location Jacob was taking Alexa, there were only a few camping sites, which were always crowded but being the leader of this region, Jacob knew everything and where everything was. Now that Alexa was going to be his wife soon, she was partially going to become the leader of this region too and it was up to Jacob to teach her things and show her around.

-

It was really early in the morning when Jacob and Alexa was heading to their destination. Alexa had fallen back to sleep in the passenger seat, while Jacob drove and occasionally watched her snooze away, smiling at how cute she sleeps.

"Wake up kitten, we are almost there" Jacob called out to her. Alexa's eyes slowly opened, she blinked a few times before rubbing them and sitting straight up. "Sleep well?" He asked her and she gave him a half, tired smirk then yawned. "I'm not use to waking up this early for anything" she managed to say and he chuckled. "Well get use to it honey. If I'm going to be your husband then you'll be waking up like this a lot more" Jacob reached out his right arm and stroke her hair, "plus the Veteran Centre can get a little loud at times". "Pfft, won't bother me" she gave him another tired smirk, then looked out the window and watched the trees go by.

It took another fifteen minutes for them to finally arrive at the camping site. Jacob unpacked the truck and immediately begun putting the tent up, while Alexa got the bags that contained food and pots. Once Jacob finished putting the tent up, he started collecting some branches and set up a little fire pit for the camp fire. They both took a little rest on their camp chairs and enjoyed the fresh forest breeze, "this is beautiful" Alexa said as she took in a deep breath. "Yeah told ya kitten" Jacob winked at her and she stuck her tongue out at him. "You going to go hunting while I set up our outdoor kitchen?" Alexa asked and Jacob stood up straight away. "Probably a good idea, it's nearly afternoon so the deers will disappear soon enough" Jacob said, grabbing his rifle gun and heading towards the trees, "I'll be back soon. Don't worry I won't be too far". She nodded and waved at him, then got stuck into her own work, while Jacob wandered off into the forest.

-

The blue sky was starting to get covered by clouds that didn't look too threatening at the moment but Alexa knew that Hope County had its ways with storms. They all started the same way, light grey clouds that were no threat, then they would get replaced by the dark, black clouds. Once those clouds rolled in, everyone in Hope County knew it was time to get prepared for wild winds, heavy rains which usually end up being hail and thunderstorms. For this very moment, Alexa wasn't too worried about it but at the same time, she wished that Jacob would return soon.

In the distance though, she could heard bangs and roaring. At that stage she thought it was just Jacob shooting some deers but the banging noises were getting closer as time went by. Slowly she noticed that the camp site was getting dark and Jacob hadn't lit the camp fire yet. She looked up at the sky, she was met with a drop of rain that fell onto her cheek and Alexa knew this was going to be bad. "JACOB" she yelled out to the forest but nothing, she was starting the panic as constant rain fell onto the ground and those banging noises were now easy to identify, it was thunder. "Well shit. We haven't even been here for a day and the storm Joseph mentioned to us is hitting" Alexa said to herself as she started to panic even more.

Meanwhile, Jacob had heard the sound of thunderstorms way before Alexa had, he was starting to walk back to the camp site but the storm was becoming a little worse. Deep down he knew his fiancé would be panicking so he started to pick his pace and started to rush past the trees. "Fuck sake" he growled, "when is Joseph never fucken wrong?". He didn't know if he should laugh at the fact that Joseph was once again right or be annoyed. It was getting to the point where Jacob was starting wish that his brother would one of these days be wrong but it was a long shot.

"ALEXA" Jacob yelled as rain started pouring down, the wind was starting to pick up and the thunderstorms were much louder and clear now. Jacob started rushing faster, yelling "shit, shit, shit" to himself hoping that he wasn't turned around in the forest and that Alexa would yell out or something. "ALEXA" he yelled out with hope and lucky he did, he started hearing her scream at each bang of the thunder and being surrounded by trees was not helping the case. He continued to follow her screams, now running through the forest.

One of the Lightning's hit a tree near Alexa, making her scream so loud that it made fear run through Jacob. The sound of a tree cracking and falling put more fear into him, it sounded so close to where Alexa's screams were coming from, that he started fearing the worse.

He finally managed to run out of the trees and to the camp site. The tent was destroyed already and the tree had fallen onto the fire pit that Jacob had prepared, but he couldn't see Alexa any where. "ALEXA" he screamed out once again and heard her cries coming from the other side of the tree that had fallen. He dropped his rifle on the ground, ran to the tree and jumped over it to find Alexa lying down next to it. "Alexa are you hurt?" He started panicking but when Alexa shook her head, he took in deep breath, "thank goodness. Come on kitten let's get to a nearby cabin". She grabbed his hand immediately, holding it as tight and ran through the forest with Jacob.

By the time they got to the deserted cabin, the rain had become stronger and felt like pins going through their skin. The thunderstorm got more crazy and the wind was now blowing so hard, it made Jacob and Alexa struggle to run. Thankfully all the deserted cabins were always unlocked, with one simple push by Jacob, the door flung open and the two of them were finally safe from the storm. They were both soaking wet, even their spare clothes that were in the bags, were soaked but they were just glad to be out of that storm.

"Jesus, that storm came out of nowhere" Alexa said as she looked out the window and watched the trees. "Good old Hope County weather. One minute it's sunny and the next it's, well this" Jacob wanted to chuckle but his wet clothes was making him uncomfortable. "All our clothes are soaked, even our spare clothes. What should we do?" She asked. Jacob looked around the cabin and saw a fireplace, "what amazing luck we have. I'll light the fireplace, we can just put all the clothes near it and let it dry". Alexa was happy with that plan, one by one she pulled out all the clothes and waited for Jacob to light the fire.

Alexa looked in the cabinets and closets to find blankets, scavenging through everything but wasn't having any luck. Jacob watched as she became frustrated with her soaked clothes, he can tell she wanted to get out of them but wasn't going to unless she found a blanket. Luckily the last closet she looked in had a big one folded up, she cheered with excitement and pulled it out, showing Jacob. She froze when the thought of taking her clothes in front Jacob came to mind, she started blushing and looked down at the ground. She was really keen on getting her soaked clothes off but Jacob was too.

"Jakey, we should take our clothes off before we get sick" Alexa looked back up at him. "I'll keep mine on. Wouldn't want to scare you with something you're not ready to see" Jacob said as he looked around the cabin. "You'll get sick Jacob. Plus we are going to see each other naked one day" Alexa shrugged her shoulders, "I won't shy away from you I promise but we need to stay warm and get out of these clothes". Jacob sighed and started to remove his army jacket, placing it near the fireplace but froze when it came to taking his shirt and pants off. He looked in Alexa's direction, she had taken her jumper off and stood in her singlet top and shorts.

Jacob approached her, cupping her cheeks and making her look at him, "I thought you said you weren't going to shy away from me". They looked into each other's eyes for a short time before Alexa smashed her lips on Jacob's and put her arms around his neck. It took him by surprise but he kissed her back, moving his hands away from her cheeks and putting them around her waist, pulling her close until their bodies touched. As they continued to kiss, Jacob's hands started going under her top and up to her bra, he undone her bra and moved his hands back to her waist. Alexa grabbed the straps and took of her bra, throwing it on the ground, then moved her hands to his shirt and taking it off him.

She pulled away from him to examine the scars that covered his body. For a minute he thought that she was disgusted with what she was seeing and he was willingly ready to put his shirt on, until she put her hands on his chest and ran them down his body. "You're amazing Jacob" she whispered up at him, running her fingers through his ginger chest hairs, "and you're all mine". She leaned back up and started kissing his lips again. Jacob felt a big relief in him, knowing that his soon to be wife was not disgusted with his scars but instead, it made her fall in love with him a lot more.

"Take your top off kitten" he whispered against her lips, but instead, Alexa pushed him onto the couch and made him sit. She grabbed the bottom ends of her top and lifted it over her head, revealing her bare chest to him. Jacob felt himself get hard immediately as he stared at her breasts, he leaned forward and grabbed Alexa by the thighs. "Nah couch won't do" he said as he stood up and lifted Alexa by her bum, her legs wrapped around his waist and arms went around his neck, as he walked to the bed and put her on it. Jacob hovered over her, staring at her breasts before leaning down and beginning to kiss her neck. He placed his hand on one her breasts, letting out a little moan at how perfect it fitted in his hand and started squeezing it.

Alexa moved her hands towards Jacob's jeans, unbuckling the belt and throwing it on the floor. "You sure about this kitten? I don't want to rush you" Jacob asked as he still kissed of neck. "I'm sure Jacob. I want this. I want you" she reassured him and he looked up at her. She nodded at him and he took it as a sign to go further. He pushed himself up, hovering over her again and moved his hand to his jeans, this time he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard manhood out. Alexa blushed, she could feel a sudden hot flush hit her as she stared at his member. She felt his hands tug at her shorts, she lifted her back and bum up so that he was able to remove her shorts and undies off easily.

Now she was lying under him completely naked, she watched Jacob as he examined her naked image. This was going to be first time ever and she could feel butterflies in her stomach, she was nervous as hell and sorta scared at the same time but the guy that was hovering over her, was going to be her husband in a few weeks and that helped her relax a little.

Jacob kicked off his pants and boxers and was now hovering over Alexa completely naked too. He gave her another look, "you sure?" And Alexa nodded. He leaned down to kiss her on the lips, distracting her as he slid inside her. She let out a moan against his lips, squeezing the bedsheet so tightly as her body adjusted itself to Jacob. She tilted her head back against the pillow, their lips pulling away from each other as Alexa fought through pain and pleasure at the same time.

Jacob watched her for a short time before he started thrusting slowly and softly. Jacob was never a gentle man with anyone, he had hurt a lot of innocent people before but he loved Alexa and wouldn't want to do anything to hurt her. Plus he knew this was her first time, he knew that he needed to be gentle with her but he also knew that after a while, maybe after their third or fourth time having sex with each other, he would be able to pick his pace up and become that rough man he loved being. Or so he thought.

Once Alexa was able to adjust to the size of Jacob's member, she put her hands on his back and whispered in his ear for him to go harder and faster. Again she took Jacob by surprise but who was he to argue, he picked his pace up and gave Alexa what she wanted. Her nails dug into Jacob's back and her moans got louder, she was already near her end but she didn't want this moment to end.

As Jacob continued his hard and fast pace, Alexa couldn't help herself anymore and hit her climax, she let out a screamed moan and tilted her head back, arching her body up towards Jacob. That was when he reached his end and let himself spill inside her, moaning against the skin of her neck as he filled her up to the max. Alexa could feel the warm fluid inside her, she let out one last moan and started rubbing the skin of Jacob's back, each time she felt one of his scars. He stayed on top of her until the very last drop of his fluid spilled inside her, as well as until he got his breath back.

When they both eventually got their breathing back under control, Jacob rolled off her and on his back, beside her. Alexa looked at the ground and saw that the blanket was nearby, she grabbed it and placed it over their naked bodies. She then turned onto her side, placing her head and hand on Jacob's chest and without saying a word, they both fell asleep immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.1K 52
Taking any requests for One shots for Jacob Seed.. occasionally I'll take requests for John and Joseph Seed as well.. can also be Female/Male Deputy...
856 24 11
He vowed he would never love her. But some vows were made to be broken. *** If she wants to be sassy about this then I might as well reciprocate thr...
7.3K 128 22
A family moves to Hope County to start a new life but soon are welcomed into Eden's Gate. For some reason Jacob is following Luna around like a lost...
11.3K 506 35
Summary: Sheriff Whitehorse requested to have a new Deputy relocated to Hope County, after losing his number one junior deputy to a war that occurred...