U.A Academy Romance (IzuOcha...

By daebinnie

Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 5

11.2K 246 667
By daebinnie

Chapter 5 - A Dance For The Night

The day after the hangout, there was this big party announced in the other class and Izuku's whole class was invited as well.

Izuku and Kaminari were preparing for the party at home.

"Who's the birthday celebrant anyway?" Kaminari asked.

"I think her name was Itsuka" As Izuku turned around to face him, he saw the yellow hair boy in a tux. "Woah, Kaminari, you look good"

Kaminari showed a smirk. "I know right" He said. "You too, Midoriya! It matched with your hair as well"

"Ah this, this is a special one since later we are going to dance in the ballroom"

Kaminari pouted. "I honestly don't know who to dance with"

"Me neither" Izuku chuckled.

"Hey, wanna dance togethe-"

"Not happening" He cut him off.

-

Izuku and Kaminari entered the hall and saw the place. There were fancy chandeliers on top and the hall was enormous, enough for 300 people.

"Wow, not what I expected" Kaminari whistled.

"Midoriya-chan" Tsuyu called.

"Oh, hi, Tsuyu-" Izuku looked at Tsuyu's yellow dress and he started to blush. "Y-You look really nice"

Tsuyu's cheeks reddened and she gave him a smile. "Thank you, you too"

"Thanks" He chuckled nervously, looking around.

"Where's Todoroki?" Kaminari asked Tsuyu.

She pointed somewhere in the crowd. "There, with Momo" She told and the three saw the the two, chatting and laughing with each other.

Kaminari then jumped in surprise. "What's wrong, Kaminari?"

"S-She's here" he began shaking, pointing at the purple hair girl wearing a purple dress and a black jacket.

"Jirou-san?"

Kaminari then widened his eyes slowly with his cheeks burning. "W-Why does she have to dress like that?" He covered his face away from her sight.

"What do you mean?" Tsuyu asked him, confused.

"Guys!" Someone from the crowd shouted at the three.

Izuku and the rest looked over to the direction of the sound. And there appeared an angel, wearing a pink off shoulder dress with a small white flower on her head, waving at them with a heart-felt smile.

Izuku froze watching her coming closer to them. His cheeks blushing crimson and his eyes never left her gorgeous sight. He could hear his heart beating fast and his palms began sweating. He couldn't say a word but just stare at such beauty. Why he is feeling this way?

She's so beautiful.

"Midoriya-kun?" Called Ochako infront of him, snapping Izuku back to his senses.

"Ah!" The green unruly hair boy screamed in surprised. "U-U-Uraraka-san! Good evening!" He tried his best to greet sternly.

"Good evening, Midoriya-kun" She replied back with the smile again which sends Izuku's heart beating again. "Are you okay? You're sweating all over"

"I'm okay, I'm okay" He said, wiping his forehead with a nervous smile.

"Alright, by the way, who are you guys going to dance with?" Ochako asked them.

The three kept silent and Kaminari started chuckling. "I guess no one"

Ochako laughed. "Me neither"

"Ehh? You don't have one, Uraraka?" Kaminari asked her by surprise.

"Bakugou was supposed to dance with me but he couldn't make it since he's still in his grandma's house back in his hometown"

Izuku sighed. "It's fine, we all don't really have to dance, right?"

"But isn't that the main part of this party?" Kaminari told.

"We'll see" Ochako said with a smile.

They all then went to Todoroki and Momo. Ochako invited Jirou to join along.

"Did you all find a dance partner already?" Momo asked them.

"Why? Do you have one?" Jirou asked her.

Momo nodded with a bashful smile.

"Me" Todoroki pointed to himself, proudly.

"Todoroki? Do you even know how to dance?" Izuku asked him.

Todoroki shook his head, still with a proud face. "Nope but if it's dancing with Yaoyaoruzu, of course I would even if I don't know"

Momo smiled and then looked away.

"Lucky you" Kaminari told him. "Unlike the rest of us, we don't have anyone to dance with"

"Oh yeah, Bakugou couldn't make it today, right?" Todoroki uttered to Ochako. Ochako nodded.

"It's okay, I just wanna spend time with you guys!" She said to them with a grin.

Izuku continued staring at her while the others were smiling about what Ochako said.

"Hey, guys!" A familiar voice was heard coming towards them.

"Oh! You're finally here, Iida" Todoroki said.

Iida nodded. "So who are your dance partners?"

"Can please stop bringing up this topic?!" Kaminari whined.

"So noisy" Jirou said and Kaminari looked over to her with a pissed face.

"Why? Do you have a partner?" He asked her.

Jirou continued to close her eyes for a few seconds before opening it to look at him. "No, it's because I don't want to waste my time with some useless dance where two people just hold hands, sway around and get nothing"

Kaminari clicked his tongue. "Then why bother to come here?"

Jirou ignored his question and closed her eyes after that. Kaminari's veins started to bulge on his temple.

Everyone was chattering in the group and a hand tapped behind his back. He turned around and saw Ochako looking at him, smiling. Izuku's eyes widened and he felt his stomach full of butterflies, leaving his face red. "U-Uraraka-san?"

"Hey, Midoriya-kun, can I ask you something?" She asked him, looking down slightly.

Izuku was a little confused. "What is it?"

She hesitantly spoke at first. "Do you want to dance later?"

Again, Izuku's body almost lost it's balance but he managed to control himself. His temples began to form sweat and his mouth was trembling.

"D-Dance?"

Dancing is where the guy will hold the girl's hips and hand while the girl does the same but instead of the hips, she will put it on their shoulder. T-That's too close, though! Is she actually serious?! And why me?!

"Yeah! Dance for later" She answered him.

Izuku scratched his nape, nervously. "If it's okay with you, then sure we can"

"Yay!" She raised her arms, happily. "Promise, okay?!" She then showed her pinky in front of him.

Izuku smiled, nervously, wrapping his pinky around her. "Promise"

As they let go, Ochako let out a small chuckle and a grin. Izuku felt calm and did the same.

"Hello, everyone! Thank you for coming here!" Someone said through the microphone, blasting the speakers. "Now, please take your dinner first before the dance. The food is just there on the side on the white tables" The birthday celebrant announced and then left the stage.

Izuku, Todoroki, Kaminari and Iida went together to the table and started eating.

"Woah! This is good food!" Kaminari complimented with all the food still in his mouth.

"Kaminari-kun, please swallow your food before you speak" Iida told him.

Todoroki snorted. "Like what happened with the burger last time"

Izuku started laughing a bit with the image replayed of Iida's expression when he had a whole burger pushed in his mouth.

"Burger?" Kaminari questioned.

"I-It's nothing!" Iida said.

Todoroki and Izuku started laughing leaving Kaminari confused and Iida annoyed.

After a few minutes, Izuku finished his food and set his plate on the other table. He then went to the drinks section.

"Hmm... Is it alright if I drink something fizzy or orange juice will just be enough?" He said to himself. "Orange juice, it is" He then grabbed a cup and poured orange juice.

Then a figured appeared next to him, pouring fruit punch in her cup. "Oh, Tsuyu-chan"

"Midoriya-chan"

Izuku took a sip and then proceeded. "So how's the party so far?"

"Nothing much, it's getting a little boring, I guess"

Izuku chuckled. "Maybe it's because it hasn't come to main part yet"

"The dancing part? But I have no one to dance with" Tsuyu told him. "So do you, right, Midoriya-chan?"

"O-Oh, about that, I-" suddenly the lights dimmed and a cool blue light shone the room.

"Okay, everyone! The dancing event has begun, please grabbed your partner as we begin the music" Itsuka said. "While dancing, you are free to change partners from another couple if you want to!"

"Change?" Izuku whispered.

"Alright then, start the music please"

After she said that, a slow and calm music was being played in the room as everyone started dancing with their respective partners in the middle.

"U-Uraraka-san" He muttered looking around the hall but he couldn't find her with all this crowd.

"Midoriya-chan" Tsuyu called him from the back.

"Yeah?" He looked at her.

"Wanna dance together?" She asked him, reaching her hand out.

Izuku was surprised. "Eh? B-But.." His eyes then followed to two people talking to each other.

It was blonde hair guy talking to Ochako. He wasn't one of Izuku's classmate so he might be from the other class. "Uraraka-san, care to dance?"

Ochako looked everywhere for Izuku to save herself but couldn't find him. She didnt want to reject him on the spot and walk around after that. She sighed and accepted him by offering her hand with a smile to cover up.

Izuku frowned at the sight. He was too late. Of course, he remebered she was still the most popular girl in campus, anyway. He then sighed sadly and looked at Tsuyu. "I think she's a bit busy" He said to himself. He took Tsuyu's hand. "Sure"

The two went to the middle where the others were dancing. Izuku held her hips and her hand on the other. While Tsuyu held his shoulders and likewise.

"I'm surprised you can dance" Tsuyu said with a smile.

Izuku blushed. "I-I used to learn it before"

They continued to sway around the hall and danced gracefully. But Izuku was just swaying around to find Ochako. Suddenly he met a pair of eyes looking at his, making contact. "Uraraka-san" whispered.

"Yeah! Dance for later" She answered him.

Izuku scratched his nape, nervously. "If it's okay with you, then sure we can"

"Yay!" She raised her arms, happily. "Promise, okay?!" She then showed her pinky in front of him.

Izuku smiled, nervously, wrapping his pinky around her.

"Promise"

He furrowed his eyebrow and then went over to Ochako as Ochako did the same. But before they could reach each other, the guy Ochako's dancing with, spun her and went the opposite way, making Izuku further away from her.

"Midoriya-kun"

"Uraraka-san" They both said at the same time when they were drifted further away.

"Damn it" He whispered but he still didn't give up.

"Midoriya" Someone called him. He looked for the voice. It was Momo. "Wanna change?" She asked and he looked at Todoroki with a smile on his face.

Izuku nodded. "Sure" Izuku let go of Tsuyu and held Momo while Todoroki held Tsuyu next.

The two danced together. But both didn't say a word. It was a bit awkward despite Momo being taller than him and more since she's wearing heels. He was trying his best to find Ochako. He wants to dance with her before the music ends.

"Looking for someone?" Momo asked him.

Izuku looked at Momo. He then blushed  "Y-Yeah" Maybe telling her, she would be willing to help him as well.

"She's over there" She looked at the direction behind him.

Izuku turned his head and saw Ochako dancing with the same person. "Uraraka-san"

"Let's go there" She told him.

Izuku smiled. "Thanks, Yaoyaoruzu-san"

The both of them danced over to where Ochako was. As they get closer, Momo let go of Izuku and he quickly stole Ochako's hands away from her partner. Ochako showed a surprised look as they both look into each other's eyes. Izuku gazed at the blonde.

"We'll switch partners" Izuku told as Momo went to the blonde and he quickly took interest in her.

He took her hands. "Why, hello there, beautiful, I'm Monoma from the other class" Momo furrowed her eyebrows and looked over to Izuku and winked at him.

Izuku smiled at her and then gazed to the brunette who was still surprised, gaping the mouth "Let's dance" Izuku told her with a grin.

She started to blush and she quickly nodded. "Yeah" She happily replied as they started dancing.

Izuku's hand holding her hips softly and intertwining his fingers with hers. His eyes never leaving hers and hers  never leaving his. They both swayed across the room.

Izuku then spun her around as they both started to chuckle and then he held her once more. The music playing and the surroundings around were nowhere to be heard or seen. It felt like it was just the two of them in their own world.

Both of their eyes sparkle as their surrounding began to shine which makes the moment more beautiful. Their heart's racing and cheeks blushing crimson.

"You're pretty good at dancing" Ochako said.

Izuku chuckled a bit. "My mom taught me at a young age" He answered and spin her once more.

The way her skirt swayed around her as he spun her around felt magical and he would always held her back softly after that.

Kaminari was standing alone near the door, watching the couples dancing in the middle. Including his friends which made him left out.

He looked around to the people not dancing, they were couples who weren't joining but were staring at Kaminari, showing the eyes of pity, humiliation and insult. Despite him being the famous playboy in school, he felt embarrassed that he couldn't bare the situation anymore so he went out.

"Damn it.." He swore to himself. He stared at road, sweating. "I should just go hom-"

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" A familiar voice of girl screamed from the side of the hall.

Kaminari didn't think twice but immediately ran to the place where the person was screaming. As he reached there, he saw two men with Jirou. One was holding onto her and the other was removing her jacket.

"You bastard!" He gave a punch to the guy stripping her and another to the one who was holding on to her.

He then quickly kicked the stomach of the first one and swiftly carried Jirou away inside the hall. "W-Wait! My phone!"

"Not now!" They arrived at the main lobby. "T-That was close" He panted, catching his breath.

"Put me down" Jirou demanded.

"Oh, right" He then gently put Jirou back to the ground.

She showed an annoyed face. "Y-You didn't really have to help you know"

Kaminari furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean? Is that what you're gonna say when I literally just saved your ass back there?"

Jirou clicked her tongue as a respond.

"And weren't you screaming for help?" He said.

Jirou looked down. "Shut up"

"If it weren't for me, you would've been kidnapped by now! You should've thanked me instead of acting like this"

"I know, okay?!" Jirou looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "I know!"

Kaminari was taken aback. She started whimpering as if she was still traumatized about what happened with her and those guys. She was just hiding it.

Kaminari slowly smiled. "You have a strong pride, don't you?" He said.

Jirou looked at him, angry. "No, I don't!"

"But man, that was scary, I actually didn't know how to fight at all. I guess you could say that we got lucky" He laughed.

"You didn't know how to fight? We would've been dead meat" She told him.

He laughed again. "Don't worry, anyways, why did you go outside in the first place?"

Jirou looked down. "I..." She didnt speak for a few seconds and hesitantly continued. "People were looking at me with pity and it's kinda annoying"

Kaminari widened his eyes with his smile disappearing. "Oh" He answered.

"What's wrong?" She asked him, gazing at him.

He immediately smiled back. "This is the first time you talked to me with that soft tone" He smiled became cheeky.

"WHAT?! IM ALWAYS SOFT" She screamed angrily.

"Yeah, right" He teased.

She was about to talk something back but Kaminari gave her sudden hug.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YO-"

"I know you were scared just now. I'm just glad you're now okay"

Kaminari didn't hear any reply from Jirou. It was quiet for a few minutes and he was beginning to worry so he let her go and saw her annoyed face became a devastated look.

She began sobbing, with lots of tears forming in her eyes and her mouth trembling. He then smiled and continued to hug her again.

"It's okay, I'm here" He said softly, caressing her head.

"Tonight was the night where I saw Jirou's cute side." He thought to himself.

The music stopped and Izuku and Ochako was still holding onto each other, staring at each other's eyes.

"That was beautiful, everyone! Give yourself a round of applause" Itsuki announced infront with the lights brightening again.

Izuku and Ochako realized they were staring so they let go and looked away, embarrassed. "I'm sorry" He told her.

"No, it's fine" She replied, covering up her smile.

"That's all for today, guys! Now let's take some pictures!" Itsuki said, going down the stage.

"Midoriya-kun" Iida called Izuku, going towards him.

"Iida-kun" Izuku smiled along with a wave.

"Tsuyu had to go home now and she told me to say goodbye to you" He informed.

"She already went home? How about Kaminari?" He asked him. "I didn't see him in the dance event"

"I think I saw him outside the lobby, maybe" Iida told.

Izuku nodded in return. "Oh, where's Todoroki?"

Iida kept quiet and answered after a few seconds. "He had to go home already" That long silent suddenly made Izuku uneasy for some reason.

"Eh? Why? He told me that we would go home together with Kaminari" Izuku said.

"I don't know about that guy" He scratched his nape.

"How about Yaoyaoruzu-san?"

Iida answered. "She did as well, with Todoroki"

Izuku then finally understood. "Ah, I see"

"Okay, Midoriya-kun, it's been fun but I have to head home now. See you!" He waved at the green hair.

"Alright, bye" He waved back at him.

When he left, he looked over to Ochako who was looking down on the ground. "Uraraka-san?"

Ochako slowly look up with her face reddened. "Uraraka-san?! Are you okay? Are you sick?"

She smiled widely. "No, I'm not. That was just the best dance I ever had in my whole life"

Izuku blushed brightly and smiled nervously. "M-Me too"

"Hey, Midoriya, let's go home" Kaminari said.

"Alright!" He gave him a thumbs up.

"What time are you going home?" Izuku asked Ochako.

Ochako shook her head. "I haven't texted my parents"

Izuku then asked. "How about walking with us home, then?"

Ochako's smile brightened up. "Sure!"

Kaminari called again. "Come on, man, I'm so tired right now"

Izuku and Ochako both went to him and the three started walking home together.

"Hey, Midoriya-kun" Ochako called softly.

He looked over to Ochako. "Yeah?"

"You're such an amazing friend. I hope we get closer" She said with the sweetest smile Izuku has ever seen.

He blushed and stuttered. "M-M-Me too"

Ochako chuckled. Izuku looked up, avoiding eye contact and quickly talked to Kaminari. "Anyways, what were you doing in the lobby?"

"Huh?" Kaminari looked over to Izuku. "Oh. I was just relaxing on one of the couches there since I didn't have any partner back there inside"

Izuku chuckled with nod after that. "I feel bad for you"

Kaminari chuckled back, looking away.

"Hey, who's phone is that?" Izuku pointed at the purple phone in his hands.

Kaminari jumped. "A-Ah! This is m-my phone for music only!" He lied.

Izuku raised an eyebrow. "With glitters around it?"

Kaminari widened his eyes and nodded with his face all sweaty.

"You have weird taste, alright"

Ochako then softly laughed and it made Kaminari chuckled nervously, scratching his nape.

Damn it, Jirou. Why did you have to go home so early and leave your phone?

-

Yes. Another long chapter. D: Sorry !!But also, I thank you so so so so much for reading this !! I really appreciate your support :))) please vote or leave a small comment of how you think of this story so far !! Thank you for your support once again

I'll definitely finish this story before the month ends because school just started today :'< hope I don't get too busy >~<.

See you in the next chapter!! Luv y'all ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.5K 61
An izuocha fanfiction where Deku and Uraraka had a fight in kindergarten which led to something worse. But maybe they can be friends or perhaps more...
340K 9.1K 39
▌ューイ; ❰ snapped ❱ high school. the time where your set free from your parent's grasp. a time of the rebellious. though it wasn't always fun a...
3K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
815K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...