Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

38

790 33 13
By Luna_Hime20

[Date #4]
Temari & Shikamaru

Temari's POV

It finally came the day that I have to go on a date with my lazy boyfriend. At the moment I am ten minutes away from the gates to enter Konoha. I wonder what he planned for him to neglect me for a month and two weeks. At first I was upset but I calmed down after reading Ino's letter that she sent me, half explaining what Shikamaru was doing.

"Hey there Temari-Chan!" Someone said from above me, I looked up and squinted because of the blazing sun. It was Naruto.

"Hey there! What are you doing outside of Konoha?" I yelled back.

"I went to visit a sensei of mine." He said coming down from the tree and started walking next to me.

"One of the sensei's that taught you when you were little?"

"Yeah you can say that. He will be coming to the village in 8 months. Maybe then you can meet him, dattebayo!"

"Alright. So do you know what Shikamaru planned for the date?" I asked curiously.

"No, sorry. I was gone for two weeks, and I really haven't had time to talk to him properly, I have been busy lately." He admitted sheepishly.

"Oh okay." I said trying not to come up with ideas not to kill my lazy boyfriend for not sending me letters or anything like that.

When we arrived to Konoha, Naruto soon waved goodbye and left towards the hokage tower and before I could even head to the hokage tower I was stopped by Yuna-Chan.

"Hello Temari-Chan."

"Hey Yuna, whats up?"

"Oh nothing, oh I have a favor to ask. Could you help me with my academy homework. Everyone seems busy and won't help me, and it's due tomorrow!!" She exclaimed making a cute pout at the end. Wait later on today? Does she not know that today is my date with My pineapple headed boy.

"Sure I'll come by" I finally said, not wanting to be rude to her.

"Alright stop By my house around 6, I'll be waiting for you, Mari-Chan." Yuna said in her squeaky voice and waved goodbye leaving to who knows where.

"Bye Yuna-Chan!" I yelled out and hurried to the tower realizing now how late I was.

When I got there, to my big surprise, Sakura was there and so was Sasuke.

"The flow of the river is like the flow of the clouds. You'll find the next clue on the building that captures the dreams of the lazy one." Sasuke said. Making me confused.

"Temari you have orders from the hokage of the leaf to follow each of our indications. I'll be by your side throughout your mission inside the village, however it'll be like if I wasn't I am only an observer."  Sakura said making me more confused.

"Wait so I go to the building's roof where Shikamaru likes to take his afternoon naps?" I asked still not grasping the main idea of this I only want to see him and half murder him then hug the daylights out of him.

"I don't know. I was told to only say that to you, good luck." Sasuke said giving me a blue colored rose. "Don't lose it, you'll need it." He said and smiled.

I dumbly nodded and bid him goodbye going to the building that I think Sasuke was talking about.

When I got there I found Ino and Sai drawing one another, "Hey there Temari-chan." Ino greeted me and waved at Sakura.

"Hey there Ino—" I said but before I could ask her what was going on, Sai interrupted me.

"You have found the place that captures the dreams of the Lazy One. Now you must go to the home of the yellow Flash. Good luck." He said making me more confused. By yellow flash does he mean The hokage or someone else? I'll just go to his house and see if it's there or not.

"Oh 'Kay. Well see ya guys around." I said but before I could leave Ino came up to me and gave me a Purple rose. I took it and dedicatedly held it with the other one, "thanks." I said to her and she nodded.

When I made my way to the Uzumaki household Sakura was very quiet, for a second I forgot she was even behind me.

When we got there Kushina opened the door and pulled me inside.

"Woah, you were able to make it on time Mari-Chan!" Yuna exclaimed when she saw me. That's when I noticed how time flew fast and it was indeed 6 in the afternoon.

"Wait all of this clues were to bring me here on time and help you with your studies?" I asked confused.

"Nah huh. Good luck Mari-Chan, i don't need help anymore, I'll be going bye Mari-Chan." Yuna said making me more confused.

"Come here sweetly." Kushina said and took me upstairs and into a room. When she opened the door Hinata was inside with Naruto.

"Hey there Temari." Hinata said and waved at Sakura.

"The clouds travel north so north you must go, pass ground six training place and from there you will be directed." Naruto said with a goofy smile.

"Hey what's going on? I thought you said you didn't know nothing, is Shikamaru involved In this?" I accusingly pointed at Naruto.

"Sorry Temari I cant tell you nothing, but I can tell you I was just told to say that a few minutes ago before you arrived. Now I must go. Good luck Tema-Chan." He said and left the room leaving me behind with his mother, his sister and Sakura, and Hinata."

When did Yuna get here anyway?

"Let the fun begin." Kushina San said with a weird smile and a flame in her eyes.

Then out of nowhere I was now seating on a chair, and was blind folded by someone with really cold hands.

"H-hey what's going on?" I asked and someone giggled.

"It's a secret Mari-Chan." Yuna said.

I then felt someone touching my hair and then combing it. It felt extremely weird, are they doing my hair?

Then the pulling stopped and someone helped me to stand.

"Temari-Chan I need you to Put on some clothes and leave yours where ever you can place them, Sakura will take care of it. But this is a challenge you have to change without looking. Good luck when you're done yell out we'll be outside if you need anything." Hinata said and I nodded. I was then handed some clothes with really soft fabric and when I heard the door close I started my challenge.

After a few minutes of struggling I finally was able to put the damn thing on. Without messing whatever they put in my hair up.

"Hey guys I'm ready!" I yelled out.

And soon enough they were already inside.

"Woah! Temari-Chan you look so pretty!" Yuna exclaimed and everyone agreed I was confused.

Then someone came up to me and took the blindfold off and when my eyes adjusted I was standing in front of a mirror. What the actually hell, this is me?!

In front of me stood my reflection with curly hair and a Nara jewel carefully placed on the side. And for my clothes it was a pretty white dress with Uzumaki designs on the sides. and really nice flats with a small heel with golden swirls on it.

I can finally say I was stunning.
But why? What are they planning?

Then Kushina came up to me with a yellow rose.

"You'll need it, good luck!" She said and everyone agreed that's my cue to continue my journey then.

" I'll be heading to to ground six training now, see you guys around." I said and they waved goodbye.

Sakura and I walked there in silence and when I was going to break the ice, we had already gotten there.

"Follow me." Sakura said and I did what she told me.

We walked until we got to a place where three wooden poles stood with two people sitting on them.

As we walked closer to them I recognized them. It was not other than Gaara and Kankuro, what are those two morons doing here? What is Gaara doing here?! What about the sand village?

"Hey there Tem—" Kankuro Said waving but I cut him short.

"What are you two morons doing here?"

"You'll see, chill Nee-Chan. The village is safe." Gaara said, wait since when does he ever talk like that?

I narrowed my eyes at then and they gulped. "Anyways, sis you look great in that dress, you actually look like a girl now. But besides that, Gaara and I will lead you to your destination." Kankuro said, wait did he just complimented me then insulted me?!

But before I could say something Gaara took out a white and red rose. "Your mission is coming to an end, you'll need these just like the others. Treasure them as if they were your life, without one you fail the mission." Gaara said and nodded confused.

Then Sakura came up to me and blind folded me again. What does these people have with blind folding sheesh.

Then lead me towards some place that had lots of flowers and the scent of roses all over the place.

"Okay Temari I'll tell you to open your eyes in the count of three.

1
I felt someone grab the blind fold and took it off.
2
Someone just grabbed both my hands, someone is in front of me.
And...
My heart is pounding really hard..
3
I opened my eyes and saw my handsome boyfriend in front of me with people surrounding us. They all had smiles on their faces. My heart pounded harder and my mind is feeling dizzy.

Shikamaru has a tux on and was on one of his knees holding my hands in his.

"Temari, I fell in love with you the moment your eyes met mine. You are the woman I long to have a future with, you are the one I've chosen to become mine and only mine. I'm sorry if I've caused you pain, I'm really sorry and I beg your forgiveness. I promise to make you happy and give you everything I can. I love you so much, so I want to ask you this question. Would you Marry me?" He said and his eyes showed a shine that I've never seen before.

"Y-yes... I do want to marry you!" I exclaimed helping him up and giving him a kiss. Totally forgetting everyone and everything around us.

Everyone cheered and opened scrolls that were all over the place.

Tables and food appeared and everything, it was beautiful.

Was this the reasons my brothers are here? If so I'm so happy they are.

"Congrats Temari, can't wait to have nieces and nephews running around the place." Kankuro said making me flustered.

"Congrats Tema- Chan." Gaara said and gave me a hug. He never gives hugs and this is so sudden.

Tears of joy dropped down my cheeks as I hugged my brother back.

"Let the celebration begin!" Naruto exclaimed and everyone cheered.

I glanced at Sakura and she had a smirk on. It's progress at least.

I smiled to myself. Best Day ever.

🌸🌸Hey I'm back! Did you guys expected that? I hope you guys liked the chapter, until next time!

Lots of love:
L.H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...
10.7K 380 115
What if Suzume Uchiha had never existed as she was known? What if the legacy had not changed her and thus there had never been a war? And what would...
158 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...
907K 19.3K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...