Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

37

897 34 27
By Luna_Hime20

[Date #3]

Ino & Sai

Ino's POV

Today marks the three months since the day we decided to do dates and bring Sakura along. So far, month number one was a failure I think... month number two was okay, she tries harder now to understand certain emotions, Sasuke hasn't given out any special details but I know something happened because Sasuke comes daily to the flower shop and buys different flowers on different days, for example yesterday he bought the flower that means forgiveness and today he came and bought a flower that means pure love and happiness.

And adding to my suspicions, Sakura is beginning to smirk, not smile, but smirk it's progress! I tell ya. She and Sasuke spend time with each other more time than I spend with Sai. Could it be that duck ass is beginning to spark emotions on Sakura's frozen heart?

If so, I hope she recovers soon, I want my friend back, I miss her and how she used to be, and even if she can't go back like how she used to be in the past, it's okay because no one stays the same, everyone changes because we are human and humans change because they have their own story.

Everything changed when they left, Sasuke became a loner in his team, he wasn't even allowed to go to missions until Sai and Karin came along. Sai and Karin have been there for Sasuke through a lot, i hate saying this but I feel that they have a better bond than he has with Naruto and Sakura.

Yeah, it's true Naruto and Sakura were part of our childhood but to a certain part they just disappeared. We were eight. And now most of us have turned 18 while others are still 17 but the point is, Sakura and Naruto have missed 10 or 9 years of our lives like the friends that we are.

Sai, Karin and Suigetsu joined us when we were 12. I do admit it's not easy comparing them because each have their own personality's and charms but.... it's hard to just accept them like if nothing happened.

Maybe it's just me but it's been three months since they've returned and it's still difficult to get used to hearing Naruto's loud mouth at the Uzumaki's house every time I go and tutor Yuna. Or seeing Hinata hang out more with Naruto because they have become a couple.

I guess it's hard for me to adjust. I love them a lot and I'm happy they are here with us, but it's hard getting used to them. It's awkward in some way... I see some kind of sadness flowing in the depths of Naruto's eyes, how sometimes he's edgy over little things, I guess being away from a village changes people like that. Sakura I can't read anything about her, she's unpredictable and that scares me, we don't know what she's capable of, and that my friends alarms me. But I have faith in her and that she won't do nothing to harm us, she's not that bad.

"Hey beautiful, stop worrying that little head of yours and come with me instead...on that date we promised, oh and bring ugly along." Sai said while he hugged me from behind, startling me, making me drop the Lillies I was fixing for Yuna. Also his actions made my train of thought stop completely.

"Alright and don't call Sakura ugly she's not, trust me." I said making a silly face at him while he rolled his eyes. "Fine and hey don't blame me, I'll keep calling her ugly until I die." He said making me smack him on the head.

"You always have to do what I tell you not to do, just like a little kid." I pouted and he chuckled.

"Yeah like a little kid." He said softly then remained still as he fixed my hair to the side.

"Oi! Love birds, Sakura has been waiting for you two over fifteen minutes ago hurry up, dattebayo!" We heard Naruto's loud voice from the shops entrance making us look at him.

"We are going, nice way to ruin the moment dickless." Sai said a little bit annoyed.

I laughed and grabbed Sai's hand into mine and lead him outside the flower shop and once outside I closed the door and locked it, for the day. Then we followed Naruto to the meeting place where Sakura sat sleepily.

"About time." She mumbled under her breath making me roll my eyes, it was just fifteen minutes.....

"Where to?" She asked and I looked at Sai with a raised eyebrow.

He looked at us, and sighed.

"Follow me, little ducklings." He said jokingly.

"Call me a duck again and you won't see a tomorrow." Sakura threatened while I smacked his head from behind.

And from a distance away we heard Naruto laughing, " HAHAHAHAHA, Sai she just yeeted you! Hahahaha so funny dattebayo!" He said while walking away towards the Hyuga compound.

"That little dickless." Sai scoffed. And started to walk a little bit faster, while Sakura and I tried to catch up.

"Where are we going?" I asked and Sai glanced at me and smiled, "you'll see."

We then stopped in front of the woods and Sai took a blind fold from his pocket, "here" he said giving it to me.

My heart pounded and butterflies fluttered inside my stomach, what is he planning? I placed the blind fold on and Sai took my hand leading me to who knows where. I felt Sakura's Chakra right next to me and Sai on the other side.

They suddenly stopped and so did I. Sai slowly took my blind fold off, I blinked a few times letting my eyes get used to the bright light.

When my eyes finally focused I saw a meadow full of flowers, they were all over the place! So beautiful too! And in the middle of the meadow under a tree stood a small picnic blanket with a basket covered with my favorite flowers.

"Oh my Gosh! SAI this is so amazing!" I said bursting into tears hugging the daylights out of my boyfriend.

I felt Sakura's gaze on us, making me let go, what? I can't help feeling uncomfortable.

We then started to walk towards the picnic and every time we stepped colorful flowers rised up flying around us. I recognized those butterflies anywhere, Sai always drew them when we were together.

I felt so happy at the moment, I then got a crazy idea...

I stopped making them stop as well. Both looked at me curiously, I then made a clone and jumped Sai and Sakura.

"You're it!" I exclaimed childishly then started to run away from them, my clone doing it as well.

I heard Sakura grunt and Sai sigh while I laughed my ass off.

"You can't catch me!" I yelled out, my clone doing the same.

Then out of no where Sakura wasn't no where to be seen and in a blink of an eye she was under the tree with my clone at her side.

I was shocked, and while I was trying to decipher what just happened how did it happen I failed to notice Sai's chakra behind me.

I then felt his arms slither around my waist. "Games over beautiful, time to eat." He said near my ear in his husky voice that drives me crazy.

"Fine" I said with a small pout.

When we got there, Sakura was already eating and my clone was gone, I wanted to ask Sakura how did she do it but it was my date with Sai and I didn't want to neglect him. I can always ask her later.

We ate in peace, Sai finished early and took his art book out and started to sketch. While Sakura looked at us very intensely, her red eyes looking at our interactions and every action.

"Ne, ugly... I happen to have a drawing of Duckass, you want it?" Sai suddenly said making me chew my food slower trying to focus on what Sakura says.

"Don't call me ugly or you die. By duckass you mean Sasuke?" She said completely serious, I tried to not laugh and choke and then die.

"Nah I'll call you ugly until I die, and yes. Do you want it or not?" Sai said getting a bit annoyed and how did I notice? Easy he started to draw faster that's how know and also because of his faces he does.

"Hn. Fine." Sakura said then stood up and went to Sai and extended her hand  outward waiting while avoiding eye contact.

When Sai gave her the drawing she didn't even look at it and went to sit down, leaning against the tree tucking the drawing into a scroll.

"Beautiful and this is for you." At this point I was done eating and I took the paper from him and my heart melted it was me and him and.... two kids on both of our sides.

"If we ever have kids I want our son's name to be Inojin, and if we have a daughter I want her name to be Saori. That is if you agree." He said, his eyes shining in a different light than before. "I love to name our children like that." I said and leaned in to kiss him.

After our small kiss we found Sakura staring at us once more making me blush. It's the first time someone has seen Sai and I kiss. We usually kiss when we are alone.

Then my curiosity got the best of me, "Ne, Sakura-Chan how would you like to name your children?" I asked and soon regretted it. Sakura's aura became colder than usual, and her gaze hardened a bit.

After a few awkward minutes she finally spoke up, " If I ever return to my old self again. And have children I would like to name my daughter Sarada or Serenity and if it's a boy I would name him Shiryu or Daisuke." She said and I gave her a warm smile.

Old Sakura is deep down In that frozen hear I just know it.

"Those are really cute names, I know Sasuke would love them." I said making her look at me in a way old Sakura would.

"It's getting late, I have to go. See you around." She said and disappeared in a cloud of cherry blossom petals.

"You made her feel awkward. It's a step for her recovery." Sai hummed and made fire on the side. Then grabbed a blanket and covered both of our bodies. As we watched the flames.

"Yes it's progress indeed." I said and looked at the starry night.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Sai."
.
.
.
.
Unknown POV
They must be stupid of not noticing us. Just wait Konoha, your precious jewel will die on my hands and only mine. She is nothing but a waste of space and time, she will die and so will many others, her powers will become mine, and only mine.

Watch out, Konohagakure we are coming for you..
.
.
.
.
Inner's POV
I was surprised when Sakura responded to Ino, yea it's true we always wanted to have kids with the guy we love but I thought of it nearly impossible for Sakura to respond to a question like that.

Well, I may or may not have been involved.... I mean I only helped a bit, just a tinny tiny bit. But I see progress like a lot of it, but the progress is not what I'm concerned about, I'm concerned about the mysterious shadow figure at the distant that always seems to follow Sakura everywhere she goes.

She almost went and kill it, but I stopped her, first we gather information then we act upon what we found. We have to act smart on this not dumb, we got Itachi involved and some ANBU but they find nothing.

It's nerve wrecking to be completely honest. At the moment we are going to visit the Uzumaki house and see Sasuke-kun's drawing that Sai made.

I can't wait to see it.. kyaaa I bet it's so cute and handsome, because Sasuke is a master piece from the sky.

"Here we go again...." Kura sighed.

"Shhhh. You're just jelly because you aren't as cute as him."

"Ha the kid isn't as cute as me, I'm beyond cute I am handsome and precious. I am Godly while he is... well he is him..." Kura Said and I let out a growl.

"Shut up the both of you. I can't focus." Sakura seethed making us sweat drop, I didn't know she was hearing us she usually has her walls up so she doesn't have to hear us, well this is new.

I'm happy I see progress. It's becoming a miracle to be honest. I hope it stays that way.

🌸hey guys I'm back. So what do you guys think of the names Ino and Sai picked if they had a daughter or a son, ooh what about Sakura's choices?

Lol these are the names I have picked for the kids of Konoha 15.
I picked the names for fun let me know your favorites.

SakuraXSasuke
Sarada
Serenity
•Shiryu
•Daisuke

HinataXNaruto
•Himawari
•Naoko
•Boruto
•Naruyuki

InoXSai
Saori
Seika
Inojin
Jin

TemariXShikamaru
•Shiori
•Tomoyo
•Shikadai
•Seiya

KaruiXChoji
Chocho
•Kira
•Kaito
•Kazuki

TamakiXKiba
Koharu
Kaori
Koya
Tadashi

MinraiXShino
Sachiko
Mizuki
Shun
Shin'Ichirō

TentenXNeji
Nanami
Yukie
Takashi
Yuuta

NariXLee
•Narumi
•Rumi
•Metal Lee
•Yukio

KarinXSuigetsu
•Rai
•Mina
•Mamoru
•Sujihiro

Let me know your favorites, depending on your answers will decide the future generation. I still haven't decided if I should make a sequence. I'll think of it until the book is complete. I make no promises though.

Thanks for reading.

With lots of love

L.H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 27K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...
126K 2.5K 43
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?" Ever since his birth, Naruto always tried to keep...
145K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
2K 59 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...