White Fox (Assassination Clas...

By Section46

This is the story of (Y/N) (L/N), a student of 3-E from Kunugigaoka Junior High School, and an assassin worke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Prologue

15K 175 409
By Section46

"talking"

'thinking'

"YELLING"

"Sing song tone~"

Flashback

*Sound effect*
______________________________________

3rd POV.

"Rain, are you sure that is the place?" A boy asked through his earpiece.

This boy is (Y/N) (L/N). (H/C) hair with heterochromia eyes, the right one is red and the other is (E/C).

15 years old, third grade junior high schooler at Kunugigaoka

His code name is (C/N).

He wore (Reader choice) with a white two rows of buttons coat (similar to the girl below). Around his neck there is a mask.

He's sitting inside a humvee at the passenger seat with a binocular in his hand. He's observing a warehouse at the nearby docks, since the Humvee was parked not to far but not to close either.

"I'm 85% certain. My information is based on estimation probability. It's hard to get 100% certainty without any suspicion." Rain, the girl next to him replied while typing something on her laptop, and eating some snacks with a crunching sound.

She too, have heterochromia eyes, the right one is red and the left one is colored cobalt blue. She has a mole under her left eye.

13 years old, a first grade middle schooler.

(Can someone explain to me, what is the difference between middle school and junior high school?)

"85% huh. Good enough for me~" the sing song voice came from the front seat.

She is Aoi, their driver. She's 18 years old, legal to drive.

Among 4 people in our group, she is the only one who doesn't have heterochromia eyes. Both of her eyes are blue.

"Hey, how are we gonna do this (C/N)?" The fourth member asked.

Her code name is Chi, because of her red hair. She like to wear her headphone wherever she goes. Her eyes is also heterochromia, red colored right eye, and hazel colored left eye which is usually covered by her hair.

She and Aoi wore the same coat as (C/N) and Rain. But Chi wore another pants underneath, while Aoi isn't.

1st POV.

"We're gonna do this quick. We still have school tomorrow after all." I shrugged. Even though we are talented assassins, we still have to go under the radar.

I observed the area before saying "Rain, you are going to be our sniper. See that tower over there?" I pointed to the tower not to far from the warehouse.

She nodded.

"Alright, Aoi you're with me. We're gonna breach in the main door. Chi, see those containers over there?"

I pointed to the edge of the docks, and she nodded.

"I'm gonna give you a boost. Make your way to the warehouse."

"Got it."

(C/N): "Remember, the traitor will be inside with a small band of mercs."

Rain: "Expect at least 7 members."

(C/N): "Right. When me and Aoi have breached the door, Rain will provide sniper support, and Chi will provide backup by flanking them from the roof. It should have glass windows up there."

"""Understood!""" The three replied.

"Good. Drive us there, Aoi."

She start the engine and drive the humvee.

---5 minutes later---

She stopped the humvee near the docks. I went outside and opened the trunk with the rest following me.

"*Whistle* they sure gave us something more special." I'm clearly impressed. Inside the trunk were 4 cases.

----

There are connections between assassins and the company.

If the assassins decided to work for the company, they will supply us with guns. So, we work for them, and they will give us the equipments.

Be their attack dogs, and they will feed us.

The groups of assassins also allowed to take contracts outside the company. But, the group will have to share 20% of their profits with the company.

A small price to pay for the latest grade equipments.

There are many groups of assassins who decided to work for the company. And they're spreading across the globe.

----

Aoi took one, placed it on the floor and opened the case. "Damn~ M3 Benneli." She pumped the shotgun.

I took a case and read the paper attached to it, "M24. Rain, this is yours." I gave it to her.

I also gave her two boxes of 7.62x51mm NATO rounds, and throw another two boxes of 20 gauge buckshot to Aoi.

When I dug deeper into the ammo boxes I found one box of 20 gauge slug and throw it to Aoi. Then I turned to Chi.

"What did they have for us?" I asked her, which she grinned in reply.

"IWI Galil Ace." She lift one up and cocked it.

I also grinned with her. "Nice~"

She giggled, "Nice indeed~"

We nodded to each other and fill the bullets into the magazines. "We're lucky they gave us the 5.56x45mm type of Galil." She said

"Sure did. I'm not accustomed to fire a 7.62 rifle, yet at least." I replied.

We finished up quick and went into action.

All of us wore our mask up and went into our designated locations.

"Chi. Go!" She ran to me and I gave her a jump boost to reach the top of the containers.

She make an 'OK' hand sign and jumped from roof to roof.

Me and Aoi went in front of the designated warehouse and planted some bombs.

Luckily, this is an abandoned docks at some isolated area. We can go loud as much as we want.

"I'm in position." Rain notified through our earpiece.

"Acknowledge." I replied.

"I'm here." Chi let her position to be know to us.

Me and Aoi nodded in reply.

"Ready Aoi?" I asked.

"Sure do."

"Three. Two. One." I clicked the detonator.

*Click*

*BOOOOM*

Even before we came in a bullet storm already firing at us.

"Chi!" I yelled.

She fired at the mercs who suppressed us. Allowing a window for me and Aoi to move in and fired as well.

Rain: "Firing."

*BANG*

One more merc down.

"Check all corners!" I ordered.

Since this is a warehouse, there are many boxes around.

*BANG BANG*

Aoi: "Found one."

*BANG*

Chi: "Got another one."

Rain: "Firing!"

*BANG*

Rain: "One down."

Since there are no one on my side, I went to the office upstairs and look down.

(C/N): "Aoi! Duck!"

*Bang bang bang*

Aoi: "Thanks (C/N)."

"Your welcome." One of the mercs was about to sneak behind her. But I found him first, there are no game rules here.

"Chi, Aoi. Come here."

Chi dropped down from the roof and went upstairs with Aoi.

"Rain, provide backup." I told her

"Yes."

"On three. Ready?" I asked Chi and Aoi.

They nodded

"One. Two. Three!"

I kick down the door and stormed in.

I noticed a guy behind the table reaching down to something. Not on my watch...

*BANG*

"AAAHHHHH!!!"

I... Shot his arm...

He won't do his 'business' anytime soon.... *Cough* Writing I mean.

I spoke calmly, "You must be the traitor from the company. Unfortunately, they didn't have us your name. Well then, say hello to the devil for us will ya~"

I turned my head to Aoi, "Fire."

I saw the fearful look from the man before Aoi shot him with a shotgun to the head.

*BANG*

He dropped to the floor, dead obviously. Who wouldn't die if they receive a close range buckshot to the head.

I felt something wet on my coat. "Aw~ you got blood on my coat Aoi~" I joked.

"Our coats are easy to clean. Stop whining." Aoi spoke.

"Yeah yeah." I dismissed her words.

"C'mon Chi, let's go home. We have school in 5 hours." We exited the warehouse only to find a merc barely clinging to his life.

"One survived? Impressive!" I squatted down to him. "Tell you what. I'm gonna let you live today, Chi call the ambulance and the police!"

"O...Kay?" She clearly unsure what to do, but she got her phone out and called.

"The ambulance is on its way here. Hang on Okay. And relay the mercs my words, White Foxes is back in business." I patted his shoulder. We walked off to our humvee.

"T-thank y-y-you... Kid..." I heard him spoke. I actually smiled a little under my mask.

(Your smile)

*BANG*

I shot another of the surviving mercs,

(C/N): "I said I'm gonna let you live, and only you."

Aoi drove the car to pick up Rain, and when she's inside the humvee,

"Good job White Foxes. Another mission mission cleared. Let's go home." I said.

Minutes later, I saw several ambulance with police cars driving pass us.

I smirked, "Another one for the news."
______________________________________

A/N: Did I got your attention with this fanfic?

You already a student of 3-E. So, no transfer student scenario.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
9.9K 326 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
697K 45K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...