Unexpected *Fadie* COMPLETED

By lozer18

"Out of the pain I have and am enduring, you are that shred of light in the darkness." ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not a chapter
Part 13
#5 in madwheeler❤❤❤❤
Chapter 14
What the fuck?
what the fuck part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You

Chapter 5

1.4K 31 15
By lozer18

Sadie

It's finally the weekend where I can take a break.

  Ding
My phone ringed with an Instagram notification. I opened my phone and saw a notification saying: @finnwolfhardofficial started following you. I pressed on the notification and immediately opened Finns page. I clicked the follow back and scrolled on his Instagram.  I clicked on his most recent photo from this morning and couldn't help but grin.

Liked by noahschnapp and 1,250,616 others
Finnwolfhardofficial I love nothing more than rainy days❤🌊

View all 14972 comments

Finnlover: he's so hot uwu

User_1: I'm obsessed

Lover6154: I cantttt

He had a lot of followers and likes. I couldn't really blame him. Or the fans....

Ding
Finnwolfhardofficial sent you a message
Finn: are you busy today
Sadie: No y
Finn: wanna grab some lunch later?
Sadie:Sure, where
Finn: Charlie's Philly Steak 2:00
Sadie: ok I'll see u then❤
Finn: Can't wait❤

Ugh. Finn Wolfhard what are u doing to me? I walked downstairs and Noah had my coffee. "Thank you I said and pecked him on the cheek. He always blushed and it was always cute. I always kissed his cheek to show him how much I appreciate him making my coffee. If u hadn't noticed. Im. In. Love. With. Coffee. Like dead ass It was like my drug. Jeaden came downstairs and saw I had a cup of coffee. Noah pulled out his phone because he knew what was about to happen. He started recording without me noticing. I saw Jaeden and started chugging my coffee as he ran towards me . I put the coffee down and ran to the living room. I frantically looked for a hiding spot and I felt two hand grab my waist and tackle me to the floor. Jaeden started tickling me and playfully punching me. I pushed him off of me and I got on him and started tickling his stomach. "You bit*ch! StOp pLeAsE! Jaeden yelled while laughing. Y-you drank the LAST cup of co-ffee bIt*Ch"
"Hahahahahaha" i mocked and continued saying and tickling him. Then another body got on top of mine and started tickling me.
"Wyatt get off!" I yelled laughing and pushed him off. Now we were all sorta play fighting. Noah put his phone down facing us and it continued recording. He decided to join us. I was tackling Noah now and Wyatt started tackling Jaeden. We all stopped and we were all laughing our guts out. "In still gonna kill u later Sadie" Jaeden laughed.
"Try me bish" I snapped back laughing.

I was eating and opened Noahs story.
A video of the whole thing. I recorded it smiling. We looked so happy. It was 1:30 and I decided to get ready for lunch with Finn.

Sadies outfit

I grabbed my skateboard, phone, and wallet and went to meet with finn. I was excited to see finn considering what happened last night. Was this a date? Or just another hang out? I probably was another hang out. After he saw my hickey im pretty sure he wouldnt want to date me. As i arrived i was looking for finn. When I spotted him I immediately felt my heart brake into millions of pieces. Finn Wolfhard was kissing another girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 988 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
53K 4.1K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍