Chapter 16

Sadie:

I hugged finn.
"I told you I'll come back to you" he whispered in my ear. I smiled to myself and pulled away from the hug.
"Can we talk after school or at lunch?" I asked looking at his eyes. He smiled.
"How about we do both Sadie Sink. I'll cya at the bleachers at lunch and meet you at the back gates after school." He said and looked ahead to see what the teacher was saying. Most of the time we just goofed off. I figured out that finn was in 4 of my periods. Science,drama,Physical Education / P E, and math. Everything went smoothly and it was fourth period. This period I had drama with finn and Noah.

"Sadie? Who the fuck is that?" He asked pointing to finn who was facing the other way talking to some annoying popular girls. I rolled my eyes at the sight of it.
"That my sir is Finn wolfhard." I replied crossing my arms blaring at the four girls trying to flirt with finn.
Noah's Jaw dropped.
"You mean the reason why you don't love your boyfriend. " Noah said also crossing his arms.
"What no- finn?- No. Hes just a friend." I said to Noah.
"Right Bitch, you kiss all of your friends?"
I looked down at the floor and sighed. Was finn wolfhard the reason why I havent fallen in love with Jaeden? Do I still Like finn wolfhard? And does finn Wolfhard like me?

Sorry this Chapter is so short. I literally just finished homework and I'm exhausted. I'll try to post as much as possible. Make sure to comment and vote! If you share my story I'll give you a shout out. Love u all lots. Peace