Chapter 3

Sadie

  I thought finn was leaning in for a kiss. I wouldnt mind if the tall raven haired boy kissed me but I wouldnt want to mix business with feelings. Instead he peered closely to me eye and said "Pretty. Uh-I..I mean pretty eyes..or ur pretty not ugly..." I giggled and we sorta just starred at eachother until we heard the bell. Lucas Zunmann came in and headed our way. "Hey Sads" he said smiling and looked at Finn with a confused face.
  "This is our new recruit, finn. Finn this is Lucas"  Finn smiled politely and lucas returned a smile.
"Why are you here early?" I asked.
"Um its 7:20 Sads"
"Crap. Finn you take first order of the day I'll be with you all today until our shifts are over."
"Okay. I'll try not to be a screwup" finn looked at his feet. " You are not going to be a screwup" I replied quickly. He smiled to himself but I could tell he was worried.

  The rest of the day flew fast and Finn was awesome at all his orders.
" Your shift is finally over. I said smiling. Not a screwup k?"
  "Sure" he replied relieved. I'll cya tomorrow wolfhard" I yelled grabbing my skateboard. "Back at you Sink!"
  I smiled the rest of the way.

Finn

"Back at you Sink!" I yelled as she left grabbing her skateboard. I was honestly impressed. I'll bring my skateboard tomorrow. Today was honestly amazing. I met the most badass and sweetest person ever. Only if she was single..

Sadie:

  I woke up the next morning and chose my outfit.

Sadie's outfit:

I ran downstairs and saw Wyatt waiting for me

I ran downstairs and saw Wyatt waiting for me. I had to tell him we should stop before the guys find out. Like I love Wyatt, hes my best friend. I came up to him and he kissed me. I kissed back but then pulled away.
"What wrong?"
"Wyatt..I think we should stop doing this.."
"Why? He asked and kissed my again.
I decided to tell him tonight.
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I wanted to stop but it was really good feeling that someone "wanted" me. We made out and I checked my phone and I had to leave. I have to go I said as he kissed my neck. "Okay" I'll cya tonight for movie night?
Yeah sure.

  I took my skateboard and started off.
"Sink!" I heard a voice call out. I looked behind me and saw the one and only finn wolfhard.  "Wolfhard!"
He caught up to me and was beside me. "You skateboard?" I asked surprised. "Yep. He said smirking.
"I see you have a lover" he said not looking at me. "What!?" I questioned. He pointed at his neck and looked down. Crap I thought. "No! I dont have a boyfriend."I sorta yelled trying to convince him. He looked at me. " really?"   "Yeah. It's just..I made out with someone. Im going to tell them I didnt want to do it anymore"
"Anymore"
I looked down disappointed at myself. "I know I'm such bitch.." Finn stopped and I practically almost fell off. He walked toward me and lifted my chin to his face making me look at his eyes. "I know I barely know you but you Sadie Sink, are the most badass person I have met." I looked at him and hugged him. Let's go I said.

5:55p.m

"Do you wanna go skating with me?" Finn asked.
"Sure" I texted Noah and told him I was going out.
Noah: on a date!?
Sadie: No!
Noah: omg is it with finn?
Sadie: no..
Noah: Liarrrrr
Sadie: ok fine but its not a date
Noah: sure ;)
I rolled my eyes and we went to the skate park. We were skating for hours and I was so tired. I tried to do the shove it trick. I fell but two hands caught me. I looked up to see finn smiling at me. It was sunset and he picked me up. We starred into each others eyes and he started to lean in.

Finn

I started to lean in and I kissed her. Our lips came together passionately and it I didnt want to stop.