Okay, Cupcake

By Kassie_Kassie

A/N WARNING! This story has a very cliche setting and moves really fast. I'm trying to edit it but I want to... More

Chapter One
Pictures and names
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Authors note:

Chapter fifteen

2.3K 44 3
By Kassie_Kassie

Four years later
(When you get to it, Iken is pronounced I ken and ike is like pike without the p)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hi welcome to My Love Cade, what may I help you with?" I ask the girl in front of me. She's pretty, tan skin and dark black hair with bright blue eyes. 

"I need a wedding dress and was wondering if you could make it?" She asks me in a kind voice. She's been through a lot, I can see it in her eyes.

"Of course, what style are you looking for? Or would you like to look around to get an idea about your dress?" I ask her getting my sketch book out.

"I have an idea, I want a princess like dress that's strapless with a lace design on the top piece. I want the bottom just to be plane but really puffy. I also want the dress a white and a very very light pink ribbon on the waist . Oh and is there anyway you can have the drawing done by 5:30? My brother is flying out and wants to see it." She tells me already giving me a good idea of what she would like.

"I'll try my hardest to get it done but I can't make any promises." I say giving her a smile. She thanks me and walks out. It's 10:20 now so that gives seven hours ten minutes. 

"Momma i'm back!" My four year old son shouts from behind me.

"Did you wash your hands?" I ask him making him look down at his feet and fidget.

"No momma." He answers sadly.

"Iken , if you don't wash your hands after you go pee than you're going to get sick and not going to be able to play. After you do that go in the break room with Freya. You to can play hide and seek in there. Momma will be in there in a bit to check on you." I tell him making him shake his head okay.

"I love you."

"I love you too momma." Iken says going to give me a hug.

"Uh uh uh no huggies until you wash your hands." I say making him nod his head and go to the bathroom. I get started designing the dress, only having less than half a day to work on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, I know I'm a bit early but my brother had some errands I was just wondering if I could have a sneak peek." My client from earlier asks me. It just hits me that I forgot to ask for her name.

"Of course, I actually finished it awhile ago. Also, I forgot to ask your name before. I'm Remi" I tell her making her smile. 

"I'm Cami." She says putting out her hand for me to shake, which I do. After shaking her hand I take out my sketch book and show her the dress.

"Oh my god. I love it!" She says tears in her eyes.

"Are you sure? I mean I could always change something about it." I tell her making her shake her head.

"No, it's perfect. It's more than perfect" She says giving me a hug. The bell on the door rings making her wipe her eyes before turning around.  

"Remi this is-" She starts to say before I cut her off.

"Cade." I say my throat getting scratchy and eyes getting watery. He makes fists with his hands, so hard his knuckles start to turn white. 

"Momma look what I drew!" Iken shouts running into the room, just having perfect timing.

"Mom?" Cade says in an angry voice.

"That's awesome Ike. Let me guess is it a... dog?" I ask knowing he's been wanting a puppy.

"Yup and that's me and that's you." He tells me pointing to the two stick figures.

"Iken why don't you go and draw some more pretty pictures for mamma. Tell Freya that Cupcake is hear okay. I love you baby."

"Okay momma, I love you too." He tells me hugging me then running to Freya.

"Don't run Iken you'll hurt yourself!" I shout at him mad that he always runs in the house.

"Is he mine?" Cade asks still clenching his fists.

"Cade-"

"Is he mine?" He growls walking up to me, pinning me to the wall. 

"Yes." I say barely above a whisper.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you leave?" He asks in a broken voice.

"I wanted a simple life, with no gangs. I'm sorry Cade. I'm so fucking sorry. I've missed you so fucking much. I've been a mess. But I needed time. I had to get my life together and figure myself out. Once I finally got myself together I was going to but then I thought about Iken and realized that I don't want him to have that life. I don't want him to run a gang. I still love you Cade, I'm so so fucking sorry." I tell him tears falling out of my eyes unwillingly.

"You're coming home, we're getting married, and most importantly I'm getting to know my son." He says in a cold voice.

"No we're not! Cade I've built this business and worked damn hard to do so! There is no way I'm leaving my hardwork behind." 

"You can bring it there than, I'll help you. I lost you once there is no way in hell i'm loosing you again. I love you Piccolo, I never stopped. You don't know how many girls I've slept to try and get over you. Hell I even got back with Dalia for a while. But none of that worked. I want to be with you and I want to be with my son. You two are coming back with me no matter what." He tells me loosening his grip on me. He puts two fingers under my chin, making me look up at him. With his other hand he wipes the tears from my face. We stare into each others eye and in his I see betrayal, sadness, anger, and love. He leans his head in going to kiss me when Iken interrupts us. My son ladies and gentleman the winner of having perfect timing.

"Momma I drew another picture! This one I drew a two dogs because every dog needs a brother!" Iken tells me in his cute little voice, oblivious to everything that's going on.

"I'm so sorry I tried to keep him in the room and turned my back for one minute to get him apple juice and he was gone." Freya says in a worried voice.

"It's fine Frey. He deserves to be here." I say before going over to Iken and picking him up. I put him on my desk and think about what to say.

"Okay, babes, you know how I told you that your daddy wasn't here because he was off fighting bad guys? Well this is him. Cade meet Iken, Iken  meet Cade your daddy." I say moving out of the way so Cade can hug his son.

"Hey bud, I'm really sorry I wasn't here for the last few years, but i'm here now and i'm never going to leave you. Even though we just met, I already love you." Cade tells Iken making me regret leaving. I should have stayed, we could have worked it out. I could have been happy with Cade for these past four fucking years.

Two updates in two day, your welcome. I go back to school tomorrow and am not looking forward to it. 

Hope you enjoyed!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 15.4K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
18.1K 602 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
36K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...