Pyaar Kiya Toh Nibhana!

Par Cookiee9999

A story of two little cuties who met once in their childhood. Khushi remember her Annav, but he forgot her co... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

2.6K 265 35
Par Cookiee9999

Buaji sat on her bed pouting, "Yeh Arnav bitwa bhi na.. I'm trying to call him so many times but everytime his phone is busy.. Jaisa Malik waisa phone (Like owner, like phone) Always busy!"

"But I need to talk with him only.. Arnav bitwa is only one who has beauty along with brains also!" Buaji said aloud.

Nani entered in her room and smiled, "Right!"

Buaji stood up and made Nani sit beside her, "Aunty.. What are you doing here?"

"What you're thinking, I'm also thinking the same!" Nani said. 

"Really?" Buaji widened her eyes.

"Haan, but these fools will take time to understand.." Nani chuckled, "Ratna and Raj liked Khushi, the same way Manorama and Manohar liked Payal for Arnav and Akash respectively.. But they are hesitating to say this to Garima and Shashi, and the situation is worse now because your father (Dada ji) arrived and with such a bad news!"

"Garima and Shashi also liked Arnav and Akash for their daughters and didn't say anything because of the same reason.." Buaji laughed. 

"And I can see that Arnav loves Khushi.." Nani said, "Same way, Akash also is mad for Payal.. That's why he is so disturbed right now.."

"Payal is also crying only because of him.." Buaji said, "But Khushi is all normal, does she love Arnav bitwa?"

"All normal? Nahin Madhumati, I think you failed to see your Jhansi Ki Rani fighting with her Dada ji, if she denied to marry that boy that means she has some feelings for Arnav but unlike Payal, she didn't cry but fight back!" Nani said. 

"Right.." Buaji nodded, "But when everything is sorted out, why are they confusing themselves?"

"They are fools na.. I said to you!" Nani said, "Now we have to do something!"

Khushi's room:

"Desi version of Arnav? Is Dada ji gone mad or what? I already have my original Arnav, why would I marry some made in China Arnav?" Khushi said angrily.

"Khushi do you love Bhai /ASR/Arnav ji?" Meera, Lavanya, Akash and Payal asked at the same time with wide eyes. 

"Woh.. Yes.." Khushi said with low voice, feeling extremely shy.

"Oh I see.. You fell in love and didn't say anything to us.. Your friends?" Meera glared at her.

"That's why you didn't want us to go near him,  right? You were in love with him since beginning only.." Lavanya rolled her eyes, "Couldn't you tell us earlier Khushi? We would have left him and helped you both stay together.. Now he went to New York without saying I love you to you.."

"He said he will say when he comes back.." Khushi pouted. 

Suddenly they heard voices out of the room, everyone stopped talking and Khushi opened the door only to get surprised seeing all the family members at the door of her room. 

"Bitiya let us in.." Nani said and Khushi made space for them with confused look. 

As soon as all of them were settled on their places, Nani and Buaji started talking.

"Actually we came here to talk with you all, since Shashi's father fixed the girls marriage with another boys and we're not happy with this decision. I really wanted that Khushi and Payal become part of our family.." Nani said. 

"I also wanted Arnav bitwa and Akash bitwa for our Sanki and Payalia.." Buaji said. 

"But we can't do anything without your permission, I mean Ratna, Raj, Shashi and Garima.." Nani said. 

"And Khushi, Payal, Akash and Arnav bitwa.. You all have to say to us what do you want? Only then we can plan if we will go ahead with this marriage or stop it.." Buaji continued.

Everyone heard silently and when Nani and Buaji finished their talking, everyone remained silent only hesitating to speak, looking at each other with 'You speak first' look.  

"I don't want to marry the boy of Dada ji's choice.. because I .. like Arnav.." Khushi spoke first, blushing as she had to admit her feelings to everyone there.

"I also love Payal.." Akash blushed, giggling. 

"I also don't want to marry that boy.." Payal said. 

"Why? Don't you love me Payal?" Akash cried.

"That's why I don't want to marry Akash.." Payal looked at him weirdly. 

"What? What do you want then Payal? Live in relationship? I'm against all this.." Akash frowned. 

"Oh mere Bhai.. She's saying that boy means Dada Ji's choice.. Not you!" NK hit his forehead shaking his head.

"Oh.." Akash smiled sheepishly but Payal glared at him. 

"We also wanted Khushi to be our bahu, and I felt so sad when her Dada ji choose another boy.. I'm sure after he sees Chote.. He's going to change his decision.." Ratna smiled. 

"We also like Arnav bitwa and Akash bitwa for our daughters.. In fact I wanted to speak with you Raj about their marriage, but when Bauji came and talked about other boys, I had no choice.. I was so confused on what to do.. But now that I know even kids are happy with each other, then we should really plan on how to stop this marriage.." Shashi said.

Payal and Khushi jumped in happiness. 

"Was it difficult to share your thoughts with each other? We wouldn't have wasted much time.." Nani rolled her eyes.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Sasuma today you really proved that you're ASR's Nani!" Mami winked at her. Nani glared at Mami.

"Now we need to call Arnav bitwa and share our problems with him.." Buaji said. 

"OUR HERO!!!!!!!" everyone shouted laughing.

Khushi took her phone smiling and made video call with Arnav. 

She placed the phone on a table and the family sat on her bed to speak with him. 

New York..

Arnav picked up the call from Khushi and placed in on a table. 

"Tell me the problem now.." Arnav said and got surprised seeing all family members waving at him. 

"Hi.. Hello toh bolo (At least say hi or hello)" Khushi face fell with his rude reply.

"I don't think we have time, right?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

But Khushi's attention wasn't on him anymore, but on Laxmi sleeping on his bed. 

"You're sleeping with Laxmi................ Again?" Khushi asked in disbelief.

"Aiyoooooo.. I'm not seeing this!" Buaji widened her eyes in shock, and held Khushi's hand before she could faint. 

"Awwww.. Chote you're so cute!" Nani sent flying kiss to him for taking care of her Laxmi. 

And the rest was laughing at Arnav. 

"She fell off the stairs.." Arnav explained.

"Arnav bitwa after marriage will take care of our bitiya like you're caring for this Goat? Or my bitiya will sleep at the couch and Laxmi with you in bed?" Buaji cried. 

"Khushi you told them about US!" Arnav widened his eyes after hearing 'Marriage' word from Buaji.

"Everyone here knows now.." Khushi shrugged. 

"What do you mean by that? I didn't even said those words to you dammit.." Arnav frowned. 

"Is it my fault that you work like robot but take moves in slow motion when it comes to romance?" Khushi asked angrily.

"What the..." Arnav glared at her. 

"Aa raha hai (Is coming) some Made in China to say what the.. What the.. to me everyday also!" Khushi pouted.

"What are you talking?" Arnav asked confused.

"Bhai you come here fast na.. We need you!" Akash cried. 

"Haan Chote.. Don't delay, because it might get late.." Anjali said. 

"And all your life you will be teaching maths to your dates.." Shyam said.

"There will be no one to serve food for you when you come back from office, looks like Laxmi will be your only companion.." Ratna said with moist eyes. 

"Hello hi bye bye.. Devdas.. No Arnavdas!" Mami widened her eyes. 

"Then you will really start to try your chance with goats bitwa.." Buaji said like warning him. 

Arnav listened to all this wondering what the hell is wrong with his family! 

"What the.." he said. 

"Meeeeeeeeeeeh.." Laxmi moved a little on his bed, but went back to sleep.

"See this is the reply you will get for your every What the every day.." Buaji said. 

"You already speak a lot about me! Now can you share with me what happened?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

"Dada ji came as I already told you.." Khushi said. 

"Hmmm.." Arnav replied with no interest look. 

"And he said that he fixed KHUSHI and Payal's marriage with the boys of his choice.." Ratna said stressing on 'Khushi'.

"One is like Akash ji and another is like you, Desi version of ASR!" Khushi added. 

"WHAT THE.. Is Dada ji ki toh.." Arnav almost jumped from his seat, fuming in anger. 

"Arnav!" Khushi looked at him sternly, "Watch your language.. He is my Dada ji.."

"And my enemy.. How dare he think about marrying you to some Ullu ke pathe.. Desi version of me..  Like seriously? Go and tell him that I'm unique piece.." Arnav gritted his teeth.

"And why didn't you say to me anything? It's such a serious thing and you guys are so calm about it.. Dammit.. " Arnav scolded them.

"What do you think those missed calls were doing on your phone?" Ratna asked sarcastically.

"But everytime I speak with you, you were blabbering nonsense instead of going to the main point.." Arnav replied. 

"You're not going to marry anyone, did you listen to me?" he said possessively to Khushi, "I'M COMING TO DEAL WITH YOUR DADA JI.."

"If you didn't come, then I would have deal with him also.." Khushi stuck out her tongue to him making him go 'What the'. 

"Bitwa be careful hmm? You're dealing with my father also.." Shashi smiled sheepishly.

"But your father is too much Uncle.." Arnav said, "How could he just.. Leave it.. He will face me only.."

Khushi looked at them and cleared her throat, "Can I speak with him in private?"

"Sure.." everyone smiled teasingly and left the room giggling while Khushi blushed.

She turned to Arnav smirking, "Someone is jealous ahn?"

"Jealous? I feel like murdering your Dada ji or bang his head in a wall.." Arnav said angrily.

"Arnav.. He's my Dada ji.." Khushi cried. 

"And my enemy.." Arnav frowned. 

"And who is the joker he choose for you?" Arnav asked. 

"I don't even know his name.. Dada ji just said that he's like you.. You know Dada ji likes you a lot, that's why he choose a boy like you for me.." Khushi said smiling.

"You're very happy to marry someone else like me na?" Arnav asked sarcastically seeing her smile.

"I'm happy because it's a good sign already that Dada ji likes you!" Khushi pouted.

"But I don't like him.. I hate him!" Arnav shouted frustrated.

"Arnav he is my Dada ji.." Khushi glared at him. 

"Haan, then what do you want me to do? Marry him?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

"Aata Majhi Satakli (I'm angry now)" she groaned angrily.

"Same here.." Arnav raised his one eyebrow.

"Then we will talk later.. When you and me are calm!" she said and was about to hang up but Arnav shook his head in no.

"Wait.. I miss you.." he said in his husky voice. 

Khushi's eyes filled with tears, "Then come back soon na.. I don't want to marry anyone.. Please!"

"I will.. I will come back soon!" he blinked his eyes assuring her. 

"When? That Desi version is coming tomorrow and you continue sleeping with Laxmi.." Khushi frowned. 

"Khushi now I don't have super powers to reach you now only.. You will have to wait till I book my ticket and come back.. Maybe till tomorrow night I will reach.." he said. 

"Then what will I do now?" Khushi asked. 

"Tum mujhe ek bhaat batao (Tell me one thing)  if your Dada ji likes me so much, then why didn't he call me to marry you? What was the need to find someone like me?" Arnav asked in disbelief.

"Because you're Pardesi (foreign) and that boy is Desi.." Khushi explained, "Dada ji wants someone who knows about our culture.."

"Oh really.. So his copy cat ASR wants to be like me, am I not pardesi then?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

"Arnav why don't you come and ask these questions to Dada ji himself? Do you think I have answers for everything? I'm in same state as you.." Khushi glared at him. 

"I will come.. And teach a lesson to your Dada ji as well as this Desi my foot version of me!" Arnav said fuming. 

"Arnav you will not do anything of that sort.." Khushi scolded him, "In fact, you will have to win my Dada ji's heart to marry me.. I will only marry you if you make Dada ji accept you the way you're.."

"What the.. Khushi we don't have time and I'm not in mood to run behind a Dada ji!" Arnav pressed his lips trying to control his anger.

"I don't what and how will you do it, but Pyaar kiya toh Nibhana (You loved, now maintain it)" Khushi smiled. 

"Now I understand why Dad, Mama and Jija ji keep complaining about their wives.." Arnav whispered to himself. 

"What did you say?" Khushi asked.

"Pyaar kiya toh nibhana hi parega (I loved, now I really have to maintain it)" he sighed faking a smile to her. 

"Take me out of here... Bahuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. Open this door... Take me out of here.." they heard Dada ji shouting. 

Arnav chuckled, "Dada ji got locked in his own room!"

Khushi went running to his room and already Shashi and Raj were there breaking the door for him. 

They managed to break it, and got in the room. Dada ji ran away from the room, rubbing his shoulders: This room has ghost.. Suddenly it became cold and I couldn't even open the door..

"Not ghost Dada ji.. You switched on the AC that's why you were feeling cold.." Khushi said and showed to him the remote.

"Isn't this TV remote?" Dada ji asked confused, "That's why I was thinking why all channels were giving same black image.. It was switched off till now.."

Raj, Shashi and Khushi face palmed. 

At night..

Arnav and Aman went to restaurant, and were chatting about the marriage matter. 

"I wish I could go and show them my ASR side and take Khushi with me, but no.. Khushi wants a love story like movie types, and at last her Dada ji will come to the airport and I will be waiting for her at the airplane and he will let her go with me after the famous dialogue, "Ja Khushi.. jee le apni zindagi (Go Khushi.. Live your life)"

"But that Sanki doesn't know airplane isn't like a train, once it goes up then she can't even run to reach me!" Arnav said sipping his juice. 

Aman laughed out loud, "Aree yaar.. But she's right only.. How could she marry you when Dada ji is against the marriage?"

"We would pacify him later.." Arnav said, "For now it's important to stop this marriage!"

"But you're ASR.. You can do anything!" Aman patted his shoulder encouraging him. 

Arnav shook his head, he stare at a girl laughing with her boyfriend on a table. 

"What happened?" Aman asked.

"Nothing..  I miss her so much yaar.. It feels like something is empty inside me.." Arnav said. 

"Was she your ex?" Aman asked shocked. 

"What the..  Tu bhi Akash ki tarah behave mat kar (You too don't start behaving like Akash).. I'm talking about Khushi.." Arnav frowned.

"My Pipiness!" Arnav whispered.

Next day.. (Night)

"Taaron Ka Chamakta Gehna Ho
(May there be an ornament like a shining star)
Phool Ki Mehekthi Vaadi Ho
(May there be a cloud of fragranced flowers)
Us Ghar Mein Khushaali Aaye Jis Ghar Mein Tumhaari Shaadi Ho
(May great amount of happiness enter the home that You get married)"

A group of drummers came in Gupta mansion, dancing on the way.

There were some ladies who were dancing with them also giving the mansion a marriage atmosphere. 

Guptas and Raizadas walked out of the mansion and watched them singing and dancing on the way.  

Dada ji happily took Khushi, Payal and the two new entries to dance with them. 

Khushi and Payal forced a smile and acted like dancing when they were confused what's happening.

"I think I will drink today.. Devdas ki tarah (Like Devdas)" Akash pouted watching the silent and shy like him, dancing shyly around his Payal.

While the desi version tried to dance, making Khushi roll her eyes.

Suddenly, the drummers and ladies made space for the hero to take an entry.

ASR walked towards them smirking, and Aman came behind him. 
Meera jumped in happiness after seeing Aman. 

Khushi widened her eyes seeing Arnav, and the family behind them were squealing by now. 

Dada ji opened his mouth in 'O' shape, he almost fell on the floor but Khushi held him at the right time, "Dada ji.."

"Arnav babua Raijada.." Dada ji whispered, and placed his hand on his chest trying to calm himself.

Arnav and Aman walked to them but Dada ji took a step back. 

"What happened Dada ji?" Khushi whispered to him.

"Arnav babua gets angry very easily.. So saving my life first.." Dada ji whispered to her. 

"He won't do anything.." Khushi said. 

"Namaste.." Arnav greeted Dada ji and wanted to hug him but Dada ji kneeled down as if escaping from Arnav.

"What the.." Arnav and his Desi version said at the same time.

"What the.." Arnav frowned at him.  

"What the.. " his Desi version said. 

"Haye Rabba.. Save me, now I will have to listen what the in double!" Khushi thought with crying look. 

"Bauji what are you doing? Arnav wants to hug you.." Shashi said and helped Dada ji to stand.

Dada ji smiled sheepishly, "Acha.. I thought.. let it be.."

"You thought right Dada ji, I wanted to indeed give you some punches but I can't because of your granddaughter.." Arnav thought smirking.

"Yeah.. Hug?" Arnav asked and Dada ji nodded.  He gulped and approached Arnav for a hug, Arnav hugged him back.  Dada ji smiled nervously, he's hugging the same Arnav he reads about in newspaper. He just can't believe if this is a dream or reality. 

Arnav walked to his Desi version, "Hi.."

"Namaste.." his desi version replied sternly without smiling.

"Arnav Singh Raizada.." Arnav said almost murdering the man with his eyes.

"Siddanth Kapoor.." Siddanth, said with intensity in his eyes as Arnav. 

Arnav nodded and walked to another man, "Hi.."

"Namaste Sir.. Big big fan of yours.. I'm Rahul Malhotra.." Rahul shake his hands with Arnav smiling. 

"Arnav babua.." Dada ji called him, "Let's go inside.. We need to talk.. You will share with me some bujiness (business) secrets to be rich!"

Arnav nodded and all of them went inside, Aman paid the drummers and dancers for the show they gave.

"Us Ghar Mein Khushaali Aaye Jis Ghar Mein Hamari Shaadi Ho?" Khushi asked angrily to Arnav, as they walked towards the living room. 

"Mere ghar (My house)" Arnav shrugged, "You should at least be happy, I played your Salman Khan's music for you and you're complaining that also.."

"Salman Khan was dancing on Madhuri's marriage with Shah Rukh Khan on this song, I guess you want same fate for yourself.." Khushi glared at him.  

"Let me remind you that I didn't dance, it was him who danced.. That's going to be his fate only.." Arnav whispered to her. 

"Khushi.." Siddanth cleared his throat and started walking with Arshi, "Who is he to you? Like bro?"

Siddanth glanced at Arnav, and Khushi widened her eyes. 

"Behen hogi teri (She would be your sister)" Arnav gritted his teeth.

"What the.. Meri biwi hone wali hai (She will be my wife)" Siddanth frowned. 

Arnav clutched his fist angrily, he wanted to punch Siddanth right now, but Aman pulled him to him,  "Calm down Chikna.. This isn't the moment to burst out.."

"Did you hear what he said? Meri biwi.. My foot.." Arnav shrugged.

"He's my childhood friend.." Khushi answered and faked a smile.

"What the.."

"App zara Hindi mein baat kar sakte hain? Mujhe What the language samajh mein nahin aata.. (Can you talk in Hindi? I don't understand What the language..)" Khushi faked a smile. 

"What the.."

"What the.. What the.. What the..(Do you want to sit?)" Khushi asked pointing to the couch.

"What the.." Siddanth frowned. 

"What the? (Yes?)" Khushi asked. 

"What are you saying? I'm not getting you.." Siddanth said. 

"See even you don't understand what you speak, I'm asking if you want to to sit?" Khushi asked. 

He nodded and took a seat beside Dada ji. 

Arnav glared at her, he walked to her and held her shoulder, "What were speaking with him? You only told me to win your Dada ji's heart.. Now wait till I win his heart, don't start romancing this guy in front of me..  I won't bear it.."

Khushi smiled and pinched his nose, "You look so cute jealous!"

"Sirf teri hoon main (I'm just yours).." she giggled and kissed his cheek quickly so that no one notice it. 

But Anjali and Nani, saw it and blushed. 

Thank you for the comments and votes. 

Hope you like today's update!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.1K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
55.3K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
619K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
191K 6.8K 24
This is a story about Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada. They were both in love with each other since childhood.However, due to some misunderst...