DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPL...

Від HaruHae1015

This is a Super Junior fan fiction. Some of what is written are not real and just fantasies of the author. I... Більше

DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPLE)
Chapter 2: Incheon, Hi there.
Chapter 3: Guests and Gift
Chapter 4: Sweet dreams
CHAPTER 5: SIWON ROUND 1
Chapter 6: DongHae scores again
Chapter 7: HaeHae's First Date
FLASHBACK 1.0
Chapter 8: Crazy Dinner
CHAPTER 9: MOVING IN. MOVING ON.
THE GAME ( PART 2 OF MOVING IN,MOVING ON
CHAPTER 10: YONGHWA IS COLD
CHAPTER 11: SURPRISE DONGHAE!
FLASHBACK PRT. 2
CHAPTER 12: HAPPY 4TH!
CHAPTER 13: BLAST FROM THE PAST
CHAPRTER 14: SERVES YOU RIGHT!
CHAPTER 15: ITS YOU
CHAPTER 16: WHERE ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 17: HELL NO!
CHAPRTER 18: D-1 FOR PROJECT THE GRAND
CHAPTER 19: D-2 FAN MEETING

FLASHBACK: DONGHAE&ZELLE'S VERY FIRST MEETING

24 0 0
Від HaruHae1015

ZELLE'S P.O.V

Glecy: Zelle, our HR manager wants to talk to you.

Zelle: Oh, thank you, Glecy.

I stood up from my chair and made my way to the HR office. I do hope so they'll approve my 2 days leave, SS6 is next week and I have already tickets, well backstage passes to be specific. I had a friend who works for the production and got me some passes. So I need to go there, I really do hope so.

Finally, I reached the door, I knocked three times before opening.

Zelle: Yes, Miss?

HR Manager: Yes, have a seat.

I sat down and fixed myself, crossing my fingers as well.

HR Manager: Its about your application for a 2days leave.

Zelle: Yes, is something wrong?

HR Manager: Oh, nothing at all. I just called you to tell you that you've been granted with your request.

Zelle: Granted? *stands up* Oh, thank you so much *gets my form, and shakes hand with the HR* thank you so much.

HR Manager: You've been working straight for months, so I guess you badly need that leave. Enjoy your trip to Manila.

I smiled and went out of the office and back into my stall. I told Glecy about my leave being approved and she cheered for me. Glecy has been my bestfriend in my work, Siobee is also here, she's my bestriend since I was like 11. Its been a month since what happened, about Ian thingy and I've been working for this call center company for 2 years already, and I have a part time job at this boutique where I can practice my fashion design. We went back to our work till 5 pm came. We headed straight for dinner as soon as we got off and we made way for home.

A day before ss6.

Mactan International Airport

Siobee: You take care alright? Call us when you get to the hotel.

Zelle: Ofcourse.

Glecy: Have fun alright?

Zelle: Ofcourse I will. See you in 2 days.

I waved them goodbye and finally entered the departure area. The usual airport protocol I had to line up for inspection, then you have line up to get your boarding pass and get your checked in luggage straight. Finally after all that hustle and bustle, I was sitting down, waiting for my flight. Its 4 in the afternoon already, my flight is in 4:20.

After waiting for 10 minutes, a good news came, our plane came in early so were leaving early..I boarded the plane, placed my hand carrief luggage on the cabinet, sat down and settled in. A few minutes passed and finally we'rr soaring up high. I leaned back, closing my eyes, sucking up all the excitement to calm myself down.

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

It's 4:20 PM already, we're on our way to Manila for our SS6 Concert. I've been there for how many as I could count, and its one the most countries I'd like to visit. Fans there are very awesome, its one the most fun concerts I've ever had. Its been 20 minutes since we flew off Incheon, 1 more hour and 40 minutes more, I looked around to see what everyone was doing, well pretty much everyone dozed off, well we just came back from taiwan though, and everyone is tired. We were supposed to leave tomorrow morning but Managernim decided to give us a little break, he let us fly today so we can relax for awhile. I took my ear phones and did what everyone else did. I closed my eyes, enjoying the enitre ride.

ZELLE'S P.O.V

Cabin Attendant: We are now harboring the Manila air. In a few minutes now, we will be docking at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. In behalf of our Captain, we would to thank you for choosing us to be a part of your vacation and we wish you to enjoy and have a safe vacation.

And the seatbelt sign came on. I tucked myself in then the airplane turned itself around making way for the runway, preparing for landing.

After 5 minutes.

4:50 PM

Finally, land, I got a confession to make, I love to travel, but I'm not fond of heights so everytime I ride a plane, I always have this anxiety to get off. Well, its not easy you know, but I'm sucking that phobia up. I'll get used to it in time. My friend Ana would pick me up at the airport, I was about to grab my phone when I heard someone scream for my name.

Ana: Zelle! Over here.

I pushed my luggage and ran to Ana to give her a hug. I haven't seen her for 3 years since we graduated from fashion school.

Zelle: Oh my gosh! I miss you so much.

Ana: Me too. Good thing yoy finally decided to come visit me.

Zelle: I know. Well, shall we?

We made our way to the airport and hailed a cab, I placed my luggage at the trunk and hopped in the back seat with Ana.

Ana: To Shangri-La makati please.

And the car went off. It was already 5:00 PM and the sun is setting down.

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

We finally arrived at Manila. And it was already 4:50 PM. We got in early. Woooh, better. Can't wait to get to the hotel and relax. As soon as we got out pf the airport, fans were there screaming, and by 5:01, we were inside our vans, making its way to our hotel, Shangri-la Makita.

Traffic is up at this hour, everyone, well not pretty much all, but mostly is dozing off, trying to catch some sleep, while Henry and Eunhyuk are debating bout their plans upon arriving at the hotel, Ryeowook bumped in upon hearing the idea of pool which concluded up the entire debated wherein Shindong hyung suddenly woked up and agreed also aboit the idea. I was about to insert my earphones and play some music when Eunhyuk called me.

Eunhyuk: How bout you? Whats your plan?

Donghae: Ye, a splash in the pool sounds fun.

Henry: Ok, pool party later.

I just laughed and nodded and went back to inserting my earphones and played some music. To be honest I'm a bit tired but theres nothing wrong with relaxing and dipping in the pool, water helps me relax too. Few minutes passed what seems like hours, everyone, and by that I mean all fell asleep, so I decided I should too.

After 45 minutes.

??: Donghae-ah, we're here.

Huh? Is that Teukie hyung?

??: Donghae-ah, wake up. We're here.

Here? Where? I opened my eyes and I saw our van about to park infront of a hotel. Oh, right. We're here. Finally, some bed, water. Some time to relax. I fixed myself up and grabbed my back pack. I can hear fans shouting from the outside, fans, my ever loving Elf. I got out of the van and waved at them and smiled, they cheered cheerfully and jumped for joy. We went inside the hotel and sat down at lobby, waiting for our room keys to be distributed.

ZELLE'S P.O.V

Ana: The place is jam packed. I guess they're here.

Zelle: Sounds like it. Oh, wait. Is that they're fan?

Ana ran to the window and looked.

Ana: It is.

Zelle: Perfect timing.

Ana: Aren't you excited?

Zelle: Ofcourse I am, silly. But you know I can't be too much excited bout it.

Ana: Its still happening?

Zelle: Rarely, but still there. I'm taking meds anyway, but not always. It makes me really dizzy and sleepy.

Ana: How bout a splash in the pool to help cool off that excitement?

Zelle: Great idea!

Ana is staying with me in the hotel since I'm familiar with the place, she volunteered to stay with me. Which is way better and much more comfortable. We opened our bags and picked out our cutest swimsuit. We changed and grabbed our towels, and just towels, no cover ups. We left the room when we suddenly heard the elevator door bell ring. And they came out and by they, I mean Super Junior. I was shocked that I didn't even bother covering myself up. Its not that I'm fat and my skin looks bad, my skin is flawless and I have the body, I just somehow forgot I was wearing bikini. Then Heechul, Henry, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk let out a big smile.

Heechul: Hi ladies, swimming?

Ana: Yes. Wanna go swim?

Heechul: Sure, catch you later?

Ana: Sure.

I just smiled and giggled with Ana when Donghae passed by.

Donghae: Hi.

I was surprised and he was literally staring at me. I looked if he was looking at Ana but he was looking straight at me. I smiled.

Zelle: H-hi.

Donghae: Your going swimming?

Zelle: Yes.

Donghae: Guess I'll see you later then.

He smiled and gosh, how my nerves were shaking and I was about to fall into my knees but I was glad Ana held me, I guess she knew bout my thing with Donghae. I smiled and he waived, I waved back at him and finally we made our may to the elevator, as soon as the elevators closed, we screamed.

Ana: Oh my gosh! Can you believe this?

Zelle: I know!

And when I looked at my reflection at the mirror thats when I just remembered I was wearing bikini with no cover ups infront of the Lee Donghae.

Zelle: I can believe either that I looked like this on our very first meeting.

Ana: What do you mean? *looks at th mirror* Yeah, we should have worn cover ups. But, someone is checking you out tonight.

She teased me by hitting me softly with her shoulders and I tell you, I swear I blushed too much that she giggled. Finally, the elevatot came to a halt and the doors opened, we went out and made way to the pool. There was barely people in the pool. We picked out our spot then called a water to order some food. We jumped into the pool till our drinks came up. We jumped out, drank our drinks and then the food came, we took a break, ate our dinner and sat there chatted for awhile. Im feeling anxious though, and yes, I really am hoping that they would come and join us. Okay! I correct that part, I meant "he" not they. I was kinda hoping though...

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

We just finished eating our dinner. Eunhyuk hyung was gettimg ready for the pool, so I did the same. I took a towel and went to the bathroom, washing my makeup on. Then I picked my swimming shorts and a sando then picked another dry towel till my room doo bell rang. Henry came in as well as Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

Donghae: Aren't the others gonna join in too?

Sungmin: Yesung, Teukkie and Shindong Hyung will follow. Siwon and Heechul hyung are downstairs already.

Eunhyuk: Are you done Lee Donghae?

Ryeowook: Zhou Mi is on his way down also.

Donghae: Ka jo.

I placed my towel on my shoulders and grabbed my phone. We all left the room and hopped into the elevator. Is she still there? Oh, I'm talking bout the girl we bumped in to earlier. She's really pretty though. I don't know what got into me that I can't take my eyes off of her and she did look really cute and sexy with her bikini. I'm hoping I could meet her again in the people. I would love to make new friends here in Philippines. Or maybe I would really like to get to know her? Well, its worth the shot tho.

Eunhyuk: Ya, do you guys think those girls we saw earlier are still there?

Henry: I hope so. I want to make new friends here. Especially that girl in pink and mint green bikini.

Eunhyuk: Oh, that girl Donghae talked? Yeah, she's pretty. Don't you think Hae?

Donghae: Ya, hyung.

Eunhyuk: Arrasso, I'll back off. She's yours. Her friend is mine.

Donghae: Hyung.

Eunhyuk: Aigoo~it was obvious you were checking on her.

Donghae: Ya~Lee Eunhyuk. Jeongmal.

Henry: Donghae hyung, if you deny that fact, then she's mine.

Donghae: Aish, Henry-ah.

Sungmin: Aish, you guys.

Finally the elevator door slid open and we made way to the pool. We were searching for Siwon and Heechul when we heard someone call us. It was Siwon.

Siwon: Donghae-ah.

Donghae: Oh, Siwon-ah.

Siwon was on the pool, we made our way there. As we were approaching Heechul was sitting on a bench, with his back on, and as we drew closer, he was not alone. He was with a girl. Wait, the was the girl in the hallway earlier, not the girl with pink suit, but her friend. Oh, talking bout her where is she?

Heechul turned around and greeted us. He introduced us with his new friend Ana, and we found out she works with the production crew incharge for our concert here. She says her friend is at the pool. She pointed out a direction and as we all turned our heads. She emerges from the pool, and emerges like a model. Everything went slow mo and I heard Henry say Wow. She walked towards us dripping wet. And smiles.

Ana: Hey. I guess you know them already.

Zelle: Yeah. Im an Elf.

Henry: Pleasure to meet you.

Zelle: The pleasure is mine.

Heechul: So are you coming tomorrow?

Zelle: Ofcourse. Uhm, hey Ana. Do you mind if I go up? I need to make some phone calls.

Ana: Is it urgent?

Zelle: Yeah. I forgot to call my mom. I promised to call her when I get to the hotel.

Ana: Oh, do you want me to go up with you?

Zelle: Oh no. I'm fine. Heechul-ssi seems to enjoy your company.

Heechul: Oh, its fine.

Zelle: Ani~kechannayo.

Eunhyuk: You know how to speak korean?

Zelle: A little bit though.

Henry: Cool.

Ana: I'll go up with you, I need to sleep early. I have to get up early tomorrow.

Heechul: Ofcourse.

Ana: Sorry. See you guys tomorrow by the way.

Heechul: Ye.

They bowed and we did and they left. Okay, that was a bummer. I wasn't able to talk to her. I was hoping I could talk to her, could it be? Is she avoiding me? Ani, aniyi, it must be really important. I snapped myself from that thought and ordered some cakes and drinks with the others. I took off my shirt and jumped with the pool with the others and played with them. It was fun, then our food came, we took a break and got off the pool and ate them, we made jokes and conversations while eating and sipping in our juices.

We left the pool around 9 and went to our rooms. I stepped in to the shower, getting ready for bed. When I got out of the shower Eunhyuk and Siwon were there. We had a few conversations then finally left my room. I took one more selca and posted it on my instagram and went to bed.

5 AM...

I was awoken by a call on my room. It was our wake up call from leadernim. I stood up from my bed and did some stretches and push ups and some other exercises..I went to my closet to pick out what clothes I should wear for today, then someone knocked my door. It was Teukkie and Henry. Teukkie came in and reminded us that breakfast is in a hour while Henry came in to ask for moisturizers. After getting whay they want they finally left the room and I went into the showers. After few minutes, I emerge from the shower, dried on and jumped into my undies then into my clothes, after spraying perfume, I appliead a bit of moisturizer in my face then grabbed my phone and dialled my moms number. After the phone call, I looked at my watch which was 30 minutes to 7, I went out my room and went to Eunhyuk's room. The door bell rang and finally he opens the door. He was about to finish from getting ready then Siwon came in with ZhouMi, we shared jokes and conversations when a knock came through the door, it was Henry, everyone was going downstairs to grab some breakfast, so we left the room and headed off downstairs. As we reached the lobby, we headed for the restaurant and joined in the others. We grabbed a plate and had some food. The food was great, I ate so much, it was a good breakfast and I enjoyed it so much. Coffee was awesome too. After taking our breakfasts we headed upstairs to our rooms, as I got there I took my vitamins, brushed my teeth, did another check in the mirror for my hair, sprayed some perfume, and grabbed my backpack and headed back down to meet the others. After 30, which was 07:30 already, we left the hotel and went to Philippine Arena for stage rehearsals, later in the afternoon we have an guest appearance at 2 of their shows in here in philippines. Our concert will start 7:30, its a 5 hr. concert since our 7th album Mamacita came out. So I'm pretty much excited about it even though I've deen doing this for years but hey, everyday is a new performance.

ZELLE'S P.O.V

It was alredy 10 when I woke up. I've slept so much. Well it's my first vacation in a year. I've been working nonstop for the entire year to save up for this event so yeah, it figures. When I woke up, Ana wasn't there, I checked my phone and saw her text, she was at the arena. They have to do more preparations and system check for tonight's concert. I called for room service and ordered some pancakes, I asked for the nearest mall, and gladly there was 30 minutes away via taxi, I texted Ana about my plans on going to the mall and she told me to text the taxi's company name and plate number.A knock came through the door and it was my food, I took it inside and headed for the showers.

After what seems like an hour, I'm on my way to the mall..Traffic wasn't much today since its way past works hours, what seemed like 45 minutes of travel, I hopped out of the cab and went in the mall. I walked around, went into couple of stores, bought some shoes and clothes, oh and make up too, especially tony moly and etude products. I had my lunch there, then went back to malling, I was able to pass this korean shop and they sell some Super Junior merchs, so I bought them a few more items and went to other shops again. I already bought my gift for Hae in Cebu, but I wanna give something for the others, and I happened to pass by to this store that sells mainly male items, and there was this box that has sunglasses and paired with a bracelet, so I chose that and bought 12. I thanked the cashier and left, I must leave, been shopping to much already. It was 2:30 when I arrive at the hotel, okay, still has time for sleep, I took my phone and had it alarmed at four. I pulled off my knitted pullover leaving my tank top on and jumped into the bed, drifting to bed.

4:00 pm..

~your my sugar, sugar, honey honey~~

I woke up grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm. I got a text from Ana, she's going to pick me up 5:30, we'll have our dinner at the arena. I got up and prepared my gifts for the member. I placed tapes with the members name on it, each boxes has different colors, well the members fave colors. Donghae's gift is different tho, I bought him a jacket and shoes. I got his Zelle with the help of Ana, she has a friend that works in SME, cool huh? I also got each members favorite color through her also. I was thinking bout asking Donghae's number but its too much. After packing the members, I grabbed Hae's and grabbed a notebook. Its a notebook, composed of all my feelings and dreams about him, its kinda weird though but I had to get it out before it consumes me and I'll end up getting crazy. Also, its full so I guess I have to give him a part of this, theres still so much I have to write but I guess this is it for now. I wrapped it in a blue paper wrapper and tied it with a blue paper, I placed a note a the top of it and placed the notebook at the top of the sweater. I closed the box and placed it inside a paper bag, I stepped it aside and headed for the shower. After what seemed like an hour, I was done, then my phone rang, it was Ana, she was downstairs already, I took both the paper bags and my bag and headed downstairs.It was an hour ride to the venue, traffic were getting heavy. As soon as we got there, we immediately ate our dinner with some staff, I was able to meet new friends, which was good. Dinner was great, then it got more crowded since they came. I didn't go immediately to see them, since they need to get ready, when Ana told me they were done, we went in and I saw him, he looked more handsome with make up on and only wearing a boxer shirt.

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

5:00 PM

Rehearsals are finally done and were heading back to the hotel to get a few things, take a quick shower and get back to the venue. I packed a few stuff on my backpack and then headed for showers. After 30 minutes of both showering and getting ready, a knock came onto my door I opened and it was Eunhyuk, its time to leave, I grabbed my back pack and my body spray and left the room, I got into the elevator with Eunhyuk, Teukkie hyung, Siwon, Sungmin and Henry, others were downstairs already. We all hopped in to the van and made our way to the arena. Traffic was heavy, we got there by 6:30. As soon as we got there, we went immediately into our dressings room, got ready and had our dinner there as well, We were ready by 7, all of the members, we still had extra time so we mingled with the staffs both ours and in the philippines, we took pictures, videos and played games. And then she came, all the people I've been hoping to see. She was wearing a shirt, wait that shirt seemed familiar, I have a shirt like that, cool, she was wearing the same shirt as I had, it had "MEE RULE" on it. Then her friend came to us. She said she has something for the members. Our managers introduced us, well it was not somehow necessary since she knew us. We bowed at each other and everyone started talking to her.

Leeteuk: Manager-nim, she stays at the same hotel as us.

Manager: Jinjja. Then you guys will get along fine. I'll go out for a moment and check everything else. Zelle-ssi. You'll be fine, right?

Zelle: Oh, ne. Gomawo. *bows*

Leeteuk: Its nice to finally meet you. *reaches out a hand*

Zelle: Oh, it is indeed to an honor to finally meet you. I've been a fan since Sorry Sorry came out.

Eunhyuk: Jinjja. That's cool. The honor is hours.

Zelle: And oh, I have something for you guys. Its not something but I just want to give you something, you've been my inspiration. Your music helped me in surpassing all the obstacles, it also comforted me at times when I need one. I don't wanna sound weird but I do wanna thank you. *bows* Gomawo.

We were all surprised and touched but we bowed.

Heechul: So who's your bias?

Zelle: Ye?

KangIn: Which one of us is your favorite?

Zelle: Ahh, I-I'm an ElfFish.

Donghae: Jinjja?

Zelle: Ne. I became an elffish when It's you came out.

Siwon: Chukkahae Donghae-ya.

We all laughed and started joking around. She handed her out her gifts. Everyone got their set of watch and bracelet. But I didn't get mine. Eunhyuk was about to say something then she handed me a big blue paper bag.

Zelle: I hope you like it.

When I took it out, it was shoes, a blue topsider shoes and it fits perfectly. Then there was also a bluish-green sweater, and another small gift. I took it out and took the card, it said "open this when your in your hotel room", I looked at her and she smiled.

Zelle: Is something wrong?

Donghae: Ani, gomawo. Thank you so much.

Zelle: Ahh, ye. Cheonmanayo.

Donghae: I love it so much.

Zelle: Ye? I'm so glad you like it.

Donghae: Your good with hanggul.

Zelle: Ah, I only know a few words, I'm still learning, but thank you.

Donghae: Ahh, your welcome.

Zelle: Lee Donghae-ssi. Can I ask you something?

Donghae: Ye?

Zelle: Can we take a picture together?

Donghae: Ofcourse! Why not.

She smiled and went beside me, she took her phone out and I saw pictures of me on her screen then I saw this picture with her beside me.

Donghae: Oh, we met before already?

Zelle: Ani, I just edited it. Mian.

Donghae: Jinjja? That's so cool.

Zelle: I took this photo of you from your instagram and cropped it and pasted it on my picture.

Donghae: It doesn't look edited. Lets take lots of pictures together so you won't have to edit anymore.

Zelle:Y-ye. Gomawo.

So we posed and snapped pictures, we did it on my phone as well, then the other members came and we all took pictures, both solo and group, then they started giving something to her, from bracelets, necklaces, caps, tshirts, some stuff for souveneir. I grabbed something on my bah, a sweater, when I pulled it, it was also the same shade as hers, but only mine has a print, my HBA sweater. I took it out and handed it to her, I also grabbed my watch, amd gave it to her, its not just because she's my fan, but I really wanted to give her something special so I gave her one of my favorite watch and my shades also. She smiled brightly that I know she was so happy that it got her speechless. Her friend Ana, snapped her back to reality.

Ana: You okay?

Zelle: Ah, y-ye.

She looked at me and bowed 360 then to the others.

Zelle: Kamsahamnida. Jeongmal kamsahamnida.

Then Henry came and gave her his backpack since the members gave her so much that it wouldn't fit in her bag anymore. She smiled and bowed at us again. We did the same to her. We all laughed and did a group hug with her. Finally it was showtime. We prayed and did a cheerful chant and she joined in. We joined hands and shouted "Super Juni-eoyo" in unison, then we broke it by raising our hands in the air, and each of us made our way to the stage entrance, I looked at her, she smiled, then she mouthed saying "fighting" and smiled again. I smiled back the walked happily to where the other members were. I could hear their screams, but her cheer made me more livelier. This will be one of the best performance I'll ever have.

ZELLE'S P.O.V

They are down to their last performance. It was fun, I had a blast. It is indeed my first time but the best first time ever. I was singing along, singing as if I'm part of the concert, cheering and squealing along with the fans. But time to time, I would catch him looking at me or taking a glimpse and smiles at me, Ana keeps on teasing me but I just wave it off. But inside me, I'm screaming like theres no tomorrow. I am very but there's a part of me that feels heavy, this is the first I will see and him and probably the last, they'll be going back tomorrow and I'll be stuck here like I don't know when, but hopefully, I'll find a job in South Korea.

The concert has ended, they bowed and thanked their filipino fans and the entire production crew, then they left the stage, me and Anna went back to the backstage and as soon as we got in, a sweaty arms wrapped around my shoulders and to my surprise it was him.

Donghae: Did you enjoy the concert?

Ana: Yes, she did. She even sang alo--oww*

I secretly elbowed Ana who was beside me and gave her a glare. She smiled and made a peace sign.

Ana: Ow, Zelle, I can't drive you to the hotel, I have to stay behind and help the others.

Zelle: Oh, its fine. I can take a cab.

Ana: Call me when you reach the hotel.

I smiled and waved goodbye, Donghae's arms was still in my shoulder when someone tapped me, it was Henry.

Henry: Did you enjoy?

Zelle: Very much.

Donghae: So you sang?

Zelle: Ofcourse. A fan would.

Donghae: So you'll come again when we have concert here next time?

Zelle: Definitely.

Henry: Go to backstage again.

Zelle: We'll see.

Donghae was about to say something when his manager tapped him and dragged him back to their dressing room, he looked at me and I just smiled. Then the doors closed, I went to where I left my bag, it was a small dressing, for Ana and her assistant, I grabbed my bag and took a glimpse in the mirror. I took a face powder on my face and dabbed some on my face, then Ana appeared.

Ana: Your still here.

Zelle: I'm just getting ready to leave.

Ana: Did you enjoy tonight?

Zelle: So much. I can't thank you enough.

Ana: Your a friend. Pfft. Till next Super Show.

Zelle: Really? For real?

Ana: Ofcourse! And your the only friend I have who is a die heard Super Junior fan.

Zelle: Oh, thank you. Thank you.

Ana: And so that you will have no excuses not to come and visit me.

Zelle:Oh thank you so much! Next time I'll stay here for 3 days.

Ana: I'm looking forward then?

Zelle: Definitely.

Ana: I'm sorry bout not to be able to go home with you.

Zelle: Oh, no worries. You need to do your job. Anyway, I can take a cab. I'll text you its plate number.

Ana: Okay, I gotta go back.

Zelle: Okay. Just call me when your at the hotel already so I can open the door for you.

Ana. Okay. Take care.

We hugged each other and she left the room. I grabbed some lip balm, dabbed on my lips and sprayed some cologne. I took a last glance at the mirror, smiled then grabbed my bag. I left the room, and headed out for the backstage exit.

After 10 minutes...

I've been standing for 10 minutes and no cab. Its pretty late also, so I guess, I'll be patient enough to wait. I was about to head back inside when the stadium backstage door opened, and who I saw next made me forget about my plans. Hope he won't see me, hope he'll just ignore. What should i do?

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

Finally were done, meeting is done, I grabbed my bag and headed to the backstage exit door with the others. As we were making our way, my eyes keeps on scanning the crowd, the staff that keeps on passing by. Honestly, I'm looking for her, I mean Zelle. I really don't know why but from the entire concert I also took stolen glances at her and boy did I enjoy that. We were nearing the door and I feel a bit disappointed though, I kinda want to see her while I'm still here. I mean, I would probably still come here again but not any sooner, I'll be enlisting to the army this year and I won't be out till after two years, so, yeah...

I was awoken from those thoughts when someone tapped my shoulders, it was EunHyuk.

Eunhyuk: So guys, what do you wanna eat tonight?

Henry: Pizza?

Leeteuk: Sure we can order that.

Donghae: Pizza sounds nice.

Kyuhyun: Some wine too.

Leeteuk: Keurae, lets do that.

Henry: Ok! pizza.

We were laughing as we were walking out when Henry suddenly stopped and me and Leeteuk hyung bumped into him.

Donghae: Ya~ why--?

What he said next stopped me from what I was about to ask.

Henry: Zelle-ssi.

All our heads turned to where Henry was looking, and yes, it was her, standing alone, waiting for something. She slowly turned her head towards us and smiled then bowed.

Zelle: Annyeong Haseyo.

Henry: What are you doing here all by yourself?

Zelle: Oh, I'm waiting for a taxi.

Leeteuk: It looks pretty dangerous being alone here.

Heechul: Your staying at the same hotel with us right? Why don't you come with us?

Zelle: Ye?

Leeteuk: Yeah, we still have room for one more.

Zelle: A-ani. I'll just ride a cab. I'll be fine.

Henry: Your not from anywhere here right? So its quite dangerous for you to be here alone.

Zelle: I'll be fine, production staff keeps on passing by here so I'm practically not as alone as you think.

I was about to speak, but Henry, the English speaker, got me cut off from what I was about to say.

Henry: Aigoo~ but still its not safe for a girl to be alone here, besidea, there's barely taxi's coming here.

I was about to just turn around but when I felt someone's elbow hit me on my shoulders. It was Leeteuk. He came close and whispered something in to me.

Leeteuk: Ya~ invite her. I think she's just waiting for you.

Then Eunhyuk joined in.

Eunhyuk: Lee Donghae~ try inviting her. Maybe she'd listen to you.

I looked at them two and they just smiled. Okay, why not try to ask her. I breathed in.

Henry: It's la----

I stopped Henry from what he was about to say.

Donghae: Zelle-ssi, its getting late, its really not safe for you to be here. Come with us.

Zelle: Ani~ I'm really fine. You guys go ahead.

Donghae: Keurae, then, I'll stay here with you. Hyung, (*looks at Leeteuk) I'll see you at the hotel.

I saw it in everyone's eyes who were partly grinning and Henry was giving me a thumbs up secretly. This guys!

Leeteuk: Arra. I'll tell manager hyung.

Zelle: Lee Donghae-ssi, you really don't have to do this---

Donghae: Okay, how bout this, you choose which, either you come with us, or I ride with you in the cab?

Zelle: I don't want to be a bother and cause any troubles, and besides I don't think your manager would approve it.

Leeteuk: Manager-nim would think the same, he'd offer you.

Donghae: So what's your choice?

As I said that, the bus came to a stop, beside us. I saw her eyes hesitating. So I breathed in and turned to Leeteuk hyung.

Donghae: Hyung, I'll catch you later.

They all smiled and waved, I just waved back, when I heard a heavy breathing.

Zelle: Fine, I'll just ride with you guys.

Everyone yelled in joy and boarded the bus. We were the last ones, and when I got in, I am pretty sure that everyone's planning something. I was looking for a seat, I went to Eunhyuk hyungs side, and he just looked me and placed his feet on the chair and laid back as if he owns the entire chair. I went next to Teukkie hyung, he lowered his cap and placed his bag to the chair next to him. Pffft. And everybody is literally doing the same. Tsk, this boys. Jinjja. So without any choice at all, I walked straight to the empty seat were they actually left. I sat down on the window and I saw her searching also, I can see in her face the hesitation, and like me, without any other choice, she went to where "our" seat is and sat beside me. Manager hyung hopped in and we drove off. Traffic was pretty heavy tonight since its saturday so its gonna be quite a long drive back to the hotel. I placed my earphones and something drew me that I turned my head to where she is, her earphones was stuck in her ears like I do, and her eyes are closed, is she sleeping? Wow, she looks really cute when she's asleep. I kept on staring at her for I don't how long when i felt my eyes falling down, I sat back and leaned when I felt a small weight on my shoulders, when I looked at to what it was, it was her, her head fell into my shoulders, I adjusted myself so she can lean well and then I closes my eyes, joining her.

Noone's P.O.V

The ride took for almost an hour and half, Zelle and Hae were sound asleep at the back, not aware of what the fellow members were planning. Eunhyuk was the very first to wake up and noticed the two of them. He went to where Heechul and Leeteuk were.

Eunhyuk: Hyung *shows camera and points to where Donghae and Zelle are*

They smiled and slowly creeped at the back, other members were starting to wake up and notice to what Eunhyuk were planning to, they also took out their handy phones and went to where they are. Then flashes of light and camera clicks came, Hae and Zelle slowly opened their eyes still unaware of what just happened. As Hae started to open his eyes, he saw vague figures in front of him. He wiped his eyes, wiping the bluriness, as he did that, the person next to him to move, waking up also. Donghae turned to her and then to others and she did the same and to that instant they snapped, realizing just what happened. Everyone laughed and teased. Donghae stood up and grabbed his bag and chased after Hyuk. Zelle was still in shock till Siwon came to her.

Siwon: Aren't you getting off?
Zelle: Oh, ye, mian.

She grabbed her bag and went down with Siwon. They all entered the hotel and headed for the front desk to grab their keys. The group were divided into two since each elevator can hold 10 persons only and on thr first group is were Zelle and Hae is. They were distant together, well Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were in between them and everythong was way too awkward, no one talking, till the elevator stopped, bell rang and thr door slid open, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were going the same way as Zelle as well as Hae. She got first to her door, when someone called her.

Leeteuk: Zelle-ssi, do you wanna come over for a pizza?
Zelle: I'll think about it.
Kyuhyun: Manager-nim wouldn't mind.
Zelle: I'll see if I could come. Gomawo.

She bowed 360° to them before turning her head back to the door and opened it. As she enterned her room, she let go a huge sigh of relief. She threw herself on the bed and got her zone out from what just happened earlier. After a minutes of zoning, she stood up and grabbed a bottle of water, then she went to hear luggage, she took out her pj's then she stopped for a moment, Am I really gonna reject their offer? she asked to herself. She shook that thought off and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

As she applying moisturizer on, a doorbell echoed on her room. She shouted "one monent" as she was wiping her hand. She unlocked the first lock not bothering to even look at who it was. And to her suprise, it was Lee Donghae.

It took her a matter of 10 seconds to find her voice.

Zelle: Oh, Lee Donghae-ssi.
Donghae: Annyeong haseyo *bows*

Zelle was surprised to see him bowing at her, and she found herself bowing down also.

Donghae: The pizza came and Leeteuk hyung wants to know if you would come.

Zelle wasn't able to answer immediately. Then she found her voice again.

Zelle: Let me just grab my glasses.

And she left the door partly open and took her glasses from her bag. She grab her keys and went out and locked the door. They just smiled each other and made their way to Leeteuk's room, and boy did it feel like a long walk towards the room. They were both silent and still feeling a little bit awkward. Finally, what seemed like hours, they finally reached Leeteuk's door, Hae twisted the knob and opened the door, noises came out as soon as the door opened.

(to be continued..... )

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...