SOTUS: Found you

By Snowyxox

this is a fanfic story about Kong and Arthit , Kong is a dangerous guy yet a softie at heart who wants and ne... More

A/N
CHAPTER [1]
CHAPTER [2]
CHAPTER [3]
CHAPTER [4]
CHAPTER [5]
CHAPTER [6]
CHAPTER [7]
CHAPTER [8]
CHAPTER [9]
CHAPTER [10]
CHAPTER [11]
CHAPTER [12]
CHAPTER [13]
CHAPTER [14]
CHAPTER [15]
CHAPTER [16]
CHAPTER [17]
CHAPTER [18]
CHAPTER [19]
CHAPTER [20]
CHAPTER [21]
CHAPTER [22]
CHAPTER [23]
CHAPTER [24]
CHAPTER [25]
CHAPTER [26]
CHAPTER [27]
CHAPTER [28]
CHAPTER [29]
CHAPTER [30]

SPECIAL!!!

2.9K 96 25
By Snowyxox

Did you ever wonder what Kongpob and Arthit's father talked about?

----------------------------------

Kongpob got escorted by Arthit's father to a room not far from the living room, locking it behind him had made Kongpob gulp and shiver from hearing the sound of the lock clicking as it echoed repeatedly in his blank mind not knowing what's coming after this.

"sit down" he said in a commanding yet not in a harsh tone but enough for Kongpob to know he can't relax just yet. Kongpob sat down and waited looking at the older guy before him who happens to be the guy who has raised his beloved.

Arthit's father didn't look weak nor strong is what Kongpob thought but once he speaks you can't help but tremble and listen to him considering the fact that he doesn't even talk much. The empty seat opposite of Kongpob was reserved once the older guy sat down, the resemblance of someone he cherishes was clearly shown once a warm smile was visible on the older man's face making his heart beat rapidly.

"no need to look so shaken up boy" said with that same warm smile plastered on his face "my son might be worried at the moment since i took you away so abruptly in front him...not letting him hear anything i'm might about to tell you"

Kongpob didn't speak and just nodded his head in response 

"do you know why i don't necessarily mind you being with my son?" 

It was a sincere question, curious on what Kongpob thinks "despite my wife not approving at the beginning or that you're an ex-convict?"

The person being asked the question looks down letting out a little shaken hum, thinking on what the older man said "sir, to tell you the truth i never thought about it, but now i do wonder"

"I don't mean to sound rude sir but i know for a fact your wife was against this but you changed her mind, may i know the reason?"  His eyes looked up to see a rather shaken up older guy who before looked very sure of himself while a sigh was heard. 

"Just to let you know i wasn't happy about what you did either though i could almost relate to it" 

"what do you mean sir? by relate?"

The older guy looked up at the younger man in front of him "When i talked to my wife about it i reminded her of our past and how hard it was for us to actually be together, we were young once so we know the hardships of trying to be together" 

Kongpob didn't understand much of what he was saying but he had an idea "From what i've heard you were in a gang?, well the thing is i was in a similar situation..we both were. i had never committed murder rather i was close to that point until i had met my wife, she saved me...regardless of  wanting to change her parents never approved of me until i showed results of how much i had changed and wouldn't let anyone hurt her"

A big heavy sigh was released after "my son doesn't know bout this"

"then why are you telling me?"

"because i saw myself in you, i know what you tried to do with both Oon and yourself" 

"And my wife was against this because she knows the pain, she just didn't want Oon to go through it again, resulting her to collapse when Oon shut himself out for more than a week.. Her pain of the past and the pain our son suffered made her suffer more, I don't want her to go through anymore pain, 3 years ago she went to the hospital twice" The older guy in the room took a break from speaking, before continuing he took a deep breath "What I'm trying to say is don't hate her for the things she has done, I hope you take care of our son and make us believe we didn't make the wrong decision in letting you two be together"

Kongpob: "I know what i did was completely wrong, if it wasn't for Arthit's voice engraved into both my mind and heart i might have done something more worse that night and probably wouldn't be here. I have thought about if letting him be with me is a good idea-"

A's por: "i get it, like i said i know what you have tried to do with both Oon and yourself. You tried to let go yet you can't and i'm pretty sure if you're committed to this relationship he wouldn't let you go either. 

Kongpob: "sir, i will make a name for myself one day, i will turn into someone who P'Arthit can be proud of being around with. I intended to do that before i meet his parents after 3 years, i guess i just go too impatient"

A's Por: "No I think you just wanted to assure Oon about your future together"

Kongpob took a few seconds to think about what the older man in front him said and saw that he might understand this situation than he did himself. Arthits father saw the wondering eyes on the younger guy, almost making him chuckle.

A's Por: "Kongpob hold out your hand"

Kongpob reluctantly brought out his hand and left it hanging in the air opened. As he waited patiently 2 shiny accessories that looked identical to the other were laid onto his palm. 

A's Por: "One ring might be smaller in size compared to the other, but i have always wanted Oon to have these when he truly found the one"

Kongpob: "But why to me?"

A's Por: "Because i feel you'll easily be able to do this"

Kongpob: "I'm happy-no overjoyed that you accept me but i don't know if were ready to settle down"

A's Por: "You can take your time, i know how hard it is and the future obstacles you guys have to go through. By giving you these rings it means i already see you as a son-in-law"

Kongpob: "thank you sir, as for having kids-"

A's Por: "I'm aware you're both guys, and being an ex-convict makes it harder, not many people are gonna accept you guys adopting. If it comes to the point where you can't get kids at all we can't do much about it, just you guys being happy is enough for us"

Kongpob: "Does that speak the same for your wife"

A's Por: "She'll understand"

Kongpob looks down at the rings and then clutches on to them tightly in his grasp. 

A's Por: "when you guys are ready to take the next step, i want you to call me por the minute you see me"

Kongpob: "It will be an honour" said with a loving smile towards his future father-in-law

------------------------------------

-1 year later-

Despite the fact that these two live together Arthit feels as though he hasn't seen his lover for a while. The house being so big it can make one person feel lonely, it makes him wonder how Kongpob lived in this house alone especially of the memories of his mother scattered in the house.

The front door suddenly gets knocked on, having to get Arthit up from the couch as he thinks about his Kong. Hoping for it to be his lover it just turned out to be no one at all. He thought he went crazy until he glanced at the ground to see a a single rose with a note, curiously picking it up he started reading the short note.

P'Arthit
You might've realised that we haven't seen much of each other lately and it's most probably because of me, i really hope you don't hate me for that. If you want to see me go up to our special balcony and face the other way without turning around

-Kong

Thinking how ridiculous his lover can be, he still did as he was told while stomping his way upstairs. 

Arthit looked outside the balcony to see the view and then suddenly having arms around his waist, It's obvious it's his lover but just to make sure he turned around to face him. 

"After not seeing each other much do you want me to have a heart attack"

Kongpob: "that wasn't my intention, i just wanted to surprise you"

Arthit: "you surprised me alright!"

Kongpob: "How about i surprise you this time in a good way"

Arthit: "you can try"

Kongpob took out the identical rings and put them in the hand of his older boyfriend, all Arthit could do was stare at them in confusion "what are these?"

"your parents engagement rings"

Arthit: "okay, why? and for how long have you had these"

Kongpob: "a year.."

Arthit: "okay so you were given my parents rings, and now you're giving me to me..."

Kongpob: "are you getting the meaning of this or do i have to tell you"

Arthit shrugged his shoulder and sarcastically spoke "i don't know what you mean"

Kongpob: "will you spend your life with me"

Arthit: "i have to think about it.."

"..." Kongpob's eyes looked up and down repeatedly, at the rings then back at Arthit...

Arthit: "i'm just kidding, i'm just really embarrassed right now so i'm saying some stupid things to calm myself down"

Kongpob lets out a big puff of air like he was holding his breath in, "don't scare me like that"

Arthit who had the fun in scaring his boyfriend, he held out the smaller sized ring "Why do i get the smaller ring? are you trying to say i'm the woman in this relationship, Kongpob Suthiluck?"

Kongpob: "That's not- uhhh well, you are always on the bottom and if i clearly remember you enjoy it very much"

Arthit: "Kongpob, you want me to do something with that mouth of yours so in the future you will no longer be able to talk"

Kongpob: "i'm just kidding, i was thinking we could wear them as necklaces and maybe pick out wedding rings together"

Arthit: "i guess we could"

Arthit looks down at his mothers rings which is now his.

"P'aioon, i love you" 

With the sudden confession from his now fiance, he looked up from the ring and gazed in to the others eyes "I love you too, Kong"

This is part where Kongpob would be really hyped and kiss his P' all over, but silence and no touching of any kind. Curious Arthit looks up "what's wrong" a ring then was held up to his face "you haven't put my ring on"

Arthit: "huh?, if were making them as necklaces what's the point?"

Kongpob sighs and takes the ring from Arthit's hand "we'll put it on your pinky until then" just as he said, the ring was slid right in to his pinky therefore Arthit put on Kongpob's ring, which was originally his fathers.

Arthit: "happy?" sarcastically said

Kongpob: "don't sound like you don't love me, i just needed the ring on to know this all real"

Arthit got the hint so he held his fiancees face in to his hands"this is real, Kongpob i'm here"

Almost teary eyed from that, Kongpob embraced his lover to hide his embarrassment "idiot, don't think this is a dream and that you'll wake up from it one day, this is reality you're stuck with me"

"thank you, P'Arthit"

The embrace of the two lovers continued for a few minutes with complete silence...

While they were in this position a particular person in the embrace decided to speak out his thoughts without realising .. "Why weren't the rings given to me, I'm sure I would have had the courage to propose and make it very special"

"did you say something?"

Arthit: "huh, oh nothing, just curious why you chose the balcony"

Kongpob: "hmm who knows" as he looks up to the sky with the sun setting and the moon shining, and no one around them to interfere with their moment..

Arthit: "huh what's with that" earning a chuckle from the other

The sweet moment of the now fiancees was broken when Kongpob opened his mouth "P'Arthit, i might not be able to give you kids-"

Arthit: "i know were both guys"

Kongpob: "that's not what i mean, even adoption..."

Arthit: "I'm fine with that, kids don't make up a family.. it's the people who are together no matter how many people there are"

Kongpob: "i guess you're right"

Arthit: "it's late, let's go to bed" trying to end the conversation..

"okay, sweatheart" said with a chuckle, getting ignored by the other in return.

The two now fiancees got ready for bed just like usual, now Arthit didn't feel right usually after something important like an engagement which brings them a step closer to being a family, Kongpob would usually pounce and be all over Arthit but that's nothings happening as he hoped.

Arthit just got into bed and went into their usual embrace under the covers, that has become part of their routine before they go into their dreamland. At this moment it just wasn't good for Arthit to be this close to Kongpob to the point their bodies are sticking to each other. 

'at the weirdest times he wants to do it but something special as today where our statues of relationship has been promoted he does nothing?' Arthit thought as his eyes blink continuously, not being able to sleep even though he's in the embrace of his lover.

His body felt hot, his lower half had something twitching uncontrollably, with all this happening he couldn't help but let out a soft low volumed moan yet still was clearly heard by his lover. The uncontrollable guy brought his hand down to massage the others shaft.

The other guy was surprised by the sudden touch but he didn't particularly mind it, so to award the the senior he massaged his shaft in return "you like touching me P'Arthit" he whispers in the ears that are brightly red

"i-its no- fa-r" his words made no sense as he was trying to talk through the moans escaping from his mouth just from Kongpob slightly running his hands on top of his covered member.

"it's not what?" again whispering in a hot whisper "it's not fair"  he cried out "it's not fair I'm the only one who feels like this"

"P'Arthit you really think that, after you touched me didn't you feel a hard bulge" shamelessly said. This rather made the horny older guy open his eyes in shock, but realising that he probably didn't feel his lovers bulge due to the fact that he had his one to worry about, even if their bodies are glued together to the point where you don't see any gaps between them  "If you felt it too, why did you hold back"

"because last night and the other nights when i get home, you totally brush me off when I was trying with you"

"now you listen to me, honestly I don't know what to do with-" he was cut off when a pair of fingers reach inside his mouth that almost choked him as it was unexpected, he covered them with nothing but his saliva. "just for rejecting me last night, you got to prepare to what I'm going to do to you tonight"

Kongpob got on top of him still having his fingers in the mouth of his hot mess of a fiance, who looked at him with lustful eyes signalling that he's ready for what's to come and that just made the younger guy on top crazy that he might as well burst already.

"Tonight and on wards you are officially mine, i'm not letting you go again" the guy underneath had his eyes closed, opening them half way while a single tear went down his cheek slowly. Arthit took the fingers out from his mouth that were now soaked with his saliva "I was never going to let you do that to me again, otherwise i might as well just lock you in a room and just wait for me in there like a good boy, greeting me every time i come home" his tear then hit the mattress.

"P'Arthit, when you talk like that i feel you could give the impression of being a tough guy but then again how many times did i have to save you in the past" this was all said as he undressed himself and his lover who were both now bare naked, feeling hot and have their members hard. 

Arthit took the hand of his lovers that he sucked on and lead them to the hole that was going to penetrated all night "Kongpob" said in a whisper like tone while his face was so red and the look of frustration shown all over his face "i thought you weren't able to hold back anymore yet here you are talking, totally distracted from our hot activity"

The guy on top froze for a second and then suddenly thrusted in his fingers causing the guy underneath to moan endlessly with pleasure. He tried to call out the name of his lover who's fingers were going in and out repeatedly, but the pleasure was all too good that he couldn't get the name out, just audible moans were heard in the room.

The fingers stopped and was taken out, taking the time to finally tenderly kiss his older fiance "even after death i won't part from you, our bodies will be buried next to each other. Heaven, hell or even neither we will be together there, for eternity"

"You are my life Kongpob" he said as he held his face gently in his hands "when you left me i felt that i had no life, i went on with my days normally. But when you came back i heard the time at the back of my mind tick again, i saw things around me moving again, i finally felt alive again. I had realised that you really had taken away my heart, in other words i really can't live without you by my side, i was a living corpse with no heart without you"

For Kongpob this was a first of hearing this, this made him embrace and kiss him ensuring him he will never leave again. Arms around the body that they adore, lips connected, when suddenly the two had cum simultaneously, the two both broke the kiss and saw the mess below and then looked at each other "this isn't the end P'Arthit, we barely have done anything, i'm still hard" he whines

"i haven't said anything yet" he laughs "we both don't have work tomorrow, so i'll show you the whole night of how much i love you and assure you we will never part again"

"show me" the older guy urging him, with that said Kongpob slowly entered his member and started to thrust in slowly. "is that all you got" 

Looking at his lover he saw a very evil smirk, so for revenge for that little remark he bit his shoulder and thrusted in deeper and harder, making the guy on the bottom out of control with the continuous bites from the guy on top.

As they made love, the rings on their fingers twinkled in the dark room that shone with the moon's bright light. 

Kongpob's POV

I found you 
I caught you
Made a stupid decision for leaving you
i missed you, and not a day went by where you weren't on my mind
By fate i was able to find and see you again 
By pure luck you were in my arms again
The difference this time, i'm not leaving you
For the rest of our lives and beyond death
I'll be here
Where you and i don't have to search to find each other
Because now we are bound to one another.
Why fight it if were destined.

-Kongpob

I touch his forehead going down to the bridge of his nose while slowing going to his left eye lids which flutters as he sleeps soundly, dreaming peacefully. I feel his eyebrows that are soft , going down once i get to his lips which look so soft and moist knowing they are sweet once you taste them , swiping my thumb over his lips as i stare at him .

i feel bad for this pure guy to have ended up with someone like me , making him suffer just to be with me , but in the end i had to be selfish , i need him with me i can't live without him. If he's willing to be with me i have no objections and just protect him like i have been doing.

"hmm Kong stop it tickles" the sound of mumbling from Arthit 

Kongpob closed the gap of distance between their faces touching his lips gently, treating him with the all the love he has in him for the guy in his arms.

"Kong-" 

"go back to sleep" as he hugged him wrapping his arms having Arthit in his arms like a cacoon "i love you P'Arthit" said softly but enough for Arthit to hear

"i love you too Kong" unconsciously said back while smiling as he snuggles in more. No matter how many times they say it to each other it will never lose it's sincerity and genuine feeling to it. 

-----------------------------------------------

When morning came, Kongpob woke up earlier than his beloved who was still sound asleep in his arms. As Kongpob would think, Arthit's sleeping face is to never be seen except in front of him. Leaving a kiss on the forehead he got up gently to not wake up the other to leave for the bathroom. 

He came out straight away to take his phone from the table, making a quick call to the in-laws.

Once Arthit got the news from Kongpob that they will be going to his parents house, he groaned showing how much in pain he was, so for Arthit's sake they delayed the time and went later in the day.

A knock was heard so the in-laws opened to see it was Kongpob and Arthit. The first person to speak was Kongpob "por" he yelled

Arthit was confused but Arthit's father got it "you guys did it? You're engaged" his father said back.

They hugged it out and Arthit just looked confused, everyone just laughed it out, not bothered to to tell him.

The parents hearing the news of their engagement made them happy, but they weren't the only ones with news. It turns Arthit's mother is 2 months pregnant, despite her age. The thing with the kids still made Kongpob upset, upon hearing this news he couldn't be happier.

Kongpob sits on the couch and looks at the people around him with nothing but smiles and laughter from them. He couldn't thank Arthit enough for this, making him happy for the rest of his life is all he can do, even after death they'll be together within each others hearts.

Days later the old gang who Kongpob considers as his family and Arthit's friends got the news of their engagement through the card of them announcing their wedding.

FINISH

-----------------------------------

A/N

This was just a special and really the last chapter. I never said anything about it because i didn't want people to expect it.

P.S I really feel like a pervert when i write these.

It took a while for me to update this too, i have been trying to think of the best way to end this and i think this is good enough.I'm also happy to announce that i'm updating this on my birthday 🙈🙊😂

Anyway, thank you for everyone who read this story and actually liked it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1.2K 25
CARE for someone, SACRIFICE for someone, HELP someone without expecting anything in return, is it possible? Yes it is, but what if they fall in LOVE...
186K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...
42.2K 2.4K 9
AN: This is going to be a short story, mainly being written to get me out of stalemate that I have fallen into. Please do not expect too much and I...
91.8K 4.6K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...