Her Beef 6: New Day

By KeyzDoinwell

Desire and Aubrey have been through hell and back. Aubrey is doing his best to prove to Desire that he is a c... More

Copyright
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Check In
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Check In
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Check In
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Check In
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Check In
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Closing Thoughts
Sneak Peek

Chapter 12

651 30 0
By KeyzDoinwell

Desire

Had I really isolated my family from my life that much?

My brother got married? My father and his girlfriend had a baby?

Nobody told me or included me in anything.

These were the thoughts running through my mind as I drove home.

I got home to find August sitting there. I didn't want to do this with him right now, but he had that look on his face.

"Is everything ok ma?" He asked me.

I just sat down and stared off into space.

"Des what are we doing? What is our common goal?" He asked.

"I don't know August! I am not even divorced yet! My family is doing things without me! I don't know what we are or where this is going!" I yelled.

I wasn't mad at him. I was just hurt and I was taking it out on him.

"My brother got married and I wasn't there, but Aubrey was. Key I having a rough pregnancy and I haven't been there. My father and Jewel had a baby and I didn't even know." I said to him with the tears falling.

"Des I'm sorry about your family shit but I don't apologize for wanting to know what the fuck I am doing here. I am gonna give you your space." He said and walked out.

"August!" I called out as the door slammed.

This was just to much. I had to deal with all these emotions alone.

If August wanted to go than fine. I wasn't gonna beg him. Hell I did enough of that shit with Aubrey.

I just needed to do me. I just needed to enjoy life and be single.

I was just gonna work and take care of my children.

Speaking of my children I missed them. I was going to go to the house to see my babies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.7K 44
Desire and Aubrey are trying to put the drama they have faced behind them. They are now in full swing planning their wedding and the date is set. Jus...
65.5K 1.5K 23
The chemistry between them was so intense that they couldn't ignore it. In her eyes he was too everything; too hot, too sexy, too mysterious, and th...
1K 34 27
A girl who lost everything because of love. However can't get the love she desires unfortunately. After losing everything I don't desires anything an...
138K 4.4K 30
Two women one man. Relationships can be crazy but how did it turn into Her Beef. All Desire wanted to do was be in a happy relationship with her man...