Claimed // MikaYuu

By _strawberrytae

A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, lo... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
MUST READ
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NOTE
19
20
21
22
Warning
23
24
25
26
27
Author's Note
28
29
30
31
Author's Note
33
34
IMPORTANT
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue

32

2.6K 76 50
By _strawberrytae

Rules

*Yuu's POV*

When I open my eyes, I immediately feel warmth. I blink, allowing my eyes to focus since I just woke up, and they widen in horror when I remember what happened.

All the recent events flowed back to me and tears well up in my eyes. They flow down my cheeks in an endless river as the images of Shinoa and Mitsu bleeding to death fill my mind. I feel shifting next to me, and I finally realise what the warmth I'm feeling is due to.

The monster himself.

I open my mouth to scream, but Mika lazily clamps his hand over my mouth. I feel his free arm wrapped around my bruised waist, and he hugs me tighter to his warm chest.

"There's no use in screaming love," He says softly. "The damage is done. Move on, okay?"

Move on.

Anger fills me up as I realise what he's asking me to do. He wants me to push past the fact that he killed my two best friends, and pretend that he's not going to kill my other best friend. Angry tears stream down my cheeks. I want to say something so badly, perhaps snap at him in a sarcastic way, but I know it will only wind up with me bleeding on the bedroom floor.

This causes a small, miserable hiccup to escape my mouth. After that, I'm full on sobbing. I can't control the emotions running through me. It's too much. Mika sighs and buries his face in my neck. I flinch and try to pull away, but he holds me tightly to him.

"You shouldn't cry, you know," He murmurs in my ear, his hot breath tickling my skin and giving me goosebumps. "What's done is done. Okay?" Another sob slips from my chapped lips. I'm seriously a mess right now.

There's footsteps, and then Lacus appears in front of my eyes. He gives me a sympathetic smile.

"How's he doing?" He asks Mika, although he's looking at me. Mika rolls his eyes.

"Does it look like he's doing well to you?" Lacus glares at Mika.

"Alright, no need to be rude." Mika gives a careless,

"Sorry."

Lacus kneels down by my side of the bed and gently reaches out to stroke my hair. I flinch noticeably when he does so. He sighs and brushes my bangs out of my tear-stained face.

"How are you feeling, love?" I don't reply, but instead allow a few more tears to slip from my swollen eyes. Mika squeezes me roughly and I wince, biting back a groan of pain as Mika puts unwanted pressure on my wounds.

"Lacus asked you a question," He snaps. "Answer him." He hisses the last part in my ear. Tears start to slip out of my eyes faster again. Lacus frowns at Mika.

"He doesn't have to answer if he doesn't want to." Mika glares at him.

"Don't say that to him. I'm trying to teach him obedience." Lacus raises an eyebrow.

"And you're going to do that by being rude to him?" Mika lets out an annoyed sigh.

"That's the only way he'll learn, Lacus. Now do you mind? I have some things I want to discuss with Yuu in private." Lacus sighs but gets up anyways. He pats me on the head lightly, and I flinch.

"Stay safe, Yuu." He whispers before leaving the room.

"Finally." Mika huffs.

I really don't want to listen to what Mika has to say. I kind of just feel like throwing myself out the castle window and allowing my blood to splatter all over their fancy flowers surrounding the outside of their estate. But Mika starts to play with my hair, and his next words startle me.

"I have some rules that I need to lay down for you, Yuu," I blink back the oncoming tears. Weakness won't get you anywhere, Yuu. "They're very important, okay? They're only here to help you become an obedient partner for me, that's all." Mika pauses, waiting for a response from me.

I ignore him. Mika continues anyways, despite my silent treatment.

"I want you to know, Yuu-chan, that I really do care about you. I love you very much and it hurts me to see you in such pain. But darling, pain comes with disobedience so if you could just follow these simple rules, everything will be alright, okay?" He brushes the hair away from my face and presses a soft kiss to my forehead. I flinch, causing him to sigh.

"Now, they're very basic. Rule 1: stay in the castle at all costs, unless I allow you to leave with either me or some other supervision. Rule 2: always reply to me when I ask you a question, and I want a verbal answer. Rule 3: don't talk back to me, disrespect me or any other person in the castle, disobey me, or say you hate me. Rule 4 is simple. Love me." He gazes at me with his cold blue eyes.

I look away.

I can't believe he expects me to follow his sh*tty rules. Does he seriously think I'm going to give up that easily? I'm no longer fighting for myself. I'm now fighting for the vengeance of Shinoa, Mitsu, and possibly Kimizuki.

My heartbeat suddenly speeds up at the fear of Kimizuki leaving me as well. Then it would only be Yoichi and I. Oh gosh...

"Now, darling, I want to make myself clear here," He says gently. Of course you do. "If you are to disobey these rules there will be strict punishments. These could result in the death of your other friends or a physical or sexual punishment for you. I hate to be rough with you but unfortunately you've shown me that it has to be this way. Trust me, Yuu-chan. I will do whatever I can to get you to love me. Even if it means going to the sickest of measures to do so."

I'm sickened by his words. He'd be willing to cause me physical and sexual torture, and to eliminate the only other people I have left that I care about, just so that I will love him? What kind of psycho movie is this?

He starts to rub gentle circles on my stomach beneath my shirt. I shudder at his touch and he frowns at that.

"I know it's going to take you some time to settle in after what I just did not too long ago. So I will definitely give you some time to recover, okay?" I don't reply, as usual. He hugs me softly. "See? I'm not so bad." He says with a confident smile on his face.

I can't look at him. He sickens me...to the point where I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"And I promise, Yuu. You'll get used to the routine, okay? It won't be so bad after you get into the swing of things. I know it seems like I'm being hard on you but I'm actually being quite nice, judging on your behaviour these past couple of days." I feel fresh tears slipping down my cheeks. He turns me around to face him.

I turn away, not standing to look at his face. He grabs my chin, though, and forces me to look at him. He gently swipes my tears away with the pads of his thumbs, and gently leans forward to place a sweet and soft kiss to my lips. I flinch and start to break out into trembles. He pulls me close to him again and presses my face into his warm chest. My tears soak his shirt as fresh sobs escape my lips. He shushes me softly.

"Shhh, my love," He murmurs. "It won't be so bad, anymore. I promise."

"I-I miss them..." I sob. It's the first words I've spoken to him in an hour. He hugs me tighter, muffling my sobs in his chest.

"I know, baby. I know."

Crying so much finally gets to me and I suddenly feel exhausted. Mika pulls back so he can look me in the eyes. He wipes my tears away again and kisses my forehead.

"Get some rest, okay? You look tired." I don't want to, with him being next to me and all, but I can't help it. I'm so d*mn tired...

I finally give up and close my eyes. He strokes my hair while whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Eventually, sleep gets the best of me and I drift off in Mika's arms.

~

A.N. Please vote and comment! It gives me lots of motivation.

Right now I'm really depressed so if you could drop some purples hearts or something to make me smile I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Love ya! :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.2K 45
[Yandere Jujutsu Kaisen x Haku!Reader] "If you have nothing to live for, then why not live for me?" "Mochi~! Can I please see you with your mask off...
253K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) æ°—ă«ă—ăȘい: ̗̀➛ ╰─▾ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can đ„đšđŻđž you like this ❞ ăƒ»ê§ïŒŽâ”â” đˆïżœ...
7.5K 323 62
"I'm sorry Hiei." I whisper to him softly with my voice trembling all the way by the pain that is tearing me apart on the inside. With one shaky brea...
1.3K 91 3
First Yandere Book. Don't get your hopes up. (Heavily descriptive. Might be boring for those who wants to get to the action sooner) (Side Project. Li...