Mark of an Alpha's Queen

By the_atticwriter

COMPLETED ✔️ Previously known as Catch Cassandra and Jace... Remember how their story went? But hold on... t... More

Part I - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part II - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part III - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 2

282 30 1
By the_atticwriter

Alexis' POV

I yawn and stretch my body to its full length. I groan and feel the bed for the covers. I find it and throw it over my head.

Wait! Covers?!

I throw the covers away and shoot up. I look around and I'm in a grand and fancy room.

“Where am I?”

My back doesn't hurt as much as my head does. I roll my sleeves up and take a look at my wrist. There was no cut there.

“What is happening to me?” I mumble and brush my hand across my face. “Okay, Alexandra... it was all probably just a nightmare. All in your head” I say as I close my eyes and exhale.

The door suddenly opens and a tall blonde girl walks in. She smiles and runs out of the room.

Are we allowed to do that?

I groan and close my eyes. The door opens again and I hear another person walk in. I open my eyes and look up. And when I see him he smiles at me and I beam back.

“Move. Favorite sibling coming through!” she says and pushes past him. “Oh my little baby,” she says with a pout.

Max rolls his eyes behind her and I hold back a laugh.

“C'mere you poor little thing” she coos and throws her arms around me.

She squeezes me into a hug.

“Can't breathe...” I manage to choke out, tapping her back to let me go.

“Mia you're murdering our sister!” Max scolds. “Let her go. She's still recovering!”

Recovering? From what?

“Oh right right. I'm sorry” my sister apologizes. “How are you feeling?” she asks, tucking her hair behind her ear.

“I'm not sure. Mia... what really happened?”

“That is what we would all like to know,” Mom says walking in with Dad.

She looks very upset but I beam up at my father.

“Alexis, what were you thinking?” he ignores my smile and scolds me, frowning at me.

“What?” I ask.

“You said you were going to bed. So what were you doing in that room huh?”

I furrow my brows.

“You found me?”

“Of course I found you. I heard you scream.”

She did?

“What on earth was going through your head, going up all there by yourself? Do you have any idea what I went through when I walked in and found you unconscious on the ground? You almost gave me a heart attack!”

“Mom, I don't... honestly I'm very confused,” I say with a little laugh.

“It is not funny, okay?!” mom scolds.

“Hey, Mom—”

“No Max she has to hear me out!”

God my head.

Mom turns back at me.

“You had one job, Alexandra Jordan Graham. And it was to go to bed. So what were doing up there?”

“I was curious okay?” I say, “And curiosity is a good thing. You taught me that, Mom.”

“Aye!” she throws her arms in the air.

“Darling it's okay” Dad coos and pulls her into a hug.

“No, no es (No it's not)” she says, “I thought she was never going to wake up again” she muffles into his chest as Dad slowly caresses her hair.

Get a room you two” Tia speaks up.

“Now's not the time” I scold.

“Mom? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you worried” I apologize, still very confused.

“Yeah sorry is exactly what you should be” She turns to me with a stern look.

“But thank the goddess it wasn't a serious concussion” Mia tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Concussion? I was attacked by vampires and I walk away with a small concussion?

I frown.

The little girl...

I shake my head and immediately regret it.

“I'm so... sorry Mom, Dad. Guys” I groan, touching my head and feeling a bandage. “I wasn't thinking. But I promise... next time I'll use my head more.”

“Oh you will (Oh lo harás)” Mom frowns. “After serving your punishment.”

Say what now?

“Punishment? Mom...”

“Ni una palabra (Not a word)”

“Oh c'mon Mom,” Max says. “ She said she's sorry and I believe her.”

Mom shoots him a look.

“Ni una palabra (Not a word) Got it,” he says and gestures to zip his mouth.

Mom turns to me.

“No wifi, no pizza, no Instagram, no music, no Netflix, and certainly no video games.”

Oh c'mon.

“For how long?”

“Till I feel you've had enough!”

“But Mom—”

She walks over to me and hugs me.

“I still love you,” she says and kisses my temple, “Rest up now,” she says and leaves.

I stare at her.

“Dad?!”

“I know sweetheart. But you know how your mother can—”

“Are you coming, Jace?” Mom asks from the doorway.

“I'll sneak you some pizza” he whispers into my ear as he kisses my cheek, “I love you.”

“Oh wait up, Mom!” Mia calls out then turns to me, “Feel better soon okay, baby?” she smiles and hurries after them.

I just sit there. In shock. Max watches me with an amused look then bursts out laughing.

“It's not funny!” I pout and throw a pillow at him.

“Oh c'mere you little chipmunk” he coos and climbs beside me on the bed.

He pulls me into a hug.

“For what it's worth, you have one loyal family member. And I missed you.”

“Ew... get off! You stink” I say pushing him off.

“The better to show you how much I missed you” he chuckles.

I laugh and hug him.

“Ugh, it's been the longest three years of my life without you and Dad,” I say.

“I know. Mia's a pain in the ass.”

“Still?”

“Still” he replies and pulls away from the hug. “Well, I'm going to shower... you should too. Then later after you're all rested up, I'll show you around.”

“After eating, right?”

He chuckles.

“Yes,” he says and stands up. “Just promise me you won't go exploring bat-infested rooms anymore. That one you went to was closed for a reason” he smiles.

“Bats?”

“Yeah. Or was it the spider webs that made you scream, trip, and hit your head?” he chuckles.

What?

“See you later, Lex” he shoots me a two-fingered salute and closes the door behind him.

“Bats?” I ask myself.

It doesn't make any sense.

I lie back and close my eyes. When I wake up, my headache is gone and I feel much better. I step into the bathroom, shower, and walk back out. Then I throw on some comfy clothes and shoes, style my hair, and grab my phone before walking out of the door.

(outfit below 👇🏾)

I close the door behind me and walk down the hallway.

“Max?” I call out.

I hear voices and laughter coming from down the stairs. I slip my phone into my pocket and follow the noise.

It's broad daylight, Alexis. They can't hurt you.

I step outside and...

“Woah!” I breathe.

The place is teeming with people. Everyone was doing their own thing. Girls had grouped themselves, giggling over... I don't wanna know.

Probably boys.

Kids were running after each other and the paranoid moms were running after them... yelling.

I chuckle, seeing my mother in every one of them. I spot Max talking to a group of guys and I wave to get his attention but can't. So I move closer, trying to avoid bumping into people. I'm almost there when I'm grabbed.

“There you are!” Mia cries excitedly, tugging me in the other direction.

“Wait, where are we going?” I ask.

How does she walk so fast in heels?

“You'll see. Now shush!” she whispers as we approach a large oak door.

She pushes it and we enter.

“Excuse me” she clears her throat at the big guards.

They bow and let us through. Mia smiles.

“Royalty feels so good,” she says, making sure I'm still following her.

We were in some kind of throne room. I look around and it's all grand. It looks kinda ancient but fancy, with pictures of strange-looking men and women... and werewolves.

Mom and Dad are talking to some people.

“Oh, I'll go get them. Just... stay here. Don't move! I mean it” she says firmly and leaves.

“Okay,” I say and chuckle.

“Hey you” I hear my brother behind me.

“Max” I smile, “I was coming to find you but—”

“I know. I saw” he chuckles.

“Yo, dude!” a group of guys hollers as they approach us.

“Ooh... I didn't know you had a new hot girlfriend. This one's younger than the others” one says.

I make a face.

“Caleb—”

“Hello, beautiful” he cuts my brother off.

“Not my type.”

His smile immediately deflates like a balloon and the others laugh at him. Max chuckles.

“I tried to warn you,” he says to his Caleb friend.

“Yeah next time try harder,” he says, rubbing his chest.

I smile.

“So guys, this is my little sister, Alexis. Alexis, meet the guys. Peter, Kirk, Terry, and... Caleb.”

I smile and wave.

“It's nice to finally meet you, Alexis,” Peter says.

“You have no idea how much your brother has missed you. He wouldn't shut up about you” Terry adds.

“Good seeing you Alexis,” Kirk says. “But we have this thing to get to and we've gotta get going now or else we'll be late.”

“Right, right. Catch you later dude!” Terry says to Max.

“We'll see you around Alexis,” Peter says with a smile and catches up with the others.

Max smiles after them.

“They like your vibe,” he tells me.

“What vibe?” I chuckle.

“Good, you're still here,” Mia says.

Max groans loudly and ruffles his hair making Mia sticks her tongue out at him.

Twins.

Just then, a bunch of people walk in. Both adults and kids.

“Over here, guys!” Mia shouts, waving over to them.

“Err Mia? What are you doing?”

“Introducing you.”

“What? Why?”

“What do you mean why?” Mia frowns my way.

“Who are those people, Mia?” I frown back.

“Your welcome party” she smiles.

“My what—?”

“Oh God,” Max groans.

“C'mon everyone!” Mia calls out to them.

“Max?” I nudge him.

“Real. They're family.”

I make a face.

“Family? Whose?”

“Ours” he and Mia reply in unison.

“From where?”

“Brace yourself” Max chuckles as the people begin to smile at me. “There are a lot more on their way.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people♥️

Another update! I know this chapter isn't very…⭐

But thanks for reading anyway. I'm very grateful😊

Stay safe💜

Until the next chapter🎈

~the_atticwriter 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.1K 38
Gemma Hart knows well enough what a gilded prison looks like. Paranoid due to the unsolved assassination of their parents, her brother had spent the...
1.8K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...
Margo By Elle

Werewolf

2.8M 74.4K 35
Cassandra's everyday life was a nightmare. Her mom eloped with a human lover, and her dad drank himself to death. Left with a brother who doesn't giv...
9.1K 418 32
Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement of your first shift and finding your mate...