VILLAINESS HAPPY ENDING

By Ruimare-Chan

Firstly, don't kill me! Secondly, Please enjoy it...or not~ :| [][][] Felice a depressed teenage high school... More

♥ Prologue ♥
♥ Chapter 2 ♥
♥ Chapter 3 ♥
♥ Chapter 4 ♥
♥ Chapter 5 ♥
♥ Chapter 6 ♥
♥ Chapter 7 ♥
♥ Chapter 9 ♥
♥ Chapter 10 ♥
♥ Chapter 11 ♥
♥ Chapter 12 ♥
♥ Chapter 13 ♥
❤ Chapter 14 ❤
♥ Chapter 15 ♥
♥ Chapter 16 ♥
Be my friend since I'm lonely...qwq)

♥ Chapter 8 ♥

1.9K 50 9
By Ruimare-Chan

Previously:  "I'll repeat myself. I'm not your papa  and she is not your mama  and will never be!"

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

My eyes widen at those harsh words that spat out from Koi's mouth with Cory's crying and tears snap me from my thoughts.

"Uwaahhh!"

I felt a ache in my chest while I listened to the loud sobbing as teardrops flow down from his chocolate doe eyes. I felt uneasy at first but decide to open my mouth.

"I'll be your 'mama' !"

I shouted as I held the feeling to puke from saying mama since I never had one before and this boy here...is just like me. Cory turned his head to me with teary eyes and hands into a tiny fist. He sob more while stretching his hand towards me while chanting.

"Mama, mama sniff Mama!"

I softly smile and forcefully but gently snatch Cory from his grasp. I rested his head in my shoulders as I felt my clothing getting wet by his tears but I didn't mind and rubbed his back while shushing him to calm down. I felt a ting of warmth inside me as I move my body a bit while rocking with my arms like a mother would to her baby.

"Oi give Cory back-!"

Before Koi could shout louder I placed my index finger on his lips as I made a loud shushing sound with my mouth. I glare a bit signing him to quiet down, thankfully he was obedient and followed my instructions. I heard a soft snooze from my shoulders as I took a peek seeing the sleeping face of Cory. 'How adorable ~' I cooed as I uncovered my index finger from Koi's face. He seemed angry and was about to blow with his red face but kept it in.

"Mama! Oh, you're here to big brother?"

I and Koi turn our heads when we heard Theo's voice behind our backs. I nod and ruffle his hair as he gave me a grin while I softly smile. Theo seem to notice the sleeping Cory and told me the direction of his room.

"Mama I'll take you to our room. Come~"

'They both share a room? How odd because this house is massive and have a tons of empty rooms...'
I thought curriously while smilling on the outside.He smile cheerly as he fast walk with me tailing behind him. Koi stayed inside the room for a bit longer. 'Probably to let out his anger...' I guessed as I followed Theo who is cheerfully skipping while escorting the way.

We arrived in front of double silver doors with lillies design carve beautifully. Theo pushed the handle as the door creaked open and a strong vanilla scent greeted my nose as I sniff a bit of the sweet scent. The room was spacious with dark blue walls with a wide window on the right covered by a light satin grey curtain as it was leave open.

An adorable bunny carpet on the brown wood floor as toys spread making a big mess yet organized. A large bed was at the other side of the wall with white covers and fluffy pillows. Other than pillows there were also plushies such as a red velvet heart shaped plushie with yellow lips and black button eyes placed on the middle.

Theo ran off and went in a walk in closet as I changed Cory's outfit into something more comfortable like a pastel pink bunny PJ as I let him suck on the orange baby sucker(?) It was quite hard since I'm changing him while carrying him, carefully so that I don't drop the petite child. After putting comfortable clothing on him, I rubbed some ointment on his red forehead as I blow it to ease it a bit since he started squirming.

"Dun,dun~♪"

I turned my head when I saw Theo wearing his light blue with white stripes colored PJ as he grin and showed a 'V' sign with his fingers.

"My~ How adorable!"

I response as I gently bring Cory and place him on the bed with Theo tagging along as he sat next to him. He hugged the plushie as his body faced Cory who was sleeping peacefully. 'It must be nice to have someone there by your side...You're lucky Cory.' I thought while smiling softly as I stare at them both. Theo close his eyes as I wait for a few minutes as light and loud snoring filled the room.

I chuckled at their sleeping position as I went and close the curtains making the room dark as I switch on a night light besie their bed. I smiled and tip toe out of the room as I half closed the door card carefully so that I won't make a creak. I smile in triumph as I successfully didn't make any sound as I peek in one last time.

(↑ The Children sleeping position)

I smile softly as I close my eyes for a bit, in thoughts.'Kisaragi Theodore and Kisaragi Cory. In the game they didn't get much scenes but it did showed in Koi's route that both of them are his step-brothers from the same brother but different mother... In other words Koi's father has three wives.' I cringe at the thought as felt sympathy for them.

Kisaragi Koi's father is a very good looking young men even though his in his 50s. His the CEO of Kisaragi's Corp where they mastered in mouth watering pastries. They've opened many bakeries from all over the world and is packed with costumers till this year.

In the business world his background is very clean but in the manor gossips from the servants made you want to barb and think about the saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover' . He married to the beautiful model and receive many blessings from her and his fans.

Outside the manor they were the perfect affectionate couple but inside this manor they never once slept together. Feeling distressed the model secretly pour aphrodisiac in his husband tea and let him attack her with eyes full of lust, that's how Kisaragi Koi was born into this world.

After Koi's father found the truth he killed the mother with his own hands in front of the 6-year-old Koi who is pouring a pool of tears at the corner, cowering in fear. Koi never talked and eyed him till that day.

Until a servant working in the Kisaragi's manor discovered the truth about the infamous model death and as a token to keep quiet she wants him to slept with her. Koi's father who is smarter first thought of just killing her but his lust to have fun took over him as he went for it. A few months later, Kisaragi Theodore was born and in the same day his mother died in tthe hands of that dirty man.

My eyes narrowed as I let out a very stressed sigh feeling pity for them but... I remembered how Theo smiled in the game, it seemed off but when I appeared, I, the villainess, it seems as if his eyes were full of hope. 'As for Kisaragi Cory's mother...shudder just the thought of his own mother's blood covering that man while carrying Cory was enough to make me stop playing Koi's route...' I thought as I remembered the picture in the game of the scene.

"Ahem!"

I jolted a bit from surprise asni heard a very loud fake cough from behind me as I turn around to see a death glare was given to me from none other than Kisaragi Koi.

"

Are you done? If so than you can leave."

Koi said with an annoyed tone as his arms were crossed and back turn from my face. He slowly walked away from leaving me with my hair covering my eyes.
I whispered something making the pinkette stop from his steps as he turns to face me but a few steps away.

"What did you say?"

Koi asked with his crossed arms dropped as his glare harden on me. I hesitate at first as I look away, Koi feeling impatient rushed towards me as he held gripped on my neck while my body created a loud bamming sound on the ground.

My head was aching as I try my best to breath while trying to push his hand away but nonetheless he was stronger. He glared more than a simple death glare as he opened his mouth to ask the same question.

"

What did you say?!"

But this time his time seem desperate. Feeling the strong desire to breath, I spat out the words I whispered with hitched breathing.

" wheeze I-It must be...cough cough ... tough for you..."

_---_----_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---
To be continued...                        

A/N:  Gasp I can't believe our two cinamon rolls went through all of that! That's why let's protect them both from the dangerous world!

If you enjoyed × Vote ×  and give me your opinion in the × comments ×!  

    {♥}      

Why did Koi choke our dear villainess? Does he wants her to die because of what she said? Or...

...Something else...

{♥}

Don't worry if you don't know the answer yet...you would find out in the next chapter.

Bye-bye!     

[][][]  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
1.6K 69 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
1.1M 42.9K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. Info : There's a remake of t...
1.5M 43.1K 120
Liliana died by crossing the road while playing an otome game. When she opened her eyes to her utter sorrow she was transmigrated as the pitiful side...