Genuine love

Od highoffbam

Read, you'll like it Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
🚨

13

3.3K 130 99
Od highoffbam

Azi POV
" I thought you said shorty wasn't supposed to be out the hospital until two days from now" I asked cash. This believe it or not really messed up the whole plan , I just wanted these bitches gone for doing what they did to my fiancé. And I wanted jewels gone for being on what is mine.

"Well that's what the nurse told me.. how am I supposed to know anything else nigga?" Asked cash.

"Mane it's aight, we'll change shit around when we get back" I said to her. Cash was just here to help me but once I got everybody where I wanted em she was going to be dead right along with the rest of them. "That's them" I said as we were parked in the parking lot watching how dom held jewels. My blood was boiling and if I could blow my cover I would but it's fine they'll get what's coming for them especially jewels.

I started the car and rolled my window back up waiting for them to get far enough so I could follow behind without them being suspicious. They weren't in the normal direction to jewels house so I'm guessing they were going to doms which was even better.

I followed them onto her street until they pulled up into her house "come on mane" I rolled the window down for both me and cash.

"YOU BACK HUH?" We yelled at the same time. That look dom gave me was something intimidating but she ain't nothing to be scared of. I pulled off and went heading for my house .

_____
- A week Later -
Dom POV

"Yo son this bitch really getting me tight" I said angrily while sitting down. I needed a blunt man but i wasn't going to leave jewels by herself again.

"Baby imma be good trust me, no really TRUST ME" jewels said to me.

"Where the fuck you get a gun? You been dodging my question for days now" I asked her. She smirked as if she been wanting me to ask that.

"I been had one, we gotta talk" She Said to me. I was just beyond confused and curious at this time it made no type of sense.

"When being homeless baby you need protection , ive owned this for a long time though even before I got kicked out" I heard her say as she smacked the shit out my leg. I smacked her upside her head cause no it definitely wasn't that chief.

"GIRL YOU JUST PUT YO HANDS ON ME" She yelled.

"NIGGA YOU HIT ME FIRST" I yelled back. I do not have time for her games.

"THIS MY HEAD YOU CANT HIT THIS" she tried to say with a straight face.

"WELL THIS IS MY THIGH" I yelled again.

"No it's my thigh" Her voice lowered.

"How if it's attached on my body" I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You mine right? Ya body mine right? So again that's my muhfuckin thigh" She towered over me. My heart began to speed rapidly she did something to me that I never felt from no other female.

I was now layed back with her just looking me dead in my eyes, I was nervous.

"I-" I cleared my throat "stop looking at me like that" I said lowly but her gaze only got worse and she smirk. That smirk did it

"Why what's the problem" she asked me seductively.

"I- fuck me" I blurted out it was my arousing speaking, had to be.

She smirked and lifted up from over me her shirt came off along with her sweats leaving her in her basketball shorts. I seen the print of her strap through her basketball shorts.. she must've been waiting on this.

She went to the end of the bed and grabbed my legs dragging me down. I just wanted it I wanted her , all of her.

"No no don't tease" I said as she tapped her finger against my clit softly while her tongue swirled around through my folds.

"Shut up" she told me as she grabbed my legs putting them up in the air.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I felt it coming, every time me and her try doing some freaky shit it's always somebody getting in our way.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"YO OPEN UP THE DOOR ITS BAD" I heard Kane yell from behind my door.

"Fuck man here I come" I said going over to the door. Jewels waiting a while before opening the door so I can put some clothes on.

"What ni-" she cut me off "aviy was shot and not just once nigga let's fucking go" She rushed her words at me not giving me time to process what she told me.

My sister was my all she was all I had and I made a promise when she came back to keep her bad ass safe no matter what. I didn't have time to grab nothing but my keys I needed to go see my sister.

"Cash told me" I heard her say as we rushed out the door.

"Fuck? Fuck you speaking with that sneak bitch for" I didn't have the right words for what I was feeling.

"I'll tell you In the car man it's been a lot" Kane walked to the car and jewels nudged me to come on we really did need to go.

I made it to the car and hopped on in I had no time to waste so I started this bitch and cruised onto the hospital. It was quiet for a while until jewels coughed making it even more awkward.

"Okay so basically cash told me she been plotting on azi which I wasn't expecting, she did what She had to do to jewels because azi wanted her to. Your cousin Mari will be down here tomorrow morning with your uncle Bino she been talking and telling them everything down to azi plans" she took a breathe then continued "this bitch acted like a slime but I see her intentions she spoke the way she did that day because azi made her wear a wired mic , and all this time her life been in danger to which is why she been a puppy but she been reaching out to Mari" I heard her typing onto her phone.

"See mari texted me today saying she'll be down first thing, this Azi bitch boutta be a done" kane said doing this dance with her shoulders.

"Let me see" I told her holding my hand out. It was a message from a 407 area code, we ain't know nobody else with that area code besides my cousin so I believe her.

I parked and we all got out the car. Jewels haven't said anything the whole ride and I don't know why. I don't know whether she still wants to kill cash or if she feels bad for what she's going through. I'll talk to her...

"Were the family of aviyo-" "she's not ready to be seen, she's still in surgery" the nurse said to me.

"Do you know if she'll be okay?" I asked. She made a I hope face.

"God is on her side , she's been shot severely in many places. One in her spine the others in her stomach, I haven't been getting much information the last 30 minutes but I wish you guys the best of luck" She said walking away with her clipboard.

My eyes started to water and my heart felt shattered. I had my friends and my girlfriend but it wouldn't be the same without my little sister. She has to make it, I hope she makes it. I felt arms wrap around me and I instantly broke down taking in the familiar scent, it was jewels.

"Babe please don't cry" she asked me while rubbing my back. "Aviy is strong we know she can do this. It ain't aviys time to go yet baby so wipe them tears, us real niggas don't cry" she moved me back from her and wiped away my tears.

"You right, real niggas don't c-" "where the fuck is my cousin aviyonna" I heard a angry voice say from behind us we all turned.

"MARI? YOU HERE EARLY" Kane yelled hopping up from her seat.

"I got your text and was on my way, come here yo" She said pulling me into a hug. What is up with everybody tryna hug me?

"Okay enough" I said backing away. "You really here I haven't seen you in years" I stated

"I know mane I had shit to deal with and bitches to fuck" she winked over at jewels. I slid right on in front of her.

"Nah this me move" the look on her face read confusion.. oh shit I didn't tell her.

"Nigga since when was you bumping clits" I looked back at jewels who had her arms crossed waiting for me to answer.

"Since a while now hop off my dick" I went to sit down.

"Ian on it but I see who's dick you o-" "stop" I said flicking her off.

"Anyway who this azi bitch? What's beef?" She asked me calmly leaning up against the wall.

"She's a fake ass nigga who need to be off the streets of Cali" I said.

"I heard that, y'all know where she stay and shit?" I shook my head.

"Nah but cash should" she pulled her phone out and made that call. It was put on speaker so we could hear

Ring ring ring

We all looked at each other she normally answers her phone.

"Just the person I wanted to hear from" a voice said from behind the speaker. Worry started to fill my heart.

"Who this" mari asked. "Where the fuck is cashmere?"

"I don't think y'all will be hearing from her any time soon" azi said hanging up. Mari looked at me and I knew what she was thinking but I wasn't about to leave this hospital until I got some news.

"Family of avi-" we hopped up. "We here" we all said in unison.

"Well she..."

- - - - - - !
Uploading another chapter right after this don't worry y'all
Enjoy !

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

356 4 11
n.a
76K 2.5K 42
Just read 🌈
1.3K 45 36
A gay romance that leads to heartbreak with a twist
544K 15K 23
Lesbian Love Story